Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet Angel, an Emperor!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
@Starwindrider

Leo grinned and looked over at Miren. Nodding but also making some motions to signal that she can't speak. Finally she found a small rock and wrote in the dirt. 'My name is Leocadia.' Though she was unaware if the Emperor could read or not. Though she was curious and handed the rock to the emperor. Attempting to ask if the Emperor could write maybe?
@Starwindrider

Leo grinned and looked over at Miren. Nodding but also making some motions to signal that she can't speak. Finally she found a small rock and wrote in the dirt. 'My name is Leocadia.' Though she was unaware if the Emperor could read or not. Though she was curious and handed the rock to the emperor. Attempting to ask if the Emperor could write maybe?
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@TimeStandStill

Angel read the words the Fae wrote. Accepting the rock Leocadia passed her, she scrawled a few words in the dirt. If one could decipher her rather horrendous handwriting, it read: "Leocadia nice name!"

"Ah," Miren smiled apologetically, "Angel's handwriting isn't the best, as you can see."
@TimeStandStill

Angel read the words the Fae wrote. Accepting the rock Leocadia passed her, she scrawled a few words in the dirt. If one could decipher her rather horrendous handwriting, it read: "Leocadia nice name!"

"Ah," Miren smiled apologetically, "Angel's handwriting isn't the best, as you can see."
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Lady SparkleFloof started vibrating to the point where she started to set herself on fire. Larimar swatted at the flames, attempting to put them out.
"Hey, uh," the wildclaw began, trying to keep the conversation going. "You know how emperors have different elements, right? Do you know what elements Angel has?"
Lady SparkleFloof started vibrating to the point where she started to set herself on fire. Larimar swatted at the flames, attempting to put them out.
"Hey, uh," the wildclaw began, trying to keep the conversation going. "You know how emperors have different elements, right? Do you know what elements Angel has?"
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Angel hopped back, a bit startled at the fire that sparked from Lady Sparklefloof's fur. However, she was not afraid. She even hopped around, pouncing on the sparks and snuffing them out.

"Well...I think all three heads are Fire element," Miren answered. "Although she may have inherited some other elements from her Emperor father, I'm not sure. Fire doesn't really harm her, as you can see."

One of the sparks flared up into one of Angel's faces, but she simply laughed and pounced harder on the spark. She didn't seem to be fazed by the fire or the burning, if it burnt her at all.
@MangoLlama

Angel hopped back, a bit startled at the fire that sparked from Lady Sparklefloof's fur. However, she was not afraid. She even hopped around, pouncing on the sparks and snuffing them out.

"Well...I think all three heads are Fire element," Miren answered. "Although she may have inherited some other elements from her Emperor father, I'm not sure. Fire doesn't really harm her, as you can see."

One of the sparks flared up into one of Angel's faces, but she simply laughed and pounced harder on the spark. She didn't seem to be fazed by the fire or the burning, if it burnt her at all.
Lady SparkleFloof ruffled her fur in amusement. She then went to conjure what looked like several multi-colored bubbles out. Larimar rolled her eyes.
"Show-off," she grumbed.
Lady SparkleFloof ruffled her fur in amusement. She then went to conjure what looked like several multi-colored bubbles out. Larimar rolled her eyes.
"Show-off," she grumbed.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Angel's eyes lit up at the bubbles, and she ran over, abandoning the smoking embers. She pawed at the bubbles, mesmerised by its color.

Miren laughed a little at the Emperor's antics. She turned to Larimar, asking, "Say, what's your role in your Clan? Are you a Healer too?"
@MangoLlama

Angel's eyes lit up at the bubbles, and she ran over, abandoning the smoking embers. She pawed at the bubbles, mesmerised by its color.

Miren laughed a little at the Emperor's antics. She turned to Larimar, asking, "Say, what's your role in your Clan? Are you a Healer too?"
Larimar shook her head.
"I'm the so-called gourmet-" Larmiar made air quotations. "-But I mostly just kick things. Sparklebutt right here is a peacekeeper."
Larimar shook her head.
"I'm the so-called gourmet-" Larmiar made air quotations. "-But I mostly just kick things. Sparklebutt right here is a peacekeeper."
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
*Note: Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was super busy with life
*Note 2: I color codded it to avoid confusion, Oblivion is purple, Illumination is Orange
Oblivion was about to speak, however Illumination interrupted him "Our clan is planning to move by next season, so we're on a scouting mission to find the best place to stay... Honestly I never wanted to go on this mission, i'd rather be home with my wife raising our family, but I apparently had to go because I'm part of the team" He scoffed, turning away from Oblivion's saddened gaze "...We have also gathering some materials along the way, and Lumi here has been taking a bunch of notes"

Crypt placed another rock on top of the small tower, he then turned to Angel as if expecting her to do something
*Note: Sorry I didn't reply sooner, I was super busy with life
*Note 2: I color codded it to avoid confusion, Oblivion is purple, Illumination is Orange
Oblivion was about to speak, however Illumination interrupted him "Our clan is planning to move by next season, so we're on a scouting mission to find the best place to stay... Honestly I never wanted to go on this mission, i'd rather be home with my wife raising our family, but I apparently had to go because I'm part of the team" He scoffed, turning away from Oblivion's saddened gaze "...We have also gathering some materials along the way, and Lumi here has been taking a bunch of notes"

Crypt placed another rock on top of the small tower, he then turned to Angel as if expecting her to do something
EsIuUMi.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37628470] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376285/37628470_350.png[/img] [/url] The glory of Plague goes unspoken throughout the lands. The area is only the latest destination of The Preachers as they shout their mantras. "Praise be Plague! Venture to the Scarred Wasteland to find its truth. The soothing of it in the strong!" The Preachers move further into the foreign territory, each head taking turns to breath while the others never stop shouting.

37628470_350.png

The glory of Plague goes unspoken throughout the lands. The area is only the latest destination of The Preachers as they shout their mantras.

"Praise be Plague! Venture to the Scarred Wasteland to find its truth. The soothing of it in the strong!"

The Preachers move further into the foreign territory, each head taking turns to breath while the others never stop shouting.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@MangoLlama

"Ah, I see," Miren answered, not really knowing how to continue.

Angel filled in the silence with a loud cry, leaping onto the Tundra's back and nearly disappearing into her sea of fluffy fur.
@MangoLlama

"Ah, I see," Miren answered, not really knowing how to continue.

Angel filled in the silence with a loud cry, leaping onto the Tundra's back and nearly disappearing into her sea of fluffy fur.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14