Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42
@anteater Ahh I ended up spending big time on gems ;u; I'd totally love opinions on these 2 if you aren't busy! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29517167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295172/29517167_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50488749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504888/50488749_350.png[/img] [/url]
@anteater

Ahh I ended up spending big time on gems ;u; I'd totally love opinions on these 2 if you aren't busy!

29517167_350.png

50488749_350.png

YycIlt9.png
@loststarship [EDIT! I AM SO SORRY! My pc froze and it accidentially posted when I pressed enter! I will edit in the full review, so sorry for the early ping!] Sorry for being so late! First of all, I really, really like your username! (and the signature is super cute and matches well!). As for your lair I am living for all this diversity! All the different dragons - breeds and poses and colors - all dressed with absolute perfection. They're all so unique and beautiful and they look amazing. Both together and individually These were my faves: [columns][center][b]Anthea[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40627586] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406276/40627586_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This lady is just … shes a queen. She's so graceful and expressive, there's such life to her its amazing. She has a regal, dark vibe to her, but her colors arent overly dark - she's still incredibly readable, you can see every last detail and I would never want to miss them. The darkness of the primary on her body, the light on the joints that just match the light stripes on the wings perfectly? Pure perfection, elegant and matchy. The lighter blue tone on her belly really ties into her scales, they're subtle, at first I thought she might be stained or tertless, but that's only cause they're just such a natural part of her look? It all look unified, she's not three parts; body, wings and tert, she's one whole, amaxing dragon! And her apparel is just to die for. The flowers bring out that lovely dark purple, the silver chains makes her rich and refined. I adore the little 'belt' you've created with layering! So fun and fitting. The artwork in her bio really captures everything about her; long legged and elegant. Stunning I imagine she has very nice, straight teeth![/columns] [columns][center][b]Eden[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13386767] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133868/13386767_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Everything about this absolute [i]goddess[/i] just scream nature. From her green eyes to the accent to her secondary, looking like the treetop of a great tree! Its all nature and deep woods and exploration. She really just sells her lore, its so believeable that that's who she'd be. She has so much personality and its just captured perfectly in her bio. Its short and precise, but full of atmosphere. I like that her primary is so light, it lights her up and makes a lovely foundation for her dark wings and her darker apparel. The lovely pattern from the accent on her leg would disseapear into a darker green, so this seafoam is so amazing on her! I love the animal theme as well, the cat caught my eyes first, and then you notice the frogs and those adorable birds on the wing! Along with her wn antlers it makes her look like some sort of nature/animal spirit or god. She really belong outside, under the trees and I'd follow her there any day I imagine she will just straight up ignore [i]everyone[/i] when reading![/columns] [columns][center][b]Avalon[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39755077] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397551/39755077_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This lady just made me actually gasp. Wow, its hard to pinpoint exactly what, but something about her just has me absolutely mesmerized. She has such a soft air to her. There's something incredibly soft to her, I just feel safe and good when looking at her! Camo bee is a masterpiece itself and its just so perfect on this girl, and I love how you've almost dressed her around the accent colors on her wings? That dark, desaturated green on the leggings, the yellow in the cape (and the capsule, also very matching and lovely!) and the dark, dark brown on her tail, hands and on the staff! It makes her very balanced and just overall striking. I really like the use of sylvan lattice too, it adds lovely texture to those gorgeous wings. But my favorite thing has to be her face. Everything about her head and face is just perfect. The pale fins behind the headdress and the gorgeous flowercrown, all framing her face and really highlighting those beautiful, green eyes. She has so much expression I adore her! I imagine she always knows whats going on and what everyones intentions are
@loststarship

[EDIT! I AM SO SORRY! My pc froze and it accidentially posted when I pressed enter! I will edit in the full review, so sorry for the early ping!]

Sorry for being so late!

