Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Meet Angel, an Emperor!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
[center][size=4][color=#FF4500]Hey there![/color][size=4] [color=#FF6347]This is Angel. She looks normal, doesn’t she? Oh well, let me tell you, she’s a baby Emperor! Three heads! [b]She is not a permabab yet because I want to get her to level 10!! >.<[/b][/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41933488] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=42&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=11&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=11&winggene=8&wings=110&auth=3099eb5c2a807dd7947dc61b39524ddc559b1a20&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] [color=#FF7F50] Anyway! Angel has been cooped up in the Healer’s cavern most of her days, and she is itching for some adventure and meeting some new friends along the way![/color] Setting the scene! Feel free to continue the story past here or simply say a hello! [quote][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36778719][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/367788/36778719.png[/img][/url] Upon noticing the new dragons coming toward her Clan, Miren, the Clan Healer, immediately went forward to greet them. However, as she waved a claw in greeting, she kept glancing back at...a large boulder? All of a sudden, a small hatchling leaped out from where she had been hiding behind the boulder, landing clumsily. Well, just another bothersome hatchling, right...? All three heads of the hatchling turned to look at the newcomers with interest. "Oh, um, this is Angel," Miren hastened to explain. "Just our resident baby Emperor...I'm Miren, her caretaker. Well...Go on, you can greet her. I think she likes you." [/quote] [color=#FF8C00][size=3]If you’d like your dragon to talk to Angel, simply post in the forum below! Please don’t ping me. I’ll try to get back to everyone as fast as possible. <3 Thanks for stopping by! [/size=3]Update! A kind and amazing FR player @balthy has donated an Eternal Youth scroll! I will put it on Angel once she gets to level 10.
Hey there!

This is Angel. She looks normal, doesn’t she? Oh well, let me tell you, she’s a baby Emperor! Three heads!
She is not a permabab yet because I want to get her to level 10!! >.<

dragon?age=0&body=42&bodygene=7&breed=8&element=11&gender=1&tert=45&tertgene=11&winggene=8&wings=110&auth=3099eb5c2a807dd7947dc61b39524ddc559b1a20&dummyext=prev.png

Anyway! Angel has been cooped up in the Healer’s cavern most of her days, and she is itching for some adventure and meeting some new friends along the way!

Setting the scene! Feel free to continue the story past here or simply say a hello!
Quote:
36778719.png
Upon noticing the new dragons coming toward her Clan, Miren, the Clan Healer, immediately went forward to greet them. However, as she waved a claw in greeting, she kept glancing back at...a large boulder?

All of a sudden, a small hatchling leaped out from where she had been hiding behind the boulder, landing clumsily. Well, just another bothersome hatchling, right...?

All three heads of the hatchling turned to look at the newcomers with interest.

"Oh, um, this is Angel," Miren hastened to explain. "Just our resident baby Emperor...I'm Miren, her caretaker. Well...Go on, you can greet her. I think she likes you."

If you’d like your dragon to talk to Angel, simply post in the forum below! Please don’t ping me. I’ll try to get back to everyone as fast as possible. <3 Thanks for stopping by!

Update! A kind and amazing FR player @balthy has donated an Eternal Youth scroll! I will put it on Angel once she gets to level 10.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Two dragons were walking side-by-side in the Ashfall Wastes. One was a shimmering blue Skydancer, the other a dull colored Coatl. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39701713] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397018/39701713_350.png[/img] [/url] The Skydancer was talking to the Coatl. "It's hot. . ." He grumbled to the Coatl, who cocks their head in confusion. "I really wish I hadn't taken on that mission. . . I mean, of course those dragons needed the herbs, but even Blanch could've gone. . .!" He continues, not regarding his companion's difficulty deciphering what he was saying. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35274758] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352748/35274758_350.png[/img] [/url] The Coatl now responds in a heavy, humming accent. "[i]Nenkal, you know I have trouble understanding. . .[/i]” “Oh! Of course, I-I'm sorry! Uhm. . ." The Skydancer hesitates before humming in different tones, which the Coatl now seems to understand. The two are so intent on their communcation issues that they do not realize that they are heading in the direction of a nearby clan, and a meeting with an odd dragon.
Two dragons were walking side-by-side in the Ashfall Wastes. One was a shimmering blue Skydancer, the other a dull colored Coatl.

