Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair reviews and HC's! [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
Hey there! Welcome to
Anteaters Lair Reviews!
Open - Full - Closed

Please let me look through your lovely lair. I'll pick x amount of dragons (depending on what you want) and say nice things about them - and your lair in general.

Why?

Because pretty dragons are nice and talking about how pretty they are is almost as nice

So, you ask, what should I do to get this service, dear anteater?
Well. Start by picking what kind of review you want!

Types of Reviews:

One dragon review
I choose my favorite dragon from your lair and write some nice things about them. Will include:
- A paragraph of nice things
- Some gushing about your overall lair
PWYW above 10k t/10 g

Three dragon review
I choose three dragons from your lair and write why exactly I love them
Will include:
- A paragraph of nice things pr dragon
PWYW above 50kt/50g

Review for review
A special offer!
You review some of my dragons and I'll give you back the same amount of reviews (ie: you review 2 of my dragons, I review 2 of yours)
Will include:
-Whatever you want!
Tell me you want to swap reviews and how many dragons. You'll go first and I'll review the same amount of dragons afterwards
Please choose from the three tabs labeled [Lore] in my lair!

Remember to include in your ordering post:
- Ping me
- What kind of review you want
- What parts of your lair i should look at (ie; 'most of my permas are in the hibernal den!')
- If there's anything you want me to pay more attention too

Other things

Please pay after recieving your review!
Mixed pay are completely fine!
Please tell me beforehand if you wish to pay with items!
You can use or ignore the headcanons as you please!
Ping me if 24 hours pass without you recieving the review!

Looking forward to reviewing some awesome dragons!
Hey there! Welcome to
Anteaters Lair Reviews!
Open - Full - Closed

Please let me look through your lovely lair. I'll pick x amount of dragons (depending on what you want) and say nice things about them - and your lair in general.

Why?

Because pretty dragons are nice and talking about how pretty they are is almost as nice

So, you ask, what should I do to get this service, dear anteater?
Well. Start by picking what kind of review you want!

Types of Reviews:

One dragon review
I choose my favorite dragon from your lair and write some nice things about them. Will include:
- A paragraph of nice things
PWYW above 10k t/10 g

Three dragon review
I choose three dragons from your lair and write why exactly I love them
Will include:
- A paragraph of nice things pr dragon
PWYW above 50kt/50g

Review for review
A special offer!
You review some of my dragons and I'll give you back the same amount of reviews (ie: you review 2 of my dragons, I review 2 of yours)
Will include:
-Whatever you want!
Tell me you want to swap reviews and how many dragons. You'll go first and I'll review the same amount of dragons afterwards
Please choose from the three tabs labeled [Lore] in my lair!

Remember to include in your ordering post:
- Ping me
- What kind of review you want
- What parts of your lair i should look at (ie; 'most of my permas are in the hibernal den!')
- If there's anything you want me to pay more attention too

Other things

Please pay after recieving your review!
Mixed pay are completely fine!
Please tell me beforehand if you wish to pay with items!
You can use or ignore the headcanons as you please!
Ping me if 24 hours pass without you recieving the review!

Looking forward to reviewing some awesome dragons!
myre.jpg
banner.png D2k1h2X.png 63ufpxJ.png
tQMwGmu.jpg eMpX3YA.jpg zAOFE5N.jpg
@anteater

Would you be open to just doing a review of Cantata? I only have one perma to review anyway. I could pay in gems and add in a review of one of your dragons too.
@anteater

Would you be open to just doing a review of Cantata? I only have one perma to review anyway. I could pay in gems and add in a review of one of your dragons too.
“an
-art by @owleics
@anteater

Hello c: ! Could I please have a Three Dragon Review?

All tabs are free game except selling/fodder and breeding/projects. (Hibernal also has a couple dergs)

and should I sent the payment before or after the review :0 ?
@anteater

Hello c: ! Could I please have a Three Dragon Review?