First of all, I really, really like your username! (and the signature is super cute and matches well!). As for your lair I am living for all this diversity! All the different dragons - breeds and poses and colors - all dressed with absolute perfection. They're all so unique and beautiful and they look amazing. Both together and individually
These were my faves:
Anthea
40627586_350.png
This lady is just … shes a queen. She's so graceful and expressive, there's such life to her its amazing. She has a regal, dark vibe to her, but her colors arent overly dark - she's still incredibly readable, you can see every last detail and I would never want to miss them. The darkness of the primary on her body, the light on the joints that just match the light stripes on the wings perfectly? Pure perfection, elegant and matchy. The lighter blue tone on her belly really ties into her scales, they're subtle, at first I thought she might be stained or tertless, but that's only cause they're just such a natural part of her look? It all look unified, she's not three parts; body, wings and tert, she's one whole, amaxing dragon! And her apparel is just to die for. The flowers bring out that lovely dark purple, the silver chains makes her rich and refined. I adore the little 'belt' you've created with layering! So fun and fitting. The artwork in her bio really captures everything about her; long legged and elegant. Stunning

I imagine she has very nice, straight teeth!
Eden
13386767_350.png
Everything about this absolute goddess just scream nature. From her green eyes to the accent to her secondary, looking like the treetop of a great tree! Its all nature and deep woods and exploration. She really just sells her lore, its so believeable that that's who she'd be. She has so much personality and its just captured perfectly in her bio. Its short and precise, but full of atmosphere. I like that her primary is so light, it lights her up and makes a lovely foundation for her dark wings and her darker apparel. The lovely pattern from the accent on her leg would disseapear into a darker green, so this seafoam is so amazing on her! I love the animal theme as well, the cat caught my eyes first, and then you notice the frogs and those adorable birds on the wing! Along with her wn antlers it makes her look like some sort of nature/animal spirit or god. She really belong outside, under the trees and I'd follow her there any day

I imagine she will just straight up ignore everyone when reading!
Avalon
39755077_350.png
This lady just made me actually gasp. Wow, its hard to pinpoint exactly what, but something about her just has me absolutely mesmerized. She has such a soft air to her. There's something incredibly soft to her, I just feel safe and good when looking at her! Camo bee is a masterpiece itself and its just so perfect on this girl, and I love how you've almost dressed her around the accent colors on her wings? That dark, desaturated green on the leggings, the yellow in the cape (and the capsule, also very matching and lovely!) and the dark, dark brown on her tail, hands and on the staff! It makes her very balanced and just overall striking. I really like the use of sylvan lattice too, it adds lovely texture to those gorgeous wings. But my favorite thing has to be her face. Everything about her head and face is just perfect. The pale fins behind the headdress and the gorgeous flowercrown, all framing her face and really highlighting those beautiful, green eyes. She has so much expression I adore her!

I imagine she always knows whats going on and what everyones intentions are
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@Marrigan Sorry for being so incredibly late! I will review those two beautiful guys, but let me first say that your lair i just so pleasing. I love the color scheme, all the soft hues and hues of stained, its utterly stunning - Abrienne would have been my choice for a third dragon, I adore her as your avatar dragon and when I saw her in entirety I just swooned ... Now for these two adorable, beautiful fellas! [columns][center][b]Revati[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29517167] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295172/29517167_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Theres always something impressive about G1 wildclaws, but this guy in particular is just aweinspiring. You balance epic and strong with elegant and gentle extremely well. The dark, saturated wing makes him darker, the dark markings on jaguar ties it all together (and I [i]love![/i] the way the dark 'eyeliner' marking highights his dual colored eye!) and the softness of the light belly and limbs balances it all out. His apparel really adds to this as well. The solar blades are perfect on him! The jewel has the same, creamy color as his underbelly, and its bulky - it almost looks like some sort of futuristic armour - but it never feels heavy on him. Again, elegance and strenght in equal measure! The silks is a wonderful addition too, they really match his wings in color with that reddish teint to them, especially on the leg silks. The flowers are just always elegant and nice and I really like the little floral headpiece you've made for him with the flowercrown and seraph headpiece! He's just very balanced and good I imagine he has a very soft voice![/Columns] [columns][center][b]Unnamed[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50488749] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504888/50488749_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I love how different these boys are, and yet I still get that really 'strong, but delicate' feeling from this guy too, but different somehow. He's saturated and warm, almost overwhelming in the brightness of his colors, yet he still feels very calm. He reminds me of the setting sun - skies set ablaze with all shades of purple and red and orange. And he's dressed so well! The red roses enhance the deep redness in his wings while the little green leaves match his eyes and ties them into his look. The silks look like they were actually made just for him - the way they encompass all his colors, from deep red to purple is just breathtaking and the little flashes of gold on him brighten him up and makes him look regal, touching on divine! I nearly missed the flowerfall at first, somehow it just looks like a natural extention of him? Its hard to explain but its just such a natural part of him that flowers rain down around him, he's truly magnificent! I imagine he starts 'clicking' his teeth together when concentrated[/columns]
@Marrigan

Sorry for being so incredibly late!

