Dragon Share
Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LINEAGE] Starborn Prophets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/B7Q2CsM.png[/img] [color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]LORE[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [quote][left]The Arcanids meteor shower is one of the most beautiful sights across all of Sornieth. The event occurs during the Starfall Celebration, giving the shower its name. Every 75 cycles, the comets shoot across the sky, leaving beautiful streaks that even the Arcanist envies. This time, though, was different. This time, a star that fell through the atmosphere into the Starwood Strand paved the way for two young sisters and their older brother to spread the wisdom of the cosmos throughout Sornieth: Skydancer Taara and Imperials Ryuusei and Najima. These three, born with comets for hearts and stardust in their veins, call themselves the Starborn Prophets. Their mission: spread the knowledge of the stars, without thought for the self.[/left][/quote] (visit Taara's bio, then Ryuusei's, then Najima's for extended lore.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48769547][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/487696/48769547.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48479848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484799/48479848.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46864835][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/468649/46864835.png[/img] [/url] [color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]RULES[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [left][quote] [list] [*] Taara, Ryuusei, and Najima are considered Generation 0. Their children will be Generation 1, and so on. [*] All Generation 1 hatchlings will have Arcane eyes. [*] No interbreeding of Starborn Prophets. It'd be confusing if the hatchling's Gen 2 on one side and Gen 9 on the other, right? [*] To expand on this, no breeding children of different branches. While Najima are related to both, Taara and Ryuusei are NOT blood related, so assaying won't stop you. This still messes up generational numbers. Please don't do it, for Arcanist's sake. [*] When signing up for a pinglist, please specify which pinglist you'd like to be added to! If you only say pinglist, I'll put you on the hatchlings and announcements pinglist by default, as it's my general pinglist, but if you'd like to be on the exalt save or specific request pinglists, please mention it! [*] "Spread the knowledge of the stars without thought for the self." Starborn Prophets are not to be sold in this thread, but given freely. You may sell elsewhere, but it is strongly discouraged. [*] If you feel the need to remove a Prophet from your lair, please try to give it away instead of exalting! You may use the Exalt Saves Pinglist, or send the Prophet back to me for redistribution. [*] Do not use the pinglists for non-Prophet dragons. [*] If requesting a hatchling from this thread, provide a possible name for your new dragon. I don't want unnamed hatchlings in the line. [*] You may only post your hatchlings here if they have a parent that is a registered Prophet, or a grandparent that is a registered Prophet Adept. [*] When requesting a hatchling, priority will go to those who do not yet have a Prophet in their lair, and then to whoever posted first. [/list] [/quote][/left] [color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]PROPHETS UP FOR ADOPTION[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [quote] There are currently [b]FOUR PROPHETS[/b] of the Scholar branch available for adoption! [size=6][font=gabriola][color=#961596]FOUR GEN 2 STARBORN PROPHETS AVAILABLE![/size] [size=3]Children of Najima - Branch of the Scholar[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cY0Erx8.png[/img] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=160&auth=82cb5d0ab1318b8162ff9abef3c1625a3a5f980a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971823] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971823.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [quote] Orca Wasp Raspberry Shimmer Dust Gembond Earth Common Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling! [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=109&auth=08ff9c8ac0956db7d1e8f6b43823a752c024236a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971824] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971824.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [quote] White Wasp Bubblegum Shimmer Purple Gembond Earth Common Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling! [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=163&auth=17467a23672b7c2f5937e54ef412fc258b119394&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971825.