Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Gladekeeper's Beasts [Subspecies]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@xSourGrapesx Sure thing!
@xSourGrapesx Sure thing!
Up8iGmc.pngtumblr_pi3n5gUl181x3r4ado1_400.png3LWFxjo.png
@CeriseSunSpot I added your plague Half-beast to the Variants post! Let me know if I need to make any adjustments to the lore, gene requirements, name, etc!
@CeriseSunSpot I added your plague Half-beast to the Variants post! Let me know if I need to make any adjustments to the lore, gene requirements, name, etc!
@Anukfilli
Oh that is really nice of you!!
Uhm.... I was thinking that maybe there might be more acceptable tertiary genes?
See I was thinking that Scales in this case are more like Seeds, and that those rumored stronger ones have a more..... more grown plant?
Idk if that makes sense.

So like the more powerful Beasts have Smoke or Ringlets.
I'm viewing them more like Roots and Flowers.
@Anukfilli
Oh that is really nice of you!!
Uhm.... I was thinking that maybe there might be more acceptable tertiary genes?
See I was thinking that Scales in this case are more like Seeds, and that those rumored stronger ones have a more..... more grown plant?
Idk if that makes sense.

So like the more powerful Beasts have Smoke or Ringlets.
I'm viewing them more like Roots and Flowers.
@CeriseSunSpot Ooooo I like that idea too, actually!
I'll add those terts to the list ^-^ If there's other genes you have in mind too, feel free to ping me and I can add them as well
@CeriseSunSpot Ooooo I like that idea too, actually!
I'll add those terts to the list ^-^ If there's other genes you have in mind too, feel free to ping me and I can add them as well
@Jamin Tysm! Writing stuff for this subspecies is definitely one of my new favorite things, so I'm glad others are enjoying it too! :D
@Jamin Tysm! Writing stuff for this subspecies is definitely one of my new favorite things, so I'm glad others are enjoying it too! :D
@Anukfilli Can I be added to the sales pinglist?
@Anukfilli Can I be added to the sales pinglist?
ck2CMHK.gif
@Skyeset Sure thing!
@Skyeset Sure thing!
@Anukfilli
I'd like to try and come up with a Shadow flight variant too, so that way all the "growing" gods on FR have some representation here.
But I used up some of the really good Shadow-y colors for the Plague one.
@Anukfilli
I'd like to try and come up with a Shadow flight variant too, so that way all the "growing" gods on FR have some representation here.
But I used up some of the really good Shadow-y colors for the Plague one.
@CeriseSunSpot Hmm, I have been planning out some scrys for True Beasts of other flights, but I haven't had any luck finding the right dragons on the AH. You're welcome to make more half-beast variants though since I really liked the lore of your Plague Beasts!
@CeriseSunSpot Hmm, I have been planning out some scrys for True Beasts of other flights, but I haven't had any luck finding the right dragons on the AH. You're welcome to make more half-beast variants though since I really liked the lore of your Plague Beasts!
@Anukfilli
I love the subspecies, I would like to be added to the pinglists for sales and updates, please.
@Anukfilli
I love the subspecies, I would like to be added to the pinglists for sales and updates, please.
rFG4FSy.gif HWUyWaT.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
fwY7xo3.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12