Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Let A Psychic Scam Judge Your Dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@baubleBee (don't worry!! I love when people put so much work into their messages and characters!! unfortunately I don't have much time to write this ahah)

SeaBreeze looked over the magician. Was he joking? He had to know she was a fake, right? He was pulling cheap tricks just a few stands over, and he thinks she's the real deal? Well, more money for her, she supposed, as she took the gem. "Your future is somewhat of a mixed bag, isn't it? Some good, some bad, overall not changing too much. It's rather normal, which is much better than something being terribly wrong, I assure you." She spoke a bit quickly, she didn't particularly want to waste air on someone that knows she's a sham. She added a bit to the end, however. "You have great magical capability, you know. You should use it. Better people's lives and such."
@baubleBee (don't worry!! I love when people put so much work into their messages and characters!! unfortunately I don't have much time to write this ahah)

SeaBreeze looked over the magician. Was he joking? He had to know she was a fake, right? He was pulling cheap tricks just a few stands over, and he thinks she's the real deal? Well, more money for her, she supposed, as she took the gem. "Your future is somewhat of a mixed bag, isn't it? Some good, some bad, overall not changing too much. It's rather normal, which is much better than something being terribly wrong, I assure you." She spoke a bit quickly, she didn't particularly want to waste air on someone that knows she's a sham. She added a bit to the end, however. "You have great magical capability, you know. You should use it. Better people's lives and such."
gtyhuj_100x100.png Autmn_forest_2_3.jpg t-e-e-th-j-a-r.gif
Tourmaline looked away. The owl nibbled at his mane playfully, and he chuckled. "I probably could be a bit more productive... Not as fun, I suppose," he said, giving SeaBreeze a wink. He'd heard a bit about her strange fortunes, and had to see what was up for himself. He definitely knew that her prophecies were as real as his magic tricks were, but he couldn't deny the slightly relieved feeling at hearing that his future was normal. His curiosity satisfied, he turned to leave. "Thank you for your insight!" he said, trotting down the marketplace and out of sight.
Tourmaline looked away. The owl nibbled at his mane playfully, and he chuckled. "I probably could be a bit more productive... Not as fun, I suppose," he said, giving SeaBreeze a wink. He'd heard a bit about her strange fortunes, and had to see what was up for himself. He definitely knew that her prophecies were as real as his magic tricks were, but he couldn't deny the slightly relieved feeling at hearing that his future was normal. His curiosity satisfied, he turned to leave. "Thank you for your insight!" he said, trotting down the marketplace and out of sight.
bd3487a47a7f7bc95b55d9f803f29ec078fefb24.pngVert-divider-100.png ?GJCJ6=party_oras.png Vert-divider-100.pngtumblr_pkf5hmHC0E1wvvm88o1_100.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43752324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437524/43752324_350.png[/img] [/url] Suyin was walking down the marketplace, looking at all the dragons selling stuff and trying to seem inconspicuous. She was just another dragon there, after all; the only difference was that she wasn't planning to actually [i]buy [/i]anything- more like use someone else's money to buy it. As of now she had a pretty scarf wrapped around her neck that she took from someone's stall, and she was looking for anything else of interest. The Skydancer's stall caught her eye- she knows the future, and only a gem? Huh. She took a gem from a nearby Snapper (who didn't even notice her) and walked up to the stall, leaning on the table and handing the Skydancer the gem.

43752324_350.png

Suyin was walking down the marketplace, looking at all the dragons selling stuff and trying to seem inconspicuous. She was just another dragon there, after all; the only difference was that she wasn't planning to actually buy anything- more like use someone else's money to buy it. As of now she had a pretty scarf wrapped around her neck that she took from someone's stall, and she was looking for anything else of interest. The Skydancer's stall caught her eye- she knows the future, and only a gem? Huh. She took a gem from a nearby Snapper (who didn't even notice her) and walked up to the stall, leaning on the table and handing the Skydancer the gem.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Bronzewing
SeaBreeze saw the snatch, but ultimately did not comment, as she hastily tucked the gem under her stand. It just isn't her place when her crush is a brigand, is it? She looked over the dragon in front of her, all greens like it was meant to be camouflage, which is good in her apparent line of work. SeaBreeze found herself wishing that her colors matched so well. "It looks like you will be very fortunate in your future," she began "many gems and treasure lie ahead on your path. There will be others that will try to take your riches for themselves, however, you will need to guard what's yours fiercely in the coming days."

It's always nice to see another wind flight in these parts. If she wasn't bound to professionalism she would try to make a friend.
@Bronzewing
SeaBreeze saw the snatch, but ultimately did not comment, as she hastily tucked the gem under her stand. It just isn't her place when her crush is a brigand, is it? She looked over the dragon in front of her, all greens like it was meant to be camouflage, which is good in her apparent line of work. SeaBreeze found herself wishing that her colors matched so well. "It looks like you will be very fortunate in your future," she began "many gems and treasure lie ahead on your path. There will be others that will try to take your riches for themselves, however, you will need to guard what's yours fiercely in the coming days."

It's always nice to see another wind flight in these parts. If she wasn't bound to professionalism she would try to make a friend.
Bumping this thread again just in case anyone wants to participate! Same rules still apply!
Bumping this thread again just in case anyone wants to participate! Same rules still apply!
@WavesOfPeace [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44221970] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/442220/44221970_350.png[/img] [/url] Moira was born with an ability to control and a create a destiny and fate of a dragons. The purple imperial dressed in a weird looking outfit. wanders into the room out of her hidden place in the observatory, trying her best to cover most of her colors and muti-gaze, so nobody know who she is. She fears of being fought over or used by dragons who want to control her special ability. "Hello" she said quietly. She felt nervous to speak. "I hear that you're a psychic" she forced herself to say. The imperial moved in front of the Skydancer. "I can not control my.. fate" Imperial paused after realizing her poor choice of words. "I um... want to know what my future has in store for me"
@WavesOfPeace

44221970_350.png
Moira was born with an ability to control and a create a destiny and fate of a dragons. The purple imperial dressed in a weird looking outfit. wanders into the room out of her hidden place in the observatory, trying her best to cover most of her colors and muti-gaze, so nobody know who she is. She fears of being fought over or used by dragons who want to control her special ability. "Hello" she said quietly. She felt nervous to speak. "I hear that you're a psychic" she forced herself to say. The imperial moved in front of the Skydancer. "I can not control my.. fate" Imperial paused after realizing her poor choice of words. "I um... want to know what my future has in store for me"
untitled_drawing_by_weneedagyro-dd1b1ku.png
@LordBoxman

"Ah...no one can truly control their fate, can they? Only given the luxury of the illusion that they can." SeaBreeze tapped her claws on her counter in thought. Scamming true oracles and seers was always the hardest, though she hadn't been paid to say anything truthful so she could use that if this one cries fake. "Your future is exactly what you make of it. If someone harms you or harms other because of you? There is always the option to run, or to attack. Each change your fate, or at least the one you see. I see your freedom in the future, though I cannot tell you how close or far it does lie." She said with a slight smile.
@LordBoxman

"Ah...no one can truly control their fate, can they? Only given the luxury of the illusion that they can." SeaBreeze tapped her claws on her counter in thought. Scamming true oracles and seers was always the hardest, though she hadn't been paid to say anything truthful so she could use that if this one cries fake. "Your future is exactly what you make of it. If someone harms you or harms other because of you? There is always the option to run, or to attack. Each change your fate, or at least the one you see. I see your freedom in the future, though I cannot tell you how close or far it does lie." She said with a slight smile.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10