Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Post a dragon, I might draw them!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@WispyShadows
What color? I had it on Discord too in Pink, Blue, and Red
@WispyShadows
What color? I had it on Discord too in Pink, Blue, and Red
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
If you deem this lovely lady worthy of artistic renditioning, she would be most obliged :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34866014] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/348661/34866014_350.png[/img] [/url] ----------- godspeed to you with computer troubles! troubleshooting is always a pain :/
If you deem this lovely lady worthy of artistic renditioning, she would be most obliged :D

34866014_350.png

godspeed to you with computer troubles! troubleshooting is always a pain :/
altaria.png tumblr_inline_ofhxxcnwfA1ti8z90_500.gif f4JUU0V.png
@EgoLobster Same colors as well, with the occasional green, iirc.
@EgoLobster Same colors as well, with the occasional green, iirc.
@WispyShadows
This
is not good

If I were you I'd be super dang careful. I had to factory reset my computer...
If you haven't already back up all your files. I learned my lesson and lost about $500 in unfinished commission work.
@WispyShadows
This
is not good

If I were you I'd be super dang careful. I had to factory reset my computer...
If you haven't already back up all your files. I learned my lesson and lost about $500 in unfinished commission work.
@EgoLobster
Mmm. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it could be something to report to discord to check out themselves as well? It could be something glitches there?
I've checked most of my programs running and nothing new or unusual shows up, so I don't believe I have any virus or anything, which makes this more unusual.

Oh, I backup all my things when I can. I'd cry losing all my graphic design work, finished or not.
@EgoLobster
Mmm. I'm not entirely sure what it is, but it could be something to report to discord to check out themselves as well? It could be something glitches there?
I've checked most of my programs running and nothing new or unusual shows up, so I don't believe I have any virus or anything, which makes this more unusual.

Oh, I backup all my things when I can. I'd cry losing all my graphic design work, finished or not.
@WispyShadows
Keyloggers cannot show up as viruses if they're attached to internal hardwear.... Good luck, I cried for hours, didn't touch my computer for four months, and now I'm back and fearing the worst.
@WispyShadows
Keyloggers cannot show up as viruses if they're attached to internal hardwear.... Good luck, I cried for hours, didn't touch my computer for four months, and now I'm back and fearing the worst.
@EgoLobster
Where do these little pixel things show up?
Y'all are making me nervous that I might have one on my computer.
The only website that I mainly putz around on is FR.
@EgoLobster
Where do these little pixel things show up?
Y'all are making me nervous that I might have one on my computer.
The only website that I mainly putz around on is FR.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy
Usually just around where you're typing. It hasn't happened for about an hour, but it flashes for a split second every time you hit a key for a minute or so, disappears, and comes back later. Eventually you'll notice odd activity, and then your computer goes ballistic and you proceed to get shut out..
@Supremacy
Usually just around where you're typing. It hasn't happened for about an hour, but it flashes for a split second every time you hit a key for a minute or so, disappears, and comes back later. Eventually you'll notice odd activity, and then your computer goes ballistic and you proceed to get shut out..
@EgoLobster
I haven't noticed anything thus far, but now my anxiety is beating me up.
I guess I shouldn't feel too terribly anxious about it, since I really only use my computer for FR when I have free time and for graphics stuff that I haven't done in months (that's all on a flash drive, thank God).
Mainly I only access FR (because I normally don't have time to sit on my actual computer to play) and important sites using my phone (like my bank account).
I also only buy my gems using my phone, since I can never remember my PayPal account user and password.
@EgoLobster
I haven't noticed anything thus far, but now my anxiety is beating me up.
I guess I shouldn't feel too terribly anxious about it, since I really only use my computer for FR when I have free time and for graphics stuff that I haven't done in months (that's all on a flash drive, thank God).
Mainly I only access FR (because I normally don't have time to sit on my actual computer to play) and important sites using my phone (like my bank account).
I also only buy my gems using my phone, since I can never remember my PayPal account user and password.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Supremacy You shouldn't!! Just make sure to back up your files to a drive sometimes and keep a good antivirus running in the background and do a daily scan!
@Supremacy You shouldn't!! Just make sure to back up your files to a drive sometimes and keep a good antivirus running in the background and do a daily scan!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7