Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | IC Grandchildren of #666
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]Considering that the reservation list is getting quite long, I'm temporarily no longer accepting them. However, if you have commented on this thread prior to me posting this on page 8, you may ask for a reservation to keep things fair. You can still request to be on the general ping list, who will be notified when the current reservation list is completed or if a hatchling was reserved and later not wanted.[/b][/center] [center][s]I'm thinking about fixing up this girl, who is the daughter of Ignis #666. If I end up doing it and finding her a mate, would anyone be interested in a little demon?[/s] Since so many people expressed interest, I went ahead and did it! Now I just have to save up to buy Wasp for her mate <3 [b]Her Now:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25282905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/252830/25282905_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [center][b]General Pinglist:[/b] EgoLobster SugarRose22 Amberclawed Sidia G0NE CoffeeCaat Taishiro XBloodThirstyX mstrashprincess MissNevermind LeviathanDemon Aquatic FrostedCold MetalSpaghetti ElliotKin silverwolv Stay Caliypso KrazKitCat TrulyBrilliant NeckFur Shadowbanish nyaofae FoxOwl kyrin18 Shinyumbreon WolfandCrow [i]I know the reserve list looks messy, so I promise I'll fix it. It's just how my brain works and it's helping me keep track of what people want for now. If you have any questions, please ask! :)[/i] Reserves: Male 2: Lurch Female 2: Sylvpix Male 3: LoyalStar Male 4: Silverfoxmage Male Nox 5: Saraceaser Female 3: FoxonStilts Female w Vermillion 4: BlazingSkyDragon Female 5: Shadowfire1223 Female 6: NorthernLiights Female 7: Cognitive Male 6: EchoGhost10100
Considering that the reservation list is getting quite long, I'm temporarily no longer accepting them. However, if you have commented on this thread prior to me posting this on page 8, you may ask for a reservation to keep things fair. You can still request to be on the general ping list, who will be notified when the current reservation list is completed or if a hatchling was reserved and later not wanted.
I'm thinking about fixing up this girl, who is the daughter of Ignis #666. If I end up doing it and finding her a mate, would anyone be interested in a little demon?

Since so many people expressed interest, I went ahead and did it! Now I just have to save up to buy Wasp for her mate <3

Her Now:

25282905_350.png

General Pinglist:

EgoLobster
SugarRose22
Amberclawed
Sidia
G0NE
CoffeeCaat
Taishiro
XBloodThirstyX
mstrashprincess
MissNevermind
LeviathanDemon
Aquatic
FrostedCold
MetalSpaghetti
ElliotKin
silverwolv
Stay
Caliypso
KrazKitCat
TrulyBrilliant
NeckFur
Shadowbanish
nyaofae
FoxOwl
kyrin18
Shinyumbreon
WolfandCrow

I know the reserve list looks messy, so I promise I'll fix it. It's just how my brain works and it's helping me keep track of what people want for now. If you have any questions, please ask! :)

Reserves:

Male 2: Lurch
Female 2: Sylvpix
Male 3: LoyalStar
Male 4: Silverfoxmage
Male Nox 5: Saraceaser
Female 3: FoxonStilts
Female w Vermillion 4: BlazingSkyDragon
Female 5: Shadowfire1223
Female 6: NorthernLiights
Female 7: Cognitive
Male 6: EchoGhost10100
@candygoth12

I would be hella interested!
@candygoth12

I would be hella interested!
@FoxOwl Alright! I'll add your name to a ping list :)
@FoxOwl Alright! I'll add your name to a ping list :)
Definitely interested! Sign me right up :D
Definitely interested! Sign me right up :D
@candygoth12
interested 100
@candygoth12
interested 100
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@candygoth12 Super interested!![emoji=red gem]
@candygoth12
Super interested!!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
@candygoth12

Very interested.
@candygoth12

Very interested.
Mwff8lj.png
@EchoGhost10100 @EgoLobster @SugarRose22 @FoxonStilts

Great! I'll add all of you.
@EchoGhost10100 @EgoLobster @SugarRose22 @FoxonStilts

Great! I'll add all of you.
Can you add me to the pinglist?
Can you add me to the pinglist?
LF:
Skin: Euphorbia
flower_fox_signature.png
Hmmm, I'm intrigued. You could add me to the ping list.
Hmmm, I'm intrigued. You could add me to the ping list.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10