Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let A Psychic Scam Judge Your Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Allunar

"Ah, thank you for your patronage, generous one." She took the gem and placed it under her stall. "Now, let us see what can be said about you..." She looked over the wildclaw, and took particular note of the small dog that ran around her customer's feet. It is extremely cute, maybe if she made enough money she could have a dog one day.
"You seemed like an accomplished fighter, very good at what you do. Protecting that which needs protection, and what have. And you do have an aesthetic down, the rose perfectly compliments your brighter pink hues. In fact, such harmony makes me see the same for you, peace and prosperity, that is. The most of what you desire shall permeate your life to it's full extent, and you shall never think anything a dull moment. May your arrows always strike true."
@Allunar

"Ah, thank you for your patronage, generous one." She took the gem and placed it under her stall. "Now, let us see what can be said about you..." She looked over the wildclaw, and took particular note of the small dog that ran around her customer's feet. It is extremely cute, maybe if she made enough money she could have a dog one day.
"You seemed like an accomplished fighter, very good at what you do. Protecting that which needs protection, and what have. And you do have an aesthetic down, the rose perfectly compliments your brighter pink hues. In fact, such harmony makes me see the same for you, peace and prosperity, that is. The most of what you desire shall permeate your life to it's full extent, and you shall never think anything a dull moment. May your arrows always strike true."
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@MaplesHaiku

The striking colors of the wildclaw in front of her's hue reminded her of a coatl she knew, resting back at the lair, doing his darndest to help people. Is like a little brother to her, almost, though he is an actual water dragon as opposed to her own windborn nature.
"Hello, most honored one." She greeted her customer, though she sensed something arcane about his offering, and removed it not from the counter until she could have someone check it for her. For all she knew, it was enchanted to stick to her claws forever. Gods know she's been the target of spells like that in the past.
"It is a prophesy you ask, and a prophesy you shall receive. Your colors tell tales of the Tangled Wood, but not a story of an innocent trickster. No, your tale seems much darker than that, though I dare not tread into why. Your future will be exactly as you expect it to be, a sort of stasis, nothing more evil or good than what your life already is. Whatever it is you're doing, perhaps go on a better path, but my sight grants me no opinion of success or failure in your future."
@MaplesHaiku

The striking colors of the wildclaw in front of her's hue reminded her of a coatl she knew, resting back at the lair, doing his darndest to help people. Is like a little brother to her, almost, though he is an actual water dragon as opposed to her own windborn nature.
"Hello, most honored one." She greeted her customer, though she sensed something arcane about his offering, and removed it not from the counter until she could have someone check it for her. For all she knew, it was enchanted to stick to her claws forever. Gods know she's been the target of spells like that in the past.
"It is a prophesy you ask, and a prophesy you shall receive. Your colors tell tales of the Tangled Wood, but not a story of an innocent trickster. No, your tale seems much darker than that, though I dare not tread into why. Your future will be exactly as you expect it to be, a sort of stasis, nothing more evil or good than what your life already is. Whatever it is you're doing, perhaps go on a better path, but my sight grants me no opinion of success or failure in your future."
@WavesOfPeace (these are the two dragons in my lair with full bios, have a gander if you'd like!) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=387775&tab=dragon&did=41622852][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416229/41622852_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=387775&tab=dragon&did=41174858][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411749/41174858_350.png[/img][/url] An uncharacteristically small Tundra was almost bouncing around from stall to stall; she seemed to be brimming with naive joy and happiness. She was swinging along with her a basket filled with bundles of.. Rather odd items, from beautiful conch shells, to quite a few succulents, to jars of jam and cream. She herself had two extra horns, curled like those of a ram, and was wearing a rather cute-looking vest. Behind her sidled a winter wolf and a slightly nervous-looking, considerably larger coatl with downy, soft grey feathers and striking forest-green eyes half-hidden by his leafy shrowd. With the coatl ventured a deer as green as grass with a masked face, glowing softly with the pure essence of nature. "Zephyr, haven't we got everything we were asked to get.. Plus a bit more?" The oddly colourless coatl glanced down at the basket filled with oddities. "Oh come on, Birch, just one more stall! I'll pay for us both if you want anything." The tundra replied, looking just as eager. "Alright.. I suppose I, too, have spent a bit more than I should have.." Birch glances down at his own woodbasket, filled with books. "How about we get some flower crowns-" "Birch, look over there! There's this wonderful looking lady who's doing soothsaying! Can we pleaase get our fortunes told? I'm so curious!" The tundra's gaze had finally found the skydancer, and she looked doubly as excited as normal. "..Fortune telling..?" Birch gave SeaBreeze a furtive glance- he didn't believe much in predicting the future, but with a look down at Zephyr's expression, he relented. "I suppose we can, if you really want to." The pair walked over to the stand, Zephyr easily winding through the bustle of the crowd, Birch less so. "Hello! I'm Zephyr and this is my friend, Birch. It's nice to meet you! I saw your sign and I was wondering if you could tell our futures for us?" Zephyr's manner was polite, but clearly excited. They both put their treasure on the table, 1000 each. Birch faltered slightly as he handed over the money, and he was giving SeaBreeze an uncharacteristically peircing stare; he seemed to know what she was up to, though made no comment around the tundra. Zephyr's demeanour, from the swirls replacing pupils in her eyes, to the way her soft-looking fur stood puffed up in excited waves, showed a naive, innocent excitement, like that of a child.
@WavesOfPeace
(these are the two dragons in my lair with full bios, have a gander if you'd like!)
41622852_350.png
41174858_350.png
An uncharacteristically small Tundra was almost bouncing around from stall to stall; she seemed to be brimming with naive joy and happiness. She was swinging along with her a basket filled with bundles of.. Rather odd items, from beautiful conch shells, to quite a few succulents, to jars of jam and cream. She herself had two extra horns, curled like those of a ram, and was wearing a rather cute-looking vest.
Behind her sidled a winter wolf and a slightly nervous-looking, considerably larger coatl with downy, soft grey feathers and striking forest-green eyes half-hidden by his leafy shrowd. With the coatl ventured a deer as green as grass with a masked face, glowing softly with the pure essence of nature.