All tabs are free game except selling/fodder and breeding/projects. (Hibernal also has a couple dergs)

and should I sent the payment before or after the review :0 ?
@Cantata I'd love to review him. No need to reiew back (though you are very welcome to do so :P if you pay too) [columns][center][b]Cantata[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42921980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/429220/42921980_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]As you said, there's not much to choose from in your lair, but it isn't really nessesary when boy as pretty as this one is the lone perma! I might be slightly bias too, as orange is my favorite color and carrot one of my favorite FR colors. But oh dear, he is in a whole other league than most orange dragons. Those deep, plague eyes is such a nice feature? Fire eyes might have melted into his colors, the plague eyes add such depth to his palette - and bring out the darkness in carrot skink/spinner. His apparel is superb to! It's so easy to make a clashing colorpallette with orange but he's just so pleasing to look at! I think, again, it has to do with how deep the colors are in some places balanced perfectly with the light in other areas. He's just so well balanced. Brown, yellow and orange sound like a horrible, 'only-suitable-for-curtains-from-the-70's' colors but it's just so perfect of him. So very regal and otherworldly. Which brings me to.[/columns] [columns]his lore. Are you kidding me? He's perfect! I totally get it, he looks like a god of laughter. Something so serene and happy about him, but still fittingly otherworldy and scary - perfect for a god! His bio layout and art is also perfect! And very pleasing. And you write beautifully!! All in all an A+ dragon. I love him. He speaks to every last of my weaknesses; orange, creative and wellwritten lore, nice dressing and overall balance! I found it hard to headcannon anything for him. He just seems so complete? But I did start to headcanon one or two of my own dragons who would [i]totally[/i] adore him! Made me picture that worshippers maybe leave flowers or small bouqets by the idols of/shrines to him?
@Cantata

I'd love to review him. No need to reiew back (though you are very welcome to do so :P if you pay too)

Cantata

42921980_350.png
As you said, there's not much to choose from in your lair, but it isn't really nessesary when boy as pretty as this one is the lone perma! I might be slightly bias too, as orange is my favorite color and carrot one of my favorite FR colors.
But oh dear, he is in a whole other league than most orange dragons. Those deep, plague eyes is such a nice feature? Fire eyes might have melted into his colors, the plague eyes add such depth to his palette - and bring out the darkness in carrot skink/spinner. His apparel is superb to! It's so easy to make a clashing colorpallette with orange but he's just so pleasing to look at! I think, again, it has to do with how deep the colors are in some places balanced perfectly with the light in other areas. He's just so well balanced. Brown, yellow and orange sound like a horrible, 'only-suitable-for-curtains-from-the-70's' colors but it's just so perfect of him. So very regal and otherworldly.
Which brings me to.
his lore. Are you kidding me? He's perfect!
I totally get it, he looks like a god of laughter. Something so serene and happy about him, but still fittingly otherworldy and scary - perfect for a god!
His bio layout and art is also perfect! And very pleasing. And you write beautifully!!

All in all an A+ dragon. I love him. He speaks to every last of my weaknesses; orange, creative and wellwritten lore, nice dressing and overall balance!

I found it hard to headcannon anything for him. He just seems so complete? But I did start to headcanon one or two of my own dragons who would totally adore him!
Made me picture that worshippers maybe leave flowers or small bouqets by the idols of/shrines to him?
myre.jpg
@anteater

Oh my goodness, thank you! That was incredible, and now I’m starting to think my reviews aren’t going to cut it. Regardless, sending payment in a moment!
@anteater

Oh my goodness, thank you! That was incredible, and now I’m starting to think my reviews aren’t going to cut it. Regardless, sending payment in a moment!
“an
-art by @owleics
@anteater Ooo! I've only ever bought one review and I really liked how that turned out, so let's try this! Could I get a three dragon review? I can pay in gems and/or treasure, whichever you prefer!

Also, can I request that you stick to my 'syndicate' tab? It's totally fine if you'd rather not, or a dragon from another tab catches your eye instead, it's just that they're the only ones that have a good amount of lore ^^;. You can do whatever you want though, don't feel obligated to just look at them if they aren't your style!

