Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Fandragon Advice
I impulse bought a Breath of the Wild Link, and I need to know what breed would be best for him. All breeds are on the table (I have and will use a Wildclaw scroll if I must XD). No need to ping me. I'm subbed~! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43981185] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439812/43981185_350.png[/img] [/url] #43981185
I impulse bought a Breath of the Wild Link, and I need to know what breed would be best for him. All breeds are on the table (I have and will use a Wildclaw scroll if I must XD). No need to ping me. I'm subbed~!

43981185_350.png

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I think pearlcatchers have the best mane for it. But it would probably look better with a yellowy secondary. I changed the tert to firefly for Navi, although I'm not sure if she's in that game... I haven't played it xD [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=99&auth=3464a9d428c3cf201d56d01a2be342d6f438b545&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I think pearlcatchers have the best mane for it. But it would probably look better with a yellowy secondary. I changed the tert to firefly for Navi, although I'm not sure if she's in that game... I haven't played it xD
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=1&breed=4&element=5&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=22&winggene=20&wings=99&auth=3464a9d428c3cf201d56d01a2be342d6f438b545&dummyext=prev.png
If you have a chartreuse/cottoncandy xxy to sell, dm me!

Check out my Deviantart if you'd like :3
PEARLIE THEY HAVE THE EARS FOR IT

Plus there’s a really nice map accent that makes the pearl into a compass with the map of sornieth faintly on the wings. Ezio in my lair has it!

I just checked and it’s called Inscribed Cartographer
PEARLIE THEY HAVE THE EARS FOR IT

Plus there’s a really nice map accent that makes the pearl into a compass with the map of sornieth faintly on the wings. Ezio in my lair has it!

I just checked and it’s called Inscribed Cartographer
I kind of like him as a Wildclaw (I saw the scry with his apparel in another thread), especially since he could use those wings like the paraglider XD Wildclaws scream 'adventure' to me as well!
I kind of like him as a Wildclaw (I saw the scry with his apparel in another thread), especially since he could use those wings like the paraglider XD Wildclaws scream 'adventure' to me as well!
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@Deoxtri Navi doesn't, but Fi has a cameo~! I went with the blue because of his well-known tunic in BotW, but I have a Gen1 that I'm planning on making either a Skyward Sword or Ocarina of Time Link (Unnamed because I plan to get a Link for every game, so having rows upon rows of Links would become confusing to people XD).

@Skydust I think I have that accent, actually. I gotta see if it matches his colors... XD
@Deoxtri Navi doesn't, but Fi has a cameo~! I went with the blue because of his well-known tunic in BotW, but I have a Gen1 that I'm planning on making either a Skyward Sword or Ocarina of Time Link (Unnamed because I plan to get a Link for every game, so having rows upon rows of Links would become confusing to people XD).

@Skydust I think I have that accent, actually. I gotta see if it matches his colors... XD
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@fithandantilus I honestly chose that scry because it worked extremely well at hiding how poorly the gorget and cuirass pass for his light blue tunic. It does work well, though. Just imagine, however, a Wildclaw trying to shoot an arrow, or perhaps swing around the master sword. XD I actually love it.
@fithandantilus I honestly chose that scry because it worked extremely well at hiding how poorly the gorget and cuirass pass for his light blue tunic. It does work well, though. Just imagine, however, a Wildclaw trying to shoot an arrow, or perhaps swing around the master sword. XD I actually love it.
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
That is a very funny prospect... I love it too. Imagine him trying to climb a tree

… or reach his Sheikah slate omg he might not be able to reach it XD
That is a very funny prospect... I love it too. Imagine him trying to climb a tree

… or reach his Sheikah slate omg he might not be able to reach it XD
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
@fithandantilus Just imagine him standing on a Guardian (game Guardian, not the dragon), trying to stay balanced with his stubby little arms as it spins its head, trying to snipe him~! Or him running across the Scarred Wasteland, eating some Gourmet Meat like there's no tomorrow as a hoard of monsters chase him down!

Okay, I might actually hawk over the gems for a Wildclaw scroll (I was saving mine to sell, but man now I definitely might need it now XD).
@fithandantilus Just imagine him standing on a Guardian (game Guardian, not the dragon), trying to stay balanced with his stubby little arms as it spins its head, trying to snipe him~! Or him running across the Scarred Wasteland, eating some Gourmet Meat like there's no tomorrow as a hoard of monsters chase him down!

Okay, I might actually hawk over the gems for a Wildclaw scroll (I was saving mine to sell, but man now I definitely might need it now XD).
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa