Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Glories- A Lineage Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/WXM25GH.png[/img][/center] [center][font=arial][b][i]A LINEAGE PROJECT[/i][/b][/font][/center] [center]Introduction | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944644]Rules and Requirements[/url] |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944709] For Sale[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944712]Directory[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944720]Pinglists and Affiliates[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944725]News and Updates[/url][/center] [rule] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/TaSiapU.jpg[/img][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47900727][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/479008/47900727.png[/img][/url] [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]A[/size][size=4] dragon, a Nocturne, born on the eve of the Night of The Nocturne. Her eyes like the deepest amethysts, starlight in her wings. She was discovered by a young Coatl as he glided over the Thunderhead, returning to his home clan from afar. They took her in. They named her Kleio. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]Q[/size]uickly, the young dragon began to excel in magic. She found herself with a knowledge of things that she had never been taught. She was often at odds with her adopted parents, though she loved them dearly, as a result of her exploratory nature. Kleio was in love with the world, and was determined to discover it on her own time. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]A[/size]s Kleio grew older, her desperation to roam grew out of control. Though she loved her adoptive clan dearly, she could not ignore where her heart pulled her, and so she left the clan to roam the wilderness. What she was searching for, she knew not of. Nevertheless, she persisted. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]W[/size]andering for weeks and pleased to spend hours at a time gliding on updrafts and sailing through tradewinds, Kleio for a while wondered if she would ever find a place worth staying in. She crossed the wastelands of the Plague flight and veered into the Tangled wood. Here, she found that she blended in quite well with the surrounding flora, and was happy to finally stay in one place for more than just a few nights. She stumbled upon a small and well-hidden clan just a day's walk from the Shadowbinders' great Forum. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]T[/size]he natives were wary of her, and chose to bring her to their elder. When the elder laid eyes on the young Nocturne, the aging Imperial leapt up and cried out. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]"I[/size]t's you!" [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]K[/size]leio was a Maiden, she was told. A Maiden of the Night, just like the Imperial. One of the very few. She was powerful, the Imperial said. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]T[/size]he elder and her scholars trained Kleio to control her abilities, and within a few moons she began to excel. Then, after four years of training, the Imperial decided she was ready to rejoin the world as a fully-fledged Maiden. So she did; traveling for a while more before setting at the edge of the Shadow flight's realm. [/size][/font][rule][/columns][rule] [columns][right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48717779][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/487178/48717779.png[/img][/url][/right] [font=times new roman][color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]S[/size][size=4]omewhere else in the great world, lived a Guardian, born a few months after the Maiden. He was reserved, chargeless, and had long wandered the world on his own after leaving his birth clan. His name was Eamon, and he was born with the ability to detect the emotions of dragons around him through touch. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]I[/size]t was for this reason that he had chosen to leave. Eamon had discovered very early on that most dragons carry burdens, and that there are quite a lot of emotions that aren't good. What he felt from his clanmates confused and upset him, and sooner or later he began to carry some quite heavy burdens of his own. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]U[/size]pon reaching adulthood, Eamon left his clan. He said it was to pursue a charge, but in truth it was to pursue his own happiness. A place where he would be free from the pains that other dragons unintentionally brought him. A place to call home. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]E[/size]amon preferred to walk, and so he did, silently beneath the Gladekeeper's great forest, taking in the sounds of birds singing in the canopies and the smell of fresh earth. Being on his own was a peaceful life, better than the one he had grown up in. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]E[/size]ven so, Eamon could not deny his loneliness. It wasn't that he disliked other dragons; but that it was better to be away from them than to suffer their pains in silence. Many nights, as he huddled in a makeshift shelter, Eamon would pray for a friend. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]A[/size]long the way, Eamon discovered breedchanges. In the hopes that he'd be cured from his 'curse', he bought one and changed himself into a Skydancer. His effort was futile, only furthering the ability by enabling him to sense without touch. At the very least, he could more or less turn that aspect off. He did, however, find some form of solace in his new appearance. Eamon had always thought he looked silly as a Guardian. Long legs looked well on a Skydancer. [color=transparent]0[/color][size=5]E[/size]amon's travels brought him to the edge of the territory, to the border between Nature and Shadow. He made a point of avoiding the main trails, and this was how he happened to stumble upon a small dwelling that he nearly missed entirely. [/size][/font][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/PVnXoAw.jpg[/img][/columns] [rule] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/neDbBIN.jpg[/img][/center] [rule] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/IOQXZX9.jpg[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]E[/size][size=4]amon arrived in Kleio's pleasant little clearing as dusk began to fall over the realm, though the land still retained a persistent heat of the day. He was tired from hours of walking, and made to sit down at the edge of the clearing for a rest, looking ot a small stream that ran along the northern side to drink and cool himself off. It was not until a small Nocturne emerged from seemingly out of nowhere, did he begin to realize that the clearing was already occupied. [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]K[/size]leio seemed interested in the Skydancer, for she did not often have company. Eamon asked if he could perhaps stay a night to rest. Of course, Kleio complied. She was independent as ever; but even independent dragons don't mind a little company. [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]A[/size] night became a night and a day, as Kleio asked for help with some tasks that she had been unable to accomplish. Two nights became four. That summer wore on, and life with it. [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]B[/size]oth dragons were pleased with the new arrangement. Kleio was happy for the help, as magic wore on her bones and sometimes Eamon could help her accomplish what magic could not. Eamon was content with a friend, even if she was a strange one. [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]Y[/size]es, the summer wore on. Their friendship developed and soon began to change. Gently, carefully, the two grew closer until they found that their feelings had warped into something that very closely mirrored the feelings of two dragons in love. [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]O[/size]f course, the whole ordeal was a little frightening for two dragons that had never been in love before! Eamon caught himself once or twice avoiding Kleio in an effort to avoid facing how he felt (which was a little difficult, as one can imagine). It finally happened that Kleio confessed herself, and that's where things began to move forward. [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]M[/size]eanwhile, the two were accumulating some unwanted neighbors. A small traveling path not far from their home was becoming a hot spot for thieves, attackers, and the kind of shady dragons that dealt in evils and traveled in ravenous groups. Kleio worked all the magic she could, but it didn't prevent the newcomers from making a mess of her gardens and terrorizing the little livestock that they kept. She could work all the magic she wished, but the thieves continued to return. Finally, Kleio and Eamon decided that perhaps a change of scenery was in order. [color=transparent]0[/color][font=times new roman][size=5]S[/size]o, the two set out from the little dwelling that they had called home for seasons. They wandered for four seasons before coming to rest in a stretch of woods in the Starwood Strand, chosen for fertile soil and sights to behold. The two knew they'd be happy, there. To this day, they remain in that little patch of forest, though their children and grandchildren roam the world as their parents did, in search of the corner they will claim as their home. [/size][/font][/columns]
WXM25GH.png
A LINEAGE PROJECT