I will review those two beautiful guys, but let me first say that your lair i just so pleasing. I love the color scheme, all the soft hues and hues of stained, its utterly stunning - Abrienne would have been my choice for a third dragon, I adore her as your avatar dragon and when I saw her in entirety I just swooned ...
Now for these two adorable, beautiful fellas!
Revati
29517167_350.png
Theres always something impressive about G1 wildclaws, but this guy in particular is just aweinspiring. You balance epic and strong with elegant and gentle extremely well. The dark, saturated wing makes him darker, the dark markings on jaguar ties it all together (and I love! the way the dark 'eyeliner' marking highights his dual colored eye!) and the softness of the light belly and limbs balances it all out. His apparel really adds to this as well. The solar blades are perfect on him! The jewel has the same, creamy color as his underbelly, and its bulky - it almost looks like some sort of futuristic armour - but it never feels heavy on him. Again, elegance and strenght in equal measure! The silks is a wonderful addition too, they really match his wings in color with that reddish teint to them, especially on the leg silks. The flowers are just always elegant and nice and I really like the little floral headpiece you've made for him with the flowercrown and seraph headpiece! He's just very balanced and good

I imagine he has a very soft voice!
Unnamed
50488749_350.png
I love how different these boys are, and yet I still get that really 'strong, but delicate' feeling from this guy too, but different somehow. He's saturated and warm, almost overwhelming in the brightness of his colors, yet he still feels very calm. He reminds me of the setting sun - skies set ablaze with all shades of purple and red and orange. And he's dressed so well! The red roses enhance the deep redness in his wings while the little green leaves match his eyes and ties them into his look. The silks look like they were actually made just for him - the way they encompass all his colors, from deep red to purple is just breathtaking and the little flashes of gold on him brighten him up and makes him look regal, touching on divine! I nearly missed the flowerfall at first, somehow it just looks like a natural extention of him? Its hard to explain but its just such a natural part of him that flowers rain down around him, he's truly magnificent!

I imagine he starts 'clicking' his teeth together when concentrated

myre.jpg
@anteater

ahhh ;u; Abby's always my first go-to avatar everytime I get a new vista, she seems to just work with everything <3 Thank you!!

and its no problem on being late! its totally fine, I honestly really enjoy waking up and reading what you've said about them! I just hope you don't mind me ordering so many reviews, haha
@anteater

ahhh ;u; Abby's always my first go-to avatar everytime I get a new vista, she seems to just work with everything <3 Thank you!!

and its no problem on being late! its totally fine, I honestly really enjoy waking up and reading what you've said about them! I just hope you don't mind me ordering so many reviews, haha
YycIlt9.png
@anteater Can I get a three dragon review please? And I would prefer if you stuck to my gen1 tab, all my nongen1s I keep mainly just for sentimental reasons or they're fodder/breeders
@anteater Can I get a three dragon review please? And I would prefer if you stuck to my gen1 tab, all my nongen1s I keep mainly just for sentimental reasons or they're fodder/breeders
yEQPoMo.gif
@anteater
hi there! Could I get a 3-dragon review? My lair is p big, but most of my permas are in my hibernal den (because I'm cheap and don't want to lose 1000 food points every day)
@anteater
hi there! Could I get a 3-dragon review? My lair is p big, but most of my permas are in my hibernal den (because I'm cheap and don't want to lose 1000 food points every day)
Free lore thread
35EJj0x.png
Kindryte
"Just here to collect silly little dragons in my silly little lair"
Imagine highlighting a forum signature.

