Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Dragons {retired}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42
@FallenRibbons
thank you ;-; my chances were about one in 3 of winning
I intend to buy this many tickets every week though so I'm sure I'll win someday

I won 2 weeks ago, I won some cobras (:
@FallenRibbons
thank you ;-; my chances were about one in 3 of winning
I intend to buy this many tickets every week though so I'm sure I'll win someday

I won 2 weeks ago, I won some cobras (:
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@egolobster

Good thinking! Eventually you’ll get something even better than the cobras! :)
@egolobster

Good thinking! Eventually you’ll get something even better than the cobras! :)
ODOObEI.png
@celunoir

Can you add me to the ping list please
@celunoir

Can you add me to the ping list please
41722454785_8929d42a2e_o.png
wealth beyond measure, outlander
Not me ! Ah well
Not me ! Ah well
ODOObEI.png
@Celunoir
Please add me to the pinglist!
@Celunoir
Please add me to the pinglist!
@TeenyTK @FallenRibbons @QueenKatoe @Roheryn @silvereternia @Kollie @mayanaz @clockworkMoose @komichi @Pipqu @HazelBird02 @Keestal @Parkakid @CalinaEstel @SmaugTheAlmighty @AeroPawsta @Mip @ShakarianTrash @woolly @mayka

Now I had no idea the next raffle started- I'm losing track of the time ;') but I'll ping anyways in case you guys weren't aware of the winner yet-
@TeenyTK @FallenRibbons @QueenKatoe @Roheryn @silvereternia @Kollie @mayanaz @clockworkMoose @komichi @Pipqu @HazelBird02 @Keestal @Parkakid @CalinaEstel @SmaugTheAlmighty @AeroPawsta @Mip @ShakarianTrash @woolly @mayka

Now I had no idea the next raffle started- I'm losing track of the time ;') but I'll ping anyways in case you guys weren't aware of the winner yet-
OH MY GOD WHY IS IT FOG
OH MY GOD WHY IS IT FOG
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=22&winggene=18&wings=137&auth=a08fb91c1a8f7f9b4cc031c2846e04c56b48ec21&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I think that the new dragon can be quite pretty, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of purple when it comes to dragons :')
dragon?age=1&body=137&bodygene=16&breed=14&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=85&tertgene=22&winggene=18&wings=137&auth=a08fb91c1a8f7f9b4cc031c2846e04c56b48ec21&dummyext=prev.png

I think that the new dragon can be quite pretty, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of purple when it comes to dragons :')
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42