Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let A Psychic Scam Judge Your Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@WavesOfPeace [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42558334] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425584/42558334_350.png[/img] [/url] Espectro stared in disbelief at the skydancer before him. Where had she come from? He had been climbing the Cloudscrape Crags trying to see if the peaks contained unimaginable treasures-It is what he was known for in his clan. Digging through the toughest or strangest terrain simply to bring the best prizes to his beloved clan. It was a way for him to show his gratefulness for all they done to him as a dragon that is clinging to life. Most had shunned him for the way he was not quiet physical. Espectro has long forgotten what it felt to be alive as a normal coatl. For so long he has lived this half life where his every molecular was ripped apart and stitched back together against his will. He would find himself phasing through the ones he wanted to embrace and become a transparent spectre that spooked those around him. He has no means to control it thus it was a blessing that he had bonded with a transmuted treasure who he lovingly named Jerry. Jerry can carry his belongs when they fall through his shaking arms or the vasts amount of junk he accumulates for his lair. Espectro flicked his tongue eyeing the garbs on the skydancer before him. They seemed to imply a grace and beauty to the dragon that was before him. Was she too searching for treasure or was their a greater purpose to her arrival in these icy mountains? Espectro had studied many spells as they were needed when he was a nomad adventurer living between clan territories and abandoned ruins. He enchanted himself and familiar with a spell of protection and put up wards against hostile magic just in case this stranger turned out to be dangerous. Opening his mouth Espectro sang with a thick accent that made his words hard to understand against the violent winds of the crags. "Who is you? You came in peace?" He clutched his bag closely to his chest as if to safeguard its few supplies and rations.
@WavesOfPeace

42558334_350.png

Espectro stared in disbelief at the skydancer before him. Where had she come from? He had been climbing the Cloudscrape Crags trying to see if the peaks contained unimaginable treasures-It is what he was known for in his clan. Digging through the toughest or strangest terrain simply to bring the best prizes to his beloved clan. It was a way for him to show his gratefulness for all they done to him as a dragon that is clinging to life. Most had shunned him for the way he was not quiet physical. Espectro has long forgotten what it felt to be alive as a normal coatl. For so long he has lived this half life where his every molecular was ripped apart and stitched back together against his will. He would find himself phasing through the ones he wanted to embrace and become a transparent spectre that spooked those around him. He has no means to control it thus it was a blessing that he had bonded with a transmuted treasure who he lovingly named Jerry. Jerry can carry his belongs when they fall through his shaking arms or the vasts amount of junk he accumulates for his lair.

Espectro flicked his tongue eyeing the garbs on the skydancer before him. They seemed to imply a grace and beauty to the dragon that was before him. Was she too searching for treasure or was their a greater purpose to her arrival in these icy mountains? Espectro had studied many spells as they were needed when he was a nomad adventurer living between clan territories and abandoned ruins. He enchanted himself and familiar with a spell of protection and put up wards against hostile magic just in case this stranger turned out to be dangerous.

Opening his mouth Espectro sang with a thick accent that made his words hard to understand against the violent winds of the crags. "Who is you? You came in peace?" He clutched his bag closely to his chest as if to safeguard its few supplies and rations.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gifstormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
By Chee
It seemed that the bird accompanying him was more in charge of him than himself. Slowly the cloth covered dragon approached the stall, cautious. He asked something to the bird with him, but you couldn't understand what... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42134593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421346/42134593_350.png[/img] [/url] "Quite odd to for a seer to see a seer. Well not really see, you see?" But Since I'm here, I might as well ask for a fortune, one's own future is elusive." He handed her a single gem." This is your price, right?" [he's got quite a bio, but the gist is that he can see the future as memories (from the ~future~ whoa) he's also sick, just like his dad, infected by a parasitical fungus feeding off magic. and that's the short of it.]
It seemed that the bird accompanying him was more in charge of him than himself. Slowly the cloth covered dragon approached the stall, cautious. He asked something to the bird with him, but you couldn't understand what...

42134593_350.png

"Quite odd to for a seer to see a seer. Well not really see, you see?" But Since I'm here, I might as well ask for a fortune, one's own future is elusive."
He handed her a single gem." This is your price, right?"

[he's got quite a bio, but the gist is that he can see the future as memories (from the ~future~ whoa)
he's also sick, just like his dad, infected by a parasitical fungus feeding off magic. and that's the short of it.]
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@Roheryn

"Ah, a dragon of great fortune stand before me...yeeesss...pockets never empty for this one," SeaBreeze shifts her silks slightly. "I can tell it by the leaves and the banners. You are going to help plenty of dragons in the future, yes you are. Or perhaps things that aren't dragons? My sight does not allow for more detail on one so radiant as you. Perhaps you would be inclined to donate some money to my good friends back in the Tsunami Flats? Their fortune has been less than kind..."
@Roheryn

"Ah, a dragon of great fortune stand before me...yeeesss...pockets never empty for this one," SeaBreeze shifts her silks slightly. "I can tell it by the leaves and the banners. You are going to help plenty of dragons in the future, yes you are. Or perhaps things that aren't dragons? My sight does not allow for more detail on one so radiant as you. Perhaps you would be inclined to donate some money to my good friends back in the Tsunami Flats? Their fortune has been less than kind..."
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
@Thysteria

SeaBreeze chuckles. "Don't get your tongue in a knot, dear, I don't bite. I did put a lot of time into this stall, feel free to admire." She didn't know why, but for some reason she particularly fancies Faye, she seems more gullible than the average dragon. "For you, I see someone that lives their live in service to others, always helping others, but never yourself. Try to take a rest for a while, I hear going shopping is a great way to relax if you have the coin for it. But," she stops herself, thinking it dramatic, "do not relax for long, as your service proves invaluable to those in the...Tangled Wood? Is that what my eyes do see? Look at you, your work is becoming evident in your very being! Either way, I wish you luck on your path, you might just need it."

(ooc I absolutely love Faye, I want 20)
@Thysteria

SeaBreeze chuckles. "Don't get your tongue in a knot, dear, I don't bite. I did put a lot of time into this stall, feel free to admire." She didn't know why, but for some reason she particularly fancies Faye, she seems more gullible than the average dragon. "For you, I see someone that lives their live in service to others, always helping others, but never yourself. Try to take a rest for a while, I hear going shopping is a great way to relax if you have the coin for it. But," she stops herself, thinking it dramatic, "do not relax for long, as your service proves invaluable to those in the...Tangled Wood? Is that what my eyes do see? Look at you, your work is becoming evident in your very being! Either way, I wish you luck on your path, you might just need it."

(ooc I absolutely love Faye, I want 20)
@PricklyGoose

"Ah, your generosity is much appreciated, traveler, I can assure you this will go towards valued efforts." SeaBreeze smiled sweetly and snatched the gem from the counter, putting it below the stand in what can be assumed to be some sort of storage area. "My, your claws look incredibly beaten. Have you been on a journey for long? And your eyes..." she stared into them for a moment, lost for a split second, "yes, your eyes are weary for rest they have not gotten. I can relate to that in a sort, always on the move, just barely scraping by, you must know how that is?" SeaBreeze seemed solemn for a moment, looking down at the ground. She snapped back to her regular facade, this was no time for wallowing in self pity and regret. "Anyway, I regret to inform you that your journey will not stop yet for a while, who or whatever deemed you stay on Sornieth has not deemed your purpose fulfilled. I wish you the best in luck on your journey. And, if you ever need a place to rest your head, there is a lovely resting place in the water, right near the edge of the Tangled Wood, can't miss it. My friends could certainly use the business."
@PricklyGoose

"Ah, your generosity is much appreciated, traveler, I can assure you this will go towards valued efforts." SeaBreeze smiled sweetly and snatched the gem from the counter, putting it below the stand in what can be assumed to be some sort of storage area. "My, your claws look incredibly beaten. Have you been on a journey for long? And your eyes..." she stared into them for a moment, lost for a split second, "yes, your eyes are weary for rest they have not gotten. I can relate to that in a sort, always on the move, just barely scraping by, you must know how that is?" SeaBreeze seemed solemn for a moment, looking down at the ground. She snapped back to her regular facade, this was no time for wallowing in self pity and regret. "Anyway, I regret to inform you that your journey will not stop yet for a while, who or whatever deemed you stay on Sornieth has not deemed your purpose fulfilled. I wish you the best in luck on your journey. And, if you ever need a place to rest your head, there is a lovely resting place in the water, right near the edge of the Tangled Wood, can't miss it. My friends could certainly use the business."
@queenmagnolia

SeaBreeze seems taken aback by the sheer amount of energy in the spiral before her, but quickly regains her composure. "Ah yes, I know how fickle oracles can be. That is why I offer my sight to the world, so that they might see." She smiled at her rhyme.
"It doesn't take an oracle to say that mixing serthis venom and onyx cobra venom will create a powerful toxin indeed, even the smoke from its flame will harm a fully grown guardian." The lights around her danced, as if aware flame was being talked about. "As for gembond," she stood there a moment, truly thinking about what the outcome might be. One of her favorite people in her clan was an alchemist, though by far not so dangerous as the one before her, "I believe it might cause gembond gems with a lower heat, but it must be a stable low heat, unless you want the mixture to become volatile and explode, sending you into a coughing fit at the very best. The color will depend on which kind of serthis you obtained the venom from. Assuming it's not lethal, carmine serthis would make a lovely shade of red." She hoped that she listened to her little alchemist nearly enough to give a convincing, if almost completely falsified, answer.
@queenmagnolia

SeaBreeze seems taken aback by the sheer amount of energy in the spiral before her, but quickly regains her composure. "Ah yes, I know how fickle oracles can be. That is why I offer my sight to the world, so that they might see." She smiled at her rhyme.
"It doesn't take an oracle to say that mixing serthis venom and onyx cobra venom will create a powerful toxin indeed, even the smoke from its flame will harm a fully grown guardian." The lights around her danced, as if aware flame was being talked about. "As for gembond," she stood there a moment, truly thinking about what the outcome might be. One of her favorite people in her clan was an alchemist, though by far not so dangerous as the one before her, "I believe it might cause gembond gems with a lower heat, but it must be a stable low heat, unless you want the mixture to become volatile and explode, sending you into a coughing fit at the very best. The color will depend on which kind of serthis you obtained the venom from. Assuming it's not lethal, carmine serthis would make a lovely shade of red." She hoped that she listened to her little alchemist nearly enough to give a convincing, if almost completely falsified, answer.
@tytytytytytyty1

"Oh? And what a curious little creature you are." SeaBreeze did her best to refrain from sweeping the leaves off her stall until her customer had gone, taking the gemstone and storing it under the counter. "Now, what could you possibly want, hm? To know your grand destiny in the scheme of all things? Or perhaps just to know if trapmaking is a career you should go into?" She chuckled, then began looking over the dragon for a jumping off point. "My, your eyes stand out brilliantly against your garb. Perhaps you are misplaced, strung along to a destiny that is not your own? Or perhaps it is just aesthetic choice, I am not to say for certain. You certainly seem satisfied in your work, which I can assume is somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth, yes? If it brings you satisfaction and joy, who am I to say you should do different, hm?" SeaBreeze stopped dead in her rambling, she got an idea. "Now, you will be meeting someone very important in your destiny very soon, okay? Do not just pass them by. You will know them when you see them. Heed my words in that this dragon will change your life, for better or for worse."
@tytytytytytyty1

"Oh? And what a curious little creature you are." SeaBreeze did her best to refrain from sweeping the leaves off her stall until her customer had gone, taking the gemstone and storing it under the counter. "Now, what could you possibly want, hm? To know your grand destiny in the scheme of all things? Or perhaps just to know if trapmaking is a career you should go into?" She chuckled, then began looking over the dragon for a jumping off point. "My, your eyes stand out brilliantly against your garb. Perhaps you are misplaced, strung along to a destiny that is not your own? Or perhaps it is just aesthetic choice, I am not to say for certain. You certainly seem satisfied in your work, which I can assume is somewhere in the Viridian Labyrinth, yes? If it brings you satisfaction and joy, who am I to say you should do different, hm?" SeaBreeze stopped dead in her rambling, she got an idea. "Now, you will be meeting someone very important in your destiny very soon, okay? Do not just pass them by. You will know them when you see them. Heed my words in that this dragon will change your life, for better or for worse."
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42685237] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426853/42685237_350.png[/img] [/url] Nexus’s lip curled as he spotted the skydancer wave at him from the corner of his eye. Flashy lights and runestone. The telltale signs were obvious. A fake oracle. Haven’t seen one of these for a while. Haven’t messed with one for a while either, he realised. And what else used to cheer him up more on a bad day than disrupting such scams? The pearlcatcher feigned interest as he meandered his way over, lightly tossing his pearl from one leg to the next. “Well then, no need for introductions. Show me what you’ve got,” he proclaimed flatly, dangling a small treasure pouch in front of the skydancer as he calmed the back of his own mind to Watch for information about his new companion. (Nexus has quite a bio, though it’s a little too out of date since he basically was killed and revived since then. He may or may not be a bit less zealous than the bio proclaims now :p)

42685237_350.png

Nexus’s lip curled as he spotted the skydancer wave at him from the corner of his eye. Flashy lights and runestone. The telltale signs were obvious. A fake oracle. Haven’t seen one of these for a while.
Haven’t messed with one for a while either, he realised. And what else used to cheer him up more on a bad day than disrupting such scams?

