Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42
@anteater
Could I get a three-dragon review? Probably just pick one from each tab.
@anteater
Could I get a three-dragon review? Probably just pick one from each tab.
NBeoOgB.png
@FlowerPhoenix thank you so much for coming back! Beelzebub still looks gorgeous! Your lair is still very beautiful. I love the colorscheme present in each tab, the browns and reds in 'clan' blend together in such a stunning way. Each dragon is great and together they look amazing! These were my faves: [columns][center][b]Baal[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41723232] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417233/41723232_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This guy is just so impressive. His colors are saturated and dark, he's sleek and precise, though and hard in his armour. He demands attention and awe. His colors themselves are beautiful. I love the strawberrry morph, the darker parts of it match the red accents on the armour in a stunning way, while the lighter patches lights him up and almost starts looking like flames? The dark parts look awesome with his eyes too. This is one of the best uses of plague unusual I've ever seen. Its dark and subtle, but the way they match the horns really make them pop - make you notice them right away, even if they're dark. The horns in general are just so good. I love the way they look with his own, black horns, they blend together very naturally, it doesnt look like a piece of apparel, its just a natural part of him! And the wing tangles, oh my god, thats just the best thing! They add that silver lightness and they match the pale gemstone on the seraph armpiece. He is si simple and sleek and wow, he is lovely! I imagine he's quite the gentleman[/columns] [columns][center][b]Cherry[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49861183] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498612/49861183_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I adore the colors on this girl! The flint is such a good grey for her, I am loosing my mind. Its so soft, it has a cool hue to it that match the cool pink of bubblegum extremely well and the warmness of the opal cut across it. It gives this stunning contrast and it makes her very distinct and unique. Especially I adore her thigh? Where the accent covers that patch of opal, it looks like its emerging from the tree like part and its gorgeous. The accent in genneral is just very, very good on her. The way it diseappears into the flower apprel on her wing. She truly does look like some sort of tree - her wing the perfect canopy of pink flowers. She's very balanced as well. Her wings are pale and light - you can almost sense the sunlight piercing through the flowers where her wing is almost white - but her limbs are very dark and it keeps her grounden and helps that 'tree' feeling really come to life. She's beautiful and elegant I imagine she has a rather raspy voice![/columns] [columns][center][b]Castiel[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41688686] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416887/41688686_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Okay, I might be partial to this guy cause hey [i]fan dragon I recognize![/i] but even if I didnt, I hope I'd have the senses to see that this is a gorgeous dragon! (and a perfect fan dragon!). He is gorgeous! The light of his primary, the subtle, sleek texture of wasp and the dark line that runs down his neck. Its a perfect contrast to the dark of his secondary, while still being connected to it and matching really well! There's still a warm, yellow teint to the white of his primary, it flows effortlessly into the color of especially the sleves on the ivory tunic. All the colors are managed so carefully and precisely, it all looks lovely and cohesive together. The flashes of blue jumps out as contrast, especially on his feet. I like the subtlety of the blue on his horns. The beautiful accent mixes in with it and it gives it a really cool effect. Its all tied together with the scarf. I adore it, its such a good detail! Its dark enough to match the black of the wing, while still tying in the blue. He looks otherworldly and sparkly and it all match the character so well! I imagine he is [i]scary[/i] when angered
@FlowerPhoenix

thank you so much for coming back! Beelzebub still looks gorgeous!
Your lair is still very beautiful. I love the colorscheme present in each tab, the browns and reds in 'clan' blend together in such a stunning way. Each dragon is great and together they look amazing!
These were my faves:
Baal
41723232_350.png
This guy is just so impressive. His colors are saturated and dark, he's sleek and precise, though and hard in his armour. He demands attention and awe. His colors themselves are beautiful. I love the strawberrry morph, the darker parts of it match the red accents on the armour in a stunning way, while the lighter patches lights him up and almost starts looking like flames? The dark parts look awesome with his eyes too. This is one of the best uses of plague unusual I've ever seen. Its dark and subtle, but the way they match the horns really make them pop - make you notice them right away, even if they're dark. The horns in general are just so good. I love the way they look with his own, black horns, they blend together very naturally, it doesnt look like a piece of apparel, its just a natural part of him! And the wing tangles, oh my god, thats just the best thing! They add that silver lightness and they match the pale gemstone on the seraph armpiece. He is si simple and sleek and wow, he is lovely!