"Zephyr, haven't we got everything we were asked to get.. Plus a bit more?" The oddly colourless coatl glanced down at the basket filled with oddities.

"Oh come on, Birch, just one more stall! I'll pay for us both if you want anything." The tundra replied, looking just as eager.

"Alright.. I suppose I, too, have spent a bit more than I should have.." Birch glances down at his own woodbasket, filled with books. "How about we get some flower crowns-"

"Birch, look over there! There's this wonderful looking lady who's doing soothsaying! Can we pleaase get our fortunes told? I'm so curious!" The tundra's gaze had finally found the skydancer, and she looked doubly as excited as normal.
"..Fortune telling..?" Birch gave SeaBreeze a furtive glance- he didn't believe much in predicting the future, but with a look down at Zephyr's expression, he relented. "I suppose we can, if you really want to."
The pair walked over to the stand, Zephyr easily winding through the bustle of the crowd, Birch less so.

"Hello! I'm Zephyr and this is my friend, Birch. It's nice to meet you! I saw your sign and I was wondering if you could tell our futures for us?" Zephyr's manner was polite, but clearly excited.
They both put their treasure on the table, 1000 each. Birch faltered slightly as he handed over the money, and he was giving SeaBreeze an uncharacteristically peircing stare; he seemed to know what she was up to, though made no comment around the tundra. Zephyr's demeanour, from the swirls replacing pupils in her eyes, to the way her soft-looking fur stood puffed up in excited waves, showed a naive, innocent excitement, like that of a child.
when pinging me, my username is 0wO- number 0, then capital letter 'O'
@comelychrysalism (I love Zephyr and I'm her dad now)

"Why but of course, little one." SeaBreeze chuckled at the tundra's excitement, ignoring the steely glare from the coatl who seemed to know what she was up to. She put the two sacks of money under her counter.
"For you, I see a grandiose future. Everything you've ever wanted waits just around fate's bend; a beautiful lair, a loving group of friends and or family, a whole hoard of stuffed animals, everything your little heart could desire." She seems to have mistaken the tundra for an actual hatchling, instead of a dragon that just acts like one.
"As for you," she looked at Birch, "you seem the more calm and reserved type, hm? Perhaps a life more suited to reclining by a warm fire with a good book is more your speed? Well, if it is your duty to follow around this little bundle of energy I don't think I see you getting that rest quite yet." SeaBreeze chuckles. "But whatever happens in your future, I sense that you gain fulfillment from it." She knew better than to bring up the colors of the coatl, as she had seen the abandonment of hatchlings born with similar colors, it was probably something very touchy to him.
@comelychrysalism (I love Zephyr and I'm her dad now)

"Why but of course, little one." SeaBreeze chuckled at the tundra's excitement, ignoring the steely glare from the coatl who seemed to know what she was up to. She put the two sacks of money under her counter.
"For you, I see a grandiose future. Everything you've ever wanted waits just around fate's bend; a beautiful lair, a loving group of friends and or family, a whole hoard of stuffed animals, everything your little heart could desire." She seems to have mistaken the tundra for an actual hatchling, instead of a dragon that just acts like one.
"As for you," she looked at Birch, "you seem the more calm and reserved type, hm? Perhaps a life more suited to reclining by a warm fire with a good book is more your speed? Well, if it is your duty to follow around this little bundle of energy I don't think I see you getting that rest quite yet." SeaBreeze chuckles. "But whatever happens in your future, I sense that you gain fulfillment from it." She knew better than to bring up the colors of the coatl, as she had seen the abandonment of hatchlings born with similar colors, it was probably something very touchy to him.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21110071] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211101/21110071_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=3][*slaps roof of woolf* this bad boy can fit so much lore in him. it's all in his bio][/size] [font=times new roman][size=5][b]F[/b][size=2]our days marked the end of the Empolaios Caravan's stay in this part of the Starwood Strand and his company was all but ready to leave come morning, but that had never stopped Woolf from doing what he wanted, and what he wanted happened to be last minute shopping. He was carrying a masterfully embroidered tapestry through the marketplace when he heard someone call out to him. Now Woolf wasn't one to say whether certain things were real or not, but either way fortunes were great fun. He saunters over to the Skydancer's table to see what she has to offer.[/center]

