Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let A Psychic Scam Judge Your Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@WavesOfPeace [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=367948&did=41100222][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/411003/41100222p.png?mtime=W3cIJQAAQ5Q.png[/img][/url] [nextcol]ArcanistJr took his time drying himself with the handkerchief, all the while listening to the Skydancer's prediction. When he'd finished, he folded the towel neatly and smiled up at her. "you cheeky liar" he grinned, using his psychic abilities to read her mind. "however, I do like to think that the fake prediction you just told me might come true someday. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Only because of your hospitality." He petted his familiar, who was mesmerised by SeaBreeze's sense of fashion. AJ straightened his glasses and took out his sketchbook. "i hope you don't mind me staying here for a little while- at least until the storm calms down a bit. I'm just gonna draw some things to keep me occupied, maybe even you" he winked as he whipped out his pen. [/columns]
@WavesOfPeace
41100222p.png?mtime=W3cIJQAAQ5Q.png ArcanistJr took his time drying himself with the handkerchief, all the while listening to the Skydancer's prediction. When he'd finished, he folded the towel neatly and smiled up at her.
"you cheeky liar" he grinned, using his psychic abilities to read her mind. "however, I do like to think that the fake prediction you just told me might come true someday. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. Only because of your hospitality." He petted his familiar, who was mesmerised by SeaBreeze's sense of fashion. AJ straightened his glasses and took out his sketchbook. "i hope you don't mind me staying here for a little while- at least until the storm calms down a bit. I'm just gonna draw some things to keep me occupied, maybe even you" he winked as he whipped out his pen.
giphy.gif tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_onschdI73l1r2ao8y_540.png

fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngShunky #367948
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngHe/Him | Trans | Random Brit
fr__water_mini_by_baelfin-daqljs2.pngFR time: +8
Road to 1k
giphy.gif
@shunkerbelle

"Stay as long as you like, though I never lied. I sell predictions, never said they were true. If you take the diverging paths theory as truth, then anything I speak is reality, whether in this world or another." She smiled slightly. Although someone now knows about her scam, it would be nice to converse with another about stuff like this. The only other dragon she knew that was willing to engage in theory like this wasn't nearly interesting enough to talk to about it.

(good, call her out. she's terrible)
@shunkerbelle

"Stay as long as you like, though I never lied. I sell predictions, never said they were true. If you take the diverging paths theory as truth, then anything I speak is reality, whether in this world or another." She smiled slightly. Although someone now knows about her scam, it would be nice to converse with another about stuff like this. The only other dragon she knew that was willing to engage in theory like this wasn't nearly interesting enough to talk to about it.

(good, call her out. she's terrible)
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31792937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/317930/31792937_350.png[/img] [/url] A gigantic ridgeback plodded up to the skydancer's stall, the stench of decay and stale fabric hovering about it. The dragons around it backed off, giving it space, lest they get caught in the drafts of golden spores that rose from its exposed ribcage. Its entire body shuddered as it came to a stop. Something was twinkling in its gums--a single, sparkling gem placed carefully between its missing teeth. It wasn't quite looking at the skydancer, but it waited.

31792937_350.png

A gigantic ridgeback plodded up to the skydancer's stall, the stench of decay and stale fabric hovering about it. The dragons around it backed off, giving it space, lest they get caught in the drafts of golden spores that rose from its exposed ribcage. Its entire body shuddered as it came to a stop. Something was twinkling in its gums--a single, sparkling gem placed carefully between its missing teeth.

It wasn't quite looking at the skydancer, but it waited.
@umphbreada

SeaBreeze had to do everything in her power to keep from gagging at the stench. What a terrible time to be sensitive to smells.
"Greetings...traveler-" she coughed, her sensitivity choking her up. "You will have to *cough* excuse my fit. It happens sometimes, pollen does that." She pulled the veil down over her nose, hoping it would help somewhat. "You want your fortune told, hm? Well, even though I seem to be having a reaction to something here, I'm sure I can *cough* give you yours." Though her eyes seemed to be welling up from all the coughing, she was able to see that in front of her stands a walking corpse. Well, she knows where the smell is from, at least. What would a corpse want to hear? She looked at the rotting leathers and bloodied bandages long since dry. Well, if she doesn't know what it...he, wants to hear, she can at least make her line sound nice.
"Whether or not you desire it, nature and earth shall reclaim your form more and more, and with it, sap all negative energies until your soul feels nothing but *cough* peace at it's end, that it what I can promise you, friend." She tried to smile, but all that happened was another cough. Today was just not her day for showsdragonship.
@umphbreada