39701713_350.png

The Skydancer was talking to the Coatl. "It's hot. . ." He grumbled to the Coatl, who cocks their head in confusion. "I really wish I hadn't taken on that mission. . . I mean, of course those dragons needed the herbs, but even Blanch could've gone. . .!" He continues, not regarding his companion's difficulty deciphering what he was saying.

35274758_350.png

The Coatl now responds in a heavy, humming accent. "Nenkal, you know I have trouble understanding. . .
“Oh! Of course, I-I'm sorry! Uhm. . ." The Skydancer hesitates before humming in different tones, which the Coatl now seems to understand.
The two are so intent on their communcation issues that they do not realize that they are heading in the direction of a nearby clan, and a meeting with an odd dragon.
XdKddgH.png

Uhhhhh, don't mind the hungry dragons-
I swear I'll feed 'em once I finish reorganizing things-
@LilyCatcher [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36778719][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/367788/36778719.png[/img][/url] Upon noticing the two dragons coming toward her Clan, Miren, the Clan Healer, immediately went forward to greet them. However, as she waved a claw in greeting, she kept glancing back at...a large boulder? All of a sudden, a small hatchling leaped out from where she had been hiding behind the boulder, landing clumsily. Well, just another bothersome hatchling, right...? All three heads of the hatchling turned to look at the newcomers with interest. "Oh, um, this is Angel," Miren hastened to explain. "Just our resident baby Emperor...Go on, you can greet her. I think she likes you." Angel stood up on her hind legs, and one of the heads began tugging at Nenkal's scarf with vigour.
@LilyCatcher

36778719.png
Upon noticing the two dragons coming toward her Clan, Miren, the Clan Healer, immediately went forward to greet them. However, as she waved a claw in greeting, she kept glancing back at...a large boulder?

All of a sudden, a small hatchling leaped out from where she had been hiding behind the boulder, landing clumsily. Well, just another bothersome hatchling, right...?

All three heads of the hatchling turned to look at the newcomers with interest.

"Oh, um, this is Angel," Miren hastened to explain. "Just our resident baby Emperor...Go on, you can greet her. I think she likes you."

Angel stood up on her hind legs, and one of the heads began tugging at Nenkal's scarf with vigour.
Nenkal initially flinches at the Emperor tugging at his scarf. And then he realized how cute this hatchling was. Stroking the head which had captured his scarf, he hummed to Catch, explaining the situation.

Catch immediately flared up her head crest in surprise at the young one. "A hatchling Emperor! How curious!" she exclaims, her heavy accent partially humming. "SunSpinner would most definitely be interested. . ."

"Yeah, and then he'd interrogate them," Nenkal laughed, half-joking. Turning to Miren, he explained: "You see, uhm, SunSpinner is our resident 'deity sent' Imperial of the clan. He claims to have been sent straight from the LightWeaver herself. . . and quite frankly is obsessed with Emperors. . ."

Catch gently stroked a paw down the tiny Emperor's back as it tugged on her companion's scarf. Assuming they were still on the topic of SunSpinner, she commented further. "He is quite the oddity, that Imperial. But you are quite cute, Angel."

"Oh! I-I almost forgot! Er, what's your name, miss?" Nenkal asks Miren. "I don't believe you said. . ."
Nenkal initially flinches at the Emperor tugging at his scarf. And then he realized how cute this hatchling was. Stroking the head which had captured his scarf, he hummed to Catch, explaining the situation.

Catch immediately flared up her head crest in surprise at the young one. "A hatchling Emperor! How curious!" she exclaims, her heavy accent partially humming. "SunSpinner would most definitely be interested. . ."

