Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | a wandering god Judges your derg |closed
1 2 3 4 5
(she has lore :D) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43142129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431422/43142129_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]A powerful presence made herself known, with a confident walk, she made her entrance. Her looming presence and intimidating look scare the many, and just a few dare to even gaze upon her figure. She doesn't have a reassuring look. Her eyes look vacant, but you just [b]FEEL[/b] her stare, her gaze, her many eyes on you. You know she can see you and she's watching every move.[/i]
(she has lore :D)

43142129_350.png

A powerful presence made herself known, with a confident walk, she made her entrance. Her looming presence and intimidating look scare the many, and just a few dare to even gaze upon her figure. She doesn't have a reassuring look.
Her eyes look vacant, but you just FEEL her stare, her gaze, her many eyes on you. You know she can see you and she's watching every move.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif
Mithian | She/Her | +6hr
>Art Shop |
>Tumblr | Instagram
>Wishlist | Something Pretty

Uh??? What's this? trash?
vl5m1.gif
BdFxgh4.png "What a wonderful display of colors you bring!" The second magenta eyes spotted such an intriguing creature, could it still be called such?, showed herself to him, mild bewilderment and joy painted the old gods features. "I must say, I've never once seen a being much like yourself, I'd almost dare say you are most unique! But excuse my rambling, you are a beauty to behold even if some may be put off by your appearance being ever so unfamiliar. You should carry yourself with pride, not only because of the way you look of course. Surely one such as yourself did not come to this world without purpose, and I don't doubt this purpose may have left scars deeper than anyone elses."
BdFxgh4.png "What a wonderful display of colors you bring!" The second magenta eyes spotted such an intriguing creature, could it still be called such?, showed herself to him, mild bewilderment and joy painted the old gods features. "I must say, I've never once seen a being much like yourself, I'd almost dare say you are most unique! But excuse my rambling, you are a beauty to behold even if some may be put off by your appearance being ever so unfamiliar. You should carry yourself with pride, not only because of the way you look of course. Surely one such as yourself did not come to this world without purpose, and I don't doubt this purpose may have left scars deeper than anyone elses."
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41747341] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417474/41747341_350.png[/img] [/url] ooo, please do my celestial boi!! he has some lore if you'd like to check it out :>[/center]

41747341_350.png

ooo, please do my celestial boi!! he has some lore if you'd like to check it out :>
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif SHE/HER, +0

WISHLIST HERE

I ACCEPT RANDOM FRIEND REQUESTS

CHECK OUT MY NESTS!
BdFxgh4.png "Oh my, A seasoned warrior I presume? surely no peaceful dragon would have to retain such deep scars, much less carry a sword- then again I carry one myself so that statements quite void- in any case you seem like a wonderful dragon despite such a fierce getup. The smile you wear speaks far more than the scars or blade you wear. I'm sure hatchlings and juveniles alike find great joy in you everyday"
BdFxgh4.png "Oh my, A seasoned warrior I presume? surely no peaceful dragon would have to retain such deep scars, much less carry a sword- then again I carry one myself so that statements quite void- in any case you seem like a wonderful dragon despite such a fierce getup. The smile you wear speaks far more than the scars or blade you wear. I'm sure hatchlings and juveniles alike find great joy in you everyday"
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370656&tab=dragon&did=39695700][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396958/39695700_350.png[/img] [/url] Here’s Onyx, my unconventional beauty who will eventually get a makeover that makes her genes easier to breed nicely! Spines and cherub are just tricky traits ^-^; She may not have lore written yet, but I do have background for her and I can just type out the basis of her lore her. Basically when I was planning on joining the site, my Shadow Flight friend showed me her lair and started complaining about a batch of hatchlings from her favorite dragons. Her least favorite of the bunch, was this unnamed dragon. I found her adorable, which I expressed very heavily, and so my friend kindly gave her to me right when I joined, so I consider her a third progenitor! I had picked the name Onyx and here we are with her ^-^ Pearl catchers are vain according to the site somewhere, which is factored into He lore. Basically, her lore is that she may not be as shiny as the other pearlcatchers on the lair and doesn’t have a single gem genes, so they look down on her a little. Onyx wants to change that! So she’s going to get a makeover to show them who is truly the best pearlcatcher in the lair, and will always prank the dragons that look down on her as revenge. None of the pranks are harmful, just inconviences, such as getting Miracle or Pandora dirty! The Greatshell familiar on her is also from “The GREAT Greatshell Gag!” Prank that’s going around. I’ll hop on computer now to put the badge in her signature. Edit: I also just added Firefly to her on 7/16!
@Noodlesper

