Reserve 91-100

... If he get's to this far... wow.
Reserve 91-100

... If he get's to this far... wow.
UbEcJMn.png
Ok, open for comments... and prayers XD
Ok, open for comments... and prayers XD
UbEcJMn.png
@Demos This is a great idea! I love fluffy tunne Jouradyi, and following dragon bloodlines is one of my favorite things to do when there is absolutely nothing else to do. I'll admit I am excited to see where this goes. :0)
@Demos This is a great idea! I love fluffy tunne Jouradyi, and following dragon bloodlines is one of my favorite things to do when there is absolutely nothing else to do. I'll admit I am excited to see where this goes. :0)
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
@mony
I can't take credit for it. I linked the person who I saw do it first on the first post. So check them out. But oh jeez this is going to take forever XD

I hope you will enjoy the journey with me. All the floof babies and such. I am pretty sure he has all the breeds, but I am curious to see how many generations it takes.
@mony
I can't take credit for it. I linked the person who I saw do it first on the first post. So check them out. But oh jeez this is going to take forever XD

I hope you will enjoy the journey with me. All the floof babies and such. I am pretty sure he has all the breeds, but I am curious to see how many generations it takes.
UbEcJMn.png
Lineages are amazing! I love to follow them.
I have some dragons from dinonichus234 and often drop by to see how its growing.
I think I'll do the same here, and maybe one day snatch myself a dragon of this line aswell.
Lineages are amazing! I love to follow them.
I have some dragons from dinonichus234 and often drop by to see how its growing.
I think I'll do the same here, and maybe one day snatch myself a dragon of this line aswell.
@WittleBawl I do have this little lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45313085] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/453131/45313085.png[/img][/url] Or if she isn't to your liking, Jour and Muulya are on a nest I can hatch. Though I also own two children, one grandchild, and a 8th gen decendent if you might want more option if you are interesting in getting a baby from this line. <3 Let me know.
@WittleBawl I do have this little lady

45313085.png

Or if she isn't to your liking, Jour and Muulya are on a nest I can hatch. Though I also own two children, one grandchild, and a 8th gen decendent if you might want more option if you are interesting in getting a baby from this line. <3

Let me know.
UbEcJMn.png
@Demos Oh geez, yes, this looks like amazing, amazing insanity. I've snooped now and again on my progens' children, but never wrote it down. This is incredible work and I look forward to keeping tabs. :D
@Demos Oh geez, yes, this looks like amazing, amazing insanity. I've snooped now and again on my progens' children, but never wrote it down. This is incredible work and I look forward to keeping tabs. :D
143622.png15616233.png1024152.png28846735.png
1 2 3 4 5 6