TaSiapU.jpg 47900727.png
0A dragon, a Nocturne, born on the eve of the Night of The Nocturne. Her eyes like the deepest amethysts, starlight in her wings. She was discovered by a young Coatl as he glided over the Thunderhead, returning to his home clan from afar. They took her in. They named her Kleio.
0Quickly, the young dragon began to excel in magic. She found herself with a knowledge of things that she had never been taught. She was often at odds with her adopted parents, though she loved them dearly, as a result of her exploratory nature. Kleio was in love with the world, and was determined to discover it on her own time.
0As Kleio grew older, her desperation to roam grew out of control. Though she loved her adoptive clan dearly, she could not ignore where her heart pulled her, and so she left the clan to roam the wilderness. What she was searching for, she knew not of. Nevertheless, she persisted.
0Wandering for weeks and pleased to spend hours at a time gliding on updrafts and sailing through tradewinds, Kleio for a while wondered if she would ever find a place worth staying in. She crossed the wastelands of the Plague flight and veered into the Tangled wood. Here, she found that she blended in quite well with the surrounding flora, and was happy to finally stay in one place for more than just a few nights. She stumbled upon a small and well-hidden clan just a day's walk from the Shadowbinders' great Forum.
0The natives were wary of her, and chose to bring her to their elder. When the elder laid eyes on the young Nocturne, the aging Imperial leapt up and cried out.
0"It's you!"
0Kleio was a Maiden, she was told. A Maiden of the Night, just like the Imperial. One of the very few. She was powerful, the Imperial said.
0The elder and her scholars trained Kleio to control her abilities, and within a few moons she began to excel. Then, after four years of training, the Imperial decided she was ready to rejoin the world as a fully-fledged Maiden. So she did; traveling for a while more before setting at the edge of the Shadow flight's realm.