Permas are both in my lair and hibden
@Marrigan

She's super cute!

and thank you for understanding. Its honetsly super nice when you return - though I'm always afraid I'll end up gushing about the same dragons :P
@Marrigan

She's super cute!

and thank you for understanding. Its honetsly super nice when you return - though I'm always afraid I'll end up gushing about the same dragons :P
myre.jpg
@Arbokobra Everything about you is honestly just very aesthetic. Your username is cool, your avatar is good, the signature and vista match and oh my god your lair! I love all these amazing G1s! They're so cool, i adore how the colors seamlessly blend together in the tab, the way they're sorted is amazing! These were my faves! [columns][center][b]Adonis[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23553660] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/235537/23553660_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I honestly doubt you need me to tell you this guy is amazing. Just look at him, he [i]oozes[/i] grace and coolness and just overall the height of aesthetic perfection. The simplicity of his white secondary, strong and bright - its a perfect use of basic! It makes such a good base for the accent, the 'petals' on the accent match his primary so well, it almost looks like his primary climbing on to his wing! The mantle pulls that pure whiteness onto his body, mirroring the effect in the best way. He looks very connected and whole and I'm generally just in awe of him. I love the way you've balanced cool, warm and neutral tones on him. There's a cool teint to the mantle, while the accent adds those warm, yellow dots to the wing. The savanah is warm at the tip of the limbs, and a cooler pale brown on his torso and head. Especially on the head it creates an awesome contrast - to the accents soft yellow on his body and to the striking red eyes on his head. Oh those eyes! I adore how they pop, they're perfect on him! I imagine he loves small cute animals[/columns] [columns][center][b]Varia[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48473771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/484738/48473771_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Put a flower crown on a male pc and watch me [i]melt[/i] with adoration and on this one its just so incredibly perfect. Generally just his apparel, wow, what a gorgeous outfit! The subtle, neutral colors while still having accents of a warm yellow that matches his tert really well? Its lovely on him! The combination of the mantle and the gem thief looks almost like a single apparel piece. Its bulky, its matchy and I really, truly adore it! It makes him look very dressed and complete - I was in awe of how few apparel pieces he was actually wearing. And again with this boy I just got to say, those eyes? They're perfect on him! He's very covered and yet I think the true MVP of his entire look is the opal. It shines on his limbs and it adds a warmth to his face that's so good and really just enhances him in the most perfect way. And those eyes? They just mirror the warmth and the shine of the opal and adds a depth to it. He looks gentle and thoughtful and I love him I imagine he really likes travelling[/columns] [columns][center][b]Sundew[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48275569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/482756/48275569_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]This is just a study in effective accent use. Wow, what a perfect accent on the perfect dragon. Both parts look like they were made for each other. There's so many little details and it's almost hard to gage them all - and that's a very good thing! The accent blends into the darker markings of jaguar, his wings become a swampy at sunrise, warm, murky waters alive with lillypads. He's one complete whole and every part of him is wonderful. All of his apparel is so well chosen too! I love how well you've matches so many of the parts to his colors. The warmth in the headdress mirrors his wings so well and brings some warmth over the cooler mane. And the layering of the silks just has me speechless. It match his colors perfectly. It has a green, swampy tone to it while still maintaining that lovely warmth seen on his wings. And all these murky colors are balanced out with the bright green on his legs. He is everything beautiful and I am utterly floored by his beauty I imagine he has a very deep, rumbly voice!
@Arbokobra

Everything about you is honestly just very aesthetic. Your username is cool, your avatar is good, the signature and vista match and oh my god your lair! I love all these amazing G1s! They're so cool, i adore how the colors seamlessly blend together in the tab, the way they're sorted is amazing!
These were my faves!
Adonis
23553660_350.png
I honestly doubt you need me to tell you this guy is amazing. Just look at him, he oozes grace and coolness and just overall the height of aesthetic perfection. The simplicity of his white secondary, strong and bright - its a perfect use of basic! It makes such a good base for the accent, the 'petals' on the accent match his primary so well, it almost looks like his primary climbing on to his wing! The mantle pulls that pure whiteness onto his body, mirroring the effect in the best way. He looks very connected and whole and I'm generally just in awe of him. I love the way you've balanced cool, warm and neutral tones on him. There's a cool teint to the mantle, while the accent adds those warm, yellow dots to the wing. The savanah is warm at the tip of the limbs, and a cooler pale brown on his torso and head. Especially on the head it creates an awesome contrast - to the accents soft yellow on his body and to the striking red eyes on his head. Oh those eyes! I adore how they pop, they're perfect on him!