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [quote] Moon Wasp Cream Shimmer Violet Gembond Earth Uncommon Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling! [/quote] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=4&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=cdc6e1bda8b0d61c739cf6981981cfbd894cd9f9&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971826] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971826.png[/img] [/url] [/center] [quote] Ice Wasp Rose Bee Storm Gembond Earth Unusual Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling! [/quote] [/columns] Again, please ping @/interfacegrace for these. First come first serve. Ryuusei (Branch of the Defender) nests on 3/12 Taara (Branch of the Chosen) nests on 3/13 Najima (Branch of the Scholar) nests in 4/2. [/quote] [color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]LINEAGE REQUIREMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [quote][left][b]BREED:[/b] While Skydancers and Imperials are the most common Prophets, there are some breeds that just don't catch on to star magic as well as others: Snappers and Mirrors. That isn't to say one can't crop up every once in a while, but they are especially rare. [b]COLORATION:[/b] The most powerful Prophets are red with a blue stain, achieving a brilliant fuchsia coloration. All colors are allowed. The coloration of the Prophet will show the gravity of their foretellings. If a Prophet has a darker coloration, their prophecies will be more serious and can have monumental effects. The lighter the color, the more lighthearted the prophecy. [b]GENES:[/b] As stated before, the most powerful Prophets are stained with the color of the sky, but there are no required genes. Gem genes are preferred, aesthetically. [b]LEVELING:[/b] To be considered a Starborn Prophet in the registry, the dragon need only be trained to Level 10. If you train your Prophet to Level 20 or higher, however, they gain the title Starborn Prophet Adept. You can register as a Prophet, then upgrade to an Adept in the registry later. [b]BRANCHES:[/b] Because Taara was the last to be imbued with magic, she is the "chosen", the one who received the most magic, and thus the most powerful. Therefore, her children are part of the Branch of the Chosen. They have the most powerful magics and are the most sought after. Ryuusei, having done well with physical combat in training, was sent to protect Taara from harm or corruption. Her children are part of the Branch of the Defender, and will be given great physical strength, in exchange for a bit of their intelligence: they are quite rash, making decisions without thinking. Lastly, Najima is the intelligent brother sent to be the sisters' advisor. His children are part of the Branch of the Scholar, and are therefore imparted far more intelligence than physical might. [/left][/quote] [color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]PINGLISTS[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] Remember to remove the "/" when using any pinglists! [quote="Hatchling and Announcements Pinglist"] @/Nennathriel @/Hawlucha @/AbyssSlayer @/Ozie @/woolly @/archiy @/ThePlasticTree @/Shadowfire1223 @/WolfandCrow @/dotdedo @/Quillis @/AsteriasMight @/GaijinIxchel @/Jaspernoir @/blackcrowking @/MyHeroMako @/StormwaterSiren @/Nocturnea @/CosmicFalcon (XYZs) @/Ashborne @/LadyofSpiders @/Biuret [/quote] [quote="Exalt Saves Pinglist"] Sign up for this pinglist to get notified when someone needs to give away or sell a Prophet to save it from exaltation! @/Nennathriel @/woolly @/Shadowfire1223 @/Quillis @/MyHeroMako @/StormwaterSiren @/Nocturnea [/quote] [quote="Specfic Requests"] @/Shaundi (females) @/GaijinIxchel (Imperials) @/CosmicFalcon (XYZs) [/quote] [quote="Crossbred Hatchlings"] Before using this pinglist to find takers for your babies, be sure that the parents are both registered under their respective lineages! @/Shadowfire1223 @/StormwaterSiren @/Nocturnea (currently working on getting officially affiliated with the bigger lineage projects!) [/quote] [quote="Prophet Trainers"] Use this pinglist if you need someone to train your Prophet to level 10. If you want them to level your Prophet to level 20, your trainer will be allowed to ask for payment. However, I ask that this negotiation be done privately, and not on the thread. @/nennathriel @/StormwaterSiren @/Jaspernoir @/woolly @/MyHeroMako [/quote] [color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]AFFILIATES[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2466093#post_33832055][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433437992783446017/461727073770405889/image.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2564148/][img]https://i.imgur.com/qA0HH9P.png[/img][/url] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2640609/1][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/255862a7-585c-426e-bcdb-3c8c43841b50/dd0xxlj-e6994994-92da-4f44-8358-7866bd181278.png[/img][/url][/center] [color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]RESOURCES[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [quote]Signature Sized Button: [img]https://i.imgur.com/JgDT3hK.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/JgDT3hK.png[/img][/url][/code] Child of Taara Bio Sticker: [img]https://i.imgur.com/YMRlYWb.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/YMRlYWb.png[/img][/url][/code] Child of Ryuusei Bio Sticker: [img]https://i.imgur.com/a0pfNCj.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/a0pfNCj.png[/img][/url][/code] Child of Najima Bio Sticker: [img]https://i.imgur.com/cY0Erx8.png[/img] [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/cY0Erx8.png[/img][/url][/code] When you register your Prophet as an Adept, you'll receive a personalized button for that via PM![/quote]
B7Q2CsM.png


