Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 407 408
@Marge aw, thank you! i'm very glad i could get this up and running for people, and i hope it sees good use in the future ^o^

your kids are lovely!! annie is definitely quite the catch, i love how you've worked with the marva cloak for her :D lucian's got some lovely colors going on with his whole setup, i agree! <3 circuit has to be my favorite though! i'm partial to those genes for one, but his colors coordinate in such a fantastic way, especially with that accent! and a guardian parent? dang, he is quite an amazing child <333 i'm so glad you have all these lovely kids!
@Marge aw, thank you! i'm very glad i could get this up and running for people, and i hope it sees good use in the future ^o^

your kids are lovely!! annie is definitely quite the catch, i love how you've worked with the marva cloak for her :D lucian's got some lovely colors going on with his whole setup, i agree! <3 circuit has to be my favorite though! i'm partial to those genes for one, but his colors coordinate in such a fantastic way, especially with that accent! and a guardian parent? dang, he is quite an amazing child <333 i'm so glad you have all these lovely kids!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
@Alphazi i'm sure that once the word is spread more, the thread will pick up a lot of traction. i'd imagine there is a decent demand for this sort of thing!

thank you so much!! i actually thought up another variation of annie's outfit just now that includes the new grasps. hopefully the onyx grasp comes up soon, they get bought so fast lol

yesss omg i was so pleasantly surprised to see that the accent blends in perfectly with circuit's tert! guess where his name came from. that's how well it fit!

sandmint is adorable!! the simplicity in that set of genes is wonderful, i agree 8D the little pops of color with the blues and greens work very well. they remind me of the beach!
@Alphazi i'm sure that once the word is spread more, the thread will pick up a lot of traction. i'd imagine there is a decent demand for this sort of thing!

thank you so much!! i actually thought up another variation of annie's outfit just now that includes the new grasps. hopefully the onyx grasp comes up soon, they get bought so fast lol

yesss omg i was so pleasantly surprised to see that the accent blends in perfectly with circuit's tert! guess where his name came from. that's how well it fit!

sandmint is adorable!! the simplicity in that set of genes is wonderful, i agree 8D the little pops of color with the blues and greens work very well. they remind me of the beach!
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
I'm so happy to see this thread finally up and running, and I can't wait for it to catch on! While I'm not a collector of special IDs specifically, I [i]do[/i] have a special ID girl in my collection. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47500000] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475001/47500000_350.png[/img] [/url] Her name is Evangeline, and she's #47500000 (a milestone, perhaps?) and though her colors aren't the best right now, I hope to scatter her until she gets nice, fiery colors in the future. Her outfit is also a bit of a placeholder for now until I really figure out something good for her.
I'm so happy to see this thread finally up and running, and I can't wait for it to catch on!

While I'm not a collector of special IDs specifically, I do have a special ID girl in my collection.

47500000_350.png

Her name is Evangeline, and she's #47500000 (a milestone, perhaps?) and though her colors aren't the best right now, I hope to scatter her until she gets nice, fiery colors in the future. Her outfit is also a bit of a placeholder for now until I really figure out something good for her.
chxjGgQ.gif

He/Him
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png xvCXjXc.png FR+3
@Marge yeah, that's my thought as well! there has been quite a demand for a while, so i'm glad there's finally something to satisfy that demand <3 i can't wait to see how this thread grows!

OOOOH those grasps are MEANT for her. i wish you luck, they're stunning! that whole getup feels so complete :O man i bet they'll be sniped all fest sdkjgs

it's such a perfect mach, i'd be surprised to see him without it! i'm glad it exists for him :D (he's just so so good in general <3) oh, and fun fact, sandmint also had that same accent when i first got him B) it's definitely a fitting look!

thank you too, though! i've really grown fond of the blue belly pop it seems, lmao. this is an id thread why am i showing off my blue belly boys it's such a neat look that i think deserves more love!
@Marge yeah, that's my thought as well! there has been quite a demand for a while, so i'm glad there's finally something to satisfy that demand <3 i can't wait to see how this thread grows!

OOOOH those grasps are MEANT for her. i wish you luck, they're stunning! that whole getup feels so complete :O man i bet they'll be sniped all fest sdkjgs

it's such a perfect mach, i'd be surprised to see him without it! i'm glad it exists for him :D (he's just so so good in general <3) oh, and fun fact, sandmint also had that same accent when i first got him B) it's definitely a fitting look!

thank you too, though! i've really grown fond of the blue belly pop it seems, lmao. this is an id thread why am i showing off my blue belly boys it's such a neat look that i think deserves more love!
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Madrigalism evangeline is SO good, it may not be a major milestone but it's still a milestone! (mini milestone?) tbh an id like hers is probably the threshold of milestones anyway

she's gonna look so good in the end <333 i can't wait to see what happens to her!
@Madrigalism evangeline is SO good, it may not be a major milestone but it's still a milestone! (mini milestone?) tbh an id like hers is probably the threshold of milestones anyway

she's gonna look so good in the end <333 i can't wait to see what happens to her!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
hey, this guy has a nice ID, but I can't seem to find a place for him in my lair... any takers before I throw him on the AH? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41696979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416970/41696979_350.png[/img] [/url]
hey, this guy has a nice ID, but I can't seem to find a place for him in my lair... any takers before I throw him on the AH?

41696979_350.png
dT9HQge.png
tqGkHih.png
k7mTvIf.png
8GgdVkW.png
tVqnDgA.png
D4LsHyx.png
@NijiMarii heads up, this isn't a sales thread! you'd have better luck making your own thread in dragons for sale & using the pinglist ^^
@NijiMarii heads up, this isn't a sales thread! you'd have better luck making your own thread in dragons for sale & using the pinglist ^^
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@alphazi

oof, sorry about that!
@alphazi

oof, sorry about that!
dT9HQge.png
tqGkHih.png
k7mTvIf.png
8GgdVkW.png
tVqnDgA.png
D4LsHyx.png
@NijiMarii no worries! just wanted to help out \o/ he's a pretty boy!
@NijiMarii no worries! just wanted to help out \o/ he's a pretty boy!
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi the grasps are snatched up very fast, let this be a warning to anyone reading this lol but somehow i managed to get a copy! so she literally went through an outfit change from conception to completion during our conversation :p hopefully now she'll stop sucking up all of my funds for a while (but i doubt that, i've been at this for at least two years heh)

oh wow! sandmint are circuit really are similar, then. i checked it out in the dressing room and it totally fits with robin tert too! what a sweet wc :'')

castienne... CASTIENNE... that is such a nice way to use the blue accent on red look i am screaming. using different apparel sets tends to get messy sometimes but you made it work so well!! plus i have such a soft spot for painted sky skins too aaaaa
@Alphazi the grasps are snatched up very fast, let this be a warning to anyone reading this lol but somehow i managed to get a copy! so she literally went through an outfit change from conception to completion during our conversation :p hopefully now she'll stop sucking up all of my funds for a while (but i doubt that, i've been at this for at least two years heh)

oh wow! sandmint are circuit really are similar, then. i checked it out in the dressing room and it totally fits with robin tert too! what a sweet wc :'')

castienne... CASTIENNE... that is such a nice way to use the blue accent on red look i am screaming. using different apparel sets tends to get messy sometimes but you made it work so well!! plus i have such a soft spot for painted sky skins too aaaaa
FRCPsZL.png
eon -- they/them • frt+3

formerly Marge
pixel - Stormdragon

accentsartdoodlessidha
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 407 408