Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet Angel, an Emperor!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41310980] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413110/41310980_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Flax was meandering through the Scarred Wasteland, looking for interesting materials to bring home to his clan. The Coatl happened upon a tiny, needle-like fang, and he quickly collected it. He produced a pocket-sized, well worn book and began to record every detail about the item, including its mysterious source. Flax looked up to jot down notes about the landscape when he noticed two distant figures; he approached the pair curiously. Flax approached Miren cautiously, his feline companion stowing away in his mane. His gaze passed over the Emperor child, and he leaped back in a moment of extreme fear. He tilted his head in confusion as the Pearlcatcher calmly smiled and spoke. He gawked as Miren explained that the child was docile. "That.. child. How did it form..?" His voice was ragged with age, and he seemed to struggle with the formation of his words. Though his face was disguised beneath many layers of apparel, his discomfort was apparent as he shifted nervously. He glanced down at the fang he'd gathered, and he realized that he was staring at its source. "Why haven't you.. uhm.. dealt with it..? This clan seems.. reputable.. why do you keep an Em-Emperorl in your ranks..?"

41310980_350.png

Flax was meandering through the Scarred Wasteland, looking for interesting materials to bring home to his clan. The Coatl happened upon a tiny, needle-like fang, and he quickly collected it. He produced a pocket-sized, well worn book and began to record every detail about the item, including its mysterious source. Flax looked up to jot down notes about the landscape when he noticed two distant figures; he approached the pair curiously.

Flax approached Miren cautiously, his feline companion stowing away in his mane. His gaze passed over the Emperor child, and he leaped back in a moment of extreme fear. He tilted his head in confusion as the Pearlcatcher calmly smiled and spoke. He gawked as Miren explained that the child was docile.
"That.. child. How did it form..?"
His voice was ragged with age, and he seemed to struggle with the formation of his words. Though his face was disguised beneath many layers of apparel, his discomfort was apparent as he shifted nervously. He glanced down at the fang he'd gathered, and he realized that he was staring at its source.
"Why haven't you.. uhm.. dealt with it..? This clan seems.. reputable.. why do you keep an Em-Emperorl in your ranks..?"
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41984432] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419845/41984432_350.png[/img] [/url] A young Fae made of solid glass approaches. The enchanted being is awestruck by the seemingly gentle Emperor. Unable to speak her thoughts she raised her crests which indicated that she was excited and curious. Unsure of the Emperor could understand her movements she made an effort to show she meant no harm. She sat in a calm position with her head tilted and her crest raised. Lifting her paw up slightly, as if to touch the curious creature.

41984432_350.png

A young Fae made of solid glass approaches. The enchanted being is awestruck by the seemingly gentle Emperor. Unable to speak her thoughts she raised her crests which indicated that she was excited and curious. Unsure of the Emperor could understand her movements she made an effort to show she meant no harm. She sat in a calm position with her head tilted and her crest raised. Lifting her paw up slightly, as if to touch the curious creature.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Nenkal smiles and shifts through the now untidy pile of pressed foliage littering the open pages. He picks a small pink Zinnia out of the pile and presents it to Miren. "A-A Zinnia, for you." He picks through the pile again and presents three yellow and pink Lantanas. He gently places them in the manes of the young Emperor, one for each head. "And for being so good and catching that red Peony there, you deserve some Lantana, too, Angel." He grins.

"Hmmm," Catch hums in thought, "By the by, are you aware if she is able to speak at all yet? I know she is still a young'n, but our entire encounter she has not even made a peep?"

Nenkal looks at Catch and seems astonished at the question. He hums something to her before turning back to Miren. "I-I'm sorry if that seemed rude; she is just curious. My son Mykio was as quiet as an owl's flight for the first few weeks, I'm sure it's natural for some hatchlings."
Nenkal smiles and shifts through the now untidy pile of pressed foliage littering the open pages. He picks a small pink Zinnia out of the pile and presents it to Miren. "A-A Zinnia, for you." He picks through the pile again and presents three yellow and pink Lantanas. He gently places them in the manes of the young Emperor, one for each head. "And for being so good and catching that red Peony there, you deserve some Lantana, too, Angel." He grins.

"Hmmm," Catch hums in thought, "By the by, are you aware if she is able to speak at all yet? I know she is still a young'n, but our entire encounter she has not even made a peep?"

Nenkal looks at Catch and seems astonished at the question. He hums something to her before turning back to Miren. "I-I'm sorry if that seemed rude; she is just curious. My son Mykio was as quiet as an owl's flight for the first few weeks, I'm sure it's natural for some hatchlings."
XdKddgH.png

Uhhhhh, don't mind the hungry dragons-
I swear I'll feed 'em once I finish reorganizing things-
@MangoLlama

"Well," Miren began. "At first, there was quite a big reaction to the news of Angel's hatching. After that, though, everyone started to warm up to her slowly. No one in my Clan has a serious phobia or fear of Emperors, so it was pretty easy, even though not exactly smooth-sailing."