I imagine he's quite the gentleman
Cherry
49861183_350.png
I adore the colors on this girl! The flint is such a good grey for her, I am loosing my mind. Its so soft, it has a cool hue to it that match the cool pink of bubblegum extremely well and the warmness of the opal cut across it. It gives this stunning contrast and it makes her very distinct and unique. Especially I adore her thigh? Where the accent covers that patch of opal, it looks like its emerging from the tree like part and its gorgeous. The accent in genneral is just very, very good on her. The way it diseappears into the flower apprel on her wing. She truly does look like some sort of tree - her wing the perfect canopy of pink flowers. She's very balanced as well. Her wings are pale and light - you can almost sense the sunlight piercing through the flowers where her wing is almost white - but her limbs are very dark and it keeps her grounden and helps that 'tree' feeling really come to life. She's beautiful and elegant

I imagine she has a rather raspy voice!
Castiel
41688686_350.png
Okay, I might be partial to this guy cause hey fan dragon I recognize! but even if I didnt, I hope I'd have the senses to see that this is a gorgeous dragon! (and a perfect fan dragon!). He is gorgeous! The light of his primary, the subtle, sleek texture of wasp and the dark line that runs down his neck. Its a perfect contrast to the dark of his secondary, while still being connected to it and matching really well! There's still a warm, yellow teint to the white of his primary, it flows effortlessly into the color of especially the sleves on the ivory tunic. All the colors are managed so carefully and precisely, it all looks lovely and cohesive together. The flashes of blue jumps out as contrast, especially on his feet. I like the subtlety of the blue on his horns. The beautiful accent mixes in with it and it gives it a really cool effect. Its all tied together with the scarf. I adore it, its such a good detail! Its dark enough to match the black of the wing, while still tying in the blue. He looks otherworldly and sparkly and it all match the character so well!

I imagine he is scary when angered
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@Evbay Your lair is so simple and good! I love these small lairs and they're all just so distinct. simple colors, simply dressed and all very much perfect! These were my faves: [columns][center][b]Faris[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49369551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493696/49369551_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]There's both something very gentle and delicate to this girl, and something almost disturbing? There's a very otherwordly quality to her - with her soft, desaturated blue colors and the mane flowing over her face and body. She looks almost like she's underwater? The colors are just soft enough that she feels like something watched through the waves and he thylacine mirrors the flow of the mane over her body in such a perfect way. It looks both like a marking on her skin, and gives her this flowing, fluid quality somehow. She looks both like a mermaid, lovely and soft and graceful, and like she could lure me down beneath the desaturated blue and wisp me away forever. Its a really cool effect and she really makes me think and imagine. I like how you've balanced light and darkness too. I think it plays a big part in this lovely duality - the pale, clear blue of her legs against the murky darkness of the tips of her wings. She is completely balanced and it looks amazing! I imagine she has very sharp teeth[/columns] [columns][center][b]Vela[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37028947] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/370290/37028947_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Vela is just so overwhelming in her goodness. The accent is so saturated, it bursts forth from her wing and yet its just perfect on her. It looks like a natural part of her, I think its the way the apparel helps really pull her entire look together. The vines intertwine over the floral pattern on her wing making it even more intricate and it pulls that dark purple color down onto the more bright, pink part of the wing. It makes her really cohesive, ever part of her matches all the other, nothing sticks out - its just all very put together. The rose thorn tangles also add that blue color from the roses themselves and it ties into her blue underbelly so well! She's balanced and beautiful. The introduction of that lovely blue really enhances her eyes as well. They're much, much brighter than the other blue, but still, they pop, but they never crash and I think its partly because of the roses and that lovely, dusty blue belly! The red rings on her hands has that lovely red color thaat match the highlights on the accents too. Ah, there's so many great little details to her! I imagine she doesnt speak a lot[/columns] [columns][center][b]Opportunity[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49335275] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493353/49335275_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]… I'm ashamed to admit it took me a minute to realize what she was a fandragon of, I was looking at the image in her bio and then it just hit me like a train and I had to take a minute to breathe. Its just so [i]sweet[/i] and I love that she isnt an obvious fan dragon. She's subtle but then when you realize its just so fitting - her primary and secondary, like polished chrome hints at the machinery, the steampunk pieces further drives home that she is indeed some sort of mechanical being. And she is beautiful. The peacock is so stunning on her, one of the absolute best uses of the gene I've ever seen. The blue is amazing, it highlights the cool hue to orca met/alloy, the dark blue mirrors the deep shadows on her body, the white matches both the highlights on the secondary and ties in wonderfully to the white steampunk wing. Its just so good. She's simple and strong, she wears only four pieces of apparel and yet she's just so complete. She isnt missing anything and I adore her! I imagine she is sometimes hear singing softly to herself[/columns]
@Evbay

