Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Goldenrod/Goldenrod/Aqua-Turq Advice
[center][u][b]No need to ping[/center][/b][/u] I finally finished gene changing this pair and wanted some opinions [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34407619] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/344077/34407619_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34108913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341090/34108913_350.png[/img] [/url] 1. Should I put them on a light nest (my flight) or would it be worth finding a lightning nest 2. What would be a good price to start their babies at (I have a general idea) 3. Would anyone be interested in buying their babies? They have 2 set to hatch June 25th
No need to ping

I finally finished gene changing this pair and wanted some opinions

34407619_350.png

34108913_350.png

1. Should I put them on a light nest (my flight) or would it be worth finding a lightning nest

2. What would be a good price to start their babies at (I have a general idea)

3. Would anyone be interested in buying their babies? They have 2 set to hatch June 25th
tumblr_mq75ka4Bqq1sq3u5to1_500.gif
I personally think that the lightning eyes look fantastic on Aldmer, so it might be worth it to find a lightning nest. However the light eyes don't look bad either.
I personally think that the lightning eyes look fantastic on Aldmer, so it might be worth it to find a lightning nest. However the light eyes don't look bad either.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif

fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Bump
Bump
@Cindella
I think they are really lovely, but there's one problem: this specific combination is everywhere. They were pretty popular 1-2 years ago. Even I have an identical pair. It's the same with those XXX Radioactive Bogsneaks - they are basically fodder. I myself price them around 30kt and exalt the remaining dragons after a week. It's a shame because they are so pretty and I personally love them.

As for the eyes: I think both Light and Lightning eyes work on them, so you don't necessarily need to rent one. I don't think it would change the amount of interested people, but I could be wrong.
@Cindella
I think they are really lovely, but there's one problem: this specific combination is everywhere. They were pretty popular 1-2 years ago. Even I have an identical pair. It's the same with those XXX Radioactive Bogsneaks - they are basically fodder. I myself price them around 30kt and exalt the remaining dragons after a week. It's a shame because they are so pretty and I personally love them.

As for the eyes: I think both Light and Lightning eyes work on them, so you don't necessarily need to rent one. I don't think it would change the amount of interested people, but I could be wrong.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Lichtdrache oh really? I searched the colors up and there weren’t many on the site for wildclaws and coatls, I hope they sell ok...
@Lichtdrache oh really? I searched the colors up and there weren’t many on the site for wildclaws and coatls, I hope they sell ok...
I would be interested in a hatchling!! =)
I would be interested in a hatchling!! =)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 0Eukkgx.png indy | she/her | fr+1 :)
wishlist / pinkerlocke / challenges
@Cindella
Maybe you're right, there aren't that many Coatls or Wildclaws, but lots of Imperials. You should always give it a try. I was only speaking from personal experience, but my hatchlings usually turn out to be Imperials, so it might be different in your case.
@Cindella
Maybe you're right, there aren't that many Coatls or Wildclaws, but lots of Imperials. You should always give it a try. I was only speaking from personal experience, but my hatchlings usually turn out to be Imperials, so it might be different in your case.
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@StilinskiSpark the nest hatched today if you were still interested
@StilinskiSpark the nest hatched today if you were still interested