"Yeah, and then he'd interrogate them," Nenkal laughed, half-joking. Turning to Miren, he explained: "You see, uhm, SunSpinner is our resident 'deity sent' Imperial of the clan. He claims to have been sent straight from the LightWeaver herself. . . and quite frankly is obsessed with Emperors. . ."

Catch gently stroked a paw down the tiny Emperor's back as it tugged on her companion's scarf. Assuming they were still on the topic of SunSpinner, she commented further. "He is quite the oddity, that Imperial. But you are quite cute, Angel."

"Oh! I-I almost forgot! Er, what's your name, miss?" Nenkal asks Miren. "I don't believe you said. . ."
XdKddgH.png

@LilyCatcher

"Ah, right! How forgetful of me, I should have done a proper self introduction," Miren blinked apologetically. "I am Miren, the Clan Healer. Nice to meet you! What may I address you as?"

Angel's head seemed to stop tugging on the Skydancer's scarf and one of them seemed to try to imitate Catch's humming. What the Emperor was saying, Miren had no idea. Probably just simple humming.

"Your friend SunSpinner seems like a queer fellow," Miren commented, adding on to Catch's statement. "I hope Angel stays fun-sized for a while, as if she grows up, well...I can't imagine her being larger than me!"
@LilyCatcher

"Ah, right! How forgetful of me, I should have done a proper self introduction," Miren blinked apologetically. "I am Miren, the Clan Healer. Nice to meet you! What may I address you as?"

Angel's head seemed to stop tugging on the Skydancer's scarf and one of them seemed to try to imitate Catch's humming. What the Emperor was saying, Miren had no idea. Probably just simple humming.

"Your friend SunSpinner seems like a queer fellow," Miren commented, adding on to Catch's statement. "I hope Angel stays fun-sized for a while, as if she grows up, well...I can't imagine her being larger than me!"
@Starwindrider [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27545433] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/275455/27545433_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] While he's eyed the young heiress with great interest, Dewey kept his distance out of respect. He was often overly eager to make new discoveries, and sometimes invaded the personal space of clanmates without meaning to. He offers a cheerful little grin, however, ears perked up as his tail swishes to curl around hlone of his legs a little. He was never terribly good at sitting still, which was why the library was always being reorganized. "Ah, a little princess eh? We'be got our own emperor-of-sorts who's decided to live in the empty part of the vault storage area." He paused for a split second in thought, only to continue with, "scary guy, real scary guy. Doesn't like talking with anyone at all. This little angel here seems nothing like that sort of emperor though!" Dewey laughed a bit, he really didn't have the greatest social skills, but he meant well. He offers some hatchlings-stories written in a couple books from the satchel he was carrying. He'd only just bought them to add to the collection, but concluded they'd be more appreciated by Angel. He'd foreseen that he'd give them away at some point, but he hadn't expected it to be so soon. ------- ------- (The Emperor-like dragon in my lair is a fandragon, Alucard. He's a bit of an anomaly when it comes to emperors. He can choose when he wants to have multiple heads and has vampiric qualities. He lives alone in the basement and it's generally odd for such a peaceful clan like mine to have someone so...dangerous...among them.)
@Starwindrider While he's eyed the young heiress with great interest, Dewey kept his distance out of respect. He was often overly eager to make new discoveries, and sometimes invaded the personal space of clanmates without meaning to. He offers a cheerful little grin, however, ears perked up as his tail swishes to curl around hlone of his legs a little. He was never terribly good at sitting still, which was why the library was always being reorganized.
"Ah, a little princess eh? We'be got our own emperor-of-sorts who's decided to live in the empty part of the vault storage area." He paused for a split second in thought, only to continue with, "scary guy, real scary guy. Doesn't like talking with anyone at all. This little angel here seems nothing like that sort of emperor though!"
Dewey laughed a bit, he really didn't have the greatest social skills, but he meant well. He offers some hatchlings-stories written in a couple books from the satchel he was carrying. He'd only just bought them to add to the collection, but concluded they'd be more appreciated by Angel.
He'd foreseen that he'd give them away at some point, but he hadn't expected it to be so soon.

