Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ic] gened garnet, antique xxy g1s
1 2 3
@kingdoms

I'm out of lair space to take in new permas but I'd love to see where she goes (if she does) :)
@kingdoms

I'm out of lair space to take in new permas but I'd love to see where she goes (if she does) :)
YAzXKmc.gif
Definitely still interested in Roa; I’d love a ping if either of them get auctioned!
Definitely still interested in Roa; I’d love a ping if either of them get auctioned!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@kingdoms I'd love to offer 7kg for that antique girl. (Love to, but don't have it right now >.>) If you'd consider a payment plan or hold, I'd scramble to work it out!
@kingdoms I'd love to offer 7kg for that antique girl. (Love to, but don't have it right now >.>) If you'd consider a payment plan or hold, I'd scramble to work it out!
I am interested in both of them, although other peoples art choices really doesn't add to the value for me personally. If they come into my lair their lore, outfits etc will get changed to match the rest of my clan. I am significantly more interested that they are unbred G1s. If you were to sell them, I would do it as an auction. I think 8kg is quite high compared to others but you never know.
I am interested in both of them, although other peoples art choices really doesn't add to the value for me personally. If they come into my lair their lore, outfits etc will get changed to match the rest of my clan. I am significantly more interested that they are unbred G1s. If you were to sell them, I would do it as an auction. I think 8kg is quite high compared to others but you never know.
duHgkuH.png
@kingdoms - hey! i'd definitely shoot for 5-7kg for Belial and 6-8kg for Roa. Economy isn't great rn but they are both gened and have lovely colors, plus Bel has wc!
@kingdoms - hey! i'd definitely shoot for 5-7kg for Belial and 6-8kg for Roa. Economy isn't great rn but they are both gened and have lovely colors, plus Bel has wc!
@kingdoms: Just poking by to say I'm interested in Roa~ ^ ^ I love how you've designed her and am curious if her accent would be available when/if you decide to sell her?
@kingdoms: Just poking by to say I'm interested in Roa~ ^ ^ I love how you've designed her and am curious if her accent would be available when/if you decide to sell her?
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@kingdoms Argh... How long a hold/payment plan would you be willing to do for Roa? >.>
@kingdoms Argh... How long a hold/payment plan would you be willing to do for Roa? >.>
@kingdoms I'd be willing to pay 8kg for Belial if you were willing to do a hold? (Or if you're looking for more for him, please let me know, I need him in my lair!)
@kingdoms I'd be willing to pay 8kg for Belial if you were willing to do a hold? (Or if you're looking for more for him, please let me know, I need him in my lair!)
@kingdoms

What do you value Roa at?
@kingdoms

What do you value Roa at?
Akhilleus.gif
I can put down an offer of 7.5kg(upfront, no payment plans) on Roa, though please let me know if you decide to auction, of course!
I can put down an offer of 7.5kg(upfront, no payment plans) on Roa, though please let me know if you decide to auction, of course!
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
1 2 3