Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Week: Hazel's Haunted Hollow
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27075609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270757/27075609_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kri[/b], group leader, not afraid of stories, here to prove said stories wrong. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39826225] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398263/39826225_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Arthur[/b], dragged along as a witness, wants to go home. Not a fan of the dark. The one who was whining. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27075608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/270757/27075608_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Kestrel[/b], Kri's sister. Also a witness, just wants to get this over with, not big on exploring haunted caves. [i]Writing is currently half finished.[/i]

27075609_350.png

Kri, group leader, not afraid of stories, here to prove said stories wrong.

39826225_350.png

Arthur, dragged along as a witness, wants to go home. Not a fan of the dark.
The one who was whining.

27075608_350.png

Kestrel, Kri's sister. Also a witness, just wants to get this over with, not big on exploring haunted caves.

Writing is currently half finished.
tumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo5_75sq.png tumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo2_100.pngtumblr_p6tkjckJgZ1s2erpmo2_r2_250.pngtumblr_od0azcs3HT1s2erpmo1_100.pngtumblr_ntpomveVBX1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
Skittles, Marvel, and Quasar are the three young dragons who go to explore Hazel's Haunted Hollow. Skittles is the eldest of the trio by an entire month, while Marvel is only 3 days Quasar's senior. The trio are some of the most inseparable young dragons in the Clan, and Skittles is always getting them into trouble. He dreams of being a fighter, defending his Clan and his Flight. This gives him a grand sense of adventure. Marvel is a bit more down-to-earth, preferring simpler ways of having fun, such as visiting Roundsey's Raffle (his friends are quick to tease that he has a crush on Roundsey, more so than having much enjoyment in gambling), or playing board games. Quasar is just as bad as Skittles when it comes to having grand ideas of adventure, however she is driven by her curiosity. Marvel is not one to miss out on any level of fun, and typically follows Quasar and Skittles anywhere, even if he feels, deep in his bones, that they will be in serious trouble over it. I think the perspective in my comment will follow Marvel, as I think he'd be an interesting POV. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43198123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431982/43198123_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44146245] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441463/44146245_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44231563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442316/44231563_350.png[/img] [/url] --------- Skittles was being as loud as a rampaging Emperor. The young Ridgeback insisted on taking the lead, wanting to show off his leadership skills and heroism. But he apparently also sought to destroy the whole forest in his wake - all of his spines and horns kept catching on branches and leaves, and he occasionally got his claws stuck on roots. "Could you stomp any louder?" Marvel complained, raising his voice to be heard over the noise. He flattened his ears, both in an attempt to keep them safe from swinging branches, and in the hopes of pretending his friend was quieter than he really was. "Shhh!" Skittles hissed, not even looking over his shoulder at his Pearlcatcher friend. Quasar, small even for a Fae, fluttered up and perched on Marvel's shoulders, resting her arms on his head. "It's okay, Marvel. Skittles will frighten away anything this forest can throw at us. Look at his size! And his armour!" "More likely the ruckus he's making will frighten everything off." Marvel grumbled. He was met by another shush from Skittles, followed by a loud alarm call from a nearby fleeing sparrow. Marvel rolled his eyes. "I should have stayed behind and helped Atreyu with his Arcane studies, or gone with Skycrest to Roundsey." "I do feel kind of bad not staying with Cobalt." Quasar conceded. "He seemed so sad that we couldn't help him help Partay." "Oh please." Skittles finally spoke for himself. "Who wants to set up a party that won't even happen for another 9 days, when you can go on an adventure?" "Me." Marvel said flatly. "Well, you do think watching a Spiral yell at and sway other dragons into gambling is fun." Skittles retorted. He meant it as a light-hearted joke, but Marvel felt a little pinprick of hurt. Much as his two friends teased him about it, they didn't seem to realize he actually did like Roundsey. She was the newest, and one of the youngest, additions to the Trading Post. He thought she was fun, both to listen to as a bystander and to talk face-to-face to. [i]Too bad I'm just another customer to her...[/i] Marvel thought sadly to himself. And it was in that moment that a branch caught against one of Skittles's various back spines, only to snap back and smack Marvel in the face, barely missing Quasar. "AHK!" He yelped, more startled than anything - his birdskull headdress had helped shield him from most of the stinging twigs. "SHUSH." Both Skittles and Quasar exclaimed. A mere moment later, and Marvel thought he heard the sound of heavy pawsteps thudding away. "Did... did you hear that?" He whispered. "Could have been a centaur." Quasar said simply, as though that was supposed to be calming. "No, that sounded more like padded feet than hard hooves." Marvel argued. Nonetheless, he became terrified that an arrow may shoot out from the darkness and strike either he or one of his friends in the heart. Skittles seemed a little nervous now too, taking a more defensive stance and bringing his wings in low. "Stay near to me. My wingplates will help shield you." [center]***[/center] The trio peered out from the undergrowth, staring at a dark hollow set against a tall, ancient riverbank, long since dried up. "Too bad neither of you is good at sneaking." Skittles commented. "Too bad we didn't bring Tang." Quasar replied. Skittles scoffed. "Tang couldn't hide or sneak even if she was against a blind, deaf dragon!" Marvel had to silently agree - the bright yellow and pink Tundra dreamed of being something, anything, that involved sneaking around and hiding from sight, but she didn't exactly help herself by wearing magenta and orange clothing. "Maybe if we were in the Starfall Isles." Quasar commented. It seemed to take a lot of control on Skittles's part to not bring his palm to his forehead. "Yeah, well, we're kind of an ocean apart from the Arcanist's lands." They stayed quiet for a moment longer. For a split second, Marvel thought he saw glowing green eyes flash in the darkness of the cave mouth. "Are you SURE old lady Hazel ain’t real?" Marvel said, trying to hide the fear from his voice. He hoped he didn't sound whiny. "Yeah, and I’m gonna prove it! Stop being such a hatchling! That droopy old dragon ain’t nothing but a story!" Skittles said, the bravery returning to his voice. Marvel's ears twitched as he thought he heard an exclamation out of the darkness. His friends apparently thought they heard it too, for they also turned to stare with wide eyes into the darkness. And there, for a second or two, all three dragons could see a pair of glowing green eyes disappear into the dark. An ominous chuckle resonated from the shadows, and Marvel's already pounding heart seemed fit to explode. "Yeah, nope, good luck. See ya!" Marvel turned to leave, but Skittles grabbed his tail. "Hey, no way! You can't abandon the mission! It's probably just our minds playing with us, or some old loner trying to keep us away from their squatting." Skittles sounded indignant. "There is no mission!" Marvel snapped. "You two just have something to prove! But I'm not stupid! Looks to me like Hazel is real, and I think I'm going to freaking respect her by LEAVING HER TERRITORY THE HECK ALONE." He turned to try and walk away again, but Skittles wouldn't loosen his grip. "Come [i]onnn[/i], grow a backbone! Even if there is someone here by the name of Hazel, ain't no way the myths and stories are real. You don't still believe in Marva, do you? I mean, a dragon delivering jokes to literally every Clan in Sornieth in a single day?" Skittles scoffed. Quasar seemed a little offended at Skittles's remark. "Marva IS real! She just has magic you don't understand!" Skittles rolled his eyes. "Look, whatever, just... Nothing is going to happen. There's no scent of any BeastClan, and I can protect us in any case." Marvel felt his mane bristle. "You are [i]not[/i] some Knight of the Royal Guard, or even one of the rebels! THEY can actually fight! You might as well be a thick leaf." Marvel felt a twinge of guilt at the hurt look on Skittles's face. The young Ridgeback dreamed of joining one of the Knight factions, or some kind of fighting group that protected the Clan. But his lower ranking in the societal class barred him from some of the factions. He had limited experience because of this. And here Marvel was, snarling in his best friend's face about his lack of skills. He sighed. "I'm sorry, Skittles. I really am. I'm just scared. And we have no good reason to be here. We've all heard the stories - last year some poor drake got his wing broken. Even if Hazel isn't real, something isn't safe here." Skittles seemed defeated, despite Marvel's apology. "Yeah, I... I guess you're right." He limply let go of Marvel's tail. Marvel and Quasar glanced at each other. Their tall friend kept his gaze to the ground. "Skittles... let's at least check out the entrance. Maybe we can see something?" Quasar suggested kindly. Marvel felt his fear rise again, but he hid it. His friend needed him. Skittles sighed, but some of the old light was back in his eyes. "Okay... let's look." --------- Maybe I'll write more in detail later, but I'm running out of time. The trio get scared by the corpse cleaner, and run deeper into the cave. Here, bats scare them and cause them to separate. Eventually, Marvel is chased by truffles directly into the path of Hazel. But the old witch heard the trio talking earlier, and decides to give Marvel a break. Instead, she starts a fire, and the two chat. Eventually though, Marvel hears Quasar scream, and begs Hazel to let them go. She agrees, but comments that Marvel should keep an eye on his tall Ridgeback friend - he has quite the growing up to do. Marvel reunites with his friends, and they race back home together. Marvel decides to keep his interaction with Hazel a secret, at least for now.
Skittles, Marvel, and Quasar are the three young dragons who go to explore Hazel's Haunted Hollow. Skittles is the eldest of the trio by an entire month, while Marvel is only 3 days Quasar's senior. The trio are some of the most inseparable young dragons in the Clan, and Skittles is always getting them into trouble. He dreams of being a fighter, defending his Clan and his Flight. This gives him a grand sense of adventure. Marvel is a bit more down-to-earth, preferring simpler ways of having fun, such as visiting Roundsey's Raffle (his friends are quick to tease that he has a crush on Roundsey, more so than having much enjoyment in gambling), or playing board games. Quasar is just as bad as Skittles when it comes to having grand ideas of adventure, however she is driven by her curiosity. Marvel is not one to miss out on any level of fun, and typically follows Quasar and Skittles anywhere, even if he feels, deep in his bones, that they will be in serious trouble over it.