Edit: did i get forgotten? (; v ;) ah well
@anteater Ooo! I've only ever bought one review and I really liked how that turned out, so let's try this! Could I get a three dragon review? I can pay in gems and/or treasure, whichever you prefer!

Also, can I request that you stick to my 'syndicate' tab? It's totally fine if you'd rather not, or a dragon from another tab catches your eye instead, it's just that they're the only ones that have a good amount of lore ^^;. You can do whatever you want though, don't feel obligated to just look at them if they aren't your style!

Edit: did i get forgotten? (; v ;) ah well
La96jc2.png . » fr +0
» adopts
» w. list
Could I please have a three dragon review? I love threads like these but I don't think I've ever actually asked for a review myself!

Any dragon in the first two tabs is fair game, and my lair doesn't really have any lore yet but most dragons have ideas in their bio.
@anteater
Could I please have a three dragon review? I love threads like these but I don't think I've ever actually asked for a review myself!

Any dragon in the first two tabs is fair game, and my lair doesn't really have any lore yet but most dragons have ideas in their bio.
em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
@Fokron After is perfectly fine ^^ I absolutely adore lore dragons! So they've been chosen from your lore tab. Your whole lair is one big aesthetic tho … Love how cohesive it is without consisting of 91 of the same dragons. The lore tab seems to be slightly sorted by color? And I adore it! Now for my three faves: [columns][center][b]Hekka[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38217910] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382180/38217910_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]I admit I clicked on Hekka fully because I'm a Dumb Ridgie Lover contractually obligated to always gravitate towards a beautiful ridgie … But what really sold me was her lore. Wow. That hit hard. It's so melancholic, yet hopeful. Mysterious yet oddly finite. I wouldn't want a single word of her story, its so beautifully ambiguous right where it is. The concept of a lost deity searching for [I]something[/I] is just very compelling in generel but the way you've written it? That hit me hard. And everything in her bio is just perfect? The gif, slowly growing darker as it pans up, it just encapsulates her perfectly! You truly has me from 'gif of tree' which doesn't sound as romantic as 'had me at hello' but is far more accurate in this instance. Now lets get intp the dragon herself. She is beautiful!!! Love the mixing of different aesthetics. Light, shadow, nature. She's so well balanced, everything about her has a counterweight; deep shadows with harsh light. Green eyes with green thorns. Perfect![/columns] [columns]I imagine her to have dimples! And just overall the kindest smile![/columns] [columns][center][b]Nell[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12626715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126268/12626715_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Nells art is so freaking pretty I might die. I could end it there, cause that art piece capture her so perfectly! I love her. Everything about her is so mellow and soft, yet still oozing with strength. Old, kind warrior is such a perfect role for her. I love how your bios are full of this ambiguity. She's a fighter, but soft and lazy too, even her relationships are 'tainted' by this ambiguity. It's very true to real life and makes all your dragons so soft and real. Her apparel is A++ too! The use of the cobwebs really play into the part of her lore about being from an ancient civilization. Combined with the very futuristic sword it really makes me wonder how advanced that civilization might have been. She's so tought provoking and awesome! I imagine her to have a low, raspy voice and being surprisingly funny when you get to know her![/columns] [columns][center][b]Robin[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8669676] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86697/8669676_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Robin is so cool! He's one of the coolest looking coatls I've ever seen! You've really nailed how to make him look both sleek and menacing. It's the combination of the apparel, simple and brutal, but still sophisticated. I love the simplicity of it all! His eyes are a masterstroke too. Plague eyes would have matched him, but the green eyes just bring his pallette so much life and draws instant attention to both his eyes and his eye scar. He looks smart. Even with stuff like the pants that easily look silly look perfect on him. And I'm here for his lore. So very [i]here[/i]. Pirates are always cool and he seems new and fresh. His bio is so cool. I love the writing style, it's very mysterious and very 'sensual', not much story but an attack on the senses. You can almost feel his vibe in between the descriptions. The fact that he is revealed to be softer down in the trivia and trait sections is wonderful too. He really is a legend and a myth, but just a person when you know him close up! I imagine he has the loudest laugh and surprisingly immature humor for such a menazing pirate captain!
@Fokron

After is perfectly fine ^^

I absolutely adore lore dragons! So they've been chosen from your lore tab. Your whole lair is one big aesthetic tho … Love how cohesive it is without consisting of 91 of the same dragons.
The lore tab seems to be slightly sorted by color? And I adore it!