The pearlcatcher feigned interest as he meandered his way over, lightly tossing his pearl from one leg to the next.
“Well then, no need for introductions. Show me what you’ve got,” he proclaimed flatly, dangling a small treasure pouch in front of the skydancer as he calmed the back of his own mind to Watch for information about his new companion.

(Nexus has quite a bio, though it’s a little too out of date since he basically was killed and revived since then. He may or may not be a bit less zealous than the bio proclaims now :p)
30760.pngdestinyweaver_by_adorningmoon-dbzbp87.pngtumblr_ofkweumxKI1txzxxro1_250.png tumblr_oiev0tN7JJ1txzxxro1_250.png
@Chloecat194

She takes the treasure before saying anything, tucking it under the counter of her stand. "Ah, one gifted in the art of science approaches. You must be very proud of your work, and I do not blame you! For you, I see success in that golden brown fur of yours, you will overcome any adversity in your way." A glint in the sunlight, she sees a flask of some description hanging from his belt. She pretends not to notice it, but she isn't that good at being subtle. "Ah, I see your adversity as well. Alcoholism is quite a foe indeed, not one easily overcome by anyone. But for you, triumph sings sweet melodies in your future, most generous scientist! I do hope it comes fast enough for your liking." She smiles sweetly at Jekyll, with all these dragons coming to her stand, she could fund her clan's efforts in no time! And nobody seems to have caught on that she was born a Wind dragon either, what a prosperous day indeed!
@Chloecat194

She takes the treasure before saying anything, tucking it under the counter of her stand. "Ah, one gifted in the art of science approaches. You must be very proud of your work, and I do not blame you! For you, I see success in that golden brown fur of yours, you will overcome any adversity in your way." A glint in the sunlight, she sees a flask of some description hanging from his belt. She pretends not to notice it, but she isn't that good at being subtle. "Ah, I see your adversity as well. Alcoholism is quite a foe indeed, not one easily overcome by anyone. But for you, triumph sings sweet melodies in your future, most generous scientist! I do hope it comes fast enough for your liking." She smiles sweetly at Jekyll, with all these dragons coming to her stand, she could fund her clan's efforts in no time! And nobody seems to have caught on that she was born a Wind dragon either, what a prosperous day indeed!
This isn't my best writing, and it's definitely longer than necessary, but... uh... yeah? I'm afraid I can't tip you even though I'd like to, since I just became very, very poor. Cool service you're offering, though!! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43902437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439025/43902437_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [Font=timesnewroman]Three Wildclaws ambled through the marketplace, chattering good-naturedly amongst each other. The entire trio donned armor, golden breastplates reflecting the relentless glare of the midday sun and war-torn, scarlet banners draped over their scarred wings. "Ey, Livinius, look at those shiny gems!" one of the Wildclaws crowed in a harsh, grating voice, his lip twisted into a derisive sneer. "Perfect for a lady like you." "Put a sock in it, Tranio, you asinine cur," Livinius retorted scathingly, jabbing his companion in the side with a well-placed elbow. Nevertheless, the two didn't seem truly at odds, and the argument was over before it had even begun in earnest. Within a minute, they were cackling like hyenas over some vulgar one-liner. "Pretty clothes, but the girls look better without 'em on." "Gods, there's fish everywhere. If only females were so plentiful." "Imagine all the goat-herding barbarian scum I could cut down with that sword over there." "You could fell them all with your breath, Tranio." Only one Wildclaw remained silent throughout his comrades' crude bantering. He trotted alongside them, keeping withdrawn from the conversation in favor of savoring the sights of this intriguing foreign land. The brilliant summer sky, the crystalline, azure expanse on the horizon, and the odd wares and baubles being hawked by exotic merchants were a feast for Titus' eyes. "Hey, you two, look!" Livinius pointed a sinewy finger at SeaBreeze's stall. "It's one of those future-seers." "Oh, they're always shams, I'm telling you. Two years ago some old hag told me I'd win the Civic Crown. I guess the planets didn't line up in my favor, 'cause there's no crown here," Tranio snorted in reply, not bothering to conceal his contempt. "I gambled away all my sesterces," Livinius lamented with unconvincing regret, giving his shoulders a nonchalant shrug. "Tranio spent them all on wine, didn't you? Mind if you go toss that scam-seer over there some coin, Titus?" Titus sighed heavily. As loath as he was to admit it, SeaBreeze [i]had[/i] piqued his interest, and he was curious to see if she could craft some sort of cryptic prophecy from the infinite diverging paths of the future. Or whatever. "It took me a year to save this up," he grumbled, but Livinius and Tranio were already eagerly waving him forward, faces bright with childish delight. Titus sauntered up to the calm fortune-teller, greeting her with a stiff salute and noting sourly the resplendence of her attire. She looked on without so much as a blink, her pale emerald eyes as tranquil as a secluded forest pool. The legionary brandished a small sack of rough brown fabric, shaking it so the coins within jingled enticingly. "Hail," Titus addressed tersely. He fumed inwardly as the snickering of his two companions was carried to his ears on the salty breeze. "Quaint little place you've got here. I have little faith in oracles, so let's see if you prove any less disappointing." Titus undid the knot that kept the pouch closed, allowing the glittering contents to spill forth onto SeaBreeze's counter. He deducted several gold coins before pushing the rest toward the seer. "Alright. Kindly cough up my fortune. I have places to be."[/font] [ He doesn't have a complete bio yet, but there are some informative bullet points that should do the trick. ]
This isn't my best writing, and it's definitely longer than necessary, but... uh... yeah? I'm afraid I can't tip you even though I'd like to, since I just became very, very poor.
Cool service you're offering, though!!