SeaBreeze had to do everything in her power to keep from gagging at the stench. What a terrible time to be sensitive to smells.
"Greetings...traveler-" she coughed, her sensitivity choking her up. "You will have to *cough* excuse my fit. It happens sometimes, pollen does that." She pulled the veil down over her nose, hoping it would help somewhat. "You want your fortune told, hm? Well, even though I seem to be having a reaction to something here, I'm sure I can *cough* give you yours." Though her eyes seemed to be welling up from all the coughing, she was able to see that in front of her stands a walking corpse. Well, she knows where the smell is from, at least. What would a corpse want to hear? She looked at the rotting leathers and bloodied bandages long since dry. Well, if she doesn't know what it...he, wants to hear, she can at least make her line sound nice.
"Whether or not you desire it, nature and earth shall reclaim your form more and more, and with it, sap all negative energies until your soul feels nothing but *cough* peace at it's end, that it what I can promise you, friend." She tried to smile, but all that happened was another cough. Today was just not her day for showsdragonship.
A rather carefree Coatl approaches the stall, seemingly enjoying the salty sea breeze rippling through her feathers. She enters the stall, looking around at the trinkets when the Skydancer says her piece. She hums, sitting down before pulling a gem from a pouch in her sash. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11357535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113576/11357535_350.png[/img] [/url] So, predictions you say? Can you also predict whether another dragon can be found? Our clan has lost a dear friend of mine, almost like a sister to me in fact, and we have yet to find her. We're the leaders of our clan, after all, and I'm positive some good news would rekindle the hopes of the others in their respective searches. Mine included, of course." She gazes at the unique Skydancer, tilting her head. "Of course, if you can't learn such a thing with your powers, I understand. In fact, I would gladly accept a reading of my own future if you must." She certainly hopes this dragon can even give a hint about her dear friend Clockwork. She hasn't seen the Fae since that creature attacked the clan, and along with a few vaguely familiar faces, the reliable, serious cyborg had vanished seemingly without a trace. If one knew Eclipse as well as Clockwork did, they'd realize that she was actually holding back her own worry to try and appear calm for those around her. She had to be calm. Perhaps, even a false reading could brighten the spirits of her clanmates, especially since her own words could not. Perhaps it doesn't help that Clockwork herself was a seer of her own. Eclipse knows they trust seers like that, since Clockwork herself had been so successful. Perhaps the words of another... She can only wait for this psychic's answer. ((Clockwork was raised alongside Eclipse shortly after they hatched, and have been together ever since. Now, a (possibly Emperor, or some other behemoth taken by the Shade/some other dark thing) monster has ambushed the clan while they were moving to the Wyrmwound. Some obscure clanmates were found dead in the rubble, but others have gone missing. Clockwork, the clan leader who had been guiding the others so far, was one of the few who were missing. She's seemingly capable of defending herself (to an extent), but this monster could kill her easily. Everyone's looking for her, and many have lost hope. Eclipse, a calming voice in the midst of chaos, can only play the same old record of "Everything will be fine." for so long before others begin to ignore her. She hopes that a reading, even focused on her, could reveal something about Clockwork (and thus calm her clanmates in the process). She's really worried, but she's trying not to show it. Do what you may~!))
A rather carefree Coatl approaches the stall, seemingly enjoying the salty sea breeze rippling through her feathers. She enters the stall, looking around at the trinkets when the Skydancer says her piece. She hums, sitting down before pulling a gem from a pouch in her sash.

11357535_350.png

So, predictions you say? Can you also predict whether another dragon can be found? Our clan has lost a dear friend of mine, almost like a sister to me in fact, and we have yet to find her. We're the leaders of our clan, after all, and I'm positive some good news would rekindle the hopes of the others in their respective searches. Mine included, of course." She gazes at the unique Skydancer, tilting her head.