Now for my three faves:
Hekka

38217910_350.png
I admit I clicked on Hekka fully because I'm a Dumb Ridgie Lover contractually obligated to always gravitate towards a beautiful ridgie … But what really sold me was her lore.
Wow. That hit hard. It's so melancholic, yet hopeful. Mysterious yet oddly finite. I wouldn't want a single word of her story, its so beautifully ambiguous right where it is. The concept of a lost deity searching for something is just very compelling in generel but the way you've written it? That hit me hard.
And everything in her bio is just perfect? The gif, slowly growing darker as it pans up, it just encapsulates her perfectly! You truly has me from 'gif of tree' which doesn't sound as romantic as 'had me at hello' but is far more accurate in this instance.
Now lets get intp the dragon herself. She is beautiful!!! Love the mixing of different aesthetics. Light, shadow, nature. She's so well balanced, everything about her has a counterweight; deep shadows with harsh light. Green eyes with green thorns. Perfect!
I imagine her to have dimples! And just overall the kindest smile!
Nell

12626715_350.png
Nells art is so freaking pretty I might die.
I could end it there, cause that art piece capture her so perfectly! I love her. Everything about her is so mellow and soft, yet still oozing with strength. Old, kind warrior is such a perfect role for her.
I love how your bios are full of this ambiguity. She's a fighter, but soft and lazy too, even her relationships are 'tainted' by this ambiguity. It's very true to real life and makes all your dragons so soft and real.
Her apparel is A++ too! The use of the cobwebs really play into the part of her lore about being from an ancient civilization. Combined with the very futuristic sword it really makes me wonder how advanced that civilization might have been. She's so tought provoking and awesome!

I imagine her to have a low, raspy voice and being surprisingly funny when you get to know her!
Robin

8669676_350.png
Robin is so cool! He's one of the coolest looking coatls I've ever seen! You've really nailed how to make him look both sleek and menacing. It's the combination of the apparel, simple and brutal, but still sophisticated. I love the simplicity of it all!
His eyes are a masterstroke too. Plague eyes would have matched him, but the green eyes just bring his pallette so much life and draws instant attention to both his eyes and his eye scar. He looks smart. Even with stuff like the pants that easily look silly look perfect on him.
And I'm here for his lore. So very here. Pirates are always cool and he seems new and fresh. His bio is so cool. I love the writing style, it's very mysterious and very 'sensual', not much story but an attack on the senses. You can almost feel his vibe in between the descriptions. The fact that he is revealed to be softer down in the trivia and trait sections is wonderful too. He really is a legend and a myth, but just a person when you know him close up!