I think the perspective in my comment will follow Marvel, as I think he'd be an interesting POV.

43198123_350.png

44146245_350.png

44231563_350.png

Skittles was being as loud as a rampaging Emperor. The young Ridgeback insisted on taking the lead, wanting to show off his leadership skills and heroism. But he apparently also sought to destroy the whole forest in his wake - all of his spines and horns kept catching on branches and leaves, and he occasionally got his claws stuck on roots.

"Could you stomp any louder?" Marvel complained, raising his voice to be heard over the noise. He flattened his ears, both in an attempt to keep them safe from swinging branches, and in the hopes of pretending his friend was quieter than he really was.

"Shhh!" Skittles hissed, not even looking over his shoulder at his Pearlcatcher friend.

Quasar, small even for a Fae, fluttered up and perched on Marvel's shoulders, resting her arms on his head. "It's okay, Marvel. Skittles will frighten away anything this forest can throw at us. Look at his size! And his armour!"

"More likely the ruckus he's making will frighten everything off." Marvel grumbled. He was met by another shush from Skittles, followed by a loud alarm call from a nearby fleeing sparrow.

Marvel rolled his eyes. "I should have stayed behind and helped Atreyu with his Arcane studies, or gone with Skycrest to Roundsey."

"I do feel kind of bad not staying with Cobalt." Quasar conceded. "He seemed so sad that we couldn't help him help Partay."

"Oh please." Skittles finally spoke for himself. "Who wants to set up a party that won't even happen for another 9 days, when you can go on an adventure?"

"Me." Marvel said flatly.

"Well, you do think watching a Spiral yell at and sway other dragons into gambling is fun." Skittles retorted. He meant it as a light-hearted joke, but Marvel felt a little pinprick of hurt. Much as his two friends teased him about it, they didn't seem to realize he actually did like Roundsey. She was the newest, and one of the youngest, additions to the Trading Post. He thought she was fun, both to listen to as a bystander and to talk face-to-face to.

Too bad I'm just another customer to her... Marvel thought sadly to himself. And it was in that moment that a branch caught against one of Skittles's various back spines, only to snap back and smack Marvel in the face, barely missing Quasar.

"AHK!" He yelped, more startled than anything - his birdskull headdress had helped shield him from most of the stinging twigs.

"SHUSH." Both Skittles and Quasar exclaimed. A mere moment later, and Marvel thought he heard the sound of heavy pawsteps thudding away.

"Did... did you hear that?" He whispered.

"Could have been a centaur." Quasar said simply, as though that was supposed to be calming.

"No, that sounded more like padded feet than hard hooves." Marvel argued. Nonetheless, he became terrified that an arrow may shoot out from the darkness and strike either he or one of his friends in the heart.

Skittles seemed a little nervous now too, taking a more defensive stance and bringing his wings in low. "Stay near to me. My wingplates will help shield you."

The trio peered out from the undergrowth, staring at a dark hollow set against a tall, ancient riverbank, long since dried up.

"Too bad neither of you is good at sneaking." Skittles commented.

"Too bad we didn't bring Tang." Quasar replied.

Skittles scoffed. "Tang couldn't hide or sneak even if she was against a blind, deaf dragon!"

