Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] my laire
1 2
I'm possibly looking at an overhaul, so I welcome suggestions as to which dragons I should keep/sell, how much they would go for, and whether I should flatsale or auction.
I've got some oldies and some g1s
I'm possibly looking at an overhaul, so I welcome suggestions as to which dragons I should keep/sell, how much they would go for, and whether I should flatsale or auction.
I've got some oldies and some g1s
He/him & they/them
I know you're probably not looking to sell Solaris, but if you are, lemme know!
I know you're probably not looking to sell Solaris, but if you are, lemme know!
Akhilleus.gif
@possums I might, actually.
i'm not terribly attached to him and was actually made an offer that I had accepted once before, but it wasn't followed up on.
though that was before I developed plans for him.
do you have anything in mind?
@possums I might, actually.
i'm not terribly attached to him and was actually made an offer that I had accepted once before, but it wasn't followed up on.
though that was before I developed plans for him.
do you have anything in mind?
He/him & they/them
@cryptnoch If you nest Aon/Hesipiphony again I would love one of their hatchlings! specifically a female noc
@cryptnoch If you nest Aon/Hesipiphony again I would love one of their hatchlings! specifically a female noc
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@gbot13
I was planning on making it a spiral/ridge pair.
Would you like a spiral?
@gbot13
I was planning on making it a spiral/ridge pair.
Would you like a spiral?
He/him & they/them
@cryptnoch :l No, not really.
@cryptnoch :l No, not really.
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@Cryptnoch I like some of your 6 digits and Happiness, but they're probably out of my price range. The most interesting thing is I was looking through your dragons and recognized the name Ielii. I actually have his and Kyna's daughter. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29830012] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/298301/29830012_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Cryptnoch

I like some of your 6 digits and Happiness, but they're probably out of my price range.

The most interesting thing is I was looking through your dragons and recognized the name Ielii. I actually have his and Kyna's daughter.

29830012_350.png
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Cryptnoch I would buy Binary in a hot minute. There are quite a few of yours I think are very pretty! You should pop a thread in sales with prices:D
@Cryptnoch I would buy Binary in a hot minute. There are quite a few of yours I think are very pretty! You should pop a thread in sales with prices:D
@HopperUK
Binary is the last remnant of a long standing breeding pair that I sent to a wind nest which never returned XD
You can have him for free if you think of a cool outfit, and on the condition that you return or resell rather than exalt him.
@HopperUK
Binary is the last remnant of a long standing breeding pair that I sent to a wind nest which never returned XD
You can have him for free if you think of a cool outfit, and on the condition that you return or resell rather than exalt him.
He/him & they/them
@Gbot13a ridgeback, then?
@Gbot13a ridgeback, then?
He/him & they/them
1 2