Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Bilesneaks
Shortly after the Baldwin incident, a plague clan attempted to replicate the mutagen. Their goal was to turn it into a virus and spread it all around Sornieth. It partially worked. Their first victim was a Spiral hatchling, who's egg was likely stolen. It worked, although the result was not intended.

The mutagen/virus turned the poor Spiral into a Bogsneak. It was exiled to the Wyrmwound to attempt to make its condition more contagious.

Oddly enough, this Bogsneak was immune to 99% strains of plague. But one strain did find its way into its system. This plague was not harmful to its host; it actually caused the host's blood and saliva to become toxic and a radioactive green.

Should the toxic blood and/or saliva come into contact with another's open wound, the plague will spread. The new host will also mutate into a Bogsneak with toxic blood and saliva.

They tend to only live with others of their kind, out of fear of mutating others against their will. Their blood and saliva, now called bile due to the virus, are prized among Serthis and Maren beastclans to coat their weapons, or to be used in their tonics.

The first one of these Bogsneaks was once mistakenly called a Bilesneak by a witness, and the name stuck.
Shortly after the Baldwin incident, a plague clan attempted to replicate the mutagen. Their goal was to turn it into a virus and spread it all around Sornieth. It partially worked. Their first victim was a Spiral hatchling, who's egg was likely stolen. It worked, although the result was not intended.

The mutagen/virus turned the poor Spiral into a Bogsneak. It was exiled to the Wyrmwound to attempt to make its condition more contagious.

Oddly enough, this Bogsneak was immune to 99% strains of plague. But one strain did find its way into its system. This plague was not harmful to its host; it actually caused the host's blood and saliva to become toxic and a radioactive green.

Should the toxic blood and/or saliva come into contact with another's open wound, the plague will spread. The new host will also mutate into a Bogsneak with toxic blood and saliva.

They tend to only live with others of their kind, out of fear of mutating others against their will. Their blood and saliva, now called bile due to the virus, are prized among Serthis and Maren beastclans to coat their weapons, or to be used in their tonics.

The first one of these Bogsneaks was once mistakenly called a Bilesneak by a witness, and the name stuck.
Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
[center]For whatever reason, the virus not only changes the host's breed, but it also changes their colors, and in rare cases, their genes. The breed standard will be listed below; a dragon that does not fit all requirements may not be called a Bilesneak. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=176&auth=c38415ab7218b662f4105e54ed16cc786480afcc&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]PURE BILESNEAK:[/b] Any and all Bilesneaks must fit these requirements.[/center][list] [*][b]Primary genes:[/b] Any [*][b]Primary colors:[/b] Maize-Midnight [*][b]Secondary genes:[/b] Any [*][b]Secondary colors:[/b] Maize-Midnight [*][b]Tertiary genes:[/b] Capsule/Crackle/Glimmer/Opal/Smirch/Smoke [*][b]Tertiary colors:[/b] Radioactive[/list] [center][b]PSEUDO-BILESNEAK:[/b] If a dragon fits at least 2 requirements for the breed standard, but not all of them, then they may be called a Pseudo-Bilesneak. They do not get their own badge, yet they still may be registered as a Pseudo.[/center]
For whatever reason, the virus not only changes the host's breed, but it also changes their colors, and in rare cases, their genes. The breed standard will be listed below; a dragon that does not fit all requirements may not be called a Bilesneak.

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=15&breed=14&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=176&auth=c38415ab7218b662f4105e54ed16cc786480afcc&dummyext=prev.png

PURE BILESNEAK:
Any and all Bilesneaks must fit these requirements.
  • Primary genes: Any
  • Primary colors: Maize-Midnight
  • Secondary genes: Any
  • Secondary colors: Maize-Midnight
  • Tertiary genes: Capsule/Crackle/Glimmer/Opal/Smirch/Smoke
  • Tertiary colors: Radioactive
PSEUDO-BILESNEAK:
If a dragon fits at least 2 requirements for the breed standard, but not all of them, then they may be called a Pseudo-Bilesneak. They do not get their own badge, yet they still may be registered as a Pseudo.

Forum pings are disabled. Please avoid profile comments and private messages unless it's for business.
[center][size=7][b]PAIRS AND SALES[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/JF08yu0.gif[/img] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/dragons?collapse=1&d_body_range=1-11&d_breed=14&d_tert=130&d_tertgene=18%2C6%2C10%2C19%2C17%2C7&d_wings_range=1-11]No Bilesneaks for sale? Click me to do a general AH search![/url]
[center][size=7][b]REGISTRY[/b][/size] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iM1OLNgiBzVtoKF6dah-4cSb89OuLOtSeu0PCuq5tS4/edit?usp=sharing]Click me for the OFFICIAL registry![/url] To register a dragon, please fill out the following form and either post it here, or PM me. [/center] [code][b]Lair ID[/b]: [b]Dragon name[/b]: [b]Link to dragon page[/b]:[/code]
REGISTRY

Click me for the OFFICIAL registry!

To register a dragon, please fill out the following form and either post it here, or PM me.
Code:
[b]Lair ID[/b]: [b]Dragon name[/b]: [b]Link to dragon page[/b]:
GRAPHICS/CODE

Feel free to make your own badges, signatures, and bio codes! I'd love to see what you come up with.

None yet! :c
GRAPHICS/CODE

Feel free to make your own badges, signatures, and bio codes! I'd love to see what you come up with.

None yet! :c
[center][size=7][b]AFFILIATES[/b][/size] Would you like to be an affiliate? Maybe you'd like to suggest cross-subspecies lore? Please comment below or PM me. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2397522][img]https://i.imgur.com/x5yAWHD.png[/img][/url]
AFFILIATES

Would you like to be an affiliate? Maybe you'd like to suggest cross-subspecies lore? Please comment below or PM me.

x5yAWHD.png
[center][size=6][b]FAVORED ITEMS:[/b][/size] [item=Envenom][item=Sap][item=Vile Bolt][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Jar of Slime][item=Pulsating Green Embers][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn][item=Imbued Sulfur][item=Mirage Puffer Spines][item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin][item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin][item=Vengeful Claws][item=glowing tail][item=mimic powder][item=unstable serthis concoction][item=powerful serthis poison][item=Southmarsh Podid Claws][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=bonepriest venom] [center][size=6][b]FAVORED FAMILIARS:[/b][/size] [item=curious kettle][item=ravenous cauldron][item=noxious coralclimber][item=leopard coralclimber][item=venomous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=salve kamaitachi][item=algae-bottom slarg][item=sentient alloy][item=leftover residue][item=shiny residue][item=cheerful residue][item=southmarsh podid][item=heartred croaker][item=river muck][item=radioactive slime][item=blue dragon reef snail]
FAVORED ITEMS:
Envenom Sap Vile Bolt Pestilent Slash Jar of Slime Pulsating Green Embers Fungalhoof Qiriq Horn Imbued Sulfur Mirage Puffer Spines Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Vengeful Claws Glowing Tail Mimic Powder Unstable Serthis Concoction Powerful Serthis Poison Southmarsh Podid Claws Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Bonepriest Venom

FAVORED FAMILIARS:
Curious Kettle Ravenous Cauldron Noxious Coralclimber Leopard Coralclimber Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Salve Kamaitachi Algae-Bottom Slarg Sentient Alloy Leftover Residue Shiny Residue Cheerful Residue Southmarsh Podid Heartred Croaker River Muck Radioactive Slime Blue Dragon Reef Snail