Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 2019 NotN Joint Mass Hatch! (Hatching!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Add me to the list! I’m fine with pings.
Add me to the list! I’m fine with pings.
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
@Rabigrace Okay! :D
@Rabigrace Okay! :D
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
O yes, do count me in! This time I'm going to aim for 32 noc eggs, and whatever other eggs I can secure.
O yes, do count me in! This time I'm going to aim for 32 noc eggs, and whatever other eggs I can secure.
Y02PS6v.png
I would love a ping! I unfortunately was really busy and wasn't able to participate in the last one, so I look forward to the next!
I would love a ping! I unfortunately was really busy and wasn't able to participate in the last one, so I look forward to the next!
vj20zMo.jpg
ping me!
ping me!
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
Oh, absolutely! I had a blast hatching what little eggs I did; I'll be more than happy to join again :D
Oh, absolutely! I had a blast hatching what little eggs I did; I'll be more than happy to join again :D
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
I would definitely want to do it next year! It was super fun, and maybe by then I'll have more lair space/luck :)
I would definitely want to do it next year! It was super fun, and maybe by then I'll have more lair space/luck :)
@Alize @SpicyTunaRoll @Oakendrake @TheAwesoMew @KrazKitCat

Glad so many of you want to join again! :D

I think that next year, I'll prepare a bit earlier with more than a million treasure. Seems like a single million didn't help me accomplish much considering I forgot that I needed leftovers to gene the dragons I planned on keeping plus I needed to buy the apparel XD
@Alize @SpicyTunaRoll @Oakendrake @TheAwesoMew @KrazKitCat

Glad so many of you want to join again! :D

I think that next year, I'll prepare a bit earlier with more than a million treasure. Seems like a single million didn't help me accomplish much considering I forgot that I needed leftovers to gene the dragons I planned on keeping plus I needed to buy the apparel XD
73127854.png

@kyrin18

im game.

hope the chests are spawning too much next year X3 we could use a good flow
@kyrin18

im game.

hope the chests are spawning too much next year X3 we could use a good flow
TBD
@DemonKid Yes!!!

Me too. For the sake of others I didn't vent in the forums, I kept it to myself, but I did want more chest drops as well.
@DemonKid Yes!!!

Me too. For the sake of others I didn't vent in the forums, I kept it to myself, but I did want more chest drops as well.
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23