Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Be nice to my dragons - get a review!
1 2
Today will be awefull for me. I'm not a christmas person - I hate it pertty much to be honest - so I'm pretty depressed and feeling uneasy the whole month so far. Today is our christmas party from my working place - I don't know when it starts and I'm serious are not in the mood to party. My free time is pretty short this month due to work and I would prefer to watch some let's plays on Youtube and level some dragons but nope, can't today. Need to go to work and to that damn party later.

So, long story short: Make me feel better! And get a review for one or two of your dragons in the next few days!
Simple just comment on my lair, pick one or two favorites maybe and tell me what you think of them.
Then post one or two of your own dragons or let me choose them by myself and tomorrow or later you will get a review from me!

Edit: Thanks for all of you commenting yesterday! It helps a lot! Party went well and wasn't that terrible.
I just want to continue this thread because I love hearing something nice about my dragons and looking at other peoples lairs and commenting these - and trying to improve my writing skills for lore and maybe a future review-thread? I will see.
Anyway I will let this run for the rest of the month for now. :3

Side note: lore dragons ending with Kidd for now. Future lore dragons are up to Svari.
Fandragons are up to Doflamingo. The rest are just 'holding' dragons and 'fooder'.

No need to ping! I'm subbed. :3 But won't mind if you do so out of habit XD"
Today will be awefull for me. I'm not a christmas person - I hate it pertty much to be honest - so I'm pretty depressed and feeling uneasy the whole month so far. Today is our christmas party from my working place - I don't know when it starts and I'm serious are not in the mood to party. My free time is pretty short this month due to work and I would prefer to watch some let's plays on Youtube and level some dragons but nope, can't today. Need to go to work and to that damn party later.

So, long story short: Make me feel better! And get a review for one or two of your dragons in the next few days!
Simple just comment on my lair, pick one or two favorites maybe and tell me what you think of them.
Then post one or two of your own dragons or let me choose them by myself and tomorrow or later you will get a review from me!

Edit: Thanks for all of you commenting yesterday! It helps a lot! Party went well and wasn't that terrible.
I just want to continue this thread because I love hearing something nice about my dragons and looking at other peoples lairs and commenting these - and trying to improve my writing skills for lore and maybe a future review-thread? I will see.
Anyway I will let this run for the rest of the month for now. :3

Side note: lore dragons ending with Kidd for now. Future lore dragons are up to Svari.
Fandragons are up to Doflamingo. The rest are just 'holding' dragons and 'fooder'.

No need to ping! I'm subbed. :3 But won't mind if you do so out of habit XD"
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Bump
Bump
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
My goodness, oh my goodness! Well, first off, I'm jealous--what I could read of your lore is freaking stunning, I do wish it was a bit bigger, but the way you have it formatted, it might be hard to do. I love the theme your lair seems to have: very seafaring, fitting for a water clan haha. Your English is very good, and I love the formatting for the lore. Maelstrom. Oh, he made me think "Wow!" His lore is amazing, I love that he's a navigator dependant on the waves and weather, rather than stars and maps. The shells speak volumes, making me think he spends a lot of time swimming and maybe teaching others to swim? I feel so sorry for him, a seer who has nothing but nightmares! Poor guy. Isabela, she is stunning, I love the clothing you picked out, it's bright, and a nice contrast.She seems the kind of dragon my Zeeyo would get along with, despite her being a huntress. I can't read her lore, and windows translate, well, it does a pretty poor job at translating. If you could take a peek at [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27993797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/279938/27993797_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd be quite grateful.
My goodness, oh my goodness! Well, first off, I'm jealous--what I could read of your lore is freaking stunning, I do wish it was a bit bigger, but the way you have it formatted, it might be hard to do. I love the theme your lair seems to have: very seafaring, fitting for a water clan haha. Your English is very good, and I love the formatting for the lore.