39695700_350.png

Here’s Onyx, my unconventional beauty who will eventually get a makeover that makes her genes easier to breed nicely! Spines and cherub are just tricky traits ^-^; She may not have lore written yet, but I do have background for her and I can just type out the basis of her lore her.

Basically when I was planning on joining the site, my Shadow Flight friend showed me her lair and started complaining about a batch of hatchlings from her favorite dragons. Her least favorite of the bunch, was this unnamed dragon. I found her adorable, which I expressed very heavily, and so my friend kindly gave her to me right when I joined, so I consider her a third progenitor! I had picked the name Onyx and here we are with her ^-^

Pearl catchers are vain according to the site somewhere, which is factored into He lore.

Basically, her lore is that she may not be as shiny as the other pearlcatchers on the lair and doesn’t have a single gem genes, so they look down on her a little. Onyx wants to change that! So she’s going to get a makeover to show them who is truly the best pearlcatcher in the lair, and will always prank the dragons that look down on her as revenge. None of the pranks are harmful, just inconviences, such as getting Miracle or Pandora dirty!

The Greatshell familiar on her is also from “The GREAT Greatshell Gag!” Prank that’s going around. I’ll hop on computer now to put the badge in her signature.

Edit: I also just added Firefly to her on 7/16!
BdFxgh4.png KInd eyes regard the newcomer, it was almost immediatelly clear this male had experienced and seen far worse than he deserved " Hello, dear what could have possibly brought you so far from your home? Surely it wasn't just to visit me. Well wether that was the reason or not, I can tell you are a diligent worker- or perhaps a leader?- with a heart scarred yet kind as it can possibly be. The sword at your side surely serves not to kill, or at least only in an emergency? You have a gentle, almost calming, demeanor about you, I'm certain your clanmates can appreciate this, no? In any case I am almost convinced what you do, you do well and with utmost care, I might just go as far as to trust you with my own fate" And with a wink Indra lets the poor soul off
BdFxgh4.png KInd eyes regard the newcomer, it was almost immediatelly clear this male had experienced and seen far worse than he deserved " Hello, dear what could have possibly brought you so far from your home? Surely it wasn't just to visit me. Well wether that was the reason or not, I can tell you are a diligent worker- or perhaps a leader?- with a heart scarred yet kind as it can possibly be. The sword at your side surely serves not to kill, or at least only in an emergency? You have a gentle, almost calming, demeanor about you, I'm certain your clanmates can appreciate this, no? In any case I am almost convinced what you do, you do well and with utmost care, I might just go as far as to trust you with my own fate" And with a wink Indra lets the poor soul off
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
[img]http://i.imgur.com/5nh4hvn.png[/img] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42845743] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/428458/42845743_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=4][font= times new roman]Samael approaches the god cautiously, his new eyes clouded with emotion. He wears armor as dark as his scales and no longer are there scars present on his body. A knowing, weary smile passes over his lips. "[b]Hello, Indra.[/b]" His voice... is different, changed completely. It doesn't sound as kind as it once had before. "[b]It's been a long time, hasn't it?[/b]" Samael inquires softly, chuckling. His presence is much more ominous... haunting almost, and deeply disturbing.[/center]
5nh4hvn.png

