Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet Angel, an Emperor!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The formerly stunned Nenkal now grinned at the antics the Emperor displayed. He spun around a few times in imitation and stopped to regain his balance. Facing Angel again, he rawred once more and gently batted his stick against hers.
The formerly stunned Nenkal now grinned at the antics the Emperor displayed. He spun around a few times in imitation and stopped to regain his balance. Facing Angel again, he rawred once more and gently batted his stick against hers.
XdKddgH.png

Uhhhhh, don't mind the hungry dragons-
I swear I'll feed 'em once I finish reorganizing things-
@Littlepotato711

Angel accepted the candle happily and bounced outside, promptly lighting the candle with a lava puddle.

"Say, are you the only Healer in your Clan?" Miren asked Sunsong.
@Littlepotato711

Angel accepted the candle happily and bounced outside, promptly lighting the candle with a lava puddle.

"Say, are you the only Healer in your Clan?" Miren asked Sunsong.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@LilyCatcher

Angel rawred in response, and eagerly batted her stick against Nenkal's, knocking some soot off his nearly burned stick. Stopping, she looked curiously at Nenkal's stick, and realising it was kind of burnt, picked up an unburnt one and handed it to the Skydancer.
@LilyCatcher

Angel rawred in response, and eagerly batted her stick against Nenkal's, knocking some soot off his nearly burned stick. Stopping, she looked curiously at Nenkal's stick, and realising it was kind of burnt, picked up an unburnt one and handed it to the Skydancer.
Sunsong shook her head.
"No, there's Blue, who is definitely much wiser than me. I have much to learn."
Sunsong shook her head.
"No, there's Blue, who is definitely much wiser than me. I have much to learn."
@Littlepotato711

"Ah, I see. I hope you can learn enough to be as wise as Blue. Being the only Healer in my clan, it's pretty tough taking care of a lot a dragons at once," Miren answered. "Is Blue your teacher?"
@Littlepotato711

"Ah, I see. I hope you can learn enough to be as wise as Blue. Being the only Healer in my clan, it's pretty tough taking care of a lot a dragons at once," Miren answered. "Is Blue your teacher?"
Nenkal gratefully took the offered stick from Angel. He tossed his original stick back to Catch and looked to the Emperor again.

"T-thank you, kind warrior," he played, "b-but you have let your guard down. . .!" With this, he used his newly acquired stick to reach over and tickle the young dragon under one of it's heads, instead of batting sticks.
Nenkal gratefully took the offered stick from Angel. He tossed his original stick back to Catch and looked to the Emperor again.

"T-thank you, kind warrior," he played, "b-but you have let your guard down. . .!" With this, he used his newly acquired stick to reach over and tickle the young dragon under one of it's heads, instead of batting sticks.
XdKddgH.png

@LilyCatcher

"EEP!" Angel fell back, rolling around and laughing uncontrollably. She dropped the stick and pawed at Nenkal's stick, trying to stop him from tickling her.

"Looks like she really has a ticklish spot," Miren commented, grinning a little.
@LilyCatcher

"EEP!" Angel fell back, rolling around and laughing uncontrollably. She dropped the stick and pawed at Nenkal's stick, trying to stop him from tickling her.

"Looks like she really has a ticklish spot," Miren commented, grinning a little.
Sunsong nodded.
"Well, yes he used to be, until I.... urm.... did something with his herbs and he told me to go learn by myself and teach myself things... well, I am pretty clumsy..."
Sunsong nodded.
"Well, yes he used to be, until I.... urm.... did something with his herbs and he told me to go learn by myself and teach myself things... well, I am pretty clumsy..."
@Littlepotato711

Miren recalled the days she was a newbie and just learning the ropes, and patted her fellow Healer reassuringly. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get better."
@Littlepotato711

Miren recalled the days she was a newbie and just learning the ropes, and patted her fellow Healer reassuringly. "Don't worry. I'm sure you'll get better."
Nenkal lightened his tickling and looked towards Miren. "I-I suppose so." he smiled.

Finally ceasing the ticking, Nenkal took a step back and allowed the young one to catch their breath. "Do you surrender?" he asked playfully.
Nenkal lightened his tickling and looked towards Miren. "I-I suppose so." he smiled.

Finally ceasing the ticking, Nenkal took a step back and allowed the young one to catch their breath. "Do you surrender?" he asked playfully.
XdKddgH.png

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14