Your lair is so simple and good! I love these small lairs and they're all just so distinct. simple colors, simply dressed and all very much perfect!
These were my faves:
Faris
49369551_350.png
There's both something very gentle and delicate to this girl, and something almost disturbing? There's a very otherwordly quality to her - with her soft, desaturated blue colors and the mane flowing over her face and body. She looks almost like she's underwater? The colors are just soft enough that she feels like something watched through the waves and he thylacine mirrors the flow of the mane over her body in such a perfect way. It looks both like a marking on her skin, and gives her this flowing, fluid quality somehow. She looks both like a mermaid, lovely and soft and graceful, and like she could lure me down beneath the desaturated blue and wisp me away forever. Its a really cool effect and she really makes me think and imagine. I like how you've balanced light and darkness too. I think it plays a big part in this lovely duality - the pale, clear blue of her legs against the murky darkness of the tips of her wings. She is completely balanced and it looks amazing!

I imagine she has very sharp teeth
Vela
37028947_350.png
Vela is just so overwhelming in her goodness. The accent is so saturated, it bursts forth from her wing and yet its just perfect on her. It looks like a natural part of her, I think its the way the apparel helps really pull her entire look together. The vines intertwine over the floral pattern on her wing making it even more intricate and it pulls that dark purple color down onto the more bright, pink part of the wing. It makes her really cohesive, ever part of her matches all the other, nothing sticks out - its just all very put together. The rose thorn tangles also add that blue color from the roses themselves and it ties into her blue underbelly so well! She's balanced and beautiful. The introduction of that lovely blue really enhances her eyes as well. They're much, much brighter than the other blue, but still, they pop, but they never crash and I think its partly because of the roses and that lovely, dusty blue belly! The red rings on her hands has that lovely red color thaat match the highlights on the accents too. Ah, there's so many great little details to her!

I imagine she doesnt speak a lot
Opportunity
49335275_350.png
… I'm ashamed to admit it took me a minute to realize what she was a fandragon of, I was looking at the image in her bio and then it just hit me like a train and I had to take a minute to breathe. Its just so sweet and I love that she isnt an obvious fan dragon. She's subtle but then when you realize its just so fitting - her primary and secondary, like polished chrome hints at the machinery, the steampunk pieces further drives home that she is indeed some sort of mechanical being. And she is beautiful. The peacock is so stunning on her, one of the absolute best uses of the gene I've ever seen. The blue is amazing, it highlights the cool hue to orca met/alloy, the dark blue mirrors the deep shadows on her body, the white matches both the highlights on the secondary and ties in wonderfully to the white steampunk wing. Its just so good. She's simple and strong, she wears only four pieces of apparel and yet she's just so complete. She isnt missing anything and I adore her!

I imagine she is sometimes hear singing softly to herself
myre.jpg
@anteater Could I get a three dragons review? From first two tabs preferably.
@anteater Could I get a three dragons review? From first two tabs preferably.
9mjyPzr.png
@anteater
Hey there! Could I get a one dragon review? Anyone in my Cool Kids tab is a semi perma, so feel free to choose someone from that tab!
@anteater
Hey there! Could I get a one dragon review? Anyone in my Cool Kids tab is a semi perma, so feel free to choose someone from that tab!
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@anteater

I suppose I'm game. It's been a long time since I got a lair review.

I'll get a three dragon review also.

The first three tabs are the most fleshed out dragons I have; the WIP and ??? tabs still need... a lot more work. Some of my dragons have lore written down of some sort, but most of them don't. Pretty much all of them have some sort of story if you want to ask me about them, though.
@anteater

I suppose I'm game. It's been a long time since I got a lair review.

I'll get a three dragon review also.