Marvel had to silently agree - the bright yellow and pink Tundra dreamed of being something, anything, that involved sneaking around and hiding from sight, but she didn't exactly help herself by wearing magenta and orange clothing.

"Maybe if we were in the Starfall Isles." Quasar commented.

It seemed to take a lot of control on Skittles's part to not bring his palm to his forehead. "Yeah, well, we're kind of an ocean apart from the Arcanist's lands."

They stayed quiet for a moment longer. For a split second, Marvel thought he saw glowing green eyes flash in the darkness of the cave mouth.

"Are you SURE old lady Hazel ain’t real?" Marvel said, trying to hide the fear from his voice. He hoped he didn't sound whiny.

"Yeah, and I’m gonna prove it! Stop being such a hatchling! That droopy old dragon ain’t nothing but a story!" Skittles said, the bravery returning to his voice.

Marvel's ears twitched as he thought he heard an exclamation out of the darkness. His friends apparently thought they heard it too, for they also turned to stare with wide eyes into the darkness.

And there, for a second or two, all three dragons could see a pair of glowing green eyes disappear into the dark. An ominous chuckle resonated from the shadows, and Marvel's already pounding heart seemed fit to explode.

"Yeah, nope, good luck. See ya!" Marvel turned to leave, but Skittles grabbed his tail.

"Hey, no way! You can't abandon the mission! It's probably just our minds playing with us, or some old loner trying to keep us away from their squatting." Skittles sounded indignant.

"There is no mission!" Marvel snapped. "You two just have something to prove! But I'm not stupid! Looks to me like Hazel is real, and I think I'm going to freaking respect her by LEAVING HER TERRITORY THE HECK ALONE." He turned to try and walk away again, but Skittles wouldn't loosen his grip.

"Come onnn, grow a backbone! Even if there is someone here by the name of Hazel, ain't no way the myths and stories are real. You don't still believe in Marva, do you? I mean, a dragon delivering jokes to literally every Clan in Sornieth in a single day?" Skittles scoffed.

Quasar seemed a little offended at Skittles's remark. "Marva IS real! She just has magic you don't understand!"

Skittles rolled his eyes. "Look, whatever, just... Nothing is going to happen. There's no scent of any BeastClan, and I can protect us in any case."

Marvel felt his mane bristle. "You are not some Knight of the Royal Guard, or even one of the rebels! THEY can actually fight! You might as well be a thick leaf."

Marvel felt a twinge of guilt at the hurt look on Skittles's face. The young Ridgeback dreamed of joining one of the Knight factions, or some kind of fighting group that protected the Clan. But his lower ranking in the societal class barred him from some of the factions. He had limited experience because of this. And here Marvel was, snarling in his best friend's face about his lack of skills.

He sighed. "I'm sorry, Skittles. I really am. I'm just scared. And we have no good reason to be here. We've all heard the stories - last year some poor drake got his wing broken. Even if Hazel isn't real, something isn't safe here."

Skittles seemed defeated, despite Marvel's apology. "Yeah, I... I guess you're right." He limply let go of Marvel's tail.

Marvel and Quasar glanced at each other. Their tall friend kept his gaze to the ground.

"Skittles... let's at least check out the entrance. Maybe we can see something?" Quasar suggested kindly.

Marvel felt his fear rise again, but he hid it. His friend needed him.

Skittles sighed, but some of the old light was back in his eyes. "Okay... let's look."

Maybe I'll write more in detail later, but I'm running out of time. The trio get scared by the corpse cleaner, and run deeper into the cave. Here, bats scare them and cause them to separate. Eventually, Marvel is chased by truffles directly into the path of Hazel. But the old witch heard the trio talking earlier, and decides to give Marvel a break. Instead, she starts a fire, and the two chat. Eventually though, Marvel hears Quasar scream, and begs Hazel to let them go. She agrees, but comments that Marvel should keep an eye on his tall Ridgeback friend - he has quite the growing up to do. Marvel reunites with his friends, and they race back home together. Marvel decides to keep his interaction with Hazel a secret, at least for now.
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
Will write as soon as I log on to my laptop, but here are the ones who will be featured from my lair: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32798899] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327989/32798899_350.png[/img] [/url] Yew [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32799219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/327993/32799219_350.png[/img] [/url] His "brother", Spinel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38179462] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/381795/38179462_350.png[/img] [/url] And Hawk -----------
Will write as soon as I log on to my laptop, but here are the ones who will be featured from my lair:

32798899_350.png

Yew

32799219_350.png

His "brother", Spinel

38179462_350.png

And Hawk
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40401284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404013/40401284_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44368502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/443686/44368502_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45398464] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453985/45398464_350.png[/img] [/url] The three of them heard Hazel's remark - "I'm not that old -" and swiveled around in surprise. As Rue saw the glowing green eyes retreat back into the cave, he whispered to the others, "Did you see that?!" Raja cuffed him lightly on the shoulder. "Probably just a trick of the light. Or possibly your own eyes." "We all saw it, Raja," said Clockwork. "Now I don't know about you, but I think that we should follow her." Before anybody could say anything, Clockwork strided confidently forward into the cave, leaving Raja and Rue scrambling to catch up with the reckless adolescent. As the dark cave spiraled downward, Raja sighed to himself. He'd never taken sides on this issue, of course. Clockwork had always adamantly believed that Lady Hazel was a stupid myth, and had dragged them all into her little side quest on this dark night. [i]Nocturnes,[/i] he thought, padding after them. [i]You can never tell with them.[/i] That was when the three of them found themselves at a junction. "Now what?" said Raja. "What do you mean, [i]now what?[/i] It's just a stupid junction! We'll just pick a direction," said Clockwork. A tiny light began to glow in one of the paths. "Look," said Clockwork, pointing at it with her tiny arms. "Let's go." The path ended within seconds at another junction, with a light in one of the tunnels once more. Clockwork followed it, and the same thing happened, over and over and over again, until - "Weren't we just here?" said Rue nervously. "I think so?" said Clockwork. Raja grumbled under his breath. That was when Raja felt a large weight on his back, and spiny legs crawl up his spine. "Raja..." said Clockwork, looking at him, "There's something on your back..." "I know!" whispered Raja furiously. "[i]How do I get it off????"[/i] [i]Scuttle, scuttle scuttle.[/i] Raja heard clicking sounds from behind his ear, and felt the legs wrap around his wings. He stifled a scream. "Y'alls," said Rue, "let's run." And just as they began, Raja slammed straight into something, sending him sprawling backward. He caught a glimpse of glowing green eyes, and then he tumbled sideways. "Bad, bad corpse cleaner!" shrilled an older female voice. "I told you no broken wings! And now I have to do this in [i]public[/i]!" The Corpse Cleaner - which Raja could now clearly see - managed to decently looked ashamed. "Now," said the bogsneak, "are you satisfied?" The three adolescents muttered under their breaths. "Go then, young'uns!" she said, a little playfully. "And good riddance!" And that is exactly what they did. But you can bet that they had quite a story to tell when they left - and nobody doubted the existence of Lady Hazel again.