48717779.png
0Somewhere else in the great world, lived a Guardian, born a few months after the Maiden. He was reserved, chargeless, and had long wandered the world on his own after leaving his birth clan. His name was Eamon, and he was born with the ability to detect the emotions of dragons around him through touch.
0It was for this reason that he had chosen to leave. Eamon had discovered very early on that most dragons carry burdens, and that there are quite a lot of emotions that aren't good. What he felt from his clanmates confused and upset him, and sooner or later he began to carry some quite heavy burdens of his own.
0Upon reaching adulthood, Eamon left his clan. He said it was to pursue a charge, but in truth it was to pursue his own happiness. A place where he would be free from the pains that other dragons unintentionally brought him. A place to call home.
0Eamon preferred to walk, and so he did, silently beneath the Gladekeeper's great forest, taking in the sounds of birds singing in the canopies and the smell of fresh earth. Being on his own was a peaceful life, better than the one he had grown up in.
0Even so, Eamon could not deny his loneliness. It wasn't that he disliked other dragons; but that it was better to be away from them than to suffer their pains in silence. Many nights, as he huddled in a makeshift shelter, Eamon would pray for a friend.
0Along the way, Eamon discovered breedchanges. In the hopes that he'd be cured from his 'curse', he bought one and changed himself into a Skydancer. His effort was futile, only furthering the ability by enabling him to sense without touch. At the very least, he could more or less turn that aspect off. He did, however, find some form of solace in his new appearance. Eamon had always thought he looked silly as a Guardian. Long legs looked well on a Skydancer.
0Eamon's travels brought him to the edge of the territory, to the border between Nature and Shadow. He made a point of avoiding the main trails, and this was how he happened to stumble upon a small dwelling that he nearly missed entirely.
PVnXoAw.jpg