I imagine he loves small cute animals
Varia
48473771_350.png
Put a flower crown on a male pc and watch me melt with adoration and on this one its just so incredibly perfect. Generally just his apparel, wow, what a gorgeous outfit! The subtle, neutral colors while still having accents of a warm yellow that matches his tert really well? Its lovely on him! The combination of the mantle and the gem thief looks almost like a single apparel piece. Its bulky, its matchy and I really, truly adore it! It makes him look very dressed and complete - I was in awe of how few apparel pieces he was actually wearing. And again with this boy I just got to say, those eyes? They're perfect on him! He's very covered and yet I think the true MVP of his entire look is the opal. It shines on his limbs and it adds a warmth to his face that's so good and really just enhances him in the most perfect way. And those eyes? They just mirror the warmth and the shine of the opal and adds a depth to it. He looks gentle and thoughtful and I love him

I imagine he really likes travelling
Sundew
48275569_350.png
This is just a study in effective accent use. Wow, what a perfect accent on the perfect dragon. Both parts look like they were made for each other. There's so many little details and it's almost hard to gage them all - and that's a very good thing! The accent blends into the darker markings of jaguar, his wings become a swampy at sunrise, warm, murky waters alive with lillypads. He's one complete whole and every part of him is wonderful. All of his apparel is so well chosen too! I love how well you've matches so many of the parts to his colors. The warmth in the headdress mirrors his wings so well and brings some warmth over the cooler mane. And the layering of the silks just has me speechless. It match his colors perfectly. It has a green, swampy tone to it while still maintaining that lovely warmth seen on his wings. And all these murky colors are balanced out with the bright green on his legs. He is everything beautiful and I am utterly floored by his beauty

I imagine he has a very deep, rumbly voice!
myre.jpg
@anteater
Loved the last review i got from you, so I'd love another three dragon review.
Misc tab is sales/fodder and the coffee tab is a huge wip
@anteater
Loved the last review i got from you, so I'd love another three dragon review.
Misc tab is sales/fodder and the coffee tab is a huge wip
7ead75ce2a4aa8ebea68d53da312094eadfd0c90.png
@AestheticToaster Not to be creepy, but I've always kind of admired your lore writing abilities and the incredible diversity of your lair. Everyone is so distinct and lovely, the colors are beautiful and yeah … I'm a secret fan and I really hope you read that as not creepy as possible :P These were my faves: [columns][center][b]Ventus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11932837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119329/11932837_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Oh, entity is both super beautiful and their lore is so super interesting! Their colors are so beautiful, and I adore the little sword pixels in their bio! They really highlight how nice and matchy their color palette is! They're one of the most stunning primal eyed dragons I've ever seen. The subtle blue and green gradient on their wings and the darker face markings are just dark enough that it makes the smoke from their eyes really pop. The way you've used apparel with similar shape and color to the eyes (mainly the pendant and the jewel on the fiendish pendant) is really interesting. It makes them super matchy, while the eyes still stand out the brightest! Such a cool effect. As for their lore, I am mostly just in awe of the concept. That's just such a cool idea!! Its incredibly well written too and I really enjoy the formatting too. Its very easy to read and see while still being aesthetically pleasing. I love when it 'shift' in the fourth to last paragraph and you kind of leave their POV to hear about the school from an outsiders view! Really cool I imagine they're a great dancer![/columns] [columns][center][b]Toasty[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39855189] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398552/39855189_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I think this is one of the greatest dragons I've ever seen. At least when it comes to balancing beauty and sillyness. She's so fun, and yet she's just so pretty, its balanced so well I am in awe! Again, the color palette is just utterly amazing. The way blue is introduced on her body makes her so much more interesting to look at - there's the accent color in skink on her throat, tail and face and where her body is covered up by the dress, you've added the waist cinch to really pull that blue line through her body. It highlights the line of her body, makes it easier to really get how she's standing and how she exists in space … its hard to understand but I really, really like it. She's so incredible, graceful and gilded and yet she's so [i]fun[/i] too! And its not (just) the eyes, giving her a mischievous look. The accent with the wide smile too and the quirky bio. There's so many possibilities with her, she doesn't feel like just one thing, she has so many facets and different ways of being lovely! I imagine she's always moving her hands![/columns] [columns][center][b]Shredwing[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38491723] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384918/38491723_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]He may be a jerk but I love and support this man! Okay okay, maybe I shouldn't throw my love at jerks who are good at fighting, but look at him! He's just so good and I want to stare at him for a long while. I can only shudder at what you had to pay for him, his colors are the best! The dirt opal match, on its paler points, metals perfectly and ripple really aids in that 'cracked' appearance. He really looks like his skin is breaking, revealing the beautiful gemstone within. The darker points of opal gets a warmer hue that look really nice with the secondary. His darker, solid colored horns and the fire symbol give his face some air - it feels nice and calm between the very pattern heavy genes and it really makes you focus in on his face. With his eyes covered you notice the expression in male spirals face, that little smile that disappear under the daredevil cover. It does look like he's planning something jerky ... I imagine hes really good at cheating at playing cards
@AestheticToaster

