Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [ic] gened garnet, antique xxy g1s
1 2 3
[center][size=2][b]edit:[/b] im most probably going to sell/auction these two g1s ,, i'd like to hear some offers (i can do holds so it doesn't matter if you don't have enough atm) and opinions on whether i should sell or auction as well :> (if you're interested as well, i don't mind selling their accents along with them, though im a little more attached to belial's accent) [s]im not sure if im going to sell them yet, but i'd like some info on their value/worth, if i were to sell them! would also like to know if anyone would be interested if i happen to sell them c:[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39646617] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/396467/39646617_350.png[/img] [/url] garnet vipera/garnet alloy/copper glimmer (has a ton of expensive art) common shadow eyes [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40634524] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406346/40634524_350.png[/img] [/url] antique jaguar/antique bee/auburn basic (has a lot of expensive art too) common arcane eyes
edit: im most probably going to sell/auction these two g1s ,, i'd like to hear some offers (i can do holds so it doesn't matter if you don't have enough atm) and opinions on whether i should sell or auction as well :>

(if you're interested as well, i don't mind selling their accents along with them, though im a little more attached to belial's accent)

im not sure if im going to sell them yet, but i'd like some info on their value/worth, if i were to sell them! would also like to know if anyone would be interested if i happen to sell them c:

39646617_350.png

garnet vipera/garnet alloy/copper glimmer
(has a ton of expensive art)
common shadow eyes

40634524_350.png

antique jaguar/antique bee/auburn basic
(has a lot of expensive art too)
common arcane eyes
yv0mNts.png
@kingdoms I'd be interested if you sell Roa, but I doubt I'd be able to offer enough... She's an absolute stunner, though, and my favourite colour! What a perfect girl <3
@kingdoms I'd be interested if you sell Roa, but I doubt I'd be able to offer enough... She's an absolute stunner, though, and my favourite colour! What a perfect girl <3
@Kingdoms can’t help on the pricing but if you plan to sell Belial i’d Love a ping!
@Kingdoms can’t help on the pricing but if you plan to sell Belial i’d Love a ping!
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
Pretty, pretty babs. Hope you can get some nice offes! But I think you should keep
Pretty, pretty babs. Hope you can get some nice offes! But I think you should keep
CXuWKHk.png
I would be hugely interested in Belial if you decide to sell him. <3
I would be hugely interested in Belial if you decide to sell him. <3
@kingdoms
aaa I would be v interested in Roa! do you factor in the art with her price tho? i wouldn't have too much interest in it :<
@kingdoms
aaa I would be v interested in Roa! do you factor in the art with her price tho? i wouldn't have too much interest in it :<
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
Thanks for the info! I understand haha, sounds good!
Thanks for the info! I understand haha, sounds good!
_______ sxMU55W.png ___
e. off. | she - her | fr +2
search for a place to rest old bones

VIOLENT DELIGHTS HAVE VIOLENT ENDS
@kingdoms

If you sell them, you should do an auction. Those are some pretty valuable colors, and being unbred makes them more valuable still. I wouldn't start an auction below 5kg; you might get bites at 10kg, even.
@kingdoms

If you sell them, you should do an auction. Those are some pretty valuable colors, and being unbred makes them more valuable still. I wouldn't start an auction below 5kg; you might get bites at 10kg, even.
b6c909a097384df55457cdfcbf869a92.png
@Kingdoms

Oh yea I remember that double antique mmmm
@Kingdoms

Oh yea I remember that double antique mmmm
YAzXKmc.gif
@kingdoms

i would love to be pinged if you sell that double garnet boy!! (id love to offer abt 15kg on him but sadly i dont have the money rn LOLOLOL)
@kingdoms

i would love to be pinged if you sell that double garnet boy!! (id love to offer abt 15kg on him but sadly i dont have the money rn LOLOLOL)
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
1 2 3