neDbBIN.jpg

IOQXZX9.jpg 0Eamon arrived in Kleio's pleasant little clearing as dusk began to fall over the realm, though the land still retained a persistent heat of the day. He was tired from hours of walking, and made to sit down at the edge of the clearing for a rest, looking ot a small stream that ran along the northern side to drink and cool himself off. It was not until a small Nocturne emerged from seemingly out of nowhere, did he begin to realize that the clearing was already occupied.
0Kleio seemed interested in the Skydancer, for she did not often have company. Eamon asked if he could perhaps stay a night to rest. Of course, Kleio complied. She was independent as ever; but even independent dragons don't mind a little company.
0A night became a night and a day, as Kleio asked for help with some tasks that she had been unable to accomplish. Two nights became four. That summer wore on, and life with it.
0Both dragons were pleased with the new arrangement. Kleio was happy for the help, as magic wore on her bones and sometimes Eamon could help her accomplish what magic could not. Eamon was content with a friend, even if she was a strange one.
0Yes, the summer wore on. Their friendship developed and soon began to change. Gently, carefully, the two grew closer until they found that their feelings had warped into something that very closely mirrored the feelings of two dragons in love.
0Of course, the whole ordeal was a little frightening for two dragons that had never been in love before! Eamon caught himself once or twice avoiding Kleio in an effort to avoid facing how he felt (which was a little difficult, as one can imagine). It finally happened that Kleio confessed herself, and that's where things began to move forward.
0Meanwhile, the two were accumulating some unwanted neighbors. A small traveling path not far from their home was becoming a hot spot for thieves, attackers, and the kind of shady dragons that dealt in evils and traveled in ravenous groups. Kleio worked all the magic she could, but it didn't prevent the newcomers from making a mess of her gardens and terrorizing the little livestock that they kept. She could work all the magic she wished, but the thieves continued to return. Finally, Kleio and Eamon decided that perhaps a change of scenery was in order.
0So, the two set out from the little dwelling that they had called home for seasons. They wandered for four seasons before coming to rest in a stretch of woods in the Starwood Strand, chosen for fertile soil and sights to behold. The two knew they'd be happy, there. To this day, they remain in that little patch of forest, though their children and grandchildren roam the world as their parents did, in search of the corner they will claim as their home.
Lair/Den Cleanout
[u][/u][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ym42a0w.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096]Introduction[/url] | Rules and Requirements |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944709] For Sale[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944712]Directory[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944720]Pinglists and Affiliates[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944725]News and Updates[/url][/center] [rule] [center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]RULES[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [list=1] [*]Please ping responsibly. Do not overuse/spam pinglists. [*]Do not breed two Glories with one another, even if they are compatible. [*]Do not advertise the sale of hatchlings who do not have a registered lineage parent. [*]To be registered, a hatchling's lineage parent must already be registered (To make tracking easier for me). The exception is if the parent was for some reason exalted before they were officially registered, or if the parent belongs to a dead lair. [*]Please contact me with any questions or concerns. I'm more than happy to help :) [*]I am subscribed to this thread, but please ping me regardless to get my attention. [/list] [Rule] [center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]REQUIREMENTS[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [list=1][*]There are no gene, color, or breed requirements. [*]To be registered a dragon must be level 7 or higher (For a small fee I am more than willing to level a dragon!) [*]Dragons must be a descendant of Kleio and Eamon. [*]Dragons must have one parent that is registered (With exception where parents are exalted or belong to a dead lair). [*]To register a dragon, please use the below form: [/list] [quote=Registry form] @philodendron [b]Name of dragon:[/b] [b]Name of parent:[/b] [b]Generation number:[/b] [b]Alignment:[/b] [b]Image of dragon:[/b] [/quote][rule] [center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]ALIGNMENTS (under revision)[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] Alignments are based on the genes of your Glory and may grant the dragon unusual or special abilities. As the Glory family grows, new alignments may be discovered, so I encourage you to expand the horizons of the lineage! Alignments are totally optional; if your dragon has three alignment-related genes, you may register it as such, only choose to recognize one or two genes, or register it as unaligned altogether. Below is the list of officially-recognized gene alignments. [center][font=arial][b][size=4][i]GHOST[/i][/size][/b][/font][/center] Ghost Glories are closest to Eamon. Like their patron ancestor, they often possess the gift of sensing emotions through touch. However, the further removed these Glories are from the Progenitors, the weaker this power tends to be. [center][font=arial][b][size=4][i]STARMAP/CONSTELLATION[/i][/size][/b][/font][/center] Glories who inhibit these genes are typically closest to Kleio. They possess a great sense of magic, sometimes even being able to wield Shadow or Arcane magic regardless of their element. There's no clear trajectory of this power; some starmap/constellation Glories are extremely powerful, while their siblings may express no extraordinary talent whatsoever. Its safe to say that most fall somewhere between the two extremes. [center][font=arial][b][size=4][i]CHERUB[/i][/size][/b][/font][/center] Glories with Cherub often wind up with the best of both worlds. Regardless of breed, they can often sense emotions of those nearby or in physical contact. While they are not exceptionally powerful, they usually do have average or above average magical capabilities. [center][font=arial][b][size=4][i]UNALIGNED[/i][/size][/b][/font][/center] Perhaps a Glory is born with no recognized alignments, or perhaps they have the genes but not the ability. If so, then the Glory is simply unaligned. These are completely random; their lineage parent may have been a triple-alignment, and their children or siblings may inhibit an alignment. Despite not having any special characteristics, they are no less a beloved part of the family (and some even say they're good luck, but that's neither here nor there). [center][font=arial][b][size=4][i]New![emoji=rainbow star 1]PYTHON/MORPH[/i][/size][/b][/font][/center] Python/Morph Glories are interesting in part due to their coloration. These dragons are camouflage champions, able to hide quite literally in plain sight. They are even able to darken or brighten their colors on command-- to an extent. As hard as they may try, a python/morph Glory cannot truly change their hue; and thus typically seek out an environment that best matches their own schemes to ensure the best chance of remaining hidden.
ym42a0w.png