LORE
Quote:
The Arcanids meteor shower is one of the most beautiful sights across all of Sornieth. The event occurs during the Starfall Celebration, giving the shower its name. Every 75 cycles, the comets shoot across the sky, leaving beautiful streaks that even the Arcanist envies.

This time, though, was different.

This time, a star that fell through the atmosphere into the Starwood Strand paved the way for two young sisters and their older brother to spread the wisdom of the cosmos throughout Sornieth: Skydancer Taara and Imperials Ryuusei and Najima. These three, born with comets for hearts and stardust in their veins, call themselves the Starborn Prophets. Their mission: spread the knowledge of the stars, without thought for the self.

(visit Taara's bio, then Ryuusei's, then Najima's for extended lore.)

48769547.png48479848.png 46864835.png

RULES
Quote:
  • Taara, Ryuusei, and Najima are considered Generation 0. Their children will be Generation 1, and so on.
  • All Generation 1 hatchlings will have Arcane eyes.
  • No interbreeding of Starborn Prophets. It'd be confusing if the hatchling's Gen 2 on one side and Gen 9 on the other, right?
  • To expand on this, no breeding children of different branches. While Najima are related to both, Taara and Ryuusei are NOT blood related, so assaying won't stop you. This still messes up generational numbers. Please don't do it, for Arcanist's sake.
  • When signing up for a pinglist, please specify which pinglist you'd like to be added to! If you only say pinglist, I'll put you on the hatchlings and announcements pinglist by default, as it's my general pinglist, but if you'd like to be on the exalt save or specific request pinglists, please mention it!
  • "Spread the knowledge of the stars without thought for the self." Starborn Prophets are not to be sold in this thread, but given freely. You may sell elsewhere, but it is strongly discouraged.
  • If you feel the need to remove a Prophet from your lair, please try to give it away instead of exalting! You may use the Exalt Saves Pinglist, or send the Prophet back to me for redistribution.
  • Do not use the pinglists for non-Prophet dragons.
  • If requesting a hatchling from this thread, provide a possible name for your new dragon. I don't want unnamed hatchlings in the line.
  • You may only post your hatchlings here if they have a parent that is a registered Prophet, or a grandparent that is a registered Prophet Adept.
  • When requesting a hatchling, priority will go to those who do not yet have a Prophet in their lair, and then to whoever posted first.

PROPHETS UP FOR ADOPTION
Quote:

There are currently FOUR PROPHETS of the Scholar branch available for adoption!

FOUR GEN 2 STARBORN PROPHETS AVAILABLE!
Children of Najima - Branch of the Scholar

cY0Erx8.png
dragon?age=1&body=131&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=146&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=160&auth=82cb5d0ab1318b8162ff9abef3c1625a3a5f980a&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
Orca Wasp
Raspberry Shimmer
Dust Gembond
Earth Common

Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling!
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=109&auth=08ff9c8ac0956db7d1e8f6b43823a752c024236a&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
White Wasp
Bubblegum Shimmer
Purple Gembond
Earth Common

Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling!
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=17&tertgene=4&winggene=1&wings=163&auth=17467a23672b7c2f5937e54ef412fc258b119394&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
Moon Wasp
Cream Shimmer
Violet Gembond
Earth Uncommon

Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling!
dragon?age=1&body=3&bodygene=20&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=19&tertgene=4&winggene=20&wings=67&auth=cdc6e1bda8b0d61c739cf6981981cfbd894cd9f9&dummyext=prev.png
Quote:
Ice Wasp
Rose Bee
Storm Gembond
Earth Unusual

Ping @/interfacegrace if interested in this hatchling!

