Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Special ID Hunters Association (SIDHA)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 407 408
Been thinking of selling this girl, was wondering if anyone is interested? #40000009 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40000009] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400001/40000009_350.png[/img] [/url]
Been thinking of selling this girl, was wondering if anyone is interested?

40000009_350.png
Heart.gif
@After

Awesome, thanks for your help!
@After

Awesome, thanks for your help!
IF7Zry6.jpg
@Heart @Yftm please keep in mind this is a share and help thread, not a thread to check for interest! please keep all sales and ICs to your own personal threads and use the available pinglists as needed. thank you!

(Heart - i'd be interested, but she's definitely better on her own thread for interest. given her ID i'd strongly recommend an auction.)
@Heart @Yftm please keep in mind this is a share and help thread, not a thread to check for interest! please keep all sales and ICs to your own personal threads and use the available pinglists as needed. thank you!

(Heart - i'd be interested, but she's definitely better on her own thread for interest. given her ID i'd strongly recommend an auction.)
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@DreaminqHeart !!! oooooh she's very lovely! [emoji=coatl love] great colors and a neat ID (also counts as a Repeating Set!)... congrats on such a lucky hatch for your first G1! :D
@DreaminqHeart !!! oooooh she's very lovely! great colors and a neat ID (also counts as a Repeating Set!)... congrats on such a lucky hatch for your first G1! :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@boysenberry yup, the matching 397s make it a Repeating Set! c:
@boysenberry yup, the matching 397s make it a Repeating Set! c:
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After whoops, sorry! Thanks for your help [emoji=coatl happy]
@After whoops, sorry! Thanks for your help
Heart.gif
@After Aaaahhhhh, thank you so much!! :'DDDD She's my precious baby, and it makes me feel so proud and happy when other people appreciate her just as much as I do, haha! <333 :'3
@After Aaaahhhhh, thank you so much!! :'DDDD She's my precious baby, and it makes me feel so proud and happy when other people appreciate her just as much as I do, haha! <333 :'3
OQwOmsS.png Ann | She/Her | 27 | FR +3

Note: My username is spelled
with a "Q," not a "G"!
E2XABLJ.png Klr24dF.png BM8RccS.png
..... so can I get an estimate on first glance what these might be worth? [size=2][s]and then check their bio's and tell me if that increases their value at all[/s][/size] [center]#51555550 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51555550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515556/51555550_350.png[/img] [/url] #51555551 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51555551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515556/51555551_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
..... so can I get an estimate on first glance what these might be worth?

and then check their bio's and tell me if that increases their value at all

51555550_350.png

51555551_350.png
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@RoseOfGehenna their colors are very good, and being Imps and having matching eyes is definitely a plus. in general, they could probably go for a few hundred G, maybe 500-800G area, although if fabled Imp collector HenryTheArcher knows about it, he might decide he wants one/both and could be willing to spend more which might push others to spend more, etc. i would recommend auctioning them if you want the best shot of getting their highest value (and without AB since you never know for sure how high things go in cases like this).

they don't seem to be inbred, though? interpreting the matching ancestors as "G1", Jon's down at G5 with Daenerys at G2 on a different branch, and both Jon and his kiddos are able to breed with actual G1s, so they're not glitched. (the bug was patched a while back in any case, so i'm 99% sure actual inbred dragons can't happen anymore.)

i tested this with an old lineage project and the dragons that are in the same positions as your pair chartwise are also able to breed; it's only when you go back an ancestor on the longer side (Albus in your case) that they get the common ancestor error. that being the case, their lineage condition wouldn't have any effect on their value.
@RoseOfGehenna their colors are very good, and being Imps and having matching eyes is definitely a plus. in general, they could probably go for a few hundred G, maybe 500-800G area, although if fabled Imp collector HenryTheArcher knows about it, he might decide he wants one/both and could be willing to spend more which might push others to spend more, etc. i would recommend auctioning them if you want the best shot of getting their highest value (and without AB since you never know for sure how high things go in cases like this).

they don't seem to be inbred, though? interpreting the matching ancestors as "G1", Jon's down at G5 with Daenerys at G2 on a different branch, and both Jon and his kiddos are able to breed with actual G1s, so they're not glitched. (the bug was patched a while back in any case, so i'm 99% sure actual inbred dragons can't happen anymore.)

i tested this with an old lineage project and the dragons that are in the same positions as your pair chartwise are also able to breed; it's only when you go back an ancestor on the longer side (Albus in your case) that they get the common ancestor error. that being the case, their lineage condition wouldn't have any effect on their value.
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@After It's actually funny you mention Henry cuz they were the one who bought a near miss xxy imp off me last time I tried gunning for a special id for 1kg straight off the ah. Made me wonder if I had sold him too low. Or maybe it was because it was the rarer color pattern in that case? The parents of this same pair got a near miss hatchling this time around too.
The one henry bought: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=209377&tab=dragon&did=51111113
The new sibling:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168556&tab=dragon&did=51555557

Oh I know they aren't infertile, that part of the glitch was fixed something like a year ago so their hatchlings have never been worth more than those of similar dragons in my lair. I've honestly been using them as exalt fodder the last several months. I just wasn't sure if it'd be different in this case cuz of the ID's. If not then oh well, I'm probably keeping one of them anyways. As far as being imbred or not, I thought dragons had to be 5 generations apart from each other to be able to breed, which jon and daeny don't seem to be? They're.. 3.. I think. Or 4. I made an entire family tree for daeny when I noticed and most of her neices and nephews on the 4th gen down from her parents same as jon she was unable to breed with. There were a sporadic few who she could for some reason that I don't understand.

Still a cute pair though even if I'm wrong. They make pretty fodder.

Think Henry would begrudge a PM asking if they're interested?
@After It's actually funny you mention Henry cuz they were the one who bought a near miss xxy imp off me last time I tried gunning for a special id for 1kg straight off the ah. Made me wonder if I had sold him too low. Or maybe it was because it was the rarer color pattern in that case? The parents of this same pair got a near miss hatchling this time around too.
The one henry bought: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=209377&tab=dragon&did=51111113
The new sibling:http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=168556&tab=dragon&did=51555557

Oh I know they aren't infertile, that part of the glitch was fixed something like a year ago so their hatchlings have never been worth more than those of similar dragons in my lair. I've honestly been using them as exalt fodder the last several months. I just wasn't sure if it'd be different in this case cuz of the ID's. If not then oh well, I'm probably keeping one of them anyways. As far as being imbred or not, I thought dragons had to be 5 generations apart from each other to be able to breed, which jon and daeny don't seem to be? They're.. 3.. I think. Or 4. I made an entire family tree for daeny when I noticed and most of her neices and nephews on the 4th gen down from her parents same as jon she was unable to breed with. There were a sporadic few who she could for some reason that I don't understand.

Still a cute pair though even if I'm wrong. They make pretty fodder.

Think Henry would begrudge a PM asking if they're interested?
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 407 408