40401284_350.png

44368502_350.png

45398464_350.png

The three of them heard Hazel's remark - "I'm not that old -" and swiveled around in surprise. As Rue saw the glowing green eyes retreat back into the cave, he whispered to the others, "Did you see that?!"

Raja cuffed him lightly on the shoulder. "Probably just a trick of the light. Or possibly your own eyes."

"We all saw it, Raja," said Clockwork. "Now I don't know about you, but I think that we should follow her."

Before anybody could say anything, Clockwork strided confidently forward into the cave, leaving Raja and Rue scrambling to catch up with the reckless adolescent.

As the dark cave spiraled downward, Raja sighed to himself. He'd never taken sides on this issue, of course. Clockwork had always adamantly believed that Lady Hazel was a stupid myth, and had dragged them all into her little side quest on this dark night. Nocturnes, he thought, padding after them. You can never tell with them.

That was when the three of them found themselves at a junction.

"Now what?" said Raja.

"What do you mean, now what? It's just a stupid junction! We'll just pick a direction," said Clockwork.

A tiny light began to glow in one of the paths.

"Look," said Clockwork, pointing at it with her tiny arms. "Let's go."

The path ended within seconds at another junction, with a light in one of the tunnels once more. Clockwork followed it, and the same thing happened, over and over and over again, until -

"Weren't we just here?" said Rue nervously.

"I think so?" said Clockwork.

Raja grumbled under his breath.

That was when Raja felt a large weight on his back, and spiny legs crawl up his spine.

"Raja..." said Clockwork, looking at him, "There's something on your back..."

"I know!" whispered Raja furiously. "How do I get it off????"

Scuttle, scuttle scuttle. Raja heard clicking sounds from behind his ear, and felt the legs wrap around his wings. He stifled a scream.

"Y'alls," said Rue, "let's run."

And just as they began, Raja slammed straight into something, sending him sprawling backward. He caught a glimpse of glowing green eyes, and then he tumbled sideways.

"Bad, bad corpse cleaner!" shrilled an older female voice. "I told you no broken wings! And now I have to do this in public!"

The Corpse Cleaner - which Raja could now clearly see - managed to decently looked ashamed.

"Now," said the bogsneak, "are you satisfied?"

The three adolescents muttered under their breaths.

"Go then, young'uns!" she said, a little playfully. "And good riddance!"

And that is exactly what they did. But you can bet that they had quite a story to tell when they left - and nobody doubted the existence of Lady Hazel again.
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45243117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452432/45243117_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=3]"Teenager" may not be entirely accurate when it comes to describing Buck. He's an adult, albeit a [i]very[/i] young one, and he's here for one reason alone: He wants to make his impression on the clan. Oh, sure, he's gone on and on and shown an entire life's worth of bravado in front of that necromancer about how he'll make sure the Bogsneak isn't up to any trickery this year, but the truth is that the young witch doctor has become enamored with a clanmate...And his companions know it. Buck isn't about to go home without a story to tell the dragon he'd wanted to court. "M-M-Miss Hazel!" he calls out, his voice raw with terror, "Show yourself already! I'm not afraid at all!" Still lying, and all too transparent about that. His feet are trembling, and all Buck can focus on is keeping his claws wrapped around his pearl. He can lose the affections of the necromancer he's been eyeing. That much is true. He cannot, however, lose his pearl. Never his pearl. He swears he can see the Bogsneak [i]grinning[/i], illuminated by the glow of those eyes...[/size][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45206387] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452064/45206387_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=3]"B-Buck, bud, let's just leave before...EEEEEEK!" Horace lets out an ear-splitting shriek at the sight of two glowing eyes, and despite his comically large size compared to the dragons he's traveling with, he attempts to cower behind them, trying to curl up and conceal his weak points. He hadn't come to see the old witch, simply to make sure his friend was all right...And what a mistake that had been. Behemoth of an Imperial that he was, Horace knew when he was outmatched, and someone as old as this supposed (and as it turns out, very real) witch could [i]easily[/i] pump him full of any number of horrific curses. The one thing he does try, however, is placing his tail on Buck's shoulder, hoping to pull the young Pearlcatcher back so that the two can both make a break for it. Buck gives a quick nip to his friend's tail, a quick signal of rejection towards the idea. Horace remains behind him. Better to fight with him to the end, the Imperial thinks, rather than just leave his friend to himself for this...[/size][/columns] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45836944] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458370/45836944_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][size=3]"All right, move over, you two!" A third dragon forces herself in front of the two boys she's come with, and her outfit says more about her than words ever could - [i]She wanted to come here.[/i] For Panacea, this is no rite-of-passage, this isn't her trying to protect a friend or impress the object of her affections...No, for this Bogsneak, she just wants to meet the witch. "You two," she laughs, "Are just pathetic, aren't you? She's just starin' at us. See? Nothin' to worry about." Panacea says this, but a single look to the other witch silences her, as if she's drawn into the eyes of the strange, legendary "Hazel." She wants to speak, but something is suddenly caught in her throat. She's...She's [i]petrified.[/i] Not literally, of course, but she's frozen in place nonetheless. That's what she gets, she thinks, for running her mouth like she did.[/size][/columns] [size=2]"D-Dang it, Pan's just sitting there..." Horace murmurs, "Buck, c'mon, we're getting nowhere with this, and she's totally caught up in this thing..." Buck shakes his head. "Pan!" he calls, "If you don't come with us, we're just going to leave you! Are you listening to me?!" He swears it takes [i]minutes[/i] before he inevitably gives up. "Y-Yeah..." Buck sighs, "But Horace, I'm a [i]witch[/i] doctor. I'm not supposed to give up like this. Here, I'll go talk to her. Okay? You stay right there." Horace gives a slow nod, keeping his ears perked up as the Pearlcatcher walks away from him. [i]Okay,[/i] he thinks, [i]Take a deep breath and let Buck handle this. You're fine, you're fine, you're -[/i] A branch snaps behind him, and Horace immediately abandons any notion of "fine." Turning to face a thick tunnel of undergrowth (one he admittedly isn't sure he'll fit into well, but he can't leave it alone when his friends are so vulnerable!), Horace sees [i]something[/i] move. He glances back to Buck, who is quietly speaking with Panacea and gently scattering fragrant herbs around her. If his partner can stay so calm while there's an experienced witch staring him down... Horace swallows hard and turns to the tunnel, folding his wings close in order to snake through. It's cool and damp, and the moss is starting to stick to his thick scales, but Horace knows that something is here, and he knows that said thing could be [i]dangerous.[/i] If it means keeping the other two safe, he'll do anything. For a while, however, it seems like nothing is going to happen, and everything is silent. The tunnel even seems to widen (or is it simply falling apart due to his size?) as he moves onward... ...And then there's room to breathe, suddenly. There's a wet chill in the air, and the smell of decaying plants reaches Horace's nose once again. The ground beneath his claws begins to sink. "H...Hello?" Horace whimpers, before realizing what he's doing. "No...Whoever you are! What are you doing to my friends?!" [i]"Here she comes, here she comes, beware the hollow's queen..."[/i] "Wh...What...?" The sounds of claws tearing up the earth and foliage begins to echo through Horace's ears. [i]"Here she comes, here she comes, her eyes the hollow's green..."[/i] Horace backs away, unsure where the other voice is even coming from anymore. It echoes through his ears, disorienting him and causing his legs to buckle beneath him. Then it hits him. [i]Someone is getting closer. "Beware beware beware, though she wants you to stay..."[/i] "O-O-Okay, okay, ALL RIGHT!" Horace croaks, "J-Just leave us alone, okay?! Please!" Then another pair of eyes appears. Bright. Glowing. "Beware beware beware..." the voice whispers, [i]"She'll take your soul away..."[/i] The vague shape of a Bogsneak appears in the darkness, and Horace finally snaps beneath the pressure. Once the sound of the other dragon's footsteps starts to grow closer, he can no longer keep a brave face on. Not caring where he is or where he ends up anymore, the Imperial makes a running start before leaping upward, though when he spreads his wings, he's immediately caught on thick tree branches and finds himself tumbling to the ground, skidding to a halt until he's a battered, trembling mess on the forest floor. Then, silence. And then, again, footsteps. Two sets. [i]"Horace!"[/i] Of all voices, it's [i]Panacea[/i] that brings him back to reality. "What were you [i]doin'?!"[/i] "Y-You guys..." Horace coughs, "You guys are HORRIBLE!" It's not long before the Imperial wraps himself around his companions, sniffling and holding them close as if he's never going to see them again. "H-Horace, you just ran off!" Buck replies, "What [i]happened[/i] to you? You look like you've just..." Neither Buck nor Panacea wants to finish that sentence. Horace is silent, save for his quiet sobs, and the two of them both silently agree that perhaps it's best to head home and lick their wounds... ...And in Horace's case, [i]bathe.[/i][/size] ----- [size=2]A Bogsneak returns to her den, laying down before quietly chuckling as one of her Emerald Cave Jewels curls up beside her. Oh, the usual kids. So easy to scare like that. A Corpse Cleaner skitters around nearby, and she gives it another dirty look, as if it'd done [i]something[/i] unscrupulous earlier that night. "Well done getting his attention," Hazel croons, running a claw down her Familiar's back, "I'd say we've all earned ourselves a break." They were quite a crew, she has to tell herself. A witch, a witch doctor...And that Imperial, who had certainly been more courageous than she'd first assumed. The Bogsneak had held potential as a witch, despite the arrogant aura she'd given off, and that Pearlcatcher...With how quickly he broke through her spell, Hazel only hopes that will be enough for whoever the other dragon he'd been eyeing is. Just as she begins to settle into her den, however, another set of voices begins to echo through the hollow. Despite the young Imperial's protests, it appears another group has started to make their way in. Sighing, the Bogsneak stands, stretching her limbs. Nope. Not old at all. Much as she wanted to rest...The thought of another group is making Hazel's mind race. She supposes she can spare time for a few more.[/size]