Maelstrom. Oh, he made me think "Wow!" His lore is amazing, I love that he's a navigator dependant on the waves and weather, rather than stars and maps. The shells speak volumes, making me think he spends a lot of time swimming and maybe teaching others to swim? I feel so sorry for him, a seer who has nothing but nightmares! Poor guy.

Isabela, she is stunning, I love the clothing you picked out, it's bright, and a nice contrast.She seems the kind of dragon my Zeeyo would get along with, despite her being a huntress. I can't read her lore, and windows translate, well, it does a pretty poor job at translating.

If you could take a peek at
27993797_350.png
I'd be quite grateful.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@Enenica
Thank you! <3
I'm glad you like the few pieces of lore I got so far - there will be more coming after I got a bit more time for that kind of stuff and not jumping around like an hyperactive rabbit or something like this.

As for Isabela - or short Izzy - she don't have too much lore yet so it's just a common placeholder text at her bio yet. But if I can manage it maybe I'll add some short notes into her bio tomorrow. Maybe you want to look again?
She's more of the stealthy type and she's good at it. Ignore her colorful apparel. She can pop out of nowhere. She likes to hunt but also don't have a problem to shoot anyone down who oppose her captain.
And with said captain she often 'hunts' in the local taverns for 'prey' - she can be very flirtous towards other females.

Coming to your Hadrian!
He looks stunning! I love how you make this little contrasts with the black parts of his apparel. At the first glimpse he looks like a knight in shining armor - and he is as his lore says - but you also get some sad vibes from the black parts. It fits very well with his story which is quiet interesting to say. Born in Ice, kidnaped/coatlnapped to Plague and fled to Arcane - what a travel! I also like that he seems very friendly towards his friends and his mate but you also said he is sarcastic. I guess thats because of the kidnapping thing? He don't want outsiders near him so he acts a bit ... harder towards them? I think that might fit him. :3

Second I can't just write something for Hadrian and ignore Zeeyo! They belong together!
And they are such an awesome pair! He is a triple gold while she is a triple silver? What the actual heck? That's totally awesome! Like the opposite of each other but they can't live without their partner. So much potential.
Zeeyos personality add into this Ying and Yang-theme very well. While Hadrian seems a bit harsher I imagine her laughting and apologizing for him.
And then theres this little picture of them, stuck in my head, where Zeeyo don't know where she is and maybe even don't know who she is but Hadrian is at her side, humming at her, wispering calm words towards her and slowly bring her back where she belongs now - at his side and at there new, hopefully permanent, home!

As you may guess: I love these two! And I usually don't have a sweet spot for both of their breeds or their genes but these two? I would adopt them right away!
@Enenica
Thank you! <3
I'm glad you like the few pieces of lore I got so far - there will be more coming after I got a bit more time for that kind of stuff and not jumping around like an hyperactive rabbit or something like this.

As for Isabela - or short Izzy - she don't have too much lore yet so it's just a common placeholder text at her bio yet. But if I can manage it maybe I'll add some short notes into her bio tomorrow. Maybe you want to look again?
She's more of the stealthy type and she's good at it. Ignore her colorful apparel. She can pop out of nowhere. She likes to hunt but also don't have a problem to shoot anyone down who oppose her captain.
And with said captain she often 'hunts' in the local taverns for 'prey' - she can be very flirtous towards other females.

Coming to your Hadrian!
He looks stunning! I love how you make this little contrasts with the black parts of his apparel. At the first glimpse he looks like a knight in shining armor - and he is as his lore says - but you also get some sad vibes from the black parts. It fits very well with his story which is quiet interesting to say. Born in Ice, kidnaped/coatlnapped to Plague and fled to Arcane - what a travel! I also like that he seems very friendly towards his friends and his mate but you also said he is sarcastic. I guess thats because of the kidnapping thing? He don't want outsiders near him so he acts a bit ... harder towards them? I think that might fit him. :3

Second I can't just write something for Hadrian and ignore Zeeyo! They belong together!
And they are such an awesome pair! He is a triple gold while she is a triple silver? What the actual heck? That's totally awesome! Like the opposite of each other but they can't live without their partner. So much potential.
Zeeyos personality add into this Ying and Yang-theme very well. While Hadrian seems a bit harsher I imagine her laughting and apologizing for him.
And then theres this little picture of them, stuck in my head, where Zeeyo don't know where she is and maybe even don't know who she is but Hadrian is at her side, humming at her, wispering calm words towards her and slowly bring her back where she belongs now - at his side and at there new, hopefully permanent, home!