RULES
  1. Please ping responsibly. Do not overuse/spam pinglists.
  2. Do not breed two Glories with one another, even if they are compatible.
  3. Do not advertise the sale of hatchlings who do not have a registered lineage parent.
  4. To be registered, a hatchling's lineage parent must already be registered (To make tracking easier for me). The exception is if the parent was for some reason exalted before they were officially registered, or if the parent belongs to a dead lair.
  5. Please contact me with any questions or concerns. I'm more than happy to help :)
  6. I am subscribed to this thread, but please ping me regardless to get my attention.

REQUIREMENTS
  1. There are no gene, color, or breed requirements.
  2. To be registered a dragon must be level 7 or higher (For a small fee I am more than willing to level a dragon!)
  3. Dragons must be a descendant of Kleio and Eamon.
  4. Dragons must have one parent that is registered (With exception where parents are exalted or belong to a dead lair).
  5. To register a dragon, please use the below form:
Registry form wrote:
@philodendron
Name of dragon:
Name of parent:
Generation number:
Alignment:
Image of dragon:

ALIGNMENTS (under revision)
Alignments are based on the genes of your Glory and may grant the dragon unusual or special abilities. As the Glory family grows, new alignments may be discovered, so I encourage you to expand the horizons of the lineage!
Alignments are totally optional; if your dragon has three alignment-related genes, you may register it as such, only choose to recognize one or two genes, or register it as unaligned altogether. Below is the list of officially-recognized gene alignments.
GHOST
Ghost Glories are closest to Eamon. Like their patron ancestor, they often possess the gift of sensing emotions through touch. However, the further removed these Glories are from the Progenitors, the weaker this power tends to be.
STARMAP/CONSTELLATION
Glories who inhibit these genes are typically closest to Kleio. They possess a great sense of magic, sometimes even being able to wield Shadow or Arcane magic regardless of their element. There's no clear trajectory of this power; some starmap/constellation Glories are extremely powerful, while their siblings may express no extraordinary talent whatsoever. Its safe to say that most fall somewhere between the two extremes.
CHERUB
Glories with Cherub often wind up with the best of both worlds. Regardless of breed, they can often sense emotions of those nearby or in physical contact. While they are not exceptionally powerful, they usually do have average or above average magical capabilities.
UNALIGNED
Perhaps a Glory is born with no recognized alignments, or perhaps they have the genes but not the ability. If so, then the Glory is simply unaligned. These are completely random; their lineage parent may have been a triple-alignment, and their children or siblings may inhibit an alignment. Despite not having any special characteristics, they are no less a beloved part of the family (and some even say they're good luck, but that's neither here nor there).
New!PYTHON/MORPH
Python/Morph Glories are interesting in part due to their coloration. These dragons are camouflage champions, able to hide quite literally in plain sight. They are even able to darken or brighten their colors on command-- to an extent. As hard as they may try, a python/morph Glory cannot truly change their hue; and thus typically seek out an environment that best matches their own schemes to ensure the best chance of remaining hidden.