"Of course, if you can't learn such a thing with your powers, I understand. In fact, I would gladly accept a reading of my own future if you must." She certainly hopes this dragon can even give a hint about her dear friend Clockwork. She hasn't seen the Fae since that creature attacked the clan, and along with a few vaguely familiar faces, the reliable, serious cyborg had vanished seemingly without a trace. If one knew Eclipse as well as Clockwork did, they'd realize that she was actually holding back her own worry to try and appear calm for those around her. She had to be calm. Perhaps, even a false reading could brighten the spirits of her clanmates, especially since her own words could not.

Perhaps it doesn't help that Clockwork herself was a seer of her own. Eclipse knows they trust seers like that, since Clockwork herself had been so successful. Perhaps the words of another... She can only wait for this psychic's answer.

((Clockwork was raised alongside Eclipse shortly after they hatched, and have been together ever since. Now, a (possibly Emperor, or some other behemoth taken by the Shade/some other dark thing) monster has ambushed the clan while they were moving to the Wyrmwound. Some obscure clanmates were found dead in the rubble, but others have gone missing. Clockwork, the clan leader who had been guiding the others so far, was one of the few who were missing. She's seemingly capable of defending herself (to an extent), but this monster could kill her easily. Everyone's looking for her, and many have lost hope. Eclipse, a calming voice in the midst of chaos, can only play the same old record of "Everything will be fine." for so long before others begin to ignore her. She hopes that a reading, even focused on her, could reveal something about Clockwork (and thus calm her clanmates in the process). She's really worried, but she's trying not to show it. Do what you may~!))
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@WavesOfPeace Please do a prediction for Cation: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33734759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337348/33734759_350.png[/img] [/url] An excited wildclaw runs up to the stand and with surprising speed and neatness, pushes a small pile of coins on the stand. His cheerful demeanor seeming to spread to other dragons like an electric current (An odd trait for a dragon of the Ashfall Wastes.) "You do predictions?" The wildclaw asks, as he approaches the smaller, yet graceful skydancer. "I need help. My long time mate, Anion, she won't leave the lair. She always goes to hunt with me and I tell her jokes and talk to dragons for her. I'm worried about her, no one else in the lair seems to like her because she's so quiet and likes to be by herself. I'm afraid someone else in the lair has been hurting her and she's afraid to leave." The wildclaw looks around anxiously. Despite his concerns, positive energy seems to radiate off of him. He leans in closely and talks quietly, or rather what he thought was quiet. "I can't predict anything. I mostly just make jokes and hunt for food, but I suspect TrumpsArmpit, a rather well-respected, or completely unrespected dragon depending on who you talk to. He had issues with his father, and long story short, now has a strong dislike for any dragons not born in the Ashfall Wastes. He owns an inn, a very fancy inn, just outside the main volcano where most of my clan lives. Anion is an ice dragon and TrumpsArmpit does not like her. I'm afraid he has been hurting her, or somehow getting his father to hurt her, as he's not very strong. However, I know his father, Lyrion, very well. He's a strong warrior, and while he seems kind of angry at first, he's one of the kindest dragons I've ever met." The wildclaw lowers his voice a little bit more as he speaks to the skydancer. "I'm sorry if this is too much information all at once, but I fear for my mate. I need you to tell me, is anyone planning to harm or kill her?" [rule] [rule] [Notes: Lyrion is TrumpsArmpit's father, a kind and strong, but somewhat reclusive warrior, who named his son on a dare (He is also a shadow dragon.) TrumpsArmpit is very bitter about this, despite growing up nicely. Once he was old enough to go to the marketplaces and trading posts, he kept getting rude, and sometimes downright cruel comments made about his name and appearance, mostly made by dragons not from the fire flight. This caused him to be extremely bitter and biased against dragons not born in fire. He owns an inn outside the lair where he welcomes travelers passing through, but only ones born in fire. He constantly tries to gather materials to build a wall around the lair, in hopes that it would keep dragons of different elements out. Eventually his anger got so bad that he got a disease that caused rotting fungus to grow on his face and back. He blames any dragon of a different element for causing the disease. Cation and Anion are mates. Cation is a positively charged fire dragon who generally gets along with everyone. He radiates positive energy that puts other dragons in a much better mood, even when he's anxious himself. He can't help it. Anion, however, is the opposite, a negatively charged ice dragon. She radiates negative energy and often causes other dragons to feel sad whenever they're around her. Because of this, she usually keeps to herself or stays with Cation, when the two of them are together, their energies are neutralized and they have no effect on other dragon's moods.]
@WavesOfPeace