45243117_350.png
"Teenager" may not be entirely accurate when it comes to describing Buck. He's an adult, albeit a very young one, and he's here for one reason alone: He wants to make his impression on the clan. Oh, sure, he's gone on and on and shown an entire life's worth of bravado in front of that necromancer about how he'll make sure the Bogsneak isn't up to any trickery this year, but the truth is that the young witch doctor has become enamored with a clanmate...And his companions know it.

Buck isn't about to go home without a story to tell the dragon he'd wanted to court.

"M-M-Miss Hazel!" he calls out, his voice raw with terror, "Show yourself already! I'm not afraid at all!"

Still lying, and all too transparent about that. His feet are trembling, and all Buck can focus on is keeping his claws wrapped around his pearl. He can lose the affections of the necromancer he's been eyeing. That much is true. He cannot, however, lose his pearl. Never his pearl.

He swears he can see the Bogsneak grinning, illuminated by the glow of those eyes...

45206387_350.png
"B-Buck, bud, let's just leave before...EEEEEEK!"

Horace lets out an ear-splitting shriek at the sight of two glowing eyes, and despite his comically large size compared to the dragons he's traveling with, he attempts to cower behind them, trying to curl up and conceal his weak points. He hadn't come to see the old witch, simply to make sure his friend was all right...And what a mistake that had been. Behemoth of an Imperial that he was, Horace knew when he was outmatched, and someone as old as this supposed (and as it turns out, very real) witch could easily pump him full of any number of horrific curses.

The one thing he does try, however, is placing his tail on Buck's shoulder, hoping to pull the young Pearlcatcher back so that the two can both make a break for it.

Buck gives a quick nip to his friend's tail, a quick signal of rejection towards the idea. Horace remains behind him. Better to fight with him to the end, the Imperial thinks, rather than just leave his friend to himself for this...

45836944_350.png
"All right, move over, you two!" A third dragon forces herself in front of the two boys she's come with, and her outfit says more about her than words ever could - She wanted to come here. For Panacea, this is no rite-of-passage, this isn't her trying to protect a friend or impress the object of her affections...No, for this Bogsneak, she just wants to meet the witch.

"You two," she laughs, "Are just pathetic, aren't you? She's just starin' at us. See? Nothin' to worry about."

Panacea says this, but a single look to the other witch silences her, as if she's drawn into the eyes of the strange, legendary "Hazel." She wants to speak, but something is suddenly caught in her throat. She's...She's petrified. Not literally, of course, but she's frozen in place nonetheless.

That's what she gets, she thinks, for running her mouth like she did.

"D-Dang it, Pan's just sitting there..." Horace murmurs, "Buck, c'mon, we're getting nowhere with this, and she's totally caught up in this thing..."

Buck shakes his head.

"Pan!" he calls, "If you don't come with us, we're just going to leave you! Are you listening to me?!"

He swears it takes minutes before he inevitably gives up.

