Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | keeping the twins! star/com hatchies
1 2
UPDATE: Thanks for the answers and help guys! I'll be keeping these twins and enjoy them for a bit. might just add a gijinka design too and show them later ^^ v _________________ Look at those twins! ^^ the lil girl looks blind with her faceted eyes and the the lil boy there has multigaze! I dont know how to create stories of lore but there's something cosmic about these two. I placed them in AH but do you think I should keep them? or should I just draw an auction? even their repetitive ID numbers are also really cool lol! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47574774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475748/47574774_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47574775] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475748/47574775_350.png[/img] [/url]
UPDATE:
Thanks for the answers and help guys! I'll be keeping these twins and enjoy them for a bit. might just add a gijinka design too and show them later ^^ v

Look at those twins! ^^ the lil girl looks blind with her faceted eyes and the the lil boy there has multigaze! I dont know how to create stories of lore but there's something cosmic about these two. I placed them in AH but do you think I should keep them?
or should I just draw an auction? even their repetitive ID numbers are also really cool lol!

47574774_350.png

47574775_350.png

Whoa! That's some amazing luck! The lady even inherited a gem gene and is XXX. *.*
Whoa! That's some amazing luck! The lady even inherited a gem gene and is XXX. *.*
mGBJ0tP.png
OMG, keep them! They have so much lore potential!
OMG, keep them! They have so much lore potential!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
ooo that faceted one is so pretty
ooo that faceted one is so pretty
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
Keepie Keepie Keepie :D
Keepie Keepie Keepie :D
@ShadmeTheAngel
IKR? I was so excited with simply getting a star/con to get back the gems I've spent on adding the genes but that was totally unexpected since i always get fireflies when matched with opal on pairings.

@Chibithulu
Its a shame im not good at creating lores but just seeing the twins makes me keep playing with character ideas... and so far, its been also unanimous with everyone saying to keep them so I pulled them out of AH lol!

@TrustRae
Thanks! its a shame those pretty eyes won't be noticeable as much when she's an adult... but she'll still be pretty regardless ^^

@Rowanne
hahaha~! I will! you guys have convinced me! thank you!
@ShadmeTheAngel
IKR? I was so excited with simply getting a star/con to get back the gems I've spent on adding the genes but that was totally unexpected since i always get fireflies when matched with opal on pairings.

@Chibithulu
Its a shame im not good at creating lores but just seeing the twins makes me keep playing with character ideas... and so far, its been also unanimous with everyone saying to keep them so I pulled them out of AH lol!

@TrustRae
Thanks! its a shame those pretty eyes won't be noticeable as much when she's an adult... but she'll still be pretty regardless ^^

@Rowanne
hahaha~! I will! you guys have convinced me! thank you!
@ashpodel

How much are you selling the multi-gaze for, if you are selling? I'd really like to buy.
@ashpodel

How much are you selling the multi-gaze for, if you are selling? I'd really like to buy.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Ooooo what perfect babies...
Ooooo what perfect babies...
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
oh my goodness keep them!! they're so cute!!!
oh my goodness keep them!! they're so cute!!!
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtumblr_p6m92rH3MJ1w8xkufo6_250.png
Sell, get those gems back while constellation is still relatively new.
Sell, get those gems back while constellation is still relatively new.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2