Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | The Gladekeeper's Beasts [Subspecies]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@GlitterDCMarvel Hm, I'd imagine Gladebeast Amalgamates may still have their territorial behaviors and/or their weird "hibernating" since it's their main defining traits so far? That, and the fact that beasts have some strong opinions against Hivemind drones. Kinda unrelated to lore, but I had forgotten that I messed around with scry ideas for beast Amalgamates a while back! (The scales aren't necessary since they aren't quite an Amalgamate kinda tert, I just have a habit of putting scales on beast variants) [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=144&auth=afb524b1f49b984abd34e89ced2e75b2bf6b866c&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
@GlitterDCMarvel
Hm, I'd imagine Gladebeast Amalgamates may still have their territorial behaviors and/or their weird "hibernating" since it's their main defining traits so far? That, and the fact that beasts have some strong opinions against Hivemind drones.

Kinda unrelated to lore, but I had forgotten that I messed around with scry ideas for beast Amalgamates a while back! (The scales aren't necessary since they aren't quite an Amalgamate kinda tert, I just have a habit of putting scales on beast variants)
dragon?age=1&body=144&bodygene=11&breed=10&element=10&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=144&tertgene=15&winggene=12&wings=144&auth=afb524b1f49b984abd34e89ced2e75b2bf6b866c&dummyext=prev.png
Up8iGmc.pngtumblr_pi3n5gUl181x3r4ado1_400.png3LWFxjo.png
@anukfilli I definitely agree!!
They could also devour intruders as well~
@anukfilli I definitely agree!!
They could also devour intruders as well~
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
@GlitterDCMarvel Oh, definitely!
A terrifying, glob-monster t.rex lol
@GlitterDCMarvel Oh, definitely!
A terrifying, glob-monster t.rex lol
YESS MY FRIEND
EMBRACE THE SCALES
YESS MY FRIEND
EMBRACE THE SCALES
@anukfilli I need a trex gladebeast
@anukfilli I need a trex gladebeast
@GlitterDCMarvel Lol! I have a pair on a nest atm if you'd like to be added to a pinglist?
@GlitterDCMarvel Lol! I have a pair on a nest atm if you'd like to be added to a pinglist?
@anukfilli yeet!
@anukfilli yeet!
Update
@Pogmigglarch

"Amalgabeast" cross-subspecies variant added!

@GlitterDCMarvel Lemme know if I should make any changes to the gene requirements or if I missed anything else! :)
Update
@Pogmigglarch

"Amalgabeast" cross-subspecies variant added!

@GlitterDCMarvel Lemme know if I should make any changes to the gene requirements or if I missed anything else! :)
@anukfulli doing great!
Now,just the lore!
@anukfulli doing great!
Now,just the lore!
Could I please be put on the pinglist for true gladebeasts?
Could I please be put on the pinglist for true gladebeasts?
iAOqFOM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12