Lair/Den Cleanout
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/0fUHl8j.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096]Introduction[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944644]Rules and Requirements[/url] | For Sale | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944712]Directory[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944720]Pinglists and Affiliates[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944725]News and Updates[/url][/center] [center][quote=For Sale] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85529771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855298/85529771_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85529772][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855298/85529772_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85529769][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855298/85529769_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85529773][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/855298/85529773_350.png[/img][/url][/quote][/center] [Rule] [center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]NEST DATES[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [Rule]
0fUHl8j.png
For Sale wrote:
85529771_350.png
85529772_350.png
85529769_350.png
85529773_350.png

NEST DATES

Lair/Den Cleanout
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/nUcxD7x.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096]Introduction[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944644]Rules and Requirements[/url] |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944709] For Sale[/url] | Directory | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944720]Pinglists and Affiliates[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944725]News and Updates[/url][/center] [rule] [quote=Generation 0][columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47900727][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/479008/47900727.png[/img] [/url][b]Kleio[/b] [i]Night Maiden[/i][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48717779][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/487178/48717779.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Eamon[/b] [i]The Knowing[/i] [/columns][/quote] [quote=Gen 1][columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50301564][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/503016/50301564p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Valentine[/b] [i]Alignments: Ghost[/i][/size][/center] [nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50301563][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/503016/50301563p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Anya[/b] [i]Alignments: Ghost, Py/Morph[/i][/size][/center] [nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51138675][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/511387/51138675p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Fringilla[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size][/center] [nextcol][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85529771][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/855298/85529771p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Laurel[/b] [i]Alignments: Py/morph, Ghost[/i][/size][/center] [nextcol][/columns][/quote] [quote=Gen 2][columns][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51928463][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/519285/51928463p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Thither[/b] [i]Alignments: Python[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72117659][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/721177/72117659p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Riverdance[/b] [i]Alignments: Ghost, Py/Morph[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51173187][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/511732/51173187p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Rhian[/b] [i]Alignments: Ghost, Py/Morph[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86262780][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/862628/86262780p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Heathcliff[/b] [i]Alignments: Ghost, Py/Morph[/i][/size][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=Gen 3][columns][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54008815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/540089/54008815p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Anthoathecata[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71293405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/712935/71293405p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Smokey[/b] [i]Alignments: Python/Morph[/i][/size][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=Gen 4][columns][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54595840][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/545959/54595840p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Myrmidon[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54996502][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/549966/54996502p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Jeer[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73058625][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/730587/73058625p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Blackmoon[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size][/center][/columns][/quote] [quote=Gen 5][columns][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55575604][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/555757/55575604p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Myrmidon[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55575603][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/555757/55575603p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Adagio[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67643333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/676434/67643333p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Perenelle[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size] [nextcol][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74908126][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/749082/74908126p.png[/img][/url] [size=2][b]Palemoon[/b] [i]Alignments: None[/i][/size][/center][/columns][/quote]
nUcxD7x.png