The first three tabs are the most fleshed out dragons I have; the WIP and ??? tabs still need... a lot more work. Some of my dragons have lore written down of some sort, but most of them don't. Pretty much all of them have some sort of story if you want to ask me about them, though.
Wagons hurt when they bounce off walls and smack into you.
@Skelisteri All your dragons are such [i]characters[/i] they all look like they have actual, developed personalities. They all look very different from one another and yet its so clear they belong together! Its really, really lovely! These were my faves: [columns][center][b]Sirius[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47445163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474452/47445163_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This is how you do a dark dragon. This! She is dark and gloomy, but its still very possible to see whats going on. Its very effectful, her vibe is hard to explain but I know that I absolutely love it. She feels dark and gloomy, the way the mantle match her colors makes it look like there's almost shadow dripping from her. The thorns themselves match the lighter parts of morph so well, they shine and stand out against the darkness of the rest of her torso, but they still fit perfectly in her overall look and vibe. And then the firefly, what an amazing gene on her. It looks so gentle and it give sher this air of something absolutely magical. Glowing fireflies and living shadow alike cling to her skin, she looks like a godess and a queen. And the fireflies is mirrored in her outfit in the seraph jewelry, the pale gemstones have that same almost flouresent look to them, its beautiful! Even her familiar match perfectly and help elevate her beautiful look even further. I imagine she speaks very softly[/columns] [columns][center][b]Myrsky[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7101402] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/71015/7101402_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This is an example of a dragon who just looks like a realized [i]personality[/i]. She looks practical, like she could move around and live like this and there's just so much character in ever little bit of her look. Her colors are natural and match eachother very well. The spines are subtle, but the way they peak out under the bandana is really nice, it adds some more warmth to her look that's really welcome. It highlights the warmth in her breastfin and horns really well. Her outfit is what I like best, though. Its bulky and busy, but it still feels so real. The layering of all the different bags and satchels on her middle is really great. Overwhelming and intricate, a great balance to her bare and open face and hands. I think that's what makes her so human too. The way her face is left open with the bandana almost mimicing hair in some way. The dark secondary helps her face stand out too and its the best, most humanizing effect! I imagine she has really great humor![/columns] [columns][center][b]Alexis[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28380096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283801/28380096_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Even if she wasnt covered in adorable cats this girl is just the cutest gal! She just seems so sweet and aproachable. In the least weird way possible; I feel like you could just have a great casual conversation with this great dragon. Her colors are so soft and warm, the light brown accent color of antique butterfly helps ground her and make her darker while the brightness of all other parts of her primary and secondary makes her light and airy. Along with the airborne pose of the imperial female and the aviator helmet it really gives her this feeling of belonging to the sky! She is full of action and adventure. She feels just verry light and good. The underbelly ties into the warmth of the brown accent and makes her warm. And then all the cats. Just further enhancing her friendly, cute vibe! They all fit her so well and the pieces of blue apparel help them stand out with their warm brown and orange colors. She just feels adorable and she makes me happy, I love her i imagine she likes tea a lot!
@Skelisteri

All your dragons are such characters they all look like they have actual, developed personalities. They all look very different from one another and yet its so clear they belong together! Its really, really lovely!
These were my faves:
Sirius
47445163_350.png
This is how you do a dark dragon. This! She is dark and gloomy, but its still very possible to see whats going on. Its very effectful, her vibe is hard to explain but I know that I absolutely love it. She feels dark and gloomy, the way the mantle match her colors makes it look like there's almost shadow dripping from her. The thorns themselves match the lighter parts of morph so well, they shine and stand out against the darkness of the rest of her torso, but they still fit perfectly in her overall look and vibe. And then the firefly, what an amazing gene on her. It looks so gentle and it give sher this air of something absolutely magical. Glowing fireflies and living shadow alike cling to her skin, she looks like a godess and a queen. And the fireflies is mirrored in her outfit in the seraph jewelry, the pale gemstones have that same almost flouresent look to them, its beautiful! Even her familiar match perfectly and help elevate her beautiful look even further.

I imagine she speaks very softly
Myrsky
7101402_350.png
This is an example of a dragon who just looks like a realized personality. She looks practical, like she could move around and live like this and there's just so much character in ever little bit of her look. Her colors are natural and match eachother very well. The spines are subtle, but the way they peak out under the bandana is really nice, it adds some more warmth to her look that's really welcome. It highlights the warmth in her breastfin and horns really well. Her outfit is what I like best, though. Its bulky and busy, but it still feels so real. The layering of all the different bags and satchels on her middle is really great. Overwhelming and intricate, a great balance to her bare and open face and hands. I think that's what makes her so human too. The way her face is left open with the bandana almost mimicing hair in some way. The dark secondary helps her face stand out too and its the best, most humanizing effect!

