Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Games Masterlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Evaria

This thread is a brilliant no doubt :D Also, I found two more threads!

Here's Best Dragon Name - a bit similar to Most Fitting Name and Favourite Name but I guess a lil' different? - and Pick A Total Fodder Perma. Man I'm going to have a heck of a time if I want to try all these games xD
@Evaria

This thread is a brilliant no doubt :D Also, I found two more threads!

Here's Best Dragon Name - a bit similar to Most Fitting Name and Favourite Name but I guess a lil' different? - and Pick A Total Fodder Perma. Man I'm going to have a heck of a time if I want to try all these games xD
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@CapriReve Thank you, again! I've added those two to the list as well! ♥ ♥ ♥
@CapriReve Thank you, again! I've added those two to the list as well! ♥ ♥ ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
A thought just occurred to me. I was in Dragon Trading the other day and seen that the Masterlist had a "challenge" of going through each of the Give/Get threads at least once. (save for a few) Perhaps this Masterlist could have something similar? I would even be happy to make a Badge to help motivate people to play. .u.

Edit: I'd say the the ones that should be included in the challenge are the ones that require drawing and such like the Moldboard thread and Draw the Dragon above you. But, if you do complete those ones anyways, then kudos. I could also probably make a badge for that too.
A thought just occurred to me. I was in Dragon Trading the other day and seen that the Masterlist had a "challenge" of going through each of the Give/Get threads at least once. (save for a few) Perhaps this Masterlist could have something similar? I would even be happy to make a Badge to help motivate people to play. .u.

Edit: I'd say the the ones that should be included in the challenge are the ones that require drawing and such like the Moldboard thread and Draw the Dragon above you. But, if you do complete those ones anyways, then kudos. I could also probably make a badge for that too.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Ah, that’s a good idea! I don’t see why there couldn’t be something like that for this one, too. I’m at work currently, but I can see about setting it up when I get home! There could be a “normal” version that excludes the ones like moodboard, draw, etc and a “hard” version that includes them perhaps. It’s up to you if you make a badge/badges, but I definitely wouldn’t say no!
@TheWhiteTigerGod

Ah, that’s a good idea! I don’t see why there couldn’t be something like that for this one, too. I’m at work currently, but I can see about setting it up when I get home! There could be a “normal” version that excludes the ones like moodboard, draw, etc and a “hard” version that includes them perhaps. It’s up to you if you make a badge/badges, but I definitely wouldn’t say no!
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@Evaria I finally got some time to make some badges! I based them off the card apparel from one of Shadow's festivals. .u. There's a normal purple version for Normal Mode, and a Golden version with sparkles for Hard Mode! [img]https://i.imgur.com/PqjWenV.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/DgUtnU4.png[/img]
@Evaria

I finally got some time to make some badges! I based them off the card apparel from one of Shadow's festivals. .u. There's a normal purple version for Normal Mode, and a Golden version with sparkles for Hard Mode!

PqjWenV.png

DgUtnU4.png
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@TheWhiteTigerGod I love the idea behind them and they look great! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this ♥ I've added them to the front page.
@TheWhiteTigerGod I love the idea behind them and they look great! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this ♥ I've added them to the front page.
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
@Evaria

Just wanted to say thanks for making this thread, it's super useful!
@Evaria

Just wanted to say thanks for making this thread, it's super useful!
@NotQuiteToxic Aww, you're most welcome! I'm glad so many people are finding it helpful! ♥
@NotQuiteToxic Aww, you're most welcome! I'm glad so many people are finding it helpful! ♥
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
BT1N47G.png
O6cEDNG.png
x8YqlBy.gif
JvUa9ma.png
Q3xvIM.png
jh4yF3m.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
G8AyR6r.png
2VtxnMX.png
QUIpVFE.png
Da1cz0f.png
Great thread, thank you!
Great thread, thank you!
YsUBlZc.png
@Evaria
I didn't see Theme Song the Dragon Above You on the list yet, and I think it would be a good addition!
@Evaria
I didn't see Theme Song the Dragon Above You on the list yet, and I think it would be a good addition!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12