Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | IC Grandchildren of #666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@NorthernLiights Thanks for the ping!

@candygoth12 Sign me up. Also, are you looking for Firefly materials or planning to buy straight-up?
@NorthernLiights Thanks for the ping!

@candygoth12 Sign me up. Also, are you looking for Firefly materials or planning to buy straight-up?
i3HjH85.png
[center]@Shadowfire1223 @CoffeeCaat @Stay @Taishiro @XBloodThirstyX @mstrashprincess @LoyalStar @MissNevermind I've added everyone to the list. Shabriri is done! Now I just have to get Wasp for her mate and they'll be ready to go <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25282905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252830/25282905_350.png[/img] [/url] @kyrin18 I'm not sure yet. I paid 200kt for Shabriri, so maybe 100-150kt? I don't want them to be too expensive, but I need to make a little back after spending so much on genes xD @LeviathanDemon I went ahead and bought them straight-up. I had enough saved to complete Shabriri, it's just going to take awhile to get the second copy of wasp that I need for her mate. [/center]
@Shadowfire1223 @CoffeeCaat @Stay @Taishiro @XBloodThirstyX @mstrashprincess @LoyalStar @MissNevermind

I've added everyone to the list. Shabriri is done! Now I just have to get Wasp for her mate and they'll be ready to go <3

25282905_350.png

@kyrin18 I'm not sure yet. I paid 200kt for Shabriri, so maybe 100-150kt? I don't want them to be too expensive, but I need to make a little back after spending so much on genes xD

@LeviathanDemon I went ahead and bought them straight-up. I had enough saved to complete Shabriri, it's just going to take awhile to get the second copy of wasp that I need for her mate.
i'm definitely interested!
i'm definitely interested!
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
I am also interested, I’d love to be on the pinglist c:@candygoth12
I am also interested, I’d love to be on the pinglist c:@candygoth12
JflGBHo.png
@FrostedCold Okay, I'll add you! :)
@FrostedCold Okay, I'll add you! :)
@Aquatic Okay, I'll put your name down! :)
@Aquatic Okay, I'll put your name down! :)
@candygoth12 Then, would it be possible to reserve a male? From her first nest, if possible.
@candygoth12 Then, would it be possible to reserve a male? From her first nest, if possible.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Sure, since you're the first to ask for one!
@kyrin18 Sure, since you're the first to ask for one!
Okay ^_^
Okay ^_^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Add Me To The Pinglist Plz !
Add Me To The Pinglist Plz !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10