Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet Angel, an Emperor!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@LilyCatcher

"That'll be great," Miren answered. "My flowers in the Ashfall Wastes don't grow as much and as well so it would be a great help if you gave some!"

Angel seemed to be as excited as Miren was, and ran up to Nenkal, waving the stick like a sword as if challenging the Skydancer to a fight.
@LilyCatcher

"That'll be great," Miren answered. "My flowers in the Ashfall Wastes don't grow as much and as well so it would be a great help if you gave some!"

Angel seemed to be as excited as Miren was, and ran up to Nenkal, waving the stick like a sword as if challenging the Skydancer to a fight.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27626240] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276263/27626240_350.png[/img] [/url] Sunsong approached the hatchling cautiously, watching her candles so she doesn't burn something up again. Not noticing Miren, the caretaker in the corner, she jumped back as Miren stepped out of the shadows, thereby failing her mission of not setting anything on fire. Quickly, she blew the fires on her candles out before they could do anymore damage. "Hello! I'm Sunsong, and I'm here to...urm..." she paused, unsure of her purpose herself. Quickly, she turned back to Angel, watching her with big eyes. "Golly that's an... interesting.... hatch.." she pulled out a parchment and jotted something down, all the while muttering, "I must research this."

27626240_350.png

Sunsong approached the hatchling cautiously, watching her candles so she doesn't burn something up again. Not noticing Miren, the caretaker in the corner, she jumped back as Miren stepped out of the shadows, thereby failing her mission of not setting anything on fire. Quickly, she blew the fires on her candles out before they could do anymore damage.
"Hello! I'm Sunsong, and I'm here to...urm..." she paused, unsure of her purpose herself. Quickly, she turned back to Angel, watching her with big eyes.
"Golly that's an... interesting.... hatch.." she pulled out a parchment and jotted something down, all the while muttering, "I must research this."
@Littlepotato711

Angel tilted her head and pawed at the candles, not afraid of the fire. Miren, upon noticing the Imperial, asked, "Hello! May I ask who are you?"
@Littlepotato711

Angel tilted her head and pawed at the candles, not afraid of the fire. Miren, upon noticing the Imperial, asked, "Hello! May I ask who are you?"
Sunsong quickly turned back to the caretaker.
"I'm Sunsong, a healer from my clan. I heard about the birth of a baby emperor, so I came to see."
Sunsong quickly turned back to the caretaker.
"I'm Sunsong, a healer from my clan. I heard about the birth of a baby emperor, so I came to see."
@Littlepotato711

"Well...here she is! Her name is Angel," Miren smiled a little as Angel clambered up to see Sunsong a little better.

This new dragon was larger than her caretaker, and seemed to be dressed much more than her caretaker as well. Angel glanced at the now snuffed-out candles, wondering when they would light up again.
@Littlepotato711

"Well...here she is! Her name is Angel," Miren smiled a little as Angel clambered up to see Sunsong a little better.

This new dragon was larger than her caretaker, and seemed to be dressed much more than her caretaker as well. Angel glanced at the now snuffed-out candles, wondering when they would light up again.
Nenkal's eyes widened at the Emperor's feisty actions. He fidgeted in place nervously. Obviously, the young one most likely meant no harm, but the act of implied aggression still rooted him in place.

"Ohh, poor Nenkal." Catch laughed innocently. "Must your knight in feathery armor save you?" With this, the Coatl grabbed a nearby, nearly burned, stick and playfully ran up to the Skydancer. She placed the stick into Nenkal's talons with great flourish, then backed away again.

"O-oh," Nenkal stuttered, stick in hand, "uhm. . ." He shifted into a more fitting position for a play spar. "R-rawr?
Nenkal's eyes widened at the Emperor's feisty actions. He fidgeted in place nervously. Obviously, the young one most likely meant no harm, but the act of implied aggression still rooted him in place.

"Ohh, poor Nenkal." Catch laughed innocently. "Must your knight in feathery armor save you?" With this, the Coatl grabbed a nearby, nearly burned, stick and playfully ran up to the Skydancer. She placed the stick into Nenkal's talons with great flourish, then backed away again.

"O-oh," Nenkal stuttered, stick in hand, "uhm. . ." He shifted into a more fitting position for a play spar. "R-rawr?
XdKddgH.png

Uhhhhh, don't mind the hungry dragons-
I swear I'll feed 'em once I finish reorganizing things-
@LilyCatcher

Angel grinned and returned his rawr with a small yip. She waved the stick around in circles, going too fast that she tumbled over. However, unfazed, she raised the stick again and bounced towards Nenkal.
@LilyCatcher

Angel grinned and returned his rawr with a small yip. She waved the stick around in circles, going too fast that she tumbled over. However, unfazed, she raised the stick again and bounced towards Nenkal.
Sunsong looked at the Imperial and pulled her candles away.
"No no you must not light these up in here. You wouldn't want anything burning up, I'm not a water dragon." she looked back up at Miren.
"Oh I almost forgot, I brought you a present." says Sunsong, hurriedly pulling out a... cake. It was a bit crushed and urm... didn't look like a cake.
"I'm sorry I'm not that good at baking and it might have been squashed with my notebook but it probably tastes fine." she passes it to Miren.
Sunsong looked at the Imperial and pulled her candles away.
"No no you must not light these up in here. You wouldn't want anything burning up, I'm not a water dragon." she looked back up at Miren.
"Oh I almost forgot, I brought you a present." says Sunsong, hurriedly pulling out a... cake. It was a bit crushed and urm... didn't look like a cake.
"I'm sorry I'm not that good at baking and it might have been squashed with my notebook but it probably tastes fine." she passes it to Miren.
@Littlepotato711

"Oh wow! Thank you so much!" Miren took the cake gratefully. Turning, she dug around her shelves to find a clean, new notebook. She handed it to Sunsong.

"I hope this can be of some use in your research. Not sure about you, but I use a lot of notebooks pretty fast," she laughed.

Angel seemed a little sad that the candles would not light up anymore, but she busied herself walking in circles around Sunsong to examine all her apparel.
@Littlepotato711

"Oh wow! Thank you so much!" Miren took the cake gratefully. Turning, she dug around her shelves to find a clean, new notebook. She handed it to Sunsong.

"I hope this can be of some use in your research. Not sure about you, but I use a lot of notebooks pretty fast," she laughed.

Angel seemed a little sad that the candles would not light up anymore, but she busied herself walking in circles around Sunsong to examine all her apparel.
Sunsong shook her head.
"Nah its alright. I'll just wash my notebook..." she paused, unsure whether that was possible.
"You know what, I'll take the new notebook, thanks." she muttered under her breath after a second thought.
Realising Angel glancing at her apparel, she plucked off a candle and passed it to her. "There you can keep this and... you know.... go play with it outside?"
Sunsong shook her head.
"Nah its alright. I'll just wash my notebook..." she paused, unsure whether that was possible.
"You know what, I'll take the new notebook, thanks." she muttered under her breath after a second thought.
Realising Angel glancing at her apparel, she plucked off a candle and passed it to her. "There you can keep this and... you know.... go play with it outside?"
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14