Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Beauty Pageant Registry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][size=4][u][i][b]PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME, REGISTRY IS CLOSED. ANYONE WISHING TO ENTER WILL HAVE TO PAY THE LATE FEE OF 500T! [/b][/i][/u][/size][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45095399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/450954/45095399_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "My name is Arabella. I am helping mistress Periwinkle organize this event. If you are new to this thread, I will briefly explain." "Mistress Periwinkle is hosting a beauty pageant she is calling the 'Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant'. We've gathered enough support to continue to go through with the planning out of the event, and are now finalizing our work." "If you would like to see further information about this event, please see the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2590286]invite here[/url]." "Please do not send any fees in yet. If you are looking to participate in any way please let me know on here and now so that I can add you to my pinglists. Just state which pinglist you would like to be in. From there you will be pinged with any important information coming up." "The Pageant Registration Form is now ready. Please [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2591773#post_2591773]see here[/url] and fill it out in full. Do not hesitate to ask me anything on this thread if something is unclear." Also if you desire to donate to my clan for hosting this event, we would be more than tickled. This process is a long and tiring one, and some extra treasure/gem flow would be very much appreciated. This is certainly not required, though." "If you have any questions please do not hesitate to inquire. I am more than happy to oblige." "Thank you for your time." [quote name= "Judge Pinglist. Need 2 Total. Extras will be backup or can change to pageant dragon or audience member"] @SpiderQueen8 @Kawaiicoco789 [/quote] [quote name= "Pageant Pinglist."] @Ticktoxissor @PureSuicune @Izunia @KrazKitCat @LuckyKitty @Redtiger7736 @Enenica @havarti2 @NeekoNeekoNii @Kiragu @Cathatt @KairinRose @Deoxtri @Skydust @Cerion @cerpin @faebabyBoy @peachypeachy @Nekomori @FairyForestKing @Cruelty @RhythmSong @DrakeDynasty @Vulpess @nevadawolfe @Boneshakers @CroneOfDragons @Tox @Sienne [/quote] [quote name= "Audience Member (no role, no minimum)"] @SleepyEchoes @GlacialVitriol @Truaeliixander [/quote]
PLEASE NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME, REGISTRY IS CLOSED. ANYONE WISHING TO ENTER WILL HAVE TO PAY THE LATE FEE OF 500T!

"My name is Arabella. I am helping mistress Periwinkle organize this event. If you are new to this thread, I will briefly explain."

"Mistress Periwinkle is hosting a beauty pageant she is calling the 'Dreamy Dragon Beauty Pageant'. We've gathered enough support to continue to go through with the planning out of the event, and are now finalizing our work."

"If you would like to see further information about this event, please see the invite here."

"Please do not send any fees in yet. If you are looking to participate in any way please let me know on here and now so that I can add you to my pinglists. Just state which pinglist you would like to be in. From there you will be pinged with any important information coming up."

"The Pageant Registration Form is now ready. Please see here and fill it out in full. Do not hesitate to ask me anything on this thread if something is unclear."

Also if you desire to donate to my clan for hosting this event, we would be more than tickled. This process is a long and tiring one, and some extra treasure/gem flow would be very much appreciated. This is certainly not required, though."

"If you have any questions please do not hesitate to inquire. I am more than happy to oblige."

"Thank you for your time."
Judge Pinglist. Need 2 Total. Extras will be backup or can change to pageant dragon or audience member wrote:
Audience Member (no role, no minimum) wrote:
I’d like to try this if happens! Can I be on the pageant pinglist?
I’d like to try this if happens! Can I be on the pageant pinglist?
f2u_cyclops_cryptid_cat__practice__by_rilvin-dcimbtb.gif deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif tumblr_lwjjt0CaQM1qc73qqo1_250.gif bowser_rot_a_by_gabby_bean-dcy7c9a.gif
Can we enter different dragons in different specific events? Or would all our dragons be entered in all events? I have one dragon who looks great as a natural beauty, and another who looks perfect in his outfit but his natural look is lacking ^^;

Either way, I'd love to participate!
Can we enter different dragons in different specific events? Or would all our dragons be entered in all events? I have one dragon who looks great as a natural beauty, and another who looks perfect in his outfit but his natural look is lacking ^^;

Either way, I'd love to participate!
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
@Ticktoxissor Sure thing! Thanks for showing interest! x3
@Ticktoxissor Sure thing! Thanks for showing interest! x3
@PureSuicune I think that if you have more than one dragon participate, you could have them entered into different events! I'll let you know if that changes, but for now at least I don't see why not!
@PureSuicune I think that if you have more than one dragon participate, you could have them entered into different events! I'll let you know if that changes, but for now at least I don't see why not!
Oh, I like this very much. I don't think I'll participate, but please do ping me
Oh, I like this very much. I don't think I'll participate, but please do ping me
I came here to obsessively collect unbred G1s and drink milk, and I'm all outta milk.
Ooh, I'd love to enter or judge for this if it happens! Whichever is more needed.
Ooh, I'd love to enter or judge for this if it happens! Whichever is more needed.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SleepyEchoes Sure! I'll add you as an audience member!
@SleepyEchoes Sure! I'll add you as an audience member!
@SpiderQueen8 I'll add you as a judge! Thanks so much for showing interest!
@SpiderQueen8 I'll add you as a judge! Thanks so much for showing interest!
***BUMP***
***BUMP***
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17