Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 2019 NotN Joint Mass Hatch! (Hatching!)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
May I be pinged for this? also it’s ironic that I found this because I hatched my first nocturne egg today
May I be pinged for this? also it’s ironic that I found this because I hatched my first nocturne egg today
signature.png
@Kaydra Alrighty! Glad to have ya :D It'll be a while before the NotN, so I hope everyone that planned on participating is still active by then...

@PrimroseGypsy Of course! And congrats on the eggie ;3
@Kaydra Alrighty! Glad to have ya :D It'll be a while before the NotN, so I hope everyone that planned on participating is still active by then...

@PrimroseGypsy Of course! And congrats on the eggie ;3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18- I try to always be active at NotN I missed last years though :/
@kyrin18- I try to always be active at NotN I missed last years though :/
Working on building my Clan
@kyrin18 You know what, this sounds fun. I think I'd like to join in to hatch an egg or two depending on how many I have stashed away by them hah I have no self control
@kyrin18 You know what, this sounds fun. I think I'd like to join in to hatch an egg or two depending on how many I have stashed away by them hah I have no self control
fiFase7.png
@Kaydra As in, you missed the whole thing? o_0

@Furiku Lol XD We'd all love to have you! I'm glad you like it ^u^
@Kaydra As in, you missed the whole thing? o_0

@Furiku Lol XD We'd all love to have you! I'm glad you like it ^u^
73127854.png

@kyrin18 Yes... :( Im still trying to get a lot of the apparel items i missed out on... I finally managed to get all the unearthly items. Working on the Bewitching Ruby set now.. So far I have everything on the Bewitching Ruby Except the Forejewels and Grasp. I hope one day I can get the Spectral Fuschia set... But that is a long shot Lol

I had ALOT going on at that time with my family and my job as well as trying to get everything together for my boyfriends surprise, we completely remodeled our home while he was overseas and was trying to completely finish before he came home:)

Worth missing though <3
@kyrin18 Yes... :( Im still trying to get a lot of the apparel items i missed out on... I finally managed to get all the unearthly items. Working on the Bewitching Ruby set now.. So far I have everything on the Bewitching Ruby Except the Forejewels and Grasp. I hope one day I can get the Spectral Fuschia set... But that is a long shot Lol

I had ALOT going on at that time with my family and my job as well as trying to get everything together for my boyfriends surprise, we completely remodeled our home while he was overseas and was trying to completely finish before he came home:)

Worth missing though <3
Working on building my Clan
@Kaydra Heheh, even I missed out on getting the Spectral Fuchsia set 'cause it was Gem Marketplace, lol

I'd say all of that was indeed well worth it! What a nice thing to do :D
@Kaydra Heheh, even I missed out on getting the Spectral Fuchsia set 'cause it was Gem Marketplace, lol

I'd say all of that was indeed well worth it! What a nice thing to do :D
73127854.png

@kyrin18 I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
@kyrin18 I'd love to be added to the pinglist!
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
I'd love to join in watching and scrying!
I'd love to join in watching and scrying!
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
@AerusOnward Okay!

@Shlambini Will ping you to watch and scry ;D
@AerusOnward Okay!

@Shlambini Will ping you to watch and scry ;D
73127854.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23