I imagine he has the loudest laugh and surprisingly immature humor for such a menazing pirate captain!
myre.jpg
@anteater could I get a 3 dragon review? Any dragon with a little writing is fair game, but my completed dragons can be found in my lore directory dragon, Librarian.
@anteater could I get a 3 dragon review? Any dragon with a little writing is fair game, but my completed dragons can be found in my lore directory dragon, Librarian.
Pixel-Babies.png
@Oddballme Your lair is so nice and diverse! I love it! And the non g1 tab seems to be slightly color cordinated?? I am living for this lair! These were my favorite dragons: [columns][center][b]Khellouin[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13271207] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132713/13271207_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]My eyes went straight to Khelloin because - say it with me kids - in this house we love and support orange dragons! I adore her. She is so vibrant and warm, with her prim and her eyes matching wonderfully! Her secondary is more 'dull' but no less pretty. And her tert is so lucky, cant wait to see what you want to do with that! The scry in her bio is lovely!!! She's dressed perfectly too. The winggarlands are lovely on her. They really tie the grey wings into the orange in a very nice way. The pieces from the haunting amber set does the reverse - bring greyish tones onto the body in the shape of the chains and bands, it's really balanced and so, so pretty! I love the lore ideas in her bio. A guardian loosing their charge and opting for a breedchange rather than living without it as a guardian is so ineresting! I headcanon her as having very precise, quick movements and always noticing everyhting. It's impossible to sneak by her![/columns] [columns][center][b]TeDuem[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32239728] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/322398/32239728_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]We've been over how we support orange in this lair review threat - another thing we adore are swampy dragons! TeDuem is so pretty. That skin was made for him, you cannot convince me otherwise. The scry in his bio is really pretty to but like … he rocks that guardian look too. Love how spring nox has those red accents. It matches wonderfully! Such a lucky double ([s]spring gets too much hate but lets take that another day[/s]) He could maybe be a different wind rep? He has the matchy eyes and every overgrown swamp needs a breeze to come through every once in a while? I imagine he loves flowers and dries them as a hobby![/columns] [columns][center][b]Roiyaru[/b][/center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31596466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315965/31596466_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Last dragon had to be the stunning Roiyaru. I tought he was a triple at first glance, he's just so matchy! He even matches his familiar very well. But the real reason I choose him was definitely the apparel. You can really dress a dragon. He looks amazing. I love the lace on him, really play into the warm undertones of his primary and the glimmer. And then the addition of the silver and grey tones in both the accent and the jester apparel? A masterstroke Choosing two distnct accent colors and sticking with them really does him well. Especially his face? The layering is so good and makes him look very sharp and dapper I imagine he's the type to sneak little, clever insults into his talk that noone notice untill after the conversation has ended - very sneaky
@Oddballme

Your lair is so nice and diverse! I love it! And the non g1 tab seems to be slightly color cordinated?? I am living for this lair!
These were my favorite dragons:
Khellouin

13271207_350.png
My eyes went straight to Khelloin because - say it with me kids - in this house we love and support orange dragons!
I adore her. She is so vibrant and warm, with her prim and her eyes matching wonderfully! Her secondary is more 'dull' but no less pretty. And her tert is so lucky, cant wait to see what you want to do with that! The scry in her bio is lovely!!!
She's dressed perfectly too. The winggarlands are lovely on her. They really tie the grey wings into the orange in a very nice way. The pieces from the haunting amber set does the reverse - bring greyish tones onto the body in the shape of the chains and bands, it's really balanced and so, so pretty!
I love the lore ideas in her bio. A guardian loosing their charge and opting for a breedchange rather than living without it as a guardian is so ineresting!

I headcanon her as having very precise, quick movements and always noticing everyhting. It's impossible to sneak by her!
TeDuem

32239728_350.png
We've been over how we support orange in this lair review threat - another thing we adore are swampy dragons!
TeDuem is so pretty. That skin was made for him, you cannot convince me otherwise. The scry in his bio is really pretty to but like … he rocks that guardian look too.
Love how spring nox has those red accents. It matches wonderfully! Such a lucky double (spring gets too much hate but lets take that another day)
He could maybe be a different wind rep? He has the matchy eyes and every overgrown swamp needs a breeze to come through every once in a while?

I imagine he loves flowers and dries them as a hobby!
Roiyaru

31596466_350.png
Last dragon had to be the stunning Roiyaru. I tought he was a triple at first glance, he's just so matchy! He even matches his familiar very well.
But the real reason I choose him was definitely the apparel.
You can really dress a dragon. He looks amazing. I love the lace on him, really play into the warm undertones of his primary and the glimmer. And then the addition of the silver and grey tones in both the accent and the jester apparel? A masterstroke
Choosing two distnct accent colors and sticking with them really does him well. Especially his face? The layering is so good and makes him look very sharp and dapper

I imagine he's the type to sneak little, clever insults into his talk that noone notice untill after the conversation has ended - very sneaky
myre.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42