Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [VIDEO SERIES] Decked Out Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Oh my gosh I love this idea! Just subscribed, I offer up my lair for scrutiny as well!

Oh my gosh I love this idea! Just subscribed, I offer up my lair for scrutiny as well!

Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
This idea is so good, and your dragons are so cute! You are more than welcome to check out my lair, if you'd like. I think Ruby, Daja, and Zair would probably fit best with the show, but all are free game!
This idea is so good, and your dragons are so cute! You are more than welcome to check out my lair, if you'd like. I think Ruby, Daja, and Zair would probably fit best with the show, but all are free game!
I love this idea! Could I be put on the ping list for new episodes please?
I'd love it if you checked out my lair to see if anyone catches your eye!
I love this idea! Could I be put on the ping list for new episodes please?
I'd love it if you checked out my lair to see if anyone catches your eye!
CJlkjvl.png
Oo what a great idea! May I be put on The pinglist for new episodes? You can check out my lair if you’d like!
Oo what a great idea! May I be put on The pinglist for new episodes? You can check out my lair if you’d like!
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
Feel free to take a peek at some of the dragons in my lair. :) I'll have to watch your videos soon! Tons of my first page has lore, apparel, skins, everything mentioned ;)
Feel free to take a peek at some of the dragons in my lair. :) I'll have to watch your videos soon! Tons of my first page has lore, apparel, skins, everything mentioned ;)
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
I loved the first video so much!! Would love to see more episodes in the future ^^ you can always check out my lair if you’re up for it. Can’t wait for the next episode!! <3
I loved the first video so much!! Would love to see more episodes in the future ^^ you can always check out my lair if you’re up for it. Can’t wait for the next episode!! <3
rPflwkH.png
@ashmee this is the cutest idea!! I'd love a ping for new episodes and you're more than welcome to check out my lair (lord knows I have way too many dragons that I'm far too attached to)
@ashmee this is the cutest idea!! I'd love a ping for new episodes and you're more than welcome to check out my lair (lord knows I have way too many dragons that I'm far too attached to)
: pixel adopt shop
: she/her | hufflepuff
: infp | neutral good
: gemini | +2 FR time
tumblr_pstfxpp5Tp1ugssd3o4_400.png
Woah! That was a nice video, the editing you did to it really made it awesome! I'd love a ping for when you make another video! Feel free to check out my lair if you'd like, it's still a work in progress but if anyone catches your eye in there then go wild! ^^
Woah! That was a nice video, the editing you did to it really made it awesome! I'd love a ping for when you make another video! Feel free to check out my lair if you'd like, it's still a work in progress but if anyone catches your eye in there then go wild! ^^
7J1Hgbi.pngHHHh
thanks for all of the support as always, guys!! ♥

because this series got way more interest than i thought it would, i'm gonna start featuring five dragons per episode as of episode 2, which should become the standard apart from any specials or themed episodes in the future! i'm also picking out those five dragons i'll be featuring next right now, so i should be able to record the video this weekend or early next week and have it up a couple of days after the fact!

and just so everyone who ever puts their lair forward knows, everyone's usernames and id numbers have been going straight onto a to-do list, of sorts. if one of your dragons isn't featured in the next episode, it will still be featured sometime in the future!

thanks for all of the support as always, guys!! ♥

because this series got way more interest than i thought it would, i'm gonna start featuring five dragons per episode as of episode 2, which should become the standard apart from any specials or themed episodes in the future! i'm also picking out those five dragons i'll be featuring next right now, so i should be able to record the video this weekend or early next week and have it up a couple of days after the fact!

and just so everyone who ever puts their lair forward knows, everyone's usernames and id numbers have been going straight onto a to-do list, of sorts. if one of your dragons isn't featured in the next episode, it will still be featured sometime in the future!

here's episode #2, featuring FIVE awesome dragons from the lairs of @stunflower, @Ophionyx, @Wendiz, @Anticx and @starbelly! ♥ [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keTvzQSkeC0][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/G04W01U.png[/img][/center][/url] [center][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u76K18dlKuE][size=5][u][b]Watch it here![/b][/u][/size][/url] [size=2]@Disillusionist @Sealterbloind @JamminWithJimon @dividedAnimus @Marrigan @dragonlady1803 @starbelly @Hexingisfun @Cringeworthi @OnABadBet @Cathatt[/size][/center]
here's episode #2, featuring FIVE awesome dragons from the lairs of @stunflower, @Ophionyx, @Wendiz, @Anticx and @starbelly! ♥

G04W01U.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11