Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet Angel, an Emperor!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Nontan

"Sure, go ahead!" Miren smiled, relieved that the Nocturne was slowly warming up to Angel.

Hearing Chibiusa's words, Angel stuck one tongue out excitedly. Even though the small Emperor hadn't mastered speech that well yet, she could understand her new Pearlcatcher friend.

As if to emphasize Chibiusa's point, Angel moved forward a few steps towards Hotaru, a claw raised in greeting.
@Nontan

"Sure, go ahead!" Miren smiled, relieved that the Nocturne was slowly warming up to Angel.

Hearing Chibiusa's words, Angel stuck one tongue out excitedly. Even though the small Emperor hadn't mastered speech that well yet, she could understand her new Pearlcatcher friend.

As if to emphasize Chibiusa's point, Angel moved forward a few steps towards Hotaru, a claw raised in greeting.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Larimar sighed in relief. She wasn't good at first impressions. Lady SparkleFloof purred and bounced a little. She stuck out a fluffy paw to pat one of Angel's heads.
Larimar sighed in relief. She wasn't good at first impressions. Lady SparkleFloof purred and bounced a little. She stuck out a fluffy paw to pat one of Angel's heads.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

The head that was being patted seemed to purr contentedly, eyelids closing. Its siblings seemed to find Larimar interesting, and one even stuck a tongue in Larimar's direction.
@MangoLlama

The head that was being patted seemed to purr contentedly, eyelids closing. Its siblings seemed to find Larimar interesting, and one even stuck a tongue in Larimar's direction.
Larimar approached Angel warily. The young emperor seemed friendly enough, yet... Larimar turned to Miren, too nervous to get any closer.
"Say, how did this kid come to be in the first place?" she asked, hoping not to sound rude. Lady SparkleFloof starts to vibrate.
Larimar approached Angel warily. The young emperor seemed friendly enough, yet... Larimar turned to Miren, too nervous to get any closer.
"Say, how did this kid come to be in the first place?" she asked, hoping not to sound rude. Lady SparkleFloof starts to vibrate.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
Nenkal quickly translated what Miren had said to Catch before commenting. "Yes, I suppose it would be offputting having a-an Emperor in any clan. Oh, but PaleDawn, our clan leader, oh s-she would make it another learning experience of acceptance if we ever received an Emperor resident to the clan. She's like that."

From what Catch could understand, she nodded. "Yes, yes, PaleDawn is quite the unusual dragon. She would probably hug you, too, small one." she said, looking at Angel.

Absentmindedly, Nenkal reaches for the tome at his side, making sure it was still there after their long journey. As he opened it, pressed flowers and herbs fell out of the pages, much to the Skydancer's dismay, and began their happy dance through the air, guided by the hot air currents traveling through the area. "Oh, goodness, I-I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, attempting to snag all of them back out of the air. With Catch's quick assistance, he managed to grab most of the necessary herbs and some flowers, but the rest continued their care-free path to some unknown destination. "U-uhm, is. . . Is it too late to ask if either of you wanted a pressed flower?" Nenkal says, attempting to laugh off what had just happened, though his wings still drooped in embarrassment.
Nenkal quickly translated what Miren had said to Catch before commenting. "Yes, I suppose it would be offputting having a-an Emperor in any clan. Oh, but PaleDawn, our clan leader, oh s-she would make it another learning experience of acceptance if we ever received an Emperor resident to the clan. She's like that."

From what Catch could understand, she nodded. "Yes, yes, PaleDawn is quite the unusual dragon. She would probably hug you, too, small one." she said, looking at Angel.