Generation 0 wrote:
47900727.png
Kleio
Night Maiden
48717779.png
Eamon
The Knowing
Gen 1 wrote:
50301564p.png
Valentine
Alignments: Ghost
50301563p.png
Anya
Alignments: Ghost, Py/Morph
51138675p.png
Fringilla
Alignments: None
85529771p.png
Laurel
Alignments: Py/morph, Ghost
Gen 2 wrote:
51928463p.png
Thither
Alignments: Python
72117659p.png
Riverdance
51173187p.png
Rhian
86262780p.png
Heathcliff
Gen 3 wrote:
54008815p.png
Anthoathecata
71293405p.png
Smokey
Alignments: Python/Morph
Gen 4 wrote:
54595840p.png
Myrmidon
54996502p.png
Jeer
73058625p.png
Blackmoon
Gen 5 wrote:
55575604p.png
Myrmidon
55575603p.png
Adagio
67643333p.png
Perenelle
74908126p.png
Palemoon
Lair/Den Cleanout
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/5i6natp.png[/img][/center][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096]Introduction[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944644]Rules and Requirements[/url] |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944709] For Sale[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944712]Directory[/url] | Pinglists and Affiliates | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944725]News and Updates[/url][/center] [rule] The general pinglist encompasses both sales and announcements, and may only be used by me to prevent spamming. If you are trying to sell your Glory on this thread, feel free to use the sales pinglist, but please only ping once for the dragon(s). If you do not want to be pinged by other users selling their dragons, stick to announcements or request a custom ping! [quote=General] @/mageoflight @/WittleBawl @/KalicoKat @/Harana @/WolfandCrow @/Jaspernoir @/FelinaeFatale @/Gilan @/Itsrainningtacos @/Nana64 @/XiangEr[/quote] [quote=Sales]@/philodendron @/KalicoKat @/Jaspernoir[/quote] [quote=Announcements][/quote] Announcements include updates to rules or lore, and special nesting dates or events, as well as general announcements (hiatuses, etc). [quote=Custom Pings][/quote] [center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]AFFILIATES[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2661528/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/4WtyXQ2.png[/img][/url][/center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2640609/1][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/255862a7-585c-426e-bcdb-3c8c43841b50/dd0xxlj-e6994994-92da-4f44-8358-7866bd181278.png[/img][/url][/center][center][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2411628][img]https://i.imgur.com/GdePQm8.png[/img][/url][/center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2607219/1#post_2607219][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/255862a7-585c-426e-bcdb-3c8c43841b50/dd0u61g-c659bdf4-6c55-4cc5-920b-cd1e0f98e924.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2651023/1][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/09b4e03507d4bb52a2adac5814f40fca/tumblr_pogu1klzrQ1ugssd3o9_500.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2466093#post_33832055][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433437992783446017/461727073770405889/image.png[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2651510][img]https://i.imgur.com/E7xb1E8.png[/img][/url][/center] [rule] [center]Signature Button: [img]https://i.imgur.com/0LobCDY.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096][img]https://i.imgur.com/0LobCDY.png[/img][/url][/code] Large Button: [img]https://i.imgur.com/GBqs0um.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096][img]https://i.imgur.com/GBqs0um.png[/img][/url][/code] Banner: [img]https://i.imgur.com/WXM25GH.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096][img]https://i.imgur.com/WXM25GH.png[/img][/url][/code][/center] [rule] [center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]CREDITS[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [Rule] Sidebar images belong to me. Banners and button, however, are not mine, instead the work of the amazing @/JustaPaperTiger! You can check out their Art/Lore shop [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2630706]here[/url]. [center][user=JustaPaperTiger][/center] Many thanks to @/ZenithNadir for their amazing [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2354399#post_2354399]Lineage Project Guide[/url]! [center][User=ZenithNadir][/center]
5i6natp.png

The general pinglist encompasses both sales and announcements, and may only be used by me to prevent spamming. If you are trying to sell your Glory on this thread, feel free to use the sales pinglist, but please only ping once for the dragon(s). If you do not want to be pinged by other users selling their dragons, stick to announcements or request a custom ping!
General wrote:
@/mageoflight @/WittleBawl @/KalicoKat @/Harana @/WolfandCrow @/Jaspernoir @/FelinaeFatale @/Gilan @/Itsrainningtacos @/Nana64 @/XiangEr
Sales wrote:
@/philodendron @/KalicoKat @/Jaspernoir
Announcements wrote:
Announcements include updates to rules or lore, and special nesting dates or events, as well as general announcements (hiatuses, etc).
Custom Pings wrote:
AFFILIATES
4WtyXQ2.png
dd0xxlj-e6994994-92da-4f44-8358-7866bd181278.png
GdePQm8.png
dd0u61g-c659bdf4-6c55-4cc5-920b-cd1e0f98e924.pngtumblr_pogu1klzrQ1ugssd3o9_500.pngimage.pngE7xb1E8.png

Signature Button:
0LobCDY.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096][img]https://i.imgur.com/0LobCDY.png[/img][/url]
Large Button:
GBqs0um.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096][img]https://i.imgur.com/GBqs0um.png[/img][/url]
Banner:
WXM25GH.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096][img]https://i.imgur.com/WXM25GH.png[/img][/url]