As you may guess: I love these two! And I usually don't have a sweet spot for both of their breeds or their genes but these two? I would adopt them right away!
dyZM6SW.png
Bump :3
Bump :3
dyZM6SW.png
Ooh I like your lore! I love that it's all water and ship themed – I have a soft spot for nautical stories.

I love Maelstrom, his lore is perfect. The navigation stuff is wonderful – can't read a map at all, can only read the waves and weather. And his crush on the captain is adorable! I love his brother's overprotectiveness of him, as well as his adoration of his little sister. I have a soft spot for siblings, too. :)

I love your Kouki, he looks wonderful. And the tiny bit of lore we get – Key to the curse? – leaves me wanting much, much more. What curse? How is he the key?

Also I love the triad with Santiano, Tortuga and Nautilus. Poly relationships are great. <3
Ooh I like your lore! I love that it's all water and ship themed – I have a soft spot for nautical stories.

I love Maelstrom, his lore is perfect. The navigation stuff is wonderful – can't read a map at all, can only read the waves and weather. And his crush on the captain is adorable! I love his brother's overprotectiveness of him, as well as his adoration of his little sister. I have a soft spot for siblings, too. :)

I love your Kouki, he looks wonderful. And the tiny bit of lore we get – Key to the curse? – leaves me wanting much, much more. What curse? How is he the key?

Also I love the triad with Santiano, Tortuga and Nautilus. Poly relationships are great. <3
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
I hope you feel better soon! c: I really like the first page of your lair with the water theme going on, it looks so aesthetically pleasing !

Jareth is one of my favorites! I really love the coloring on him and how black goes with red so well. Hes dressed perfectly and I like the theme going on, definitely a vampire warrior. I wish he had lore, I would love to read it. He seems like a very interesting and mysterious character.

Maelstorm has already gotten a lot of recognition and I like him a lot too, but Tortuga is so cute! I love his name, reminds me of a turtle and the cherub on him makes him look so cute and oh my gosh hes just this little floofball c: his role as a reef gardener seems so cool!
I hope you feel better soon! c: I really like the first page of your lair with the water theme going on, it looks so aesthetically pleasing !

Jareth is one of my favorites! I really love the coloring on him and how black goes with red so well. Hes dressed perfectly and I like the theme going on, definitely a vampire warrior. I wish he had lore, I would love to read it. He seems like a very interesting and mysterious character.

Maelstorm has already gotten a lot of recognition and I like him a lot too, but Tortuga is so cute! I love his name, reminds me of a turtle and the cherub on him makes him look so cute and oh my gosh hes just this little floofball c: his role as a reef gardener seems so cool!
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

Quick bump before I go to bed.
Reviews are coming tomorrow!
Quick bump before I go to bed.
Reviews are coming tomorrow!
dyZM6SW.png
First off, I love your clan page and how you set up your lore. It definitely introduces you clan in a great way. Second of all, I can't keep my eyes off of Rana! She's so beautifully dressed, and her colors help pull together the clan. You definitely have a great theme going. I'm really impressed!

Oh, and I can't leave without talking about Isabela. What a bright and gorgeous girl! You're masterful at clothing designs. I wish I knew more about her. She's so memorable. :)
First off, I love your clan page and how you set up your lore. It definitely introduces you clan in a great way. Second of all, I can't keep my eyes off of Rana! She's so beautifully dressed, and her colors help pull together the clan. You definitely have a great theme going. I'm really impressed!