21110071_350.png

[*slaps roof of woolf* this bad boy can fit so much lore in him. it's all in his bio]

Four days marked the end of the Empolaios Caravan's stay in this part of the Starwood Strand and his company was all but ready to leave come morning, but that had never stopped Woolf from doing what he wanted, and what he wanted happened to be last minute shopping.

He was carrying a masterfully embroidered tapestry through the marketplace when he heard someone call out to him. Now Woolf wasn't one to say whether certain things were real or not, but either way fortunes were great fun. He saunters over to the Skydancer's table to see what she has to offer.
OSdYejY.png
@Sanzuwu (I love your Boy's lore)

(side note: I shouldn't be allowed to listen to jazz while roleplaying gbhjnkm)

"Why hello there~ Welcome to my stand! My name is SeaBreeze, and I can tell you your fortune for just one gem or a thousand gold~" She waited for him to give her the money she required, though he presented none, so she made casual conversation until he did, or walked away. "So another vendor, hm? You come here often? I can't say I do, it's a bit far from my clan's lair to be efficient. I find that arcane dragons are some of my best customers, though, always wanting to know that which has been forbidden for them to know. Almost like children, in that regard, though I suppose being fascinated by the unknown is much better than fearing it."
She looked at the tapestry. "Mighty fine craftsmanship in that piece. If it fit with the aesthetic, I would get it for my caves. A bit too red, though." She lamented. Why aren't blues and purples a more common color, she wondered.
@Sanzuwu (I love your Boy's lore)

(side note: I shouldn't be allowed to listen to jazz while roleplaying gbhjnkm)

"Why hello there~ Welcome to my stand! My name is SeaBreeze, and I can tell you your fortune for just one gem or a thousand gold~" She waited for him to give her the money she required, though he presented none, so she made casual conversation until he did, or walked away. "So another vendor, hm? You come here often? I can't say I do, it's a bit far from my clan's lair to be efficient. I find that arcane dragons are some of my best customers, though, always wanting to know that which has been forbidden for them to know. Almost like children, in that regard, though I suppose being fascinated by the unknown is much better than fearing it."
She looked at the tapestry. "Mighty fine craftsmanship in that piece. If it fit with the aesthetic, I would get it for my caves. A bit too red, though." She lamented. Why aren't blues and purples a more common color, she wondered.
My false prophet would adore being judged by your false psychic! No backstory to him, just that he's a means-well dragon who got confused for a prophet and now he's in too deep to tell the truth. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/384016/38401595_350.png[/img]
My false prophet would adore being judged by your false psychic! No backstory to him, just that he's a means-well dragon who got confused for a prophet and now he's in too deep to tell the truth.

38401595_350.png
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Lovable

"My my, what have we here?" SeaBreeze looked at her next customer, nearly blinded by his luminescence. "I can barely see you through all the glimmer and gleam! Unfortunately, this makes my Sight a bit weaker than it usually is, and your future seems fuzzy. Studded with gems marble columns rise, alluding to a grandeur that has never existed, you seem larger than life."
@Lovable

"My my, what have we here?" SeaBreeze looked at her next customer, nearly blinded by his luminescence. "I can barely see you through all the glimmer and gleam! Unfortunately, this makes my Sight a bit weaker than it usually is, and your future seems fuzzy. Studded with gems marble columns rise, alluding to a grandeur that has never existed, you seem larger than life."
((Whoooo! She's amazing! I'm gonna quote that in his bio if that's okay with you!))

((Whoooo! She's amazing! I'm gonna quote that in his bio if that's okay with you!))

arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
[aaa! thank you! he is one of my favourites]

Woolf laughs. "Nothing wrong with a bit of red now and again! I find that it goes with my, well, everything," he says with a flourish his feathered crest.

He rests one arm on the stall, the other produces a pouch from one of his bags. "Five gems. You should value your practice, not many can claim to be..." Woolf gives the other dragon a once over and a knowing smirk, "as good as a droplet."
[aaa! thank you! he is one of my favourites]

Woolf laughs. "Nothing wrong with a bit of red now and again! I find that it goes with my, well, everything," he says with a flourish his feathered crest.

He rests one arm on the stall, the other produces a pouch from one of his bags. "Five gems. You should value your practice, not many can claim to be..." Woolf gives the other dragon a once over and a knowing smirk, "as good as a droplet."
OSdYejY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10