Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | (Closed, Can't Delete)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@Galao
Isle and Ares have laid two eggs. You can view them in my lair's nesting grounds ^^ Isle will be returned to you in five days along with your chosen hatchling
@Galao
Isle and Ares have laid two eggs. You can view them in my lair's nesting grounds ^^ Isle will be returned to you in five days along with your chosen hatchling
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa ^-^ Thank you!
@Catrisa ^-^ Thank you!
aeeb.gif
aeeb.gif
9BC1QO4.png 799-C28-D5-EDED-4624-9-D16-7-CA9-E52041-C6.png 0rtyA.gifXfhqt.gifrr5DN.gif
@Gurepu
Your nest should be hatching after Role Over!

@AbyssZephyr
There will be a nest available for you tomorrow (ShepherdOfFire has my current free nest on hold but after role over there will be another one)
@Gurepu
Your nest should be hatching after Role Over!

@AbyssZephyr
There will be a nest available for you tomorrow (ShepherdOfFire has my current free nest on hold but after role over there will be another one)
@Gurepu
Your nest will be hatching after rollover ^^ I'll send you a Crossroad soon so you can pick up your dragons and their new hatchlings :3
@Gurepu
Your nest will be hatching after rollover ^^ I'll send you a Crossroad soon so you can pick up your dragons and their new hatchlings :3
@Catrisa

Thank you
@Catrisa

Thank you
ew9u8Xp.png
@Gurepu
Sending your dragons and their hatchlings right on over ^^
@Gurepu
Sending your dragons and their hatchlings right on over ^^
[center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2530806][img]https://i.imgur.com/h8lkDqM.png[/img][/url] [/center]
h8lkDqM.png
ew9u8Xp.png
@ShepherdOfFire
Ready for Canth now. Send him over when he's good to go and I'll let you know how many eggs he lays ^^
@ShepherdOfFire
Ready for Canth now. Send him over when he's good to go and I'll let you know how many eggs he lays ^^
@ShepherdOfFire
Two eggs but judging by the hatchling preview they're going to be wonderful no matter what's in each one ^^
@ShepherdOfFire
Two eggs but judging by the hatchling preview they're going to be wonderful no matter what's in each one ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64