CREDITS

Sidebar images belong to me.
Banners and button, however, are not mine, instead the work of the amazing @/JustaPaperTiger! You can check out their Art/Lore shop here.
no user 'JustaPaperTiger'
Many thanks to @/ZenithNadir for their amazing Lineage Project Guide!
Lair/Den Cleanout
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LRYNiEN.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_2641096]Introduction[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944644]Rules and Requirements[/url] |[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944709] For Sale[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944712]Directory[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2641096#post_37944720]Pinglists and Affiliates[/url] | News and Updates[/center] [Rule] [center] [b]4/17/23:[/b]New hatchlings available for purchase. [b]3/26:[/b]Lore update! Python/Morph added to alignments. [b]3/20:[/b]Grand opening! 1 nest hatched with three eggs. Two hatchlings put up for sale.[/center] [rule]
LRYNiEN.png

4/17/23:New hatchlings available for purchase.
3/26:Lore update! Python/Morph added to alignments.
3/20:Grand opening! 1 nest hatched with three eggs. Two hatchlings put up for sale.

Lair/Den Cleanout
[center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]RESERVE[/i][/b][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GBqs0um.png[/img][/center]
RESERVE
GBqs0um.png
Lair/Den Cleanout
[center][font=arial][size=5][b][i]RESERVE[/i][/b][/size][/font] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GBqs0um.png[/img][/center]
RESERVE
GBqs0um.png
Lair/Den Cleanout
GRAND OPENING

So Kleio and Eamon's first nest has finally arrived! I am keeping one of the hatchlings but the other two will be available later today to anyone interested.
GRAND OPENING

So Kleio and Eamon's first nest has finally arrived! I am keeping one of the hatchlings but the other two will be available later today to anyone interested.
Lair/Den Cleanout
[center][font=arial][size=5][b][i][s]2 NEW HATCHLINGS[/s][/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=arial][size=4][b][i]**BOTH SOLD**[/i][/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=7&auth=af44f295a810dc2b164d78707ea2f205a3134125&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_female.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/arcane_rune_20.png[/img] [b]C H A R C O A L [/b] [size=2]Gen 1[/size] [b]Blue[/b] | Python [b]Charcoal[/b] | Morph [b]Stonewash[/b] | Ghost [b]Common[/b] | Eyes [b][u][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]5,000[img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50301563][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/503016/50301563.png[/img][/url] [/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=23&winggene=23&wings=127&auth=3c5c77933e388d2bdc4671d3c9125fbca7d18503&dummyext=prev.png[/img][nextcol][center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/small_male.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/arcane_rune_20.png[/img] [b]B L A C K B E R R Y [/b] [size=2]Gen 1[/size] [b]Navy[/b] | Python [b]Blackberry[/b] | Morph [b]Sky[/b] | Ringlets [b]Uncommon[/b] | Eyes [b][u][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]5,000[img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img][/u] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50301565][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/503016/50301565.png[/img][/url] [/columns]Please ping or pm me if you'd like to make a purchase![/center]
2 NEW HATCHLINGS
**BOTH SOLD**
dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=24&tertgene=20&winggene=23&wings=7&auth=af44f295a810dc2b164d78707ea2f205a3134125&dummyext=prev.png
small_female.pngarcane_rune_20.png
C H A R C O A L
Gen 1

Blue | Python
Charcoal | Morph
Stonewash | Ghost
Common | Eyes

icon_treasure.png5,000icon_treasure.png

50301563.png
dragon?age=1&body=20&bodygene=23&breed=13&element=9&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=23&tertgene=23&winggene=23&wings=127&auth=3c5c77933e388d2bdc4671d3c9125fbca7d18503&dummyext=prev.png
small_male.pngarcane_rune_20.png
B L A C K B E R R Y
Gen 1

Navy | Python
Blackberry | Morph
Sky | Ringlets
Uncommon | Eyes

icon_treasure.png5,000icon_treasure.png

50301565.png
Please ping or pm me if you'd like to make a purchase!
Lair/Den Cleanout
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10