Again, please ping @/interfacegrace for these. First come first serve.

Ryuusei (Branch of the Defender) nests on 3/12
Taara (Branch of the Chosen) nests on 3/13
Najima (Branch of the Scholar) nests in 4/2.

LINEAGE REQUIREMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Quote:
BREED: While Skydancers and Imperials are the most common Prophets, there are some breeds that just don't catch on to star magic as well as others: Snappers and Mirrors. That isn't to say one can't crop up every once in a while, but they are especially rare.

COLORATION: The most powerful Prophets are red with a blue stain, achieving a brilliant fuchsia coloration. All colors are allowed. The coloration of the Prophet will show the gravity of their foretellings. If a Prophet has a darker coloration, their prophecies will be more serious and can have monumental effects. The lighter the color, the more lighthearted the prophecy.

GENES: As stated before, the most powerful Prophets are stained with the color of the sky, but there are no required genes. Gem genes are preferred, aesthetically.

LEVELING: To be considered a Starborn Prophet in the registry, the dragon need only be trained to Level 10. If you train your Prophet to Level 20 or higher, however, they gain the title Starborn Prophet Adept. You can register as a Prophet, then upgrade to an Adept in the registry later.

BRANCHES: Because Taara was the last to be imbued with magic, she is the "chosen", the one who received the most magic, and thus the most powerful. Therefore, her children are part of the Branch of the Chosen. They have the most powerful magics and are the most sought after.

Ryuusei, having done well with physical combat in training, was sent to protect Taara from harm or corruption. Her children are part of the Branch of the Defender, and will be given great physical strength, in exchange for a bit of their intelligence: they are quite rash, making decisions without thinking.

Lastly, Najima is the intelligent brother sent to be the sisters' advisor. His children are part of the Branch of the Scholar, and are therefore imparted far more intelligence than physical might.

PINGLISTS
Remember to remove the "/" when using any pinglists!
Hatchling and Announcements Pinglist wrote:
@/Nennathriel @/Hawlucha @/AbyssSlayer @/Ozie @/woolly @/archiy @/ThePlasticTree @/Shadowfire1223 @/WolfandCrow @/dotdedo @/Quillis @/AsteriasMight @/GaijinIxchel @/Jaspernoir @/blackcrowking @/MyHeroMako @/StormwaterSiren @/Nocturnea @/CosmicFalcon (XYZs) @/Ashborne @/LadyofSpiders @/Biuret
Exalt Saves Pinglist wrote:
Sign up for this pinglist to get notified when someone needs to give away or sell a Prophet to save it from exaltation!

@/Nennathriel @/woolly @/Shadowfire1223 @/Quillis @/MyHeroMako @/StormwaterSiren @/Nocturnea
Specfic Requests wrote:

@/Shaundi (females) @/GaijinIxchel (Imperials) @/CosmicFalcon (XYZs)
Crossbred Hatchlings wrote:
Before using this pinglist to find takers for your babies, be sure that the parents are both registered under their respective lineages!

@/Shadowfire1223 @/StormwaterSiren @/Nocturnea

(currently working on getting officially affiliated with the bigger lineage projects!)
Prophet Trainers wrote:
Use this pinglist if you need someone to train your Prophet to level 10. If you want them to level your Prophet to level 20, your trainer will be allowed to ask for payment. However, I ask that this negotiation be done privately, and not on the thread.

@/nennathriel @/StormwaterSiren @/Jaspernoir @/woolly @/MyHeroMako

AFFILIATES

image.png

qA0HH9P.png
dd0xxlj-e6994994-92da-4f44-8358-7866bd181278.png


RESOURCES
Quote:
Signature Sized Button:

JgDT3hK.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/JgDT3hK.png[/img][/url]

Child of Taara Bio Sticker:

YMRlYWb.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/YMRlYWb.png[/img][/url]

Child of Ryuusei Bio Sticker:

a0pfNCj.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/a0pfNCj.png[/img][/url]


Child of Najima Bio Sticker:

cY0Erx8.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2623160][img]https://i.imgur.com/cY0Erx8.png[/img][/url]