Please do a prediction for Cation:

33734759_350.png

An excited wildclaw runs up to the stand and with surprising speed and neatness, pushes a small pile of coins on the stand. His cheerful demeanor seeming to spread to other dragons like an electric current (An odd trait for a dragon of the Ashfall Wastes.)

"You do predictions?" The wildclaw asks, as he approaches the smaller, yet graceful skydancer. "I need help. My long time mate, Anion, she won't leave the lair. She always goes to hunt with me and I tell her jokes and talk to dragons for her. I'm worried about her, no one else in the lair seems to like her because she's so quiet and likes to be by herself. I'm afraid someone else in the lair has been hurting her and she's afraid to leave."

The wildclaw looks around anxiously. Despite his concerns, positive energy seems to radiate off of him. He leans in closely and talks quietly, or rather what he thought was quiet.

"I can't predict anything. I mostly just make jokes and hunt for food, but I suspect TrumpsArmpit, a rather well-respected, or completely unrespected dragon depending on who you talk to. He had issues with his father, and long story short, now has a strong dislike for any dragons not born in the Ashfall Wastes. He owns an inn, a very fancy inn, just outside the main volcano where most of my clan lives. Anion is an ice dragon and TrumpsArmpit does not like her. I'm afraid he has been hurting her, or somehow getting his father to hurt her, as he's not very strong. However, I know his father, Lyrion, very well. He's a strong warrior, and while he seems kind of angry at first, he's one of the kindest dragons I've ever met."

The wildclaw lowers his voice a little bit more as he speaks to the skydancer.

"I'm sorry if this is too much information all at once, but I fear for my mate. I need you to tell me, is anyone planning to harm or kill her?"

[Notes: Lyrion is TrumpsArmpit's father, a kind and strong, but somewhat reclusive warrior, who named his son on a dare (He is also a shadow dragon.) TrumpsArmpit is very bitter about this, despite growing up nicely. Once he was old enough to go to the marketplaces and trading posts, he kept getting rude, and sometimes downright cruel comments made about his name and appearance, mostly made by dragons not from the fire flight. This caused him to be extremely bitter and biased against dragons not born in fire. He owns an inn outside the lair where he welcomes travelers passing through, but only ones born in fire. He constantly tries to gather materials to build a wall around the lair, in hopes that it would keep dragons of different elements out. Eventually his anger got so bad that he got a disease that caused rotting fungus to grow on his face and back. He blames any dragon of a different element for causing the disease.

