Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Lore Subsp] Ghouls (Open for Reg.)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@PricklyGoose

I'm currently mobile, but Lewin and Hydra hatched a nest recently. The babies are really cute! All xxy. *_*
@PricklyGoose

I'm currently mobile, but Lewin and Hydra hatched a nest recently. The babies are really cute! All xxy. *_*
Will Draw For Treasure
@Meilkor Aaaaa, they're all so cute! You'll definitely have to put them up for sale on the sales thread!
@Meilkor Aaaaa, they're all so cute! You'll definitely have to put them up for sale on the sales thread!
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose
Ty! ; v ; I'll do that now since I'm online.
Also...
Username: Meilkor
1st Dragon's Link: Lewin
2nd Dragon's Link Hydra
Pair Name: Murkwater
@PricklyGoose
Ty! ; v ; I'll do that now since I'm online.
Also...
Username: Meilkor
1st Dragon's Link: Lewin
2nd Dragon's Link Hydra
Pair Name: Murkwater
Will Draw For Treasure
Username: serron
Dragon Name: Unnamed as of yet, I'm looking for a good, ghoulish name once he's gened!
Dragon Image/Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=40780&tab=dragon&did=44518439 (I don't know how to make the dragon's image appear)
A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!) Well, I just bought him off the AH today so, I still need to gene him the way I want, and work on his lore, but I'll take suggestions!
Pinglist For Updates?: sure!
Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any): no thanks :)
Username: serron
Dragon Name: Unnamed as of yet, I'm looking for a good, ghoulish name once he's gened!
Dragon Image/Link: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=40780&tab=dragon&did=44518439 (I don't know how to make the dragon's image appear)
A Bit About Your Ghoul (optional!) Well, I just bought him off the AH today so, I still need to gene him the way I want, and work on his lore, but I'll take suggestions!
Pinglist For Updates?: sure!
Pinglist For Sales and/or Events? (include specifics, if any): no thanks :)
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Meilkor Added them! Also, I bought one of the lil bogsneaks. She was just so cute :D

@serron All set! I'll keep checking him to see if he's named, or you can tell me once you do!
@Meilkor Added them! Also, I bought one of the lil bogsneaks. She was just so cute :D

@serron All set! I'll keep checking him to see if he's named, or you can tell me once you do!
aUKJE16.png
Thank you, @PricklyGoose! :) Also, I have decided to name him Acanthus.
Thank you, @PricklyGoose! :) Also, I have decided to name him Acanthus.
@serron Fixed it! That's a nice name, I like it :D
@serron Fixed it! That's a nice name, I like it :D
aUKJE16.png
@PricklyGoose Thanks! It's the name of a plant with numerous thorns and spiny leaves. Seemed like a fitting name for a Ghoul :D
@PricklyGoose Thanks! It's the name of a plant with numerous thorns and spiny leaves. Seemed like a fitting name for a Ghoul :D
@PricklyGoose Since there are acually no true requierments to join the subspecies, do you have any idea to create subcategories inside of the subspecies? The [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2444252[/img] subspecies has this, which makes it interesting and i could see this here as well. Still accepting any spooky dragon, but further categorize them. I could see, that Ghouls could be categorized by color and typ of thier terts? Whitish Ghost could be called "Skeletons" or redish Capsules "Vampires" but redish Ghost would be "Carcass"(because they are fresh and the bones still show blood)? Anything that doesnt fit would still be a Ghoul, nobody should be left out.
@PricklyGoose

Since there are acually no true requierments to join the subspecies, do you have any idea to create subcategories inside of the subspecies?
The [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2444252[/img] subspecies has this, which makes it interesting and i could see this here as well.
Still accepting any spooky dragon, but further categorize them.

I could see, that Ghouls could be categorized by color and typ of thier terts? Whitish Ghost could be called "Skeletons" or redish Capsules "Vampires" but redish Ghost would be "Carcass"(because they are fresh and the bones still show blood)?
Anything that doesnt fit would still be a Ghoul, nobody should be left out.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

@Yuubi I'm definitely going to implement some sort of variants in the future. As the subspecies grows and new ideas come to mind, I'll be adding to and expanding the lore. I'll have to make sure I check other subspecies, so that I'm not really copying anything or treading into claimed territory. I may actually talk to and work with other subspecies to do that (for example, I think there's a vampire subspecies somewhere, and I know there are many "fleshy" dragon subspecies!)
@Yuubi I'm definitely going to implement some sort of variants in the future. As the subspecies grows and new ideas come to mind, I'll be adding to and expanding the lore. I'll have to make sure I check other subspecies, so that I'm not really copying anything or treading into claimed territory. I may actually talk to and work with other subspecies to do that (for example, I think there's a vampire subspecies somewhere, and I know there are many "fleshy" dragon subspecies!)
aUKJE16.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15