Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | My Emperor meets Your Dragon(s) [Open?]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@TimeStandStill @Quillflight [color=transparent]---.---.---.---.---[/color][size=2]Nina's questions[/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445625/44562439p.png[/img][nextcol][color=magenta]"Well, it's a little awkward having to deal with two other dragons who are literally part of me, (not that I don't like them), but aside from that, we get along pretty great. Also, it has seemed like some dragons were afraid of us, but for the most part, everyone seems pretty calm about us."[/columns] [color=transparent]---.---.---.---.---[/color][size=2]Nyx's question[/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445241/44524096p.png[/img][nextcol][color=red]"If by that, you mean 'become super destructive like most emperors', then... well, yes. I'm really hoping that we don't grow up to be absolutely crazy."[/columns] [color=transparent]---.---.---.---.---[/color][size=2]Gift's question[/size][columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445826/44582587p.png[/img][nextcol][color=blue]"What do you mean? We haven't met any exalted dragons, I'm pretty sure..."[/columns]
@TimeStandStill @Quillflight

---.---.---.---.---Nina's questions
44562439p.png "Well, it's a little awkward having to deal with two other dragons who are literally part of me, (not that I don't like them), but aside from that, we get along pretty great. Also, it has seemed like some dragons were afraid of us, but for the most part, everyone seems pretty calm about us."

---.---.---.---.---Nyx's question
44524096p.png "If by that, you mean 'become super destructive like most emperors', then... well, yes. I'm really hoping that we don't grow up to be absolutely crazy."

---.---.---.---.---Gift's question
44582587p.png "What do you mean? We haven't met any exalted dragons, I'm pretty sure..."
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
@FlareTheDragon
"The Gladekeeper sends us off on fights. Usually they're.. they're emperors. She's not the type to come out of her sanctuary."

Then Clarrise spoke.
"oH MY GOD DO YOU GUYS LIKE EATING RANDOM CARCASSES AND NOT CARING ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE?! BECAUSE I DO WE COULD TOTALLY BE FRIENDS--"
@FlareTheDragon
"The Gladekeeper sends us off on fights. Usually they're.. they're emperors. She's not the type to come out of her sanctuary."

Then Clarrise spoke.
"oH MY GOD DO YOU GUYS LIKE EATING RANDOM CARCASSES AND NOT CARING ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE?! BECAUSE I DO WE COULD TOTALLY BE FRIENDS--"
11LDv.gifl7lvO.gifgRsRk.gifJSerD.gif
@Quillflight [color=transparent]---.---.---.---.---[/color][size=2]Clarrise's question[/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445625/44562439p.png[/img][nextcol][color=magenta]"...Um... ...We... don't eat corpses..."[/columns]
@Quillflight

---.---.---.---.---Clarrise's question
44562439p.png "...Um...

...We... don't eat corpses..."
(You don't need to ping me, by the way. I'm subscribed to this thread.)
(You don't need to ping me, by the way. I'm subscribed to this thread.)
"AW MAN." Clarrise kicked the ground before Caratacus looked like she was going to slap her daughter across the face. Clarrise lowered herself and Caratacus nodded.
"What my daughter means, dearies, is if you eat normal corpses, such as dead mice, dead insects. Dead plants..do those..count..? No matter."
"AW MAN." Clarrise kicked the ground before Caratacus looked like she was going to slap her daughter across the face. Clarrise lowered herself and Caratacus nodded.
"What my daughter means, dearies, is if you eat normal corpses, such as dead mice, dead insects. Dead plants..do those..count..? No matter."
@Quillflight [color=transparent]---.---.---.---.---[/color][size=2]Caratacus's question[/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445625/44562439p.png[/img][nextcol][color=magenta]"Well, in that case, we [i]have[/i] tried hunting for our own food before. It didn't go to well, but we did at least get something. And after that, we decided we'd stick to just food that's actually prepared." [/color](He means the kind of seafood and such you'd buy at a store, as opposed to just straight-up fish.)[/columns]
@Quillflight

---.---.---.---.---Caratacus's question
44562439p.png "Well, in that case, we have tried hunting for our own food before. It didn't go to well, but we did at least get something. And after that, we decided we'd stick to just food that's actually prepared."
(He means the kind of seafood and such you'd buy at a store, as opposed to just straight-up fish.)
Clarrise had somehow gotten her dirty hands on some random hatchling that died of a sickness. She had been eating it away from the group, her tail lashing.
Then Gift began fighting her sister.
"Oh dear-- Cara, hon, they're gonna kill each other--"
"KIDS YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW"
The two instantly stopped at the sound of her stern mother's voice.
"ANDREW CAN AND WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS! Sorry, dearies, but we simply must go. As for you, Gift, you might want to get out of here before Gladekeeper realizes you're gone."
Clarrise had somehow gotten her dirty hands on some random hatchling that died of a sickness. She had been eating it away from the group, her tail lashing.
Then Gift began fighting her sister.
"Oh dear-- Cara, hon, they're gonna kill each other--"
"KIDS YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW"
The two instantly stopped at the sound of her stern mother's voice.
"ANDREW CAN AND WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS! Sorry, dearies, but we simply must go. As for you, Gift, you might want to get out of here before Gladekeeper realizes you're gone."
[size=2]I promise I'm not stalking you[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34248905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342490/34248905_350.png[/img] [/url] Yookwang cautiously approached the small Emperor. [b]"Erm... hello..? little...? one..."[/b] He seemed hesitant, though not from fear. [b]"My son recently came back to me as an Emperor... Tell me, how can I best help him? Two of the heads have not yet spoken, and I don't think they can fly.They can hunt just fine, but I'm still... worried. I am second in command, if anyone in the clan were to get hurt, I don't know what I would do..."[/b] He was fidgety, not knowing how to act around the hatchling.
I promise I'm not stalking you

34248905_350.png

Yookwang cautiously approached the small Emperor. "Erm... hello..? little...? one..." He seemed hesitant, though not from fear. "My son recently came back to me as an Emperor... Tell me, how can I best help him? Two of the heads have not yet spoken, and I don't think they can fly.They can hunt just fine, but I'm still... worried. I am second in command, if anyone in the clan were to get hurt, I don't know what I would do..." He was fidgety, not knowing how to act around the hatchling.
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Redeim [color=transparent]---.---.---.---.---[/color][size=2]Yookwang's question[/size] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/445625/44562439p.png[/img][nextcol][color=magenta]"If you have any expert alchemists or healers in your clan, I'd recommend getting them to help fix up the Emperor first, and then just try and teach them how to fly and all that. That's how our current clan helped us, anyways. Right, you two?"[/columns] [br] [columns][size=4][color=transparent].-.-.-[color=blue]Kauri[/color] -.[color=black]& [color=red]Carbone[nextcol][color=transparent]-[color=purple]"Yeah!"
@Redeim

---.---.---.---.---Yookwang's question
44562439p.png "If you have any expert alchemists or healers in your clan, I'd recommend getting them to help fix up the Emperor first, and then just try and teach them how to fly and all that. That's how our current clan helped us, anyways. Right, you two?"

.-.-.-Kauri
-.& Carbone
-"Yeah!"
Yookwang seemed to relax a bit. "An expert alchemist or healer? I'll have to check... To my knowledge, we don't have any, but maybe there's someone I'm forgetting..." He seemed to be observing the Emperor for the first time. "Are you three... happy?"
Yookwang seemed to relax a bit. "An expert alchemist or healer? I'll have to check... To my knowledge, we don't have any, but maybe there's someone I'm forgetting..." He seemed to be observing the Emperor for the first time. "Are you three... happy?"
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32