Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [VIDEO SERIES] Decked Out Dragons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ashmee I’ still so happy and surprised haha, I love Lonnie and am so grateful you like her too!
@ashmee I’ still so happy and surprised haha, I love Lonnie and am so grateful you like her too!
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@ashmee

i love this series so far and am so excited to see some gorgeous dragons from fellow fr players!! just a question though, are apparel/gene plans counted or do you look at what the current dragon looks like?
@ashmee

i love this series so far and am so excited to see some gorgeous dragons from fellow fr players!! just a question though, are apparel/gene plans counted or do you look at what the current dragon looks like?
wishing you the best.
This is amazing, we need more FR youtubers! And all the dragons showcased looked amazing! I can't wait for the next episode, it's gonna be great!
This is amazing, we need more FR youtubers! And all the dragons showcased looked amazing! I can't wait for the next episode, it's gonna be great!
XF1O9cQ.png
[quote name="goldevines" date="2018-10-06 18:16:23" ] @ashmee i love this series so far and am so excited to see some gorgeous dragons from fellow fr players!! just a question though, are apparel/gene plans counted or do you look at what the current dragon looks like? [/quote] sorry for the late response!! i've been super busy. i haven't really thought about it, to be totally honest? in a case where a dragon i was looking at had a planned appearance in their bio, i definitely wouldn't be opposed to showing it, at the very least! but most of the focus would probably be on their appearance in the now.
goldevines wrote on 2018-10-06 18:16:23:
@ashmee

sorry for the late response!! i've been super busy.

i haven't really thought about it, to be totally honest? in a case where a dragon i was looking at had a planned appearance in their bio, i definitely wouldn't be opposed to showing it, at the very least! but most of the focus would probably be on their appearance in the now.
@ashmee
This is actually a really neat idea. I love it~
I would love to be placed on the pinglist for a new video. c: These dragons that you have chosen are all great! :D
@ashmee
This is actually a really neat idea. I love it~
I would love to be placed on the pinglist for a new video. c: These dragons that you have chosen are all great! :D
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
Hey, congrats @fitz!
@ashmee
If by some miracle one of my dergs catch your eye, go ahead! XD
Hey, congrats @fitz!
@ashmee
If by some miracle one of my dergs catch your eye, go ahead! XD
@ashmee I'd love a new EP ping!
And feel free to pick a dreegle from my lair if you feel like it!
@ashmee I'd love a new EP ping!
And feel free to pick a dreegle from my lair if you feel like it!
jUpNOOr.png
@ashmee I really like this series! ^-^ Here is one of my favorite dragons, Cepheus if you like him [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43699812] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/436999/43699812_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I also be added to the pinglist?
@ashmee
I really like this series! ^-^
Here is one of my favorite dragons, Cepheus if you like him

43699812_350.png

Could I also be added to the pinglist?
hi guys! ♥ just a quick update!

i've got all five dragons for the next video bookmarked and am hoping to get half of it recorded tomorrow and the other half recorded early next week. ideally, the video itself will be up sometime mid week, but we'll see what happens!

i also drafted my ideas for a decked out dragons badge as well as a banner! these will be little graphics that people whose dragons have been featured can slap on the dragon's profile if they want to, just for fun and pride! i have no estimate as to when i'll be able to finish those, but i'm super excited to make them!
hi guys! ♥ just a quick update!

i've got all five dragons for the next video bookmarked and am hoping to get half of it recorded tomorrow and the other half recorded early next week. ideally, the video itself will be up sometime mid week, but we'll see what happens!

i also drafted my ideas for a decked out dragons badge as well as a banner! these will be little graphics that people whose dragons have been featured can slap on the dragon's profile if they want to, just for fun and pride! i have no estimate as to when i'll be able to finish those, but i'm super excited to make them!
@ashmee

woah this is really cool i watched everything you did, and i would love to see more ^>^

And if you wanted to cover any dragons in my lair feel free to explore, as a warning i do have a rather large clan, and a lot of it is WIP so dont feel obligated to look at anything at all XD

I wanna be on the pinglist for this when you make new episodes and the like :D
@ashmee

woah this is really cool i watched everything you did, and i would love to see more ^>^

And if you wanted to cover any dragons in my lair feel free to explore, as a warning i do have a rather large clan, and a lot of it is WIP so dont feel obligated to look at anything at all XD

I wanna be on the pinglist for this when you make new episodes and the like :D
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11