"Y-Yeah..." Buck sighs, "But Horace, I'm a witch doctor. I'm not supposed to give up like this. Here, I'll go talk to her. Okay? You stay right there."

Horace gives a slow nod, keeping his ears perked up as the Pearlcatcher walks away from him. Okay, he thinks, Take a deep breath and let Buck handle this. You're fine, you're fine, you're -

A branch snaps behind him, and Horace immediately abandons any notion of "fine." Turning to face a thick tunnel of undergrowth (one he admittedly isn't sure he'll fit into well, but he can't leave it alone when his friends are so vulnerable!), Horace sees something move.

He glances back to Buck, who is quietly speaking with Panacea and gently scattering fragrant herbs around her. If his partner can stay so calm while there's an experienced witch staring him down...

Horace swallows hard and turns to the tunnel, folding his wings close in order to snake through.

It's cool and damp, and the moss is starting to stick to his thick scales, but Horace knows that something is here, and he knows that said thing could be dangerous. If it means keeping the other two safe, he'll do anything. For a while, however, it seems like nothing is going to happen, and everything is silent. The tunnel even seems to widen (or is it simply falling apart due to his size?) as he moves onward...

...And then there's room to breathe, suddenly. There's a wet chill in the air, and the smell of decaying plants reaches Horace's nose once again. The ground beneath his claws begins to sink.

"H...Hello?" Horace whimpers, before realizing what he's doing. "No...Whoever you are! What are you doing to my friends?!"

"Here she comes, here she comes, beware the hollow's queen..."

"Wh...What...?"

The sounds of claws tearing up the earth and foliage begins to echo through Horace's ears.

"Here she comes, here she comes, her eyes the hollow's green..."

Horace backs away, unsure where the other voice is even coming from anymore. It echoes through his ears, disorienting him and causing his legs to buckle beneath him.

Then it hits him.

Someone is getting closer.

"Beware beware beware, though she wants you to stay..."

"O-O-Okay, okay, ALL RIGHT!" Horace croaks, "J-Just leave us alone, okay?! Please!"

Then another pair of eyes appears.

Bright.

Glowing.

"Beware beware beware..." the voice whispers, "She'll take your soul away..."

The vague shape of a Bogsneak appears in the darkness, and Horace finally snaps beneath the pressure. Once the sound of the other dragon's footsteps starts to grow closer, he can no longer keep a brave face on. Not caring where he is or where he ends up anymore, the Imperial makes a running start before leaping upward, though when he spreads his wings, he's immediately caught on thick tree branches and finds himself tumbling to the ground, skidding to a halt until he's a battered, trembling mess on the forest floor.

Then, silence.

And then, again, footsteps. Two sets.

"Horace!" Of all voices, it's Panacea that brings him back to reality. "What were you doin'?!"

"Y-You guys..." Horace coughs, "You guys are HORRIBLE!" It's not long before the Imperial wraps himself around his companions, sniffling and holding them close as if he's never going to see them again.

"H-Horace, you just ran off!" Buck replies, "What happened to you? You look like you've just..."

Neither Buck nor Panacea wants to finish that sentence. Horace is silent, save for his quiet sobs, and the two of them both silently agree that perhaps it's best to head home and lick their wounds...

...And in Horace's case, bathe.

A Bogsneak returns to her den, laying down before quietly chuckling as one of her Emerald Cave Jewels curls up beside her. Oh, the usual kids. So easy to scare like that. A Corpse Cleaner skitters around nearby, and she gives it another dirty look, as if it'd done something unscrupulous earlier that night.

"Well done getting his attention," Hazel croons, running a claw down her Familiar's back, "I'd say we've all earned ourselves a break."

They were quite a crew, she has to tell herself. A witch, a witch doctor...And that Imperial, who had certainly been more courageous than she'd first assumed. The Bogsneak had held potential as a witch, despite the arrogant aura she'd given off, and that Pearlcatcher...With how quickly he broke through her spell, Hazel only hopes that will be enough for whoever the other dragon he'd been eyeing is.

Just as she begins to settle into her den, however, another set of voices begins to echo through the hollow. Despite the young Imperial's protests, it appears another group has started to make their way in.

Sighing, the Bogsneak stands, stretching her limbs. Nope. Not old at all.

Much as she wanted to rest...The thought of another group is making Hazel's mind race.

She supposes she can spare time for a few more.
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33147001] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331471/33147001_350.png[/img] [/url] Elena, her sister, Maria, and their niece, Kat, will be my pick, I'll write about them later! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32333078] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323331/32333078_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40472547] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/404726/40472547_350.png[/img] [/url]

33147001_350.png

Elena, her sister, Maria, and their niece, Kat, will be my pick, I'll write about them later!

32333078_350.png

40472547_350.png
o163-d1-Mudy.pngo163-d2-Mudy.pngo163-d3-Mudy.pngo163-d4-Mudy.pngo163-d5-Mudy.png xrunestone-hoard.png x
Mudy | she/they | +8H FR

English is not my mother language
Spruce kills my playstyle.
toss a like to this loser
About & Lore board
navigator-dominance-board.png
[center][size=2](oh this is nice <3) I'll be using my favorite [s]don't tell the others[/s] trio [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33060642] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/330607/33060642_350.png[/img] [/url] Hyperion [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40569491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405695/40569491_350.png[/img] [/url] Lucifer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41213837] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/412139/41213837_350.png[/img] [/url] and Finn~ (They're not.. Technically teens, but for the story I'll make them younger) ++++ "Come on Luci! It'll be fun. The Hallow isn't even that from from the clan." Hyperion whined, knowing full well that Lucifer couldn't resist him. "Just think, Finn can freeze anything he wants-" "But ONLY if I have to.." The blue shaded Tundra chimed in. "And you could probably easily scare anything off." He didn't mean it in a bad way. Lucifer was a rather intimidating and scary looking dragon. But no matter, Lucifer still couldn't help the pang he felt in his heart. "Yeah.. I guess.." He said, his head hanging low. "Aw come on now." Hyperion nuzzled his head under his. "Let's go, you'll see just how much fun you'll have. [b]*Time skip brought to you by the amazing flying cookie~*[/b] "A-are you sure about this?" Lucifer asked softly from behind Hyperion and Finn. He may have been a large scary looking dragon, but he was the one scared. Finn gave him a sympathetic smile, glancing up at Hyperion. "You don't have to come if you don't want to sweety." Hyperion said with a small smile. "I just thought you'd like to get some new scenery. and it's close to Halloween and all." With a deep breath and a gulp, Lucifer shook his head. "I just.. Don't have a good feeling.." He paused looking at both of them. "But I-I'll go.." As they walked in, the air seemed to get much cooler, and as if they walked into a cave, it got considerably darker. "Stay close everyone." Finn said as he took lead. "I've heard that the legend of Ol' Lady Hazel. She sounds like a hoot." He joked, trying to lighten the mood. "You really think she's real?" Lucifer questioned with a shaky breath. "Course not. Wouldn't you think there'd be more stories about her?" Hyperion curled his tail around Lucifer's shoulders, calming him. "I'll even prove it to you!" He nudged him. "Plus, if she were real she'd have to be at least a hundred years old. I've heard my great grand-dad talk about her." Finn giggled before Lucifer gasped and nearly jumped out of his scales. "W-what was that?" She asked as he hid behind Hyperion. "What was what?" Hyperion and Finn say in unison, giving Lucifer an odd look. "S-something brushed against m-my leg." With a glance down, he saw nothing. "I'm sure it was nothing. It'll be ok, I promise. Just a little further!" Finn said before turning around to see glowing green eyes. His eyes grew as he turned back around. "Or on second thought, this might be far enough.." "What? Wh-" Hyperion started before seeing the eyes as well. "Y'know what, I think that's a good idea." "[i]I'm not that old..[/i]" A voice hissed at them, finally causing Lucifer to look up from the ground and ultimately at the eyes. "W-we didn't mean any harm! W-we heard rumor a-and.." He stepped forward slightly. "W-we're leaving.. Have a good night Hazel!" Quickly gathering his friends, Lucifer pushed them out of the hallow. Hazel simply chuckled, shaking her head at those crazy kids.
(oh this is nice <3)
I'll be using my favorite don't tell the others trio

