Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Theme Discussion: Favorites
1 2 3
@Anslord Sighe realy beautifull! Great nature rep.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
[quote name="Alkhor" date="2018-06-10 16:37:04" ] @Anslord Sighe realy beautifull! Great nature rep. [/quote] [center]ahhhh thank you so so much! She's my first and only permababy and I am so happy with how she turned out![/center]
Alkhor wrote on 2018-06-10 16:37:04:
ahhhh thank you so so much! She's my first and only permababy and I am so happy with how she turned out!
Anslord_imp_1.png
@Psychopomp Your little Demon looks adorable with those uncommon eyes (It doesn't help that bb snappers look so cute anyways)

@Ashealath Between filigree and those glowing eyes Saccharum looks positively angelic

@Avariae Anubis looks amazingly spooky with hose glowing eyes. The layering with the headdress works surprisingly well!

@Colofe Ebony is amazing! I'm wouldn't breed change because I have a problem with skydancers but a quick scry says she looks great as a spiral or pearlcatcher.

@escapedpixel Stardust's unusual matching eyes are so good. THats secondairy matching is pro.

@Psychopomp Your little Demon looks adorable with those uncommon eyes (It doesn't help that bb snappers look so cute anyways)

@Ashealath Between filigree and those glowing eyes Saccharum looks positively angelic

@Avariae Anubis looks amazingly spooky with hose glowing eyes. The layering with the headdress works surprisingly well!

@Colofe Ebony is amazing! I'm wouldn't breed change because I have a problem with skydancers but a quick scry says she looks great as a spiral or pearlcatcher.

@escapedpixel Stardust's unusual matching eyes are so good. THats secondairy matching is pro.

@SilverLately thank you!
@SilverLately thank you!
@silverlately thank you so much! Saccharum is one my favorites~
@silverlately thank you so much! Saccharum is one my favorites~
XdKddgH.png
@Silverlately Thanks a ton!
@Silverlately Thanks a ton!
flc0nOM.png
@Snapdragoon

Haha you posted a multi-eye with many-eyes accent just before me and @Incarnate with theirs right after, neat luck lol! Gratz on your multi btw, he looks amazing! I appreciate crackle looking so good on him too, love that gene when it blends well
@Snapdragoon

Haha you posted a multi-eye with many-eyes accent just before me and @Incarnate with theirs right after, neat luck lol! Gratz on your multi btw, he looks amazing! I appreciate crackle looking so good on him too, love that gene when it blends well
Henlo :D
@Snapdragoon
*boops Selenite in his many eyes*
But seriously, 99 is so dang many. I got really lucky with mine in comparison
@Snapdragoon
*boops Selenite in his many eyes*
But seriously, 99 is so dang many. I got really lucky with mine in comparison
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
@Condemned

Not only that, but both our spirals are silver/x/white! What's the chance heh? Thank you so much, Inid is gorgeous as well. Those fire eyes look amazing.

@Incarnate

Yeah, it was...a journey, but I'm glad I didn't give up!
*boops Nineteen's boggle nose*
@Condemned

Not only that, but both our spirals are silver/x/white! What's the chance heh? Thank you so much, Inid is gorgeous as well. Those fire eyes look amazing.

@Incarnate

Yeah, it was...a journey, but I'm glad I didn't give up!
*boops Nineteen's boggle nose*
MdXUaPI.png ePOliyb.png
92n1dwB.png
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
T429jqB.pngT429jqB.png Be careful typing my username
for pings: there are two o's!

He/They
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
1 2 3