I imagine she has really great humor!
Alexis
28380096_350.png
Even if she wasnt covered in adorable cats this girl is just the cutest gal! She just seems so sweet and aproachable. In the least weird way possible; I feel like you could just have a great casual conversation with this great dragon. Her colors are so soft and warm, the light brown accent color of antique butterfly helps ground her and make her darker while the brightness of all other parts of her primary and secondary makes her light and airy. Along with the airborne pose of the imperial female and the aviator helmet it really gives her this feeling of belonging to the sky! She is full of action and adventure. She feels just verry light and good. The underbelly ties into the warmth of the brown accent and makes her warm. And then all the cats. Just further enhancing her friendly, cute vibe! They all fit her so well and the pieces of blue apparel help them stand out with their warm brown and orange colors. She just feels adorable and she makes me happy, I love her

i imagine she likes tea a lot!
myre.jpg
@Glacierstar I genuinely just really think all your dragons are beautiful. Each of them have the most gorgeous color palettes and they're all so different! Each is lovely in their own way and it was kind of hard to choose just one This guy won out in the end: [columns][center][b]Aster[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50494562] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504946/50494562_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This guy is just so well rounded in every aspect. His colors are well balanced and beautiful, the apparel enhance him in such a lovely way and his lore is both well written and based on an honestly mesmerizing concept. The way its presented, with basis in the stones and how they should be carved and how that reflected on his life and his general philosophy and outlook on life. Its almost poetic, especially the first paragraph and it just fits him so well! When you're done reading and you look at him once more it just makes sense, that dragon really looks like that's the life he'd live. The warm stained that colors him almost like the clouds at sunset, covered in subtle hints of different shades of bue; the gemstones in the cascades, the wingsilks and the sanddune rags. It balance out the warmth of his colors and covers him up nicely. I couldn't believe he was wearing that few pieces of apparel, his outfit just seems so complete and finished! The skull has the exact same color as his belly and it really makes it look like that's the natural shape of his head! I imagine he laughs very rarely
@Glacierstar

I genuinely just really think all your dragons are beautiful. Each of them have the most gorgeous color palettes and they're all so different! Each is lovely in their own way and it was kind of hard to choose just one
This guy won out in the end:
Aster
50494562_350.png
This guy is just so well rounded in every aspect. His colors are well balanced and beautiful, the apparel enhance him in such a lovely way and his lore is both well written and based on an honestly mesmerizing concept. The way its presented, with basis in the stones and how they should be carved and how that reflected on his life and his general philosophy and outlook on life. Its almost poetic, especially the first paragraph and it just fits him so well! When you're done reading and you look at him once more it just makes sense, that dragon really looks like that's the life he'd live. The warm stained that colors him almost like the clouds at sunset, covered in subtle hints of different shades of bue; the gemstones in the cascades, the wingsilks and the sanddune rags. It balance out the warmth of his colors and covers him up nicely. I couldn't believe he was wearing that few pieces of apparel, his outfit just seems so complete and finished! The skull has the exact same color as his belly and it really makes it look like that's the natural shape of his head!