33060642_350.png

Hyperion

40569491_350.png

Lucifer

41213837_350.png

and Finn~

(They're not.. Technically teens, but for the story I'll make them younger)
++++

"Come on Luci! It'll be fun. The Hallow isn't even that from from the clan." Hyperion whined, knowing full well that Lucifer couldn't resist him. "Just think, Finn can freeze anything he wants-"

"But ONLY if I have to.." The blue shaded Tundra chimed in.

"And you could probably easily scare anything off." He didn't mean it in a bad way. Lucifer was a rather intimidating and scary looking dragon. But no matter, Lucifer still couldn't help the pang he felt in his heart.

"Yeah.. I guess.." He said, his head hanging low.

"Aw come on now." Hyperion nuzzled his head under his. "Let's go, you'll see just how much fun you'll have.

*Time skip brought to you by the amazing flying cookie~*

"A-are you sure about this?" Lucifer asked softly from behind Hyperion and Finn. He may have been a large scary looking dragon, but he was the one scared. Finn gave him a sympathetic smile, glancing up at Hyperion.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to sweety." Hyperion said with a small smile. "I just thought you'd like to get some new scenery. and it's close to Halloween and all."

With a deep breath and a gulp, Lucifer shook his head. "I just.. Don't have a good feeling.." He paused looking at both of them. "But I-I'll go.."

As they walked in, the air seemed to get much cooler, and as if they walked into a cave, it got considerably darker.

"Stay close everyone." Finn said as he took lead. "I've heard that the legend of Ol' Lady Hazel. She sounds like a hoot." He joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"You really think she's real?" Lucifer questioned with a shaky breath.

"Course not. Wouldn't you think there'd be more stories about her?" Hyperion curled his tail around Lucifer's shoulders, calming him. "I'll even prove it to you!" He nudged him.

"Plus, if she were real she'd have to be at least a hundred years old. I've heard my great grand-dad talk about her." Finn giggled before Lucifer gasped and nearly jumped out of his scales.

"W-what was that?" She asked as he hid behind Hyperion.

"What was what?" Hyperion and Finn say in unison, giving Lucifer an odd look.

"S-something brushed against m-my leg." With a glance down, he saw nothing.

"I'm sure it was nothing. It'll be ok, I promise. Just a little further!" Finn said before turning around to see glowing green eyes. His eyes grew as he turned back around. "Or on second thought, this might be far enough.."

"What? Wh-" Hyperion started before seeing the eyes as well. "Y'know what, I think that's a good idea."

"I'm not that old.." A voice hissed at them, finally causing Lucifer to look up from the ground and ultimately at the eyes.

"W-we didn't mean any harm! W-we heard rumor a-and.." He stepped forward slightly. "W-we're leaving.. Have a good night Hazel!" Quickly gathering his friends, Lucifer pushed them out of the hallow.

Hazel simply chuckled, shaking her head at those crazy kids.
ooooooooooo kssHcoX.png K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
Most of the clan's dragons are long, [i]long[/i] past their teenage years, but there are a few exceptions: ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46029427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460295/46029427_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Oghest[/b] screwed his eyes shut and refused to take another step. "She's real," he whispered, barely able to hear himself over his own fluttering heartbeat. "She's real and we're in her [i]home[/i] and she's going to—" "Shh!" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38229326] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382294/38229326_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Solac[/b] stared intently into the darkness in front of her, absently letting her hand drop from where she had clapped it over Oghest's mouth. "You both saw that, right?" She slunk closer to the mouth of the tunnel, willing the shadows to give up their secrets. "We've gotta get in there." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40099070] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400991/40099070_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Rotmaw[/b] snorted contemptuously and shouldered past the pair of them. "We're [i]going[/i] in." He cuffed Oghest lightly on the head with a wing as he passed. "Nobody lives here, except for newts and spiders. You want to believe the stories, it's your own fault if you get scared." Oghest was young. Rotmaw understood that. But Solac... she should have known better by now. It was time to lay this particular tale to rest. ----- [To be continued. This prompt is fun!]
Most of the clan's dragons are long, long past their teenage years, but there are a few exceptions:

46029427_350.png

Oghest screwed his eyes shut and refused to take another step. "She's real," he whispered, barely able to hear himself over his own fluttering heartbeat. "She's real and we're in her home and she's going to—"

"Shh!"

38229326_350.png

Solac stared intently into the darkness in front of her, absently letting her hand drop from where she had clapped it over Oghest's mouth. "You both saw that, right?" She slunk closer to the mouth of the tunnel, willing the shadows to give up their secrets. "We've gotta get in there."

40099070_350.png

Rotmaw snorted contemptuously and shouldered past the pair of them. "We're going in." He cuffed Oghest lightly on the head with a wing as he passed. "Nobody lives here, except for newts and spiders. You want to believe the stories, it's your own fault if you get scared."

Oghest was young. Rotmaw understood that. But Solac... she should have known better by now. It was time to lay this particular tale to rest.