Cation and Anion are mates. Cation is a positively charged fire dragon who generally gets along with everyone. He radiates positive energy that puts other dragons in a much better mood, even when he's anxious himself. He can't help it. Anion, however, is the opposite, a negatively charged ice dragon. She radiates negative energy and often causes other dragons to feel sad whenever they're around her. Because of this, she usually keeps to herself or stays with Cation, when the two of them are together, their energies are neutralized and they have no effect on other dragon's moods.]
4xd1oW3.png
@WavesOfPeace [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36395713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363958/36395713_350.png[/img] [/url] A dark-feathered Skydancer lands in front of the stall with effortless grace, ignoring the other dragons around her. Every movement she makes rings with scornful, haughty entitlement. Yumiya flicks her tail casually to rest over her talons as she tilts her head, staring unblinkingly at the seer. In all honesty, she doesn't need a prophecy, or a prediction. If she really did need one, she could simply go to the real clairvoyants in the clan, Leilya and Rajani. It's just interesting to see what dragons like this think of her, or what they'll come up with. Most don't really know how to react. Most dragons with real fortune-telling or psychic abilities don't peddle them. Yumiya is certainly not a psychic herself, but she has a hunch that this dragon is one of the fakers, or at least has underdeveloped abilities. Yumiya is practically made of magic, and is very sensitive to auras of power. She can tell that this dragon doesn't have the particular scent of true seers. Well, perhaps the dragon is just learning to use latent powers. It's not likely, of course, but 'the benefit of the doubt', as Ilann is always saying. "What do you say, then?" Yumiya cocks her head patiently. She'll give her fellow Skydancer time to think. "A prophecy, a prediction? What do you think about me?" Yumiya is well aware that she's somewhat wasting her time. She came to this market to buy magic materials for the clan's spellcasters, not to get her fortune told by a so-called seer. The Skydancer looked like she was about to say something, but Yumiya cut her off, interested to see how she would react. "I know I might be difficult to come up with something for. It's fine, I am no normal dragon, after all. Take your time, it's not like I need this. Perhaps I could bring my clanmates here to meet you? They could teach you how to do some real predictions and prophesying, if you have the inner ability." ------ [quick lore note: yumiya is an artificial dragon made by a mad toymaker to replace his daughter, so she looks like and moves like a doll. she was animated by dark magic and is kind of spoiled. yumiya, due to her doll-like nature, is much smaller than most dragons, and is also 'beautiful' in appearance due to being a doll.]
@WavesOfPeace

36395713_350.png

A dark-feathered Skydancer lands in front of the stall with effortless grace, ignoring the other dragons around her. Every movement she makes rings with scornful, haughty entitlement.

Yumiya flicks her tail casually to rest over her talons as she tilts her head, staring unblinkingly at the seer. In all honesty, she doesn't need a prophecy, or a prediction. If she really did need one, she could simply go to the real clairvoyants in the clan, Leilya and Rajani. It's just interesting to see what dragons like this think of her, or what they'll come up with. Most don't really know how to react.

Most dragons with real fortune-telling or psychic abilities don't peddle them. Yumiya is certainly not a psychic herself, but she has a hunch that this dragon is one of the fakers, or at least has underdeveloped abilities. Yumiya is practically made of magic, and is very sensitive to auras of power. She can tell that this dragon doesn't have the particular scent of true seers.

Well, perhaps the dragon is just learning to use latent powers. It's not likely, of course, but 'the benefit of the doubt', as Ilann is always saying.

"What do you say, then?" Yumiya cocks her head patiently. She'll give her fellow Skydancer time to think. "A prophecy, a prediction? What do you think about me?"

Yumiya is well aware that she's somewhat wasting her time. She came to this market to buy magic materials for the clan's spellcasters, not to get her fortune told by a so-called seer.

The Skydancer looked like she was about to say something, but Yumiya cut her off, interested to see how she would react. "I know I might be difficult to come up with something for. It's fine, I am no normal dragon, after all. Take your time, it's not like I need this. Perhaps I could bring my clanmates here to meet you? They could teach you how to do some real predictions and prophesying, if you have the inner ability."

[quick lore note: yumiya is an artificial dragon made by a mad toymaker to replace his daughter, so she looks like and moves like a doll. she was animated by dark magic and is kind of spoiled. yumiya, due to her doll-like nature, is much smaller than most dragons, and is also 'beautiful' in appearance due to being a doll.]
xxxxxx d5529b090f743c2d57aa89a08fcbb6452177d398.png 95a8885aa639ad7fceba05d6e45f928922a0d19d.png b020a3067972f0b3e1d4d7a763e63a0a46fc1cc2.gif
peri | fr time +15 | she/her | need coffee
@ClockworkEclipse

"Ah, the loss of a friend is truly tragic." SeaBreeze looked down, wishing she had friends so she could relate, and sound more genuine. "Unfortunately, you are correct, as I can only speak the future of one who stands before me." She takes the gem from the coatl, putting it under her counter. "What I can say, however, is your fate. You seem to have suffered long due to some creature's claws, hm? I commend you for your strength at surviving." She looked over the coatl, all feathers and fabrics, a Windborn dragon if she ever saw one. She smiled a little bit at that. "And for your strength, you will be rewarded, as I see a bright light in your future. Perhaps it is your lost friend returning? Love found? I cannot say for certain, but I think you will be pleased to know that things will be looking up for you. May the tides carry your fate swiftly."
@ClockworkEclipse

