Yessss.
Yessss.
@RedfeatherOutlaw
Do you have a favorite so far?
@RedfeatherOutlaw
Do you have a favorite so far?
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent
Tranquil is probably my favourite so far, but they're all really cool.
@InHeritent
Tranquil is probably my favourite so far, but they're all really cool.
@RedfeatherOutlaw
Tranquil was also my favorite...but then i did precious and i love her dressed up as Bilbo XD But im wondering if i should have her in an official costume out trick-or-treating?
@RedfeatherOutlaw
Tranquil was also my favorite...but then i did precious and i love her dressed up as Bilbo XD But im wondering if i should have her in an official costume out trick-or-treating?
tB85F7R.png
Wonderfully done, as always!! I especially like her expression in Star, the effect on her Multieye is really interesting! :-) Her poor eye in #11 though...
Wonderfully done, as always!! I especially like her expression in Star, the effect on her Multieye is really interesting! :-) Her poor eye in #11 though...
w7Z8MA5.png
@Rookery
Dont worry...she gunna get her some revenge. But she has like 63 eyes left.
Besides her scales keep 90% of her save from most damage so an enemy would have to be an idiot not to target those eyes.
@Rookery
Dont worry...she gunna get her some revenge. But she has like 63 eyes left.
Besides her scales keep 90% of her save from most damage so an enemy would have to be an idiot not to target those eyes.
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

That's true! Whoever let that arrow loose got a great shot, then, ha ha! And ooo, awesome, can't wait to see. :-)
@InHeritent

That's true! Whoever let that arrow loose got a great shot, then, ha ha! And ooo, awesome, can't wait to see. :-)
w7Z8MA5.png
Trick or treating sounds like much more fun!
Trick or treating sounds like much more fun!
The art is amazing!! <3
The art is amazing!! <3
sq1IuCD.png wvz5N8O.png 4Bz0H0h.png Have a nice day!

pB4mtr0.png Pairs + Sales 37rb42a.png fUHWFTE.png

1LT0ZsJ.png ck9Yfve.png ujKGCQj.png 40565.png
@Nulume
Thank you!
@Nulume
Thank you!
tB85F7R.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14