[To be continued. This prompt is fun!]
FSjGDWP.png
Current Avatar • Feel free to ping me!
[center](this is a wip!!) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422983/42298284_350.png[/img] [b]Senka[/b] - A curious Spiral who wants to see if the myths are real. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437085/43708483_350.png[/img] [b]Blackbird[/b] - A battle-ready Mirror, reluctantly agreed to come on behalf that she did all the fighting if it came to that. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/447602/44760135_350.png[/img] [b]Ghost[/b] - A young Fae who dabbles in the art of dark magic and wanted to learn more, along with finding out if the myths were true or not. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Three young adolescents bravely venture into unknown caverns which are loosely connected to the winding caves containing the clan of The Whispering Wanderers. Senka whispered to the others as they got closer to the other tunnels [b]"We're here. Time to see if that myth that your dad keeps telling is true, Ghost."[/b] The gloomy-eyed Spiral conversed with the small Fae fluttering besides her. Ghost was a great witch herself and the other two knew she couldn't resist finding someone to maybe teach her some more dark magic. Ghost's father, Dove, had supposedly seen this 'Lady Hazel' as a teen and the three of them wanted to see if the legends were real. [b]"We won't know if she's real or not unless we go in! So let's go!"[/b] Ghost's eerily loud voice echoed down the caverns and the three walked in, Blackbird letting out a grumble. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea? The battle-scarred Mirror walked in front of them, par her agreement for coming along. She'd do all the fighting, Senka would do all the exploring and Ghost would do all the magic parts. Blackbird let out a rattled sigh and muttered to the others [b]"Was this really a good idea?"[/b] and Senka responded with surprise in her voice [b]"What? You scared, Blackbird? I thought you were tougher than that to be scared by a spooky legend that isn't even real!"[/b] At that exact moment, the three turned around to see a pair of gloomy green eyes appeared in the dark with a hungry look. Blackbird said[b] "See what I mean? It just gives off...a weird atmosphere...and I'm not scared anyway, I just don't want my head chopped off, alright?"[/b][/center]
(this is a wip!!)

42298284_350.png
Senka - A curious Spiral who wants to see if the myths are real.
43708483_350.png
Blackbird - A battle-ready Mirror, reluctantly agreed to come on behalf that she did all the fighting if it came to that.
44760135_350.png
Ghost - A young Fae who dabbles in the art of dark magic and wanted to learn more, along with finding out if the myths were true or not.

Three young adolescents bravely venture into unknown caverns which are loosely connected to the winding caves containing the clan of The Whispering Wanderers. Senka whispered to the others as they got closer to the other tunnels "We're here. Time to see if that myth that your dad keeps telling is true, Ghost." The gloomy-eyed Spiral conversed with the small Fae fluttering besides her. Ghost was a great witch herself and the other two knew she couldn't resist finding someone to maybe teach her some more dark magic. Ghost's father, Dove, had supposedly seen this 'Lady Hazel' as a teen and the three of them wanted to see if the legends were real. "We won't know if she's real or not unless we go in! So let's go!" Ghost's eerily loud voice echoed down the caverns and the three walked in, Blackbird letting out a grumble. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea?

The battle-scarred Mirror walked in front of them, par her agreement for coming along. She'd do all the fighting, Senka would do all the exploring and Ghost would do all the magic parts. Blackbird let out a rattled sigh and muttered to the others "Was this really a good idea?" and Senka responded with surprise in her voice "What? You scared, Blackbird? I thought you were tougher than that to be scared by a spooky legend that isn't even real!" At that exact moment, the three turned around to see a pair of gloomy green eyes appeared in the dark with a hungry look. Blackbird said "See what I mean? It just gives off...a weird atmosphere...and I'm not scared anyway, I just don't want my head chopped off, alright?"
[b]claiming for now, in the meantime enjoy an unfinished argument.[/b] "ray, this is stupid, what makes you think the missing clan members would be here of all places?" "we have to at least try! this is the only lead we have so far." "even if she does exist, what makes you think she'll want to help us?" "well, what other options do we have!? we can't just leave them behind!" "I don't have time for this." [i]letting out a heavy sigh, the dark dragon prepared to turn back knowing that his time was being wasted.[/i] "...ray, where are we?" "huh? what are you talking about?" "the road, it's gone. how did you manage to get us lost already?" "Why are you blaming me? I was sticking to the path! we couldn't have gotten lost, that makes no sense!" "Keep your voice down." [i]the bosneak hissed[/i] "do you want to wake up whatever horrifying monster might be sleeping here?" "Wait I hear something!" [i]The sound of thousands of tiny legs skittering along the forest floor echoed throughout the hollow. The two dragons instinctively knew something was up. Even though they weren't quite sure what it was they knew they had to get out of there as soon as possible. The pale wildclaw grabbed midnight by one of his fins and the two sped off. The sound grew louder and louder with each step, just as ray thought they were in the clear he felt something hit the back of his leg and the two came to a screeching halt. [/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42274543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/422746/42274543_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]midnight[/b] despite looking like a moody jerk he's kind for the most part. he doesn't handle stress well though and he's quite pessimistic. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42357808] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423579/42357808_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]ray[/b] a young and energetic dragon that's trying to find out where his missing clanmates went. despite his intellect, he lacks foresight.
claiming for now, in the meantime enjoy an unfinished argument.

"ray, this is stupid, what makes you think the missing clan members would be here of all places?"

"we have to at least try! this is the only lead we have so far."

"even if she does exist, what makes you think she'll want to help us?"

"well, what other options do we have!? we can't just leave them behind!"

"I don't have time for this."

letting out a heavy sigh, the dark dragon prepared to turn back knowing that his time was being wasted.

"...ray, where are we?"

"huh? what are you talking about?"

"the road, it's gone. how did you manage to get us lost already?"

"Why are you blaming me? I was sticking to the path! we couldn't have gotten lost, that makes no sense!"

"Keep your voice down." the bosneak hissed "do you want to wake up whatever horrifying monster might be sleeping here?"

"Wait I hear something!"

The sound of thousands of tiny legs skittering along the forest floor echoed throughout the hollow. The two dragons instinctively knew something was up. Even though they weren't quite sure what it was they knew they had to get out of there as soon as possible. The pale wildclaw grabbed midnight by one of his fins and the two sped off. The sound grew louder and louder with each step, just as ray thought they were in the clear he felt something hit the back of his leg and the two came to a screeching halt.

42274543_350.png

midnight despite looking like a moody jerk he's kind for the most part. he doesn't handle stress well though and he's quite pessimistic.

42357808_350.png

ray a young and energetic dragon that's trying to find out where his missing clanmates went. despite his intellect, he lacks foresight.
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15