I imagine he laughs very rarely
myre.jpg
@anteater
I should really be saving up for stuff but...ive never gotten a lair review before and would love a 3 dragon review please.
@anteater
I should really be saving up for stuff but...ive never gotten a lair review before and would love a 3 dragon review please.
011F_Custom.png 013F_Custom.png
@Haisyn Your lair is super interesting and very pleasing to look at. I love all the different colors and so many different breeds! There's such lovely variety and yet they still look like they belong together! These were my faves: [columns][center][b]Danaus[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=550994] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5510/550994_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]First of all, the bio format is so nice! Its simple and easy to read and understand. Her lore is very good too, the description of how she unnerves people is really good, I imagine her clearly with her silence, the black smoke clinging to her, eyes peering out from under a skeletal helm and an air of magic and herbs always around her. Its very cool and extremely atmospheric. I adore how you've incorporated her breed change as well! That's such a cool way to work with site lore and make it cannon in your lore! The whole thing just feels very [I]real[/I], she feels very grounded in her world. All the mentions of her mother and how the world around her react to her. It makes the whole thing feel very completed and realized. As for the dragon herself she is so stunning. I adore the colors. I love how her belly match the accent, that deep purple is so beautiful and it really makes the accent look like a natural part of her! I imagine she eats less than what would be expected[/columns] [columns][center][b]Despair[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5371466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/53715/5371466_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This guy is just so [i]stylish[/i]. Every little bit of him seems to be carefully choosen for him to create one, unified, lovely aesthetic. The name, his colors and genes, the fiery apparel - it paints a picture of him like a fiery demon, [I]'Meat Dragon'[/I] is such a great, terrifying phrase that really evokes a lot of images in my mind. I love his gene combo so much! The use of crackle here is so fitting and adds just the coolest texture to his body. It almost disappears into the dark speckle on his wings, it seems more like the freckle texture it spilling out onto his body. The accent is stunning on him. It makes him streamlined with the glowing lines on the wings and the combination of the fiery tail and the embers is just … wow, that is so good! It makes the fire around his tail seem so much more three dimensional. Makes it bright, the way the embers stand out against his dark colors is so lovely! I imagine he communicates mostly in rough huffs or hums[/columns] [columns][center][b]Vaalka url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12436248] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/124363/12436248_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Not to be dramatic, but I would defend this sweet bean with my life. She is so precious and I wish I could make sure she feels good and safe and loved for the rest of her life. Her colors are so gentle and warm, I really like them. Her primary blends in with the guise in such a lovely way. The darker edges of the guise have that deep red of her limbs while it has, on her back and on the top of her head, blended into a soft orange that match her wings! The apparel piece almost have to had been made just for her, it match her colors so well its hard to believe otherwise. The layering of the guise and the birdskull headdress is really interesting too. I love the feathers pointing out, it lightens up her head in a lovely way too. Generally, her apparel is just super, super nice. She feels covered without it being overdone. There's paid attention to every inch of her. Her feet especially is just such a nice detail - left open and dark, but with the white band from the birdskull cutting across tying them into the rest of the look! I imagine she likes spicy food!
@Haisyn

Your lair is super interesting and very pleasing to look at. I love all the different colors and so many different breeds! There's such lovely variety and yet they still look like they belong together!
These were my faves:
Danaus
550994_350.png
First of all, the bio format is so nice! Its simple and easy to read and understand. Her lore is very good too, the description of how she unnerves people is really good, I imagine her clearly with her silence, the black smoke clinging to her, eyes peering out from under a skeletal helm and an air of magic and herbs always around her. Its very cool and extremely atmospheric. I adore how you've incorporated her breed change as well! That's such a cool way to work with site lore and make it cannon in your lore! The whole thing just feels very real, she feels very grounded in her world. All the mentions of her mother and how the world around her react to her. It makes the whole thing feel very completed and realized. As for the dragon herself she is so stunning. I adore the colors. I love how her belly match the accent, that deep purple is so beautiful and it really makes the accent look like a natural part of her!

I imagine she eats less than what would be expected
Despair
5371466_350.png
This guy is just so stylish. Every little bit of him seems to be carefully choosen for him to create one, unified, lovely aesthetic. The name, his colors and genes, the fiery apparel - it paints a picture of him like a fiery demon, 'Meat Dragon' is such a great, terrifying phrase that really evokes a lot of images in my mind. I love his gene combo so much! The use of crackle here is so fitting and adds just the coolest texture to his body. It almost disappears into the dark speckle on his wings, it seems more like the freckle texture it spilling out onto his body. The accent is stunning on him. It makes him streamlined with the glowing lines on the wings and the combination of the fiery tail and the embers is just … wow, that is so good! It makes the fire around his tail seem so much more three dimensional. Makes it bright, the way the embers stand out against his dark colors is so lovely!

I imagine he communicates mostly in rough huffs or hums
Not to be dramatic, but I would defend this sweet bean with my life. She is so precious and I wish I could make sure she feels good and safe and loved for the rest of her life. Her colors are so gentle and warm, I really like them. Her primary blends in with the guise in such a lovely way. The darker edges of the guise have that deep red of her limbs while it has, on her back and on the top of her head, blended into a soft orange that match her wings! The apparel piece almost have to had been made just for her, it match her colors so well its hard to believe otherwise. The layering of the guise and the birdskull headdress is really interesting too. I love the feathers pointing out, it lightens up her head in a lovely way too. Generally, her apparel is just super, super nice. She feels covered without it being overdone. There's paid attention to every inch of her. Her feet especially is just such a nice detail - left open and dark, but with the white band from the birdskull cutting across tying them into the rest of the look!

I imagine she likes spicy food!
myre.jpg
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 41 42