Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Coli Egg Scatter "Quest(?)"
1 2 3 4 5
[center]So, I'm was doing a long drop coli challenge. And I happened to find my first ever coli egg while on my journey! The problem? He hatched with colours I wasn't very fond of... So welcome to a thread for my first scatter project and first coli egg in one place! I've already scattered him a few times, and I don't know what I want exactly, I'll just [i]know[/i] when I see it! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45494538] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/454946/45494538_350.png[/img] [/url] Each time I scatter him I'll post him and my opinions of that scatter. Feel free to ask me to ping you whenever I scatter him or something, or even offer scries (Note: Not guaranteed that I'll use any ideas I'm given. It's just nice to see what other people can come up with!) [quote=Ping List]ShadyRabbit, pyr0, SashaFiredrake[/quote] He started as: [b]Ultramarine/Platinum/Raspberry[/b] Scatters So Far: Obsidian/Moss/Raspberry Tomato/Maize/Strawberry Tangerine/Slate/Antique Pearl/Flint/Flaxen Indigo/Lemon/Fire Rust/Gloom/Amber Wisteria/Fern/Plum Umber/Cinnamon/Sanddollar Amber/Lapis/Cantaloupe Peach/Mauve/Orchid Garnet/Blush/Dust Peach/Shamrock/Dust Turquoise/Forest/Blood Driftwood/Moss/Smoke Blackberry/Cobalt/Pistachio Olive/Leaf/Shamrock Berry/Obsidian/Copper Maroon/Dust/Ice Berry/Hickory/Maize Jade/Splash/Pistachio Tan/Spring/Cornflower Fuchsia/Hickory/Honey Spruce/Orange/Camo Buttercup/Ice/Red Nightshade/Sunshine/Storm [i]Total Scatters: 25[/i][/center]
So, I'm was doing a long drop coli challenge.
And I happened to find my first ever coli egg while on my journey!
The problem? He hatched with colours I wasn't very fond of...

So welcome to a thread for my first scatter project and first coli egg in one place!
I've already scattered him a few times, and I don't know what I want exactly, I'll just know when I see it!

45494538_350.png

Each time I scatter him I'll post him and my opinions of that scatter. Feel free to ask me to ping you whenever I scatter him or something, or even offer scries (Note: Not guaranteed that I'll use any ideas I'm given. It's just nice to see what other people can come up with!)
Ping List wrote:
ShadyRabbit, pyr0, SashaFiredrake

He started as:
Ultramarine/Platinum/Raspberry

Scatters So Far:
Obsidian/Moss/Raspberry
Tomato/Maize/Strawberry
Tangerine/Slate/Antique
Pearl/Flint/Flaxen
Indigo/Lemon/Fire
Rust/Gloom/Amber
Wisteria/Fern/Plum
Umber/Cinnamon/Sanddollar
Amber/Lapis/Cantaloupe
Peach/Mauve/Orchid
Garnet/Blush/Dust
Peach/Shamrock/Dust
Turquoise/Forest/Blood
Driftwood/Moss/Smoke
Blackberry/Cobalt/Pistachio
Olive/Leaf/Shamrock
Berry/Obsidian/Copper
Maroon/Dust/Ice
Berry/Hickory/Maize
Jade/Splash/Pistachio
Tan/Spring/Cornflower
Fuchsia/Hickory/Honey
Spruce/Orange/Camo
Buttercup/Ice/Red
Nightshade/Sunshine/Storm

Total Scatters: 25
image.png
I would love to be pinged when you scatter! I love scatter projects :) And congrats on the coli egg! [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=49&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=53&auth=9827337d06463500929d1abb8d4678984fcc938b&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Ooo I actually like this tangerine/slate/antique combo!
I would love to be pinged when you scatter! I love scatter projects :) And congrats on the coli egg!
dragon?age=1&body=49&bodygene=1&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=53&auth=9827337d06463500929d1abb8d4678984fcc938b&dummyext=prev.png

Ooo I actually like this tangerine/slate/antique combo!
Shady's G1 Sales: Auction house | Hib den
Looking to commission a custom skin: Details here
shadyrabbit.png
@ErrorTheDragon
Oh nice . There is scatter ping list if you want to use it :
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2528809/1
@ErrorTheDragon
Oh nice . There is scatter ping list if you want to use it :
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2528809/1
tiEnSNJ.png
@ShadyRabbit
Sure thing! And thanks :3

@Isegard
Thanks I didn't honestly know that existed! XD
@ShadyRabbit
Sure thing! And thanks :3

@Isegard
Thanks I didn't honestly know that existed! XD
image.png
@ErrorTheDragon
It was made like last week only so most ppl didn't know it exists .
@ErrorTheDragon
It was made like last week only so most ppl didn't know it exists .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard
Ah, makes sense!

Just gonna drop this down here...
@SilverQuark @ribbonz @Kyoya @Rosewing @biqua @Lrjj @Tangaroa @Cerion @mercurialwings @shadowdawn199 @FoxerOwl @techmess @SashaFiredrake @Theophilus @Twye @Mokuroh @Aurora23 @pyr0 @Isegard @InHeritent
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the SAA thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
@Isegard
Ah, makes sense!

Just gonna drop this down here...
@SilverQuark @ribbonz @Kyoya @Rosewing @biqua @Lrjj @Tangaroa @Cerion @mercurialwings @shadowdawn199 @FoxerOwl @techmess @SashaFiredrake @Theophilus @Twye @Mokuroh @Aurora23 @pyr0 @Isegard @InHeritent
Request to be added to the pinglist(s) here, in the SAA thread!
Do NOT Copy the pings from this pinglist! Please visit the above link(s) for the updated pinglist(s)!
image.png
[center]Here's an obligatory baby coatl scry! [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=49&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=53&auth=dcc72a4be0b63291796f421bfe56a93f7ce3a8b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center]
Here's an obligatory baby coatl scry!

dragon?age=0&body=49&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=53&auth=dcc72a4be0b63291796f421bfe56a93f7ce3a8b8&dummyext=prev.png
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

He seems to be favoring being fruit colored haha
He seems to be favoring being fruit colored haha
YPf9PUF.gif97YKUHm.gifYPf9PUF.gif
+3 FR time
heeey, i'd love to be on the pinglist :D
heeey, i'd love to be on the pinglist :D
PreE5U3.png
Awesome! I’m on the Scatterscroll addicts pinglist, but if you aren’t going to ping that every time, I’d love to be on the thread pinglist!
Awesome! I’m on the Scatterscroll addicts pinglist, but if you aren’t going to ping that every time, I’d love to be on the thread pinglist!
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
1 2 3 4 5