When you register your Prophet as an Adept, you'll receive a personalized button for that via PM!
NgaBH8J.png
R9qVbyB.png
mPngf4D.png
YSYBFpQ.png
[center][color=#961596][font=gabriola][size=7][b][u]DIRECTORY OF PROPHETS[/u][/b][/size][/color][/font] [quote=Starborn Prophets] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zBy41mqObANCsdGftxe7xQ1Qy3shVX07iLeu1QIbDMY/]Click here to view the Registry Spreadsheet![/url] [url=http://familyecho.com/?p=START&c=12bqoqt31cm&f=551052867194927881]Click here to view the Family Tree![/url] At the bottom where you see "Show", select Profession in the drop-down box to see what level Prophet these dragons are. [b]GENERATION ZERO: Taara, Ryuusei, and Najima[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48769547][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/487696/48769547.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48479848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/484799/48479848.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46864835][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/468649/46864835.png[/img] [/url] [b]GENERATION ONE:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49249243][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492493/49249243.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49557453][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/495575/49557453.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49249241][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492493/49249241.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49557452][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/495575/49557452.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49135514][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/491356/49135514.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49972486][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499725/49972486.png[/img][/url] [/quote][/center] [quote=Prophets in Training (unregistered)][center] [b]GENERATION ONE[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49135512][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/491356/49135512.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49135513][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/491356/49135513.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49249242][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/492493/49249242.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49972487][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499725/49972487.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49972488][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499725/49972488.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49972489][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499725/49972489.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49972490][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499725/49972490.png[/img][/url] [b]GENERATION TWO[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971823][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971823.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971824][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971824.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971825][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971825.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49971826][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/499719/49971826.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50086400][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500865/50086400.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50086401][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500865/50086401.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50086402][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/500865/50086402.png[/img][/url] [/quote][/center]
DIRECTORY OF PROPHETS
Starborn Prophets wrote:
Click here to view the Registry Spreadsheet!

Click here to view the Family Tree!
At the bottom where you see "Show", select Profession in the drop-down box to see what level Prophet these dragons are.

GENERATION ZERO: Taara, Ryuusei, and Najima

48769547.png48479848.png 46864835.png

GENERATION ONE:
49249243.png49557453.png49249241.png49557452.png49135514.png49972486.png
Prophets in Training (unregistered) wrote:
GENERATION ONE
49135512.png49135513.png49249242.png49972487.png49972488.png49972489.png49972490.png

GENERATION TWO
49971823.png49971824.png49971825.png49971826.png50086400.png50086401.png50086402.png
NgaBH8J.png
R9qVbyB.png
mPngf4D.png
YSYBFpQ.png
DIRECTORY OF PROPHETS, CONTINUED
DIRECTORY OF PROPHETS, CONTINUED
NgaBH8J.png
R9qVbyB.png
mPngf4D.png
YSYBFpQ.png
RESERVE POST
RESERVE POST
NgaBH8J.png
R9qVbyB.png
mPngf4D.png
YSYBFpQ.png
RESERVE POST
RESERVE POST
NgaBH8J.png
R9qVbyB.png
mPngf4D.png
YSYBFpQ.png
@nennathriel
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please.
@nennathriel
I would like to be added to the pinglist, please.
FeQ86Gb.png
Got you added! @Hawlucha
Got you added! @Hawlucha
NgaBH8J.png
R9qVbyB.png
mPngf4D.png
YSYBFpQ.png
@nennathriel I would like to be added to the pinglist as well please! c:
@nennathriel I would like to be added to the pinglist as well please! c:
tumblr_niljqrOAdS1u1dnrno1_500.jpg
@nennathriel
May I be added to the pinglist? :)
@nennathriel
May I be added to the pinglist? :)
Hey human, wanna buy some lore? Click here, you won't be disappointed!

Note to self: Lore pinglist
@AbyssSlayer @Ozie both added! Thank you all! <3
@AbyssSlayer @Ozie both added! Thank you all! <3
NgaBH8J.png
R9qVbyB.png
mPngf4D.png
YSYBFpQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12