Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Inktober Journey Gen1
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@InHeritent

Awesome, glad to hear that you like the idea!! Lol, looking forward to seeing your next pieces, and the competition! :-)
@InHeritent

Awesome, glad to hear that you like the idea!! Lol, looking forward to seeing your next pieces, and the competition! :-)
w7Z8MA5.png
@Prasiolite
Thks! Glad i can contribute good quality content...for once XD

@Rookery
Now to come up with a prize for the naming contest.
@Prasiolite
Thks! Glad i can contribute good quality content...for once XD

@Rookery
Now to come up with a prize for the naming contest.
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

Maybe this year's Riot of Rot festival items would make for an interesting prize? I don't know if the festival currency would be included since the competition would be at the end of your Inktober challenge, but it'd be fitting since your Guardian's a Plague baby. :-)

Consolation prizes could maybe be items that fit her theme, or even a badge saying that you participated in the competition, but these are all just ideas, ha ha!
@InHeritent

Maybe this year's Riot of Rot festival items would make for an interesting prize? I don't know if the festival currency would be included since the competition would be at the end of your Inktober challenge, but it'd be fitting since your Guardian's a Plague baby. :-)

Consolation prizes could maybe be items that fit her theme, or even a badge saying that you participated in the competition, but these are all just ideas, ha ha!
w7Z8MA5.png
[center]Pings were here! Rookery - the plague fest stuff is a good idea. I might make a pool of items to choose from on the front page. I already have a UM skin up there. I will probably wait until the end to announce the name contest but anyone is welcome to start suggesting :) Well, I tried to make this prompt relevant Prompt #5 Chicken [img]https://i.imgur.com/CEY6mlY.jpg[/img] While her patron Goddess is the PlagueBringer, our girl now lives on the shadow/plague border. Prompt #6 Drooling [img]https://i.imgur.com/dbKiHLL.jpg[/img] I plan to make her a lv 25 glass canon so here she is after a sparring match with one of my trainers. Prompt #7 Exhausted [img]https://i.imgur.com/oaB3MNF.jpg[/img] Prompt #8 Star ???[/center]
Pings were here!
Rookery - the plague fest stuff is a good idea. I might make a pool of items to choose from on the front page. I already have a UM skin up there. I will probably wait until the end to announce the name contest but anyone is welcome to start suggesting :)

Well, I tried to make this prompt relevant
Prompt #5 Chicken

CEY6mlY.jpg

While her patron Goddess is the PlagueBringer, our girl now lives on the shadow/plague border.
Prompt #6 Drooling

dbKiHLL.jpg

I plan to make her a lv 25 glass canon so here she is after a sparring match with one of my trainers.
Prompt #7 Exhausted

oaB3MNF.jpg

Prompt #8 Star
???
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

Awesome, I'm so glad to hear you liked my idea!! <3

WOW, You've blown me away again with your art! #6 would look amazing if colored in, like a piece on the cover of a book, or even a piece indicating the relevant chapter. Looks like our Guardian has made friends with the Firebird, too! I'd love to know more about her relationship with her trainer, he looks like a swell drake, and I love his smile. :-)
@InHeritent

Awesome, I'm so glad to hear you liked my idea!! <3

WOW, You've blown me away again with your art! #6 would look amazing if colored in, like a piece on the cover of a book, or even a piece indicating the relevant chapter. Looks like our Guardian has made friends with the Firebird, too! I'd love to know more about her relationship with her trainer, he looks like a swell drake, and I love his smile. :-)
w7Z8MA5.png
@Rookery
Whoa a book cover, that's certainly high praise XD i think i still need to push my inking technique and definitely work on changing up the perspective (Ehh i dont even want to think of color rn).
I have a few coli trainers but i chose my ridgie bc of their closeness in size. They could be developing a relationship based on that smug look. Male ridgies have a great expression already but i may have advanced it to a different scene.
@Rookery
Whoa a book cover, that's certainly high praise XD i think i still need to push my inking technique and definitely work on changing up the perspective (Ehh i dont even want to think of color rn).
I have a few coli trainers but i chose my ridgie bc of their closeness in size. They could be developing a relationship based on that smug look. Male ridgies have a great expression already but i may have advanced it to a different scene.
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

High praise for a highly talented artist! :-)

I completely agree!! Ridgebacks are one of my favorite species because of their expressions. It's either the males with their >:-D faces, or the females with their 3-:< expression, lol! I hope he'll make another appearance in another prompt!~
@InHeritent

High praise for a highly talented artist! :-)

I completely agree!! Ridgebacks are one of my favorite species because of their expressions. It's either the males with their >:-D faces, or the females with their 3-:< expression, lol! I hope he'll make another appearance in another prompt!~
w7Z8MA5.png
@Rookery
That is a good idea, i'll look for a prompt where i can depict them fighting side by side or something :) i want to try for some action scenes or incorporate the beastclans into a fight scene!
@Rookery
That is a good idea, i'll look for a prompt where i can depict them fighting side by side or something :) i want to try for some action scenes or incorporate the beastclans into a fight scene!
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

Gosh, I'm so excited to see!! Yes, incorporating a/the beastclans into it would be awesome! I wonder what prompt it's gonna be. ;-)
@InHeritent

Gosh, I'm so excited to see!! Yes, incorporating a/the beastclans into it would be awesome! I wonder what prompt it's gonna be. ;-)
w7Z8MA5.png
Pinglist:
@Supremacy, @RedfeatherOutlaw, @ObsidianMage, @Tuberose, @Fragmentary, @Dodecahedron, @sane, @Wonderling, @Prasiolite, @Stormfly, @Vsavi, @Justdevon, @anteater, @QueenKatoe, @septarianflare, @ArchnarQuibQuib, @Spark, @HoodieCat

@Rookery - we shall see!

Prompt #8 Star
WKG1viy.jpg

Fanart time!
Prompt #9 Precious
80CUTJ0.jpg

...uh snack time XD
Prompt #10 Flowing
EEPA2sF.jpg

She ran afoul of some beastclan warriors...
Prompt #11 Cruel
PxTlDtT.jpg

Prompt #12 Whale
???

Pinglist:
@Supremacy, @RedfeatherOutlaw, @ObsidianMage, @Tuberose, @Fragmentary, @Dodecahedron, @sane, @Wonderling, @Prasiolite, @Stormfly, @Vsavi, @Justdevon, @anteater, @QueenKatoe, @septarianflare, @ArchnarQuibQuib, @Spark, @HoodieCat

@Rookery - we shall see!

Prompt #8 Star
WKG1viy.jpg

Fanart time!
Prompt #9 Precious
80CUTJ0.jpg

...uh snack time XD
Prompt #10 Flowing
EEPA2sF.jpg

She ran afoul of some beastclan warriors...
Prompt #11 Cruel
PxTlDtT.jpg

Prompt #12 Whale
???

tB85F7R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14