Oh, and I can't leave without talking about Isabela. What a bright and gorgeous girl! You're masterful at clothing designs. I wish I knew more about her. She's so memorable. :)
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@myriadofstars Thank you very much! This totally helps :3 I often looking at Mael and thinking he's to stereo-typical and what I can do better with him but hearing all of you praising him so much I may have done the right thing I guess? And don't worry Kouki will definitly getting more lore - tied to Rackham and his family (thats why he sitting there in a bunch of orange-dragons and totally not stand out ... not at all XD). I'm just slow with my writing thats all. But alle of them have lore I just need to translate it XD" Now coming to your clan! I love love love the wide range of colors and breeds that comes with new formed clans so I love your clan as well. It reminds me of my beginning days when I was 'Oh, this dragon looks nice. I will take him!' [s]And it works today as well ... couldn't resist that bright pink Pearl back at your lair ... gosh such a beauty![/s] Dream hit my also like a truck. I'm a sucker for male Pearls and Imperials but Dream looks so much like a water dragon I was shocked when I notice his Arcane element. And his name~ It screams 'Hey, look at me I'm a seer or oracle or something like that!' or a dream teller? Maybe he got the wisdom he teaches to others through dreams? Or his part-time job has something to do with that? So much potential. I loving him, good boy! <3 Also big congrats on your wonderful progen Beowyr! He totally seems like a nice guy and a very good founder of the clan, protecting the others, very friendly. I imagine him with a bunch of hatchlings around him, he could protect, but the hatchlings seeing him more like an older brother and climbing all over him, begging for some bakery stuff? He also looks so good and has so much potential! Sorry, I couldn't resist and take a small break in the Scrying Workshop with him, keeping in mind you want to have a icey-looking dragon and I got this: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=52&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=3&auth=6fd2e08b98d9a3fa8400a76a04c6c03fec5a2744&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Savannah/Trail/Stained Honestly Stained may be a bit pricey but it works so great and tuning down his draker blue colors to a nearly ice-colored range! Yep, I love him! :3
@myriadofstars
Thank you very much! This totally helps :3
I often looking at Mael and thinking he's to stereo-typical and what I can do better with him but hearing all of you praising him so much I may have done the right thing I guess?
And don't worry Kouki will definitly getting more lore - tied to Rackham and his family (thats why he sitting there in a bunch of orange-dragons and totally not stand out ... not at all XD). I'm just slow with my writing thats all. But alle of them have lore I just need to translate it XD"

Now coming to your clan!
I love love love the wide range of colors and breeds that comes with new formed clans so I love your clan as well. It reminds me of my beginning days when I was 'Oh, this dragon looks nice. I will take him!' And it works today as well ... couldn't resist that bright pink Pearl back at your lair ... gosh such a beauty!

Dream hit my also like a truck. I'm a sucker for male Pearls and Imperials but Dream looks so much like a water dragon I was shocked when I notice his Arcane element. And his name~ It screams 'Hey, look at me I'm a seer or oracle or something like that!' or a dream teller? Maybe he got the wisdom he teaches to others through dreams? Or his part-time job has something to do with that? So much potential. I loving him, good boy! <3

Also big congrats on your wonderful progen Beowyr! He totally seems like a nice guy and a very good founder of the clan, protecting the others, very friendly. I imagine him with a bunch of hatchlings around him, he could protect, but the hatchlings seeing him more like an older brother and climbing all over him, begging for some bakery stuff?
He also looks so good and has so much potential! Sorry, I couldn't resist and take a small break in the Scrying Workshop with him, keeping in mind you want to have a icey-looking dragon and I got this:
dragon?age=1&body=19&bodygene=18&breed=2&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=52&tertgene=12&winggene=22&wings=3&auth=6fd2e08b98d9a3fa8400a76a04c6c03fec5a2744&dummyext=prev.png
Savannah/Trail/Stained
Honestly Stained may be a bit pricey but it works so great and tuning down his draker blue colors to a nearly ice-colored range!
Yep, I love him! :3
dyZM6SW.png
1 2