Angel seemed to be intrigued by LadySparklefloof's continuous vibrating, which made the Tundra's fluffy fur seem even fluffier. The Emperor immediately started to try to vibrate too, but all three heads got into a bit of a tangle and Angel stumbled over. However, she got herself back on her claws immediately, grinning playfully.
@MangoLlama

"Well," Miren began. "At first, there was quite a big reaction to the news of Angel's hatching. After that, though, everyone started to warm up to her slowly. No one in my Clan has a serious phobia or fear of Emperors, so it was pretty easy, even though not exactly smooth-sailing."

Angel seemed to be intrigued by LadySparklefloof's continuous vibrating, which made the Tundra's fluffy fur seem even fluffier. The Emperor immediately started to try to vibrate too, but all three heads got into a bit of a tangle and Angel stumbled over. However, she got herself back on her claws immediately, grinning playfully.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Josuuke

Miren paused, not really knowing how to react to the Coatl's words.

"Her forming is a long story," Miren replied slowly. "And for keeping her, well...She's orphaned and disowned by her original parents, so we took her in. Not many know of her existence, so I don't think that affects anything?"

Angel seemed to be a bit intimidated by the wolf cape that this Coatl was wearing. However, upon catching sight of his cat, her eyes lit up with interest.
@Josuuke

Miren paused, not really knowing how to react to the Coatl's words.

"Her forming is a long story," Miren replied slowly. "And for keeping her, well...She's orphaned and disowned by her original parents, so we took her in. Not many know of her existence, so I don't think that affects anything?"

Angel seemed to be a bit intimidated by the wolf cape that this Coatl was wearing. However, upon catching sight of his cat, her eyes lit up with interest.
@TimeStandStill

Angel grinned happily at the Fae. Not really knowing she was made of glass, the Emperor rushed forward.

"Angel!" Miren cried in alarm, not wanting this Fae to get hurt. The Emperor skidded to a stop, tilting her heads in confusion. When Angel noticed that the Fae was made of glass, she dipped her heads in embarrassment.
@TimeStandStill

Angel grinned happily at the Fae. Not really knowing she was made of glass, the Emperor rushed forward.

"Angel!" Miren cried in alarm, not wanting this Fae to get hurt. The Emperor skidded to a stop, tilting her heads in confusion. When Angel noticed that the Fae was made of glass, she dipped her heads in embarrassment.
@LilyCatcher

At Nenkal's question, Miren wondered how to answer. "Actually, I don't think Angel has learned much speech yet," she admitted. "However, she can understand quite a bit of words, and write too."

Miren took a stick from her pouch and handed it to the Emperor. Angel inspected it for a moment, before scratching a few marks in the soil. If one could decipher her messy handwriting, it read, "Hello".
@LilyCatcher

At Nenkal's question, Miren wondered how to answer. "Actually, I don't think Angel has learned much speech yet," she admitted. "However, she can understand quite a bit of words, and write too."

Miren took a stick from her pouch and handed it to the Emperor. Angel inspected it for a moment, before scratching a few marks in the soil. If one could decipher her messy handwriting, it read, "Hello".
@Starwindrider Sorry for the late response!))

Kronos looked at the gift with sparkling eyes and happily took it”It’s so pretty! Thank you! Oh she...ummm probably will but i’ll just sneak back before she notices” he giggled. Leaning closer his eyes travelled along each head”How does it all work? With the three heads? Are they all you or is each one someone different? I’ve never seen someone like you and it’s pretty”
@Starwindrider Sorry for the late response!))

Kronos looked at the gift with sparkling eyes and happily took it”It’s so pretty! Thank you! Oh she...ummm probably will but i’ll just sneak back before she notices” he giggled. Leaning closer his eyes travelled along each head”How does it all work? With the three heads? Are they all you or is each one someone different? I’ve never seen someone like you and it’s pretty”
cJn0x1G.pngKOh9ck1.png84UHSsx.png
@Starwindrider

The Fae thought the boundless energy of this excited young creature was adorable and she took her paw and lifted one of the heads. As if to say. 'Don't be upset.' Then she smiled. Then she looked through a bag she brought and found a Lapis ring. Curiously she handed it to the emperor.
@Starwindrider

The Fae thought the boundless energy of this excited young creature was adorable and she took her paw and lifted one of the heads. As if to say. 'Don't be upset.' Then she smiled. Then she looked through a bag she brought and found a Lapis ring. Curiously she handed it to the emperor.
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
@TimeStandStill

Angel took the ring carefully, curiously turning it around and around, watching it sparkle under the sunlight. Looking up, she grinned, as if saying "Thank you!"

"Isn't she cute?" Miren asked the Fae, not really expecting an answer as she was aware that the Fae could not speak.
@TimeStandStill

Angel took the ring carefully, curiously turning it around and around, watching it sparkle under the sunlight. Looking up, she grinned, as if saying "Thank you!"

"Isn't she cute?" Miren asked the Fae, not really expecting an answer as she was aware that the Fae could not speak.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14