Not to be creepy, but I've always kind of admired your lore writing abilities and the incredible diversity of your lair. Everyone is so distinct and lovely, the colors are beautiful and yeah … I'm a secret fan and I really hope you read that as not creepy as possible :P
These were my faves:
Ventus
11932837_350.png
Oh, entity is both super beautiful and their lore is so super interesting! Their colors are so beautiful, and I adore the little sword pixels in their bio! They really highlight how nice and matchy their color palette is! They're one of the most stunning primal eyed dragons I've ever seen. The subtle blue and green gradient on their wings and the darker face markings are just dark enough that it makes the smoke from their eyes really pop. The way you've used apparel with similar shape and color to the eyes (mainly the pendant and the jewel on the fiendish pendant) is really interesting. It makes them super matchy, while the eyes still stand out the brightest! Such a cool effect. As for their lore, I am mostly just in awe of the concept. That's just such a cool idea!! Its incredibly well written too and I really enjoy the formatting too. Its very easy to read and see while still being aesthetically pleasing. I love when it 'shift' in the fourth to last paragraph and you kind of leave their POV to hear about the school from an outsiders view! Really cool

I imagine they're a great dancer!
Toasty
39855189_350.png
I think this is one of the greatest dragons I've ever seen. At least when it comes to balancing beauty and sillyness. She's so fun, and yet she's just so pretty, its balanced so well I am in awe! Again, the color palette is just utterly amazing. The way blue is introduced on her body makes her so much more interesting to look at - there's the accent color in skink on her throat, tail and face and where her body is covered up by the dress, you've added the waist cinch to really pull that blue line through her body. It highlights the line of her body, makes it easier to really get how she's standing and how she exists in space … its hard to understand but I really, really like it. She's so incredible, graceful and gilded and yet she's so fun too! And its not (just) the eyes, giving her a mischievous look. The accent with the wide smile too and the quirky bio. There's so many possibilities with her, she doesn't feel like just one thing, she has so many facets and different ways of being lovely!

I imagine she's always moving her hands!
Shredwing
38491723_350.png
He may be a jerk but I love and support this man! Okay okay, maybe I shouldn't throw my love at jerks who are good at fighting, but look at him! He's just so good and I want to stare at him for a long while. I can only shudder at what you had to pay for him, his colors are the best! The dirt opal match, on its paler points, metals perfectly and ripple really aids in that 'cracked' appearance. He really looks like his skin is breaking, revealing the beautiful gemstone within. The darker points of opal gets a warmer hue that look really nice with the secondary. His darker, solid colored horns and the fire symbol give his face some air - it feels nice and calm between the very pattern heavy genes and it really makes you focus in on his face. With his eyes covered you notice the expression in male spirals face, that little smile that disappear under the daredevil cover. It does look like he's planning something jerky ...

I imagine hes really good at cheating at playing cards
myre.jpg
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41 42