Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Roundsey's Raffle Dragons {retired}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
The only one I'm not too partial about is the green one, I just adore arcane primal with the matching accent colors~ I'd be super pumped to get one of the eggs though~
The only one I'm not too partial about is the green one, I just adore arcane primal with the matching accent colors~ I'd be super pumped to get one of the eggs though~
@CopperSkulls Id like an egg too, and I woulda been if his eyes werent water, wind, earth or something wouldve worked better
@CopperSkulls Id like an egg too, and I woulda been if his eyes werent water, wind, earth or something wouldve worked better
wealth beyond measure, outlander
True true, eggs are so fun. I love gene projects even when my wallet is empty >v<
Also no need to ping I'm subbed now~ I like being able to see where the dergs go~!
True true, eggs are so fun. I love gene projects even when my wallet is empty >v<
Also no need to ping I'm subbed now~ I like being able to see where the dergs go~!
Me too lol, and ohh alrighty :0
Me too lol, and ohh alrighty :0
@Celunoir
We had the same idea xD

BUT I WAS QUICKER! MWAHAHAHAHA!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2532509/1

I was just going to do dragons though, your thread is more inclusive :V
@Celunoir
We had the same idea xD

BUT I WAS QUICKER! MWAHAHAHAHA!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2532509/1

I was just going to do dragons though, your thread is more inclusive :V
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
@Deoxtri No mine was posted originally on the 22 of august? Yours was posted today lol.
@Deoxtri No mine was posted originally on the 22 of august? Yours was posted today lol.
@Celunoir

I just saw the dates and not the months and was like HAH! I was a few hours earlier! >:V

Lol, silly me xD Well then! You were first, I'll let you have it :P I'll just update mine for personal keeps and not bump it. No need for two :3
@Celunoir

I just saw the dates and not the months and was like HAH! I was a few hours earlier! >:V

Lol, silly me xD Well then! You were first, I'll let you have it :P I'll just update mine for personal keeps and not bump it. No need for two :3

@Deoxtri I dont see the problem with two, its all good lol
@Deoxtri I dont see the problem with two, its all good lol
@Celunoir But the mods might :P I think it's more of a personal thing for me though, I hate repeat threads xD But I hadn't seen one before so I made it. If you want you can take the screenshot banner I made to use :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/jZpQDVo.png[/img]
@Celunoir
But the mods might :P
I think it's more of a personal thing for me though, I hate repeat threads xD
But I hadn't seen one before so I made it. If you want you can take the screenshot banner I made to use :3
jZpQDVo.png

@Deoxtri Awh are you sure? Its a nice banner though :0
@Deoxtri Awh are you sure? Its a nice banner though :0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42