Three Wildclaws ambled through the marketplace, chattering good-naturedly amongst each other. The entire trio donned armor, golden breastplates reflecting the relentless glare of the midday sun and war-torn, scarlet banners draped over their scarred wings.
"Ey, Livinius, look at those shiny gems!" one of the Wildclaws crowed in a harsh, grating voice, his lip twisted into a derisive sneer. "Perfect for a lady like you."
"Put a sock in it, Tranio, you asinine cur," Livinius retorted scathingly, jabbing his companion in the side with a well-placed elbow. Nevertheless, the two didn't seem truly at odds, and the argument was over before it had even begun in earnest. Within a minute, they were cackling like hyenas over some vulgar one-liner.
"Pretty clothes, but the girls look better without 'em on."
"Gods, there's fish everywhere. If only females were so plentiful."
"Imagine all the goat-herding barbarian scum I could cut down with that sword over there."
"You could fell them all with your breath, Tranio."
Only one Wildclaw remained silent throughout his comrades' crude bantering. He trotted alongside them, keeping withdrawn from the conversation in favor of savoring the sights of this intriguing foreign land. The brilliant summer sky, the crystalline, azure expanse on the horizon, and the odd wares and baubles being hawked by exotic merchants were a feast for Titus' eyes.
"Hey, you two, look!" Livinius pointed a sinewy finger at SeaBreeze's stall. "It's one of those future-seers."
"Oh, they're always shams, I'm telling you. Two years ago some old hag told me I'd win the Civic Crown. I guess the planets didn't line up in my favor, 'cause there's no crown here," Tranio snorted in reply, not bothering to conceal his contempt.
"I gambled away all my sesterces," Livinius lamented with unconvincing regret, giving his shoulders a nonchalant shrug. "Tranio spent them all on wine, didn't you? Mind if you go toss that scam-seer over there some coin, Titus?"
Titus sighed heavily. As loath as he was to admit it, SeaBreeze had piqued his interest, and he was curious to see if she could craft some sort of cryptic prophecy from the infinite diverging paths of the future. Or whatever.
"It took me a year to save this up," he grumbled, but Livinius and Tranio were already eagerly waving him forward, faces bright with childish delight.

Titus sauntered up to the calm fortune-teller, greeting her with a stiff salute and noting sourly the resplendence of her attire. She looked on without so much as a blink, her pale emerald eyes as tranquil as a secluded forest pool. The legionary brandished a small sack of rough brown fabric, shaking it so the coins within jingled enticingly.
"Hail," Titus addressed tersely. He fumed inwardly as the snickering of his two companions was carried to his ears on the salty breeze. "Quaint little place you've got here. I have little faith in oracles, so let's see if you prove any less disappointing."
Titus undid the knot that kept the pouch closed, allowing the glittering contents to spill forth onto SeaBreeze's counter. He deducted several gold coins before pushing the rest toward the seer.
"Alright. Kindly cough up my fortune. I have places to be."

[ He doesn't have a complete bio yet, but there are some informative bullet points that should do the trick. ]
left-hori.pngright-hori.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10