42845743_350.png

Samael approaches the god cautiously, his new eyes clouded with emotion. He wears armor as dark as his scales and no longer are there scars present on his body. A knowing, weary smile passes over his lips. "Hello, Indra." His voice... is different, changed completely. It doesn't sound as kind as it once had before. "It's been a long time, hasn't it?" Samael inquires softly, chuckling. His presence is much more ominous... haunting almost, and deeply disturbing.
rPflwkH.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10995430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/109955/10995430_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]I tried picking a dragon that I haven't posted in the forums too much. This is Cornelius, the Ice Reach Clan's leader. Since I don't have his lore written yet, I'll give you a little blurb on some key points. He's a kindhearted dragon that wants nothing but the best for his clan. He feels a like a huge failure, but doesn't allow others to see his self doubt. Since the takeover of his lair, he's invested himself in alchemy and the engineering of magical devices.[/center]
I tried picking a dragon that I haven't posted in the forums too much. This is Cornelius, the Ice Reach Clan's leader. Since I don't have his lore written yet, I'll give you a little blurb on some key points. He's a kindhearted dragon that wants nothing but the best for his clan. He feels a like a huge failure, but doesn't allow others to see his self doubt. Since the takeover of his lair, he's invested himself in alchemy and the engineering of magical devices.
vj20zMo.jpg
BdFxgh4.png "Oh dear, there's no reason to be so formal, I'm just a simple dragon much like yourself afterall. Now then, you my blue friend, send many different messages trough demeanor and clothing alone, the jewellery adorning your entire body speaks of elegance, perhaps even wealth, and its color is inviting and tells of the kindness of its wearer while Your coat, the tools you carry and the bandana covering your head brings the vibe of somebody with a wise yet young mind. I wonder have you acquired such a knowledgeable mind trough the years you lived or perhaps there was another influence? In any case I am most certain your soul and heart are kind and filled with knowledge you and those that surround you benefit from day to day."
With a gentle smile, the Imperials bright eyes turned to the Coatl, whose face barely peeked out beneath the others' wing, now regarding her with a calculating gaze "My fair lady, could it be you're hiding from me? I don't If I should worry about my appearance being to scary now" A low chuckle breifly shook his body "But no matter now, your hide carries the beautiful colors and shades of nature, something I myself represent and care for, and your garb is that of a healing dragon, I wonder if this means something? Or perhaps it's simply a style you've chosen for yourself, nonetheless all the different colors and hues you wear compliment you beautifuly. Where your bright eyes usually would stand out, they tie into the bright hues in your clothing. You truly did choose what you wear beautifuly, it even gives you an aura of gentle kindness no matter how fierce those bright eyes make you look."
BdFxgh4.png "Oh dear, there's no reason to be so formal, I'm just a simple dragon much like yourself afterall. Now then, you my blue friend, send many different messages trough demeanor and clothing alone, the jewellery adorning your entire body speaks of elegance, perhaps even wealth, and its color is inviting and tells of the kindness of its wearer while Your coat, the tools you carry and the bandana covering your head brings the vibe of somebody with a wise yet young mind. I wonder have you acquired such a knowledgeable mind trough the years you lived or perhaps there was another influence? In any case I am most certain your soul and heart are kind and filled with knowledge you and those that surround you benefit from day to day."
With a gentle smile, the Imperials bright eyes turned to the Coatl, whose face barely peeked out beneath the others' wing, now regarding her with a calculating gaze "My fair lady, could it be you're hiding from me? I don't If I should worry about my appearance being to scary now" A low chuckle breifly shook his body "But no matter now, your hide carries the beautiful colors and shades of nature, something I myself represent and care for, and your garb is that of a healing dragon, I wonder if this means something? Or perhaps it's simply a style you've chosen for yourself, nonetheless all the different colors and hues you wear compliment you beautifuly. Where your bright eyes usually would stand out, they tie into the bright hues in your clothing. You truly did choose what you wear beautifuly, it even gives you an aura of gentle kindness no matter how fierce those bright eyes make you look."
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
Thank you so much!)
Thank you so much!)
Kano3Shuuya.png
1 2 3 4 5