(The Emperor-like dragon in my lair is a fandragon, Alucard. He's a bit of an anomaly when it comes to emperors. He can choose when he wants to have multiple heads and has vampiric qualities. He lives alone in the basement and it's generally odd for such a peaceful clan like mine to have someone so...dangerous...among them.)
tumblr_pfelvxLncO1v1smz2o1_r2_500.png
@FishyAeronaut

Angel looks curiously at the books, before her claw raises tentatively and takes them. As she flips through the first one, all three heads seem to be extremely interested in the pages and the pictures.

"Woah, your resident Emperor sounds pretty dangerous," Miren smiled in response, meaning no offence at all. "I've been warned how Angel might be like when she grows up, as Emperors are generally stereotyped to be rather...destructive."

Miren glanced down at Angel, who had set the books neatly by her side. Angel glanced over at Dewey, before crawling over to his side and tugging playfully on the edge of his overcoat.
@FishyAeronaut

Angel looks curiously at the books, before her claw raises tentatively and takes them. As she flips through the first one, all three heads seem to be extremely interested in the pages and the pictures.

"Woah, your resident Emperor sounds pretty dangerous," Miren smiled in response, meaning no offence at all. "I've been warned how Angel might be like when she grows up, as Emperors are generally stereotyped to be rather...destructive."

Miren glanced down at Angel, who had set the books neatly by her side. Angel glanced over at Dewey, before crawling over to his side and tugging playfully on the edge of his overcoat.
It had been a long trip from the Scarred Wasteland. [i]A [b]very[/b] long trip.[/i] [i]That was the only reason they were seeing this. [b]Right?[/b][/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36926703] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369268/36926703_350.png[/img] [/url] Marrow bridged the gap between himself and the Emperor hatchling in seconds. His life's work was the study of undoing illnesses, wounds, [s]death[/s], but to cure an Emperor was his biggest aspiration. But that was getting a little ahead of himself. He'd need to actually study the creatures before he could make any [b]real[/b] progress. "Hello there.." Now that he was closer, he moved slower, more deliberately as he reached into his bag. The skydancer turned to Miren, and tipped his hat in a stiff greeting, eager to analyze the young Emperor. "Are they allowed treats? Hatchlings are just [b]so[/b] adorable." Marrow asked, holding a small baggie of honeycomb fragments. [i]It'd probably be best [b]not[/b] to anger the child's guardian.[/i] "Have you noticed anything unusual about their magical developments? Size? Apetite? How old were they when you found them? [i]Do you know how they were forme[/i]-" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26638803] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266389/26638803_350.png[/img] [/url] "Calm down." The large guardian had grumbled, finally done picking her way up the hill. Glancing to her.... (companion? boss?), her eyes widened with disbelief. The purpose of their journey had been to make it to the Sunbeam Ruins to study the newly formed Emperor, but she was perfectly fine with allowing Marrow to study this one instead. [i]This [b]small[/b], [b]docile[/b], one. [/i] "He didn't introduce himself, did he?" The massive guardian huffed, momentarily turning from the hatchling to the pearlcatcher. The warrior bowed deeply. "Monera of the Scarred Wastelands. My partner here is Marrow."
It had been a long trip from the Scarred Wasteland. A very long trip.

That was the only reason they were seeing this. Right?

36926703_350.png

Marrow bridged the gap between himself and the Emperor hatchling in seconds. His life's work was the study of undoing illnesses, wounds, death, but to cure an Emperor was his biggest aspiration.

But that was getting a little ahead of himself. He'd need to actually study the creatures before he could make any real progress.

"Hello there.." Now that he was closer, he moved slower, more deliberately as he reached into his bag. The skydancer turned to Miren, and tipped his hat in a stiff greeting, eager to analyze the young Emperor.