Absentmindedly, Nenkal reaches for the tome at his side, making sure it was still there after their long journey. As he opened it, pressed flowers and herbs fell out of the pages, much to the Skydancer's dismay, and began their happy dance through the air, guided by the hot air currents traveling through the area. "Oh, goodness, I-I'm sorry!" he exclaimed, attempting to snag all of them back out of the air. With Catch's quick assistance, he managed to grab most of the necessary herbs and some flowers, but the rest continued their care-free path to some unknown destination. "U-uhm, is. . . Is it too late to ask if either of you wanted a pressed flower?" Nenkal says, attempting to laugh off what had just happened, though his wings still drooped in embarrassment.
XdKddgH.png

Uhhhhh, don't mind the hungry dragons-
I swear I'll feed 'em once I finish reorganizing things-
@MangoLlama

"Don't worry! Angel won't hurt you," Miren reassured Larimar. Hearing her question, Miren thought for a while about how to phrase her answer.

Miren began. "I myself don't know how it happened, but apparently one of my former Clanmates, Talva, had a relation with a resident Emperor of another Clan. That adult Emperor was just like any other dragon, like you and I, not of the kind that destroys and..."

"My theory is that she is born an Emperor as she is the child of one. However, another theory may be that she is formed from all the hatchlings in that nest, as the other egg that was in the nest alongside Angel's one died prematurely," Miren continued. "This is quite complicated."

"Her birth mother, Talva, left the Clan a few days after. I've been taking care of Angel since," concluded Miren, casting a glance at Larimar and LadySparklefloof. She hoped they would not think Angel's backstory was too...much?
@MangoLlama

"Don't worry! Angel won't hurt you," Miren reassured Larimar. Hearing her question, Miren thought for a while about how to phrase her answer.

Miren began. "I myself don't know how it happened, but apparently one of my former Clanmates, Talva, had a relation with a resident Emperor of another Clan. That adult Emperor was just like any other dragon, like you and I, not of the kind that destroys and..."

"My theory is that she is born an Emperor as she is the child of one. However, another theory may be that she is formed from all the hatchlings in that nest, as the other egg that was in the nest alongside Angel's one died prematurely," Miren continued. "This is quite complicated."

"Her birth mother, Talva, left the Clan a few days after. I've been taking care of Angel since," concluded Miren, casting a glance at Larimar and LadySparklefloof. She hoped they would not think Angel's backstory was too...much?
@LilyCatcher

"Oh, pressed flowers are pretty cool!" Miren smiled, excited that herbs were involved. "If that's alright, I'd love one! And for Angel..."

Angel was staring at something in her claws, and as she turned, it was evident that the baby Emperor had captured one of the "runaway" flowers in her claws.

"Well! It seems that Angel already caught one for herself," Miren laughed a little.
@LilyCatcher

"Oh, pressed flowers are pretty cool!" Miren smiled, excited that herbs were involved. "If that's alright, I'd love one! And for Angel..."

Angel was staring at something in her claws, and as she turned, it was evident that the baby Emperor had captured one of the "runaway" flowers in her claws.

"Well! It seems that Angel already caught one for herself," Miren laughed a little.
A confused expression crossed the wildclaw's face.

"But how could such a impossibly destructive creature have, you know, such an innocent little hatchling?" LadySparkleFloof grinned widely and purred louder.

"It doesn't matter if she's an emperor or not," she said. "As long as she likes to give hugs!"
A confused expression crossed the wildclaw's face.

"But how could such a impossibly destructive creature have, you know, such an innocent little hatchling?" LadySparkleFloof grinned widely and purred louder.

"It doesn't matter if she's an emperor or not," she said. "As long as she likes to give hugs!"
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@MangoLlama

Angel seemed to like LadySparklefloof's compliment. As if to affirm the fact, the Emperor trotted forward and awkwardly gave the Tundra a hug, which wasn't easy for a dragon with three heads.
@MangoLlama

Angel seemed to like LadySparklefloof's compliment. As if to affirm the fact, the Emperor trotted forward and awkwardly gave the Tundra a hug, which wasn't easy for a dragon with three heads.
Lady SparkleFloof vibrates even more. She seems excited that the emperor had taken a liking to her. Larimar rolls her eyes.
"How do the others treat Angel?" the wildclaw asks.
Lady SparkleFloof vibrates even more. She seems excited that the emperor had taken a liking to her. Larimar rolls her eyes.
"How do the others treat Angel?" the wildclaw asks.
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14