Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Astral bodies (Star/Con!)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mystiek Awesome!! Thank you so much!
@Mystiek Awesome!! Thank you so much!
Asa
He/they/it
FR+0
I use a
screenreader!
kUt1yup.gif
aBEGyrO.png
I love this! :O @Mystiek Does this pretty lady fit into any of these? Seems like she's a near fit for a few of them but I'm not sure T^T [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44069855] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440699/44069855_350.png[/img] [/url]
I love this! :O

@Mystiek Does this pretty lady fit into any of these? Seems like she's a near fit for a few of them but I'm not sure T^T

44069855_350.png
lurking_in_the_shadows_by_king_lulu_deer-dcb5kzc.gif
@SakuraMochi
She can easily fit as a zodiac representation! As zodiacs come in all colors of all kinds and hold different meanings depending on the clan, that would leave all her lore up to how you feel about the zodiacs and you can even make a whole thing up to add to your clans lore about how the stars affect your dragons.

And that’s a really pretty dragon might I add!
@SakuraMochi
She can easily fit as a zodiac representation! As zodiacs come in all colors of all kinds and hold different meanings depending on the clan, that would leave all her lore up to how you feel about the zodiacs and you can even make a whole thing up to add to your clans lore about how the stars affect your dragons.

And that’s a really pretty dragon might I add!
4xTBSTZ.png
If you already have a pair set up, i’d love to be on a pinglist if possible?
If you already have a pair set up, i’d love to be on a pinglist if possible?
Uq1cq4S.png
@Mystiek
Very cool! I have a lot of work to do for lore in general but I'd love to incorporate all the star stuffs when I get around to writing it *^* I'm big into the zodiac so this is really awesome.

And thank you! She used to have metallic instead but I think this suits her soo much better.
@Mystiek
Very cool! I have a lot of work to do for lore in general but I'd love to incorporate all the star stuffs when I get around to writing it *^* I'm big into the zodiac so this is really awesome.

And thank you! She used to have metallic instead but I think this suits her soo much better.
lurking_in_the_shadows_by_king_lulu_deer-dcb5kzc.gif
@Thornasaur
I do have a pair setup but since this is only the dragon share forum I don’t have a pingslist for buyers here. But if you’d like I can give you a personal ping and you could ask others in the subspecies or similar to the subspecies to get a ping.

@SakuraMochi I know this might be a little late but would you like to be added to the registered list for anyone looking to see if your breeding or anything? I just didn’t want to suddenly surprise ping you since I’ve been really really busy recently irl
@Thornasaur
I do have a pair setup but since this is only the dragon share forum I don’t have a pingslist for buyers here. But if you’d like I can give you a personal ping and you could ask others in the subspecies or similar to the subspecies to get a ping.

@SakuraMochi I know this might be a little late but would you like to be added to the registered list for anyone looking to see if your breeding or anything? I just didn’t want to suddenly surprise ping you since I’ve been really really busy recently irl
4xTBSTZ.png
Happy October everyone!
Don’t forget to be spooky and have fun this month & I do apologize for being inactive of this thread for such a time I’ve been very busy irl
Happy October everyone!
Don’t forget to be spooky and have fun this month & I do apologize for being inactive of this thread for such a time I’ve been very busy irl
4xTBSTZ.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45165873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451659/45165873_350.png[/img] [/url] Would this gal fit as a Zodiac Variant? :0

45165873_350.png

Would this gal fit as a Zodiac Variant? :0
@SeaRaccoon
Yes she would! And I do apologize for my late reply my irl has been hectic..
@SeaRaccoon
Yes she would! And I do apologize for my late reply my irl has been hectic..
4xTBSTZ.png
@Mystiek I’d love to be added to the ping list for your pair!
@Mystiek I’d love to be added to the ping list for your pair!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6