"Are they allowed treats? Hatchlings are just so adorable." Marrow asked, holding a small baggie of honeycomb fragments. It'd probably be best not to anger the child's guardian.

"Have you noticed anything unusual about their magical developments? Size? Apetite? How old were they when you found them? Do you know how they were forme-"

26638803_350.png

"Calm down." The large guardian had grumbled, finally done picking her way up the hill. Glancing to her.... (companion? boss?), her eyes widened with disbelief.

The purpose of their journey had been to make it to the Sunbeam Ruins to study the newly formed Emperor, but she was perfectly fine with allowing Marrow to study this one instead. This small, docile, one.

"He didn't introduce himself, did he?" The massive guardian huffed, momentarily turning from the hatchling to the pearlcatcher. The warrior bowed deeply.

"Monera of the Scarred Wastelands. My partner here is Marrow."
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
Nenkal quickly hums a translation to Catch as the Coatl stares, amused by the tiny Emperor's humming. "Nice to meet you, Miren. My name is Nenkal. I'm, uh, also a clan healer." Nenkal answers. "And this here is Catch. She, uh, mostly keeps the clan in check."

"Ah, yes. Well, I do as well hope that she stays small and cute for a bit" Catch responds to Miren, smiling. "Though she does need to work on her humming communication," She jokes.

As Nenkal readjusts his thoroughly tugged scarf, he prompts another question. "Are you aware of how she came to be?" he asks Miren, sincerely hoping the answer wasn't akin to how other Emperors were formed.
Nenkal quickly hums a translation to Catch as the Coatl stares, amused by the tiny Emperor's humming. "Nice to meet you, Miren. My name is Nenkal. I'm, uh, also a clan healer." Nenkal answers. "And this here is Catch. She, uh, mostly keeps the clan in check."

"Ah, yes. Well, I do as well hope that she stays small and cute for a bit" Catch responds to Miren, smiling. "Though she does need to work on her humming communication," She jokes.

As Nenkal readjusts his thoroughly tugged scarf, he prompts another question. "Are you aware of how she came to be?" he asks Miren, sincerely hoping the answer wasn't akin to how other Emperors were formed.
XdKddgH.png

@LilyCatcher

Miren thought for a moment, not really sure how to answer Nenkal's question in a...comfortable way. Not all dragons took nicely to how Angel came to be.

"It's really complicated," Miren began. "I myself don't know how it happened, but apparently one of my former Clanmates, Talva, had a relation with a resident Emperor of another Clan. That adult Emperor was just like any other dragon, like you and I, not of the kind that destroys and..."

Angel stopped humming to Catch and listened to Miren's words, although the young hatchling probably did not understand.

"My theory is that she is born an Emperor as she is the child of one. However, another theory may be that she is formed from all the hatchlings in that nest, as the other egg that was in the nest alongside Angel's one died prematurely," Miren continued. "This is quite complicated."

"Her birth mother, Talva, left the Clan a few days after. I've been taking care of Angel since," concluded Miren, casting a glance at Catch and Nenkal. She hoped they would not think Angel's backstory was too...much?
@LilyCatcher

Miren thought for a moment, not really sure how to answer Nenkal's question in a...comfortable way. Not all dragons took nicely to how Angel came to be.

"It's really complicated," Miren began. "I myself don't know how it happened, but apparently one of my former Clanmates, Talva, had a relation with a resident Emperor of another Clan. That adult Emperor was just like any other dragon, like you and I, not of the kind that destroys and..."

Angel stopped humming to Catch and listened to Miren's words, although the young hatchling probably did not understand.

"My theory is that she is born an Emperor as she is the child of one. However, another theory may be that she is formed from all the hatchlings in that nest, as the other egg that was in the nest alongside Angel's one died prematurely," Miren continued. "This is quite complicated."

"Her birth mother, Talva, left the Clan a few days after. I've been taking care of Angel since," concluded Miren, casting a glance at Catch and Nenkal. She hoped they would not think Angel's backstory was too...much?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14