Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 407 408
@MeraHunt there isn't, no. like ODCA and G1 Hoarders, people can use the pinglists on their own threads as needed; there's not one exclusive thread that all sales have to be conducted on.

a general sales thread would be more difficult to manage and posts would get lost further back as new posts are made, which also means that individual posts would get less attention and make selling harder.

if there's a lot of demand for that sort of thing, it's possible we might see about setting something up? but for now we feel this works out better.
@MeraHunt there isn't, no. like ODCA and G1 Hoarders, people can use the pinglists on their own threads as needed; there's not one exclusive thread that all sales have to be conducted on.

a general sales thread would be more difficult to manage and posts would get lost further back as new posts are made, which also means that individual posts would get less attention and make selling harder.

if there's a lot of demand for that sort of thing, it's possible we might see about setting something up? but for now we feel this works out better.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Got it, thanks!
@After

Got it, thanks!
hANn2C0.gif
@After: I have two dragons to add to your sales data sheet! Apologies on the dates of purchase, they are approximate because I did not keep track of them or the threads. [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34744743][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/347448/34744743_350.png[/img] #34744743[/url][/center] [b]Generation:[/b] G1 [b]Date Bought:[/b] 08/18/2017 [b]Bought via:[/b] Auction [b]Value:[/b] 3,500g [b]Thread Link:[/b] n/a [b]Other:[/b] None. [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41200214][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412003/41200214_350.png[/img] #41200214[/url][/center] [b]Generation:[/b] G1 [b]Date Bought:[/b] 10/13/2018 [b]Bought via:[/b] Forum flatsale [b]Value:[/b] 1,000g [b]Thread Link:[/b] n/a [b]Other:[/b] Originally was a XYZ, but was scattered into a XYX.
@After: I have two dragons to add to your sales data sheet! Apologies on the dates of purchase, they are approximate because I did not keep track of them or the threads.

Link to Dragon: Generation: G1
Date Bought: 08/18/2017
Bought via: Auction
Value: 3,500g
Thread Link: n/a
Other: None.

Link to Dragon: Generation: G1
Date Bought: 10/13/2018
Bought via: Forum flatsale
Value: 1,000g
Thread Link: n/a
Other: Originally was a XYZ, but was scattered into a XYX.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

I am posting to share my special boy! He applies to the General, Repeating, AND Old dragon ID sets! (I believe...) This is my Gen1 Imperial Survine, my random progenitor, ID is #1313! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1313] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/14/1313_350.png[/img] [/url] It is still surprising to believe that my random progenitor has gotten all the glory >XD
I am posting to share my special boy!

He applies to the General, Repeating, AND Old dragon ID sets! (I believe...)

This is my Gen1 Imperial Survine, my random progenitor, ID is #1313!

1313_350.png

It is still surprising to believe that my random progenitor has gotten all the glory >XD
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@After
@Alphazi
I'd like to add to the sales logs!

-- Rursas #46464646 was 15kt in a private negotiation
-- Alumina #45949494 was 25kt in a private negotiation
-- Flicker #45919919 was 45G in a private negotiation
-- Twenten #44442210 was 8kt in a forum thread negotiation
-- Alphatruce #44332121 was (I think?) 27kt in a forum thread negotiation
-- Maisy #44022204 was 10kt in a forum thread negotiation
-- Antimatter #47777779 was 15kt in a private negotiation
-- Chalkfur #46633655 was bartered to me (in a private negotiation) in exchange for Rursas' daughter, I usually sell Rursas' kids for about 20-25kt so that could be an equivalent price I guess
-- Unnamed #48201102 was 6G off the AH
-- Unnamed #48202202 was 7kt off the AH
-- Unnamed #48204402 was 15G off the AH but is also a gen1
@After
@Alphazi
I'd like to add to the sales logs!

-- Rursas #46464646 was 15kt in a private negotiation
-- Alumina #45949494 was 25kt in a private negotiation
-- Flicker #45919919 was 45G in a private negotiation
-- Twenten #44442210 was 8kt in a forum thread negotiation
-- Alphatruce #44332121 was (I think?) 27kt in a forum thread negotiation
-- Maisy #44022204 was 10kt in a forum thread negotiation
-- Antimatter #47777779 was 15kt in a private negotiation
-- Chalkfur #46633655 was bartered to me (in a private negotiation) in exchange for Rursas' daughter, I usually sell Rursas' kids for about 20-25kt so that could be an equivalent price I guess
-- Unnamed #48201102 was 6G off the AH
-- Unnamed #48202202 was 7kt off the AH
-- Unnamed #48204402 was 15G off the AH but is also a gen1
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@mercurialwings i was actually able to dig up your dragons' auctions by Forum Searching their IDs! Sarangerel's is here and Kerubiel's is here; i've adjusted the data to match, so would you like me to add the links to the sheet as well? it's optional, so it's up to you. ^^ the rest of the data has been added though; thank you! :D

@Reithya HOLY MOLY HE'S AMAZING *eyes emoji* daaaaaang, awesome 4-digit progen with a sweet ID and an Imp to boot... he's fantastic! :D

@silverwolv sorry, but i need all the info requested on the front page filled out with the proper form, including links! if you have all the info requested, please fill out the form so i can add these dragons to the sheet. if you don't, then i'm afraid we can't add incomplete data. ^^; (you also don't need to ping Alphazi as i'm the only one who manages that part of the sheet.)

sidenote: dragon trades like Chalkfur aren't really useful as data, given how variable dragon value really is. the history is just for straight up purchases with currency and/or items that have a more defined value, not dragon trades.
@mercurialwings i was actually able to dig up your dragons' auctions by Forum Searching their IDs! Sarangerel's is here and Kerubiel's is here; i've adjusted the data to match, so would you like me to add the links to the sheet as well? it's optional, so it's up to you. ^^ the rest of the data has been added though; thank you! :D

@Reithya HOLY MOLY HE'S AMAZING *eyes emoji* daaaaaang, awesome 4-digit progen with a sweet ID and an Imp to boot... he's fantastic! :D

@silverwolv sorry, but i need all the info requested on the front page filled out with the proper form, including links! if you have all the info requested, please fill out the form so i can add these dragons to the sheet. if you don't, then i'm afraid we can't add incomplete data. ^^; (you also don't need to ping Alphazi as i'm the only one who manages that part of the sheet.)

sidenote: dragon trades like Chalkfur aren't really useful as data, given how variable dragon value really is. the history is just for straight up purchases with currency and/or items that have a more defined value, not dragon trades.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After ah alright. I can't rn but I'll @silverwolv myself so that I can come back and do it later!
@After ah alright. I can't rn but I'll @silverwolv myself so that I can come back and do it later!
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@After: Ah, awesome~ I had such a hard time finding the old threads last night. x__x; Please feel free to link the threads.
@After: Ah, awesome~ I had such a hard time finding the old threads last night. x__x; Please feel free to link the threads.
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44949949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/449500/44949949_350.png[/img] [/url] nabbed this boy w a fun ID awhile ago (44949949) thought he could be a fun project, cant decide on genes tho

44949949_350.png

nabbed this boy w a fun ID awhile ago (44949949) thought he could be a fun project, cant decide on genes tho
@mercurialwings great, thank you! ovo/

@Kivovis ooooh, what a neat boy, that ID is fun indeed! rather partial to the Lace scry in his bio myself, but he's got a lot of potential. good luck gene-ing him! :D
@mercurialwings great, thank you! ovo/

@Kivovis ooooh, what a neat boy, that ID is fun indeed! rather partial to the Lace scry in his bio myself, but he's got a lot of potential. good luck gene-ing him! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 407 408