"Ah, the loss of a friend is truly tragic." SeaBreeze looked down, wishing she had friends so she could relate, and sound more genuine. "Unfortunately, you are correct, as I can only speak the future of one who stands before me." She takes the gem from the coatl, putting it under her counter. "What I can say, however, is your fate. You seem to have suffered long due to some creature's claws, hm? I commend you for your strength at surviving." She looked over the coatl, all feathers and fabrics, a Windborn dragon if she ever saw one. She smiled a little bit at that. "And for your strength, you will be rewarded, as I see a bright light in your future. Perhaps it is your lost friend returning? Love found? I cannot say for certain, but I think you will be pleased to know that things will be looking up for you. May the tides carry your fate swiftly."
@AngelOfMetal (you're on thin ice with the political stuff, I hate Tru//mp like any self respecting individual, but I come here to have fun)

"Truly a most unique name of your...adversary." SeaBreeze didn't know how to approach this. She only sold fake fortunes to dragons in front of her, she wasn't some sort of dispute negotiator! However, she sensed that the wildclaw in front of her was truly worried for his mate, so she sucked it up and gave her response, regardless of how distracting all the light from the wildclaw proved to be.
"I cannot speak fates for those who do not ask for it, but I do sense your anxieties. Perhaps getting your claws dirty would help? Talk to this corrupt inn owner, perhaps get a tad violent should you think it necessary. Prove that you won't stand idly by while he scares your mate into submission. Or just guard your mate and send someone else to rough him up, someone from the Fire flight, that may work as well. But fate is not something I can see for this, only sense that has come from being all across the land. Dragons tend to listen to violence, after all." She tried not to be miffed about not getting paid, but she hadn't told a fake fortune for it, so she supposed it is fair.
@AngelOfMetal (you're on thin ice with the political stuff, I hate Tru//mp like any self respecting individual, but I come here to have fun)

"Truly a most unique name of your...adversary." SeaBreeze didn't know how to approach this. She only sold fake fortunes to dragons in front of her, she wasn't some sort of dispute negotiator! However, she sensed that the wildclaw in front of her was truly worried for his mate, so she sucked it up and gave her response, regardless of how distracting all the light from the wildclaw proved to be.
"I cannot speak fates for those who do not ask for it, but I do sense your anxieties. Perhaps getting your claws dirty would help? Talk to this corrupt inn owner, perhaps get a tad violent should you think it necessary. Prove that you won't stand idly by while he scares your mate into submission. Or just guard your mate and send someone else to rough him up, someone from the Fire flight, that may work as well. But fate is not something I can see for this, only sense that has come from being all across the land. Dragons tend to listen to violence, after all." She tried not to be miffed about not getting paid, but she hadn't told a fake fortune for it, so she supposed it is fair.
@perifinite

"As I was about to say, fake one, I need payment before I tell fortunes. I'm trying to survive, here! Can't just go around telling fates for free and expect to have food and a bed every night, can I?" Another disbeliever, here to mock her, just what she needed. And this one's particularly distasteful as well, there were plenty of magical energies surrounding her, though of what sort she cannot say. While she did quite enjoy the sight of the dark purples and the silks, she felt that the dragon underneath them did not deserve such beauty. A shame, really. All the most beautiful dragons are a Wyrmwound Roulette of personality.
@perifinite

"As I was about to say, fake one, I need payment before I tell fortunes. I'm trying to survive, here! Can't just go around telling fates for free and expect to have food and a bed every night, can I?" Another disbeliever, here to mock her, just what she needed. And this one's particularly distasteful as well, there were plenty of magical energies surrounding her, though of what sort she cannot say. While she did quite enjoy the sight of the dark purples and the silks, she felt that the dragon underneath them did not deserve such beauty. A shame, really. All the most beautiful